几个英语改错技巧,帮忙看看

高中英语改错题,请各位哥哥姐姐帮我看看Last summer I go to America and studied at a language 1school,I had many wonderful experience,but I also 2had a sad one.One day ,the school held party ,where 3I invited to tald about Tianjin.Afte_百度作业帮
高中英语改错题,请各位哥哥姐姐帮我看看Last summer I go to America and studied at a language 1school,I had many wonderful experience,but I also 2had a sad one.One day ,the school held party ,where 3I invited to tald about Tianjin.Afte
高中英语改错题,请各位哥哥姐姐帮我看看Last summer I go to America and studied at a language 1school,I had many wonderful experience,but I also 2had a sad one.One day ,the school held party ,where 3I invited to tald about Tianjin.After that they asked me a lot of 4things about China .But I could not explain them with English 5clearly.I felt sadly.I learnt a lesson from this experience.I 6have already studied English for eight years,I can't use it 7very good.I must work hard to improve my spoken English 8so that I will be able to communicate freely with foreigners.9I hope I can be a bridge between China and others countries in the future.我改的有些是1 go改为went .2.experience加S.5.with改为in.6.sadly改为sad.9.对的.10.others 去掉s好象8的个才是对的 4的个被我抄错了就是talk不好意思拉,
1、go改为went2、experience加S3、party前加a4、invited前加was tald改为talk(是你打错了么?tald?)5、with改为in6、sadly改为sad7、I can't use it 前面加but8、good改为well9、对的!10、others 去掉s
1.go改为went
2.experience改为experiences
3.在party前加a
4.invited前加was
5.with 改为in
6.sadly改为sad
7.can't改为 couldn't
8.good 改为well
10.others去掉s
1,go--went.
2,experience--experieces.3,where--that.4,invited--was invited.5,with--in.6sadly--sad.7正确8good--well.9正确10,others--other.第七个和第九个改不出来,所以我认为都正确,这仅是个人见解。
where--that3
tald --talk4
felt --was 6
+because I am--7
will --would9求英语作文改错请帮忙看看英语作文有没有什么错误,随便在改几个高大上的句型,No purpose no spiritLife without a specific purpose just like an arrow without goal ,only when you know your purpose of life can you bow and em_百度作业帮
求英语作文改错请帮忙看看英语作文有没有什么错误,随便在改几个高大上的句型,No purpose no spiritLife without a specific purpose just like an arrow without goal ,only when you know your purpose of life can you bow and em
求英语作文改错请帮忙看看英语作文有没有什么错误,随便在改几个高大上的句型,No purpose no spiritLife without a specific purpose just like an arrow without goal ,only when you know your purpose of life can you bow and emit the arrow.Life without a specific purpose just like a voyage without lighthouse ,only when you know your purpose of life you can get your destination finally.Goal is like the compass,I lost it in the forest.My life would have lost in that forest!We were told by parents or teacher that you are supposed to do that or not through the period of growing up.However ,have you ever thought of why do you set the life goal and what for?An analogy may help explain what I mean.One day ,you caught a sight of a pair of shoes on display in the window.You then took a fond of it ,for it looks so charming under the bright light and you bought it without hesitation although they are too small for you.You wear them out the following days and everyone you met said they were really fascinating.But they really hurt your feet badly.In the end ,you find the old sports shoes with dust in your closet .Above all ,It goes without saying that the most suitable is the best.No way is plain without any rocks .No one can deny the fact that we may fail through the way to your dream .But the failures which defeated you are meaningful and encouraging.The most strong arm is your courage.Only having courage can you carry on to the ultimate of dream .Only having courage cannot you missing the direction when struggling with feat.From what has been discussed above,we can draw the conclusion that the purpose is spirit of one person.No purpose no spirit.
No purpose,no spirit(Without goal,without spirit)Living a life without a life goal is just like an arrow without its destination--You can only aim and shoot the goal when you kn it's like a voyage without lighthouses,you can only finish the sail when you know where your destination is.A life goal was a compass for life--I would not go on the right track without it.We have been asked to do things or not during we growing by our parents and teachers.However,have you ever been thinking of why should you set a life goal?An analogy may help you understand what I mean:some day ,you caught a sight of a pair of shoes in the shopwindow.Although they were really tiny for you,it was so cute and charming that you cannot deny to buy it.The uncomfortable feelings almost killed you during the next few days when you were wearing it,but you smiled anyway for everybody else's compliments.Accidentally,you found a pair of old and dirty sneakers suits you the best.Everyone makes mistakes,all of us have failed before on the way to our goal.In this case,the most right thing to do is to be brave and face the failures,to see it as a challenge--make it meaningful and unforgetable.You cannot depend on any one but yourself.Only courage can help you achieve the goal.Only courage help you find the direction.In conclusion,the goal is the soul of one person.Without goal,without spirit.
So how could we get the final dream? In the first place, never say never.
So, how do we acheive our final goal? Never say never.
No purpose no spiritLife without a specific purpose is just like an arrow without goal ,only when you know your purpose of life can you bow and emit the arrow. Life without a specific purpose is ...英语高手帮帮忙!给我看看这英语改错!越快越好!谢谢了_百度知道
英语高手帮帮忙!给我看看这英语改错!越快越好!谢谢了
you (7)Should choose something neither too difficult nor too (8)Easily .then you may (6)Ask for what kind of books to choose 短文改错:(1)It is nature
that you want to be able to read(2) some english books or magazines just think of (3)how happy you will be when you finished reading (4)a book and a magazine in english .it is importat (5)to choose a book that interest you ,While reading
怎么打不了那么多字的It is nutural that you want to be able to read some English books or magazines!,just think of how happy you will be when you finish reading a book
or magazine in English
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
悲剧的英语,完全百度不到
我真的笑了。。。
难道你也阶段考?哈哈,笑死我了,交白卷哇
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖