请教初中英语问题,求捕鱼达人2解答!

请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
海伦·凯勒住在美国,她是一个伟大的女人。 当海伦还是个婴儿,她病得很重。几个星期后,医生说:「她是好了,但现在她看不到也听不到。」她的父母亲都感到非常难过。 几年后,事情变得更糟。海伦无法与其他人交谈。她什么也没听到,什么也没看见,也什么都不懂。 后来有一天,有一位老师来与海伦和她的家人共住。老师帮助海伦学习认字。海伦是一个非常聪明的孩子,很快她学会了拼写第一个字。当她长大了,她上了大学。 海伦很仁慈,也很有名,她帮助了许多盲人和聋人,她走遍世界各地,并帮助过很多人。 如今世界记得的她是个伟大的女人。虽然又盲又聋,但她找到了看和听的方法来。这本书是关于她真实的一生。读完之后,你可以从她身上学习到很多东西,去看看吧!看不清楚,猜原文如下:Helen Keller lived in the U.S.A. She was a great woman.When Helen was a baby, she got very sick. After many weeks, the doctor said, “ She is better, but now she can’t see or can’t hear.” Her mother and father were very sad.After a few years, things got worse. There was no way for Helen to speak to other people. She heard nothing. She saw nothing. She didn’t feel anything.Then one day a teacher came to live with Helen and her family. The teacher helped Helen learn about words. Helen was a very bright child and soon she learned to spell her first word. When she was older, she went to college.Helen was very kind and famous. She helped many blind and deaf people. She went around the world and helped many people.The world remembers her today as a great woman. She was blind and deaf, but she found a way to see and hear. This book is just about her real life. After reading you can learn a lot from her. Just go for it!
全手人翻译,欢迎采纳
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
模糊。。。
能给张清晰点儿的图么?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
提问者采纳
b n.密封;印章;海豹;封条
v.密封;盖章;决定;封上(信封)
d (把…)关掉;完成;解雇;转向
排除法 a旅行 b帮助 d制造
c vi.发生;碰巧;出现;偶然遇到11.B
冠词使用可以考虑先中文翻译,前半句即有一座新的建筑,所以用a。后半句则是因为前半句的存在,building变成了特指的,所以用the。12.A
Kitty是女名,排除b。
a herself是反身代词【她自己;(用以加强语气)她亲自,她本人】。
b her是she的宾格 她,
也是she的所有格)她的。
d she 她13.C
homework不可数 many few修饰可数 排除abd
句意翻译 Lily有很多作业,她希望作业少点儿。
much 大量 little 微少(表否定)less little的比较级14.C
put on 增加;穿上;上演;使运转
put off 敷衍;使分心;延期;脱去(衣、帽等)
put up vt.举起;张贴;建造;提高
vi.提供食宿;直接行动
put out 生产;伸出;出版;扑灭15.A
解释无能,抱歉。16.B
固定句型It takes sb some time to do sth.17.D
正向选择d 愿意
wonder 想弄明白
intend to 打算我尽力了,有些也不好讲太复杂,可以继续追问的……不过,想更完整全面还是得去找你们的老师……不懂就多问问……希望能采纳~
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
1,when is it?2,Do you have a good idea?3,I don't have enough money.4,bring me an album of popularsongs5,How much is it?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
提问者采纳
在收音机里On the radio在网上On the Internet1,How do you get to schoolI ride a bike\take the bus to school2,How long does it takeHow long does it take you to ride a bike to schoolI go to school by bike 20 minutes3,And it's quite a long way from my home to the school.4,My friend Amy lived near the school5,What time does it openIt's eight in the morning until five thirty in the afternoon to open6,The reading room is open only in the afternoon7,There are all kinds of books in our library8,You borrowed from the library books?Borrow sth.from ……
To lend to others9,Cross the road,10,On your way home with a birthday cake for me。On the way back./ to one's home/ to school in sb.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
这是要翻译?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
提问者采纳
tom,happy,to,be,your,e-pal,are,something,myself,13,years,old,high,favourite,sport,work,as,no,brothers,or,sisters,learn,in,best,lesson,dream,a,photo
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答已经完美的解决了我问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
TomI am happy to be your e-friend. Here is something about myself.I am thirteen years old and 153cm tall. I have long black hair and black eyes. My favourite sport is swimming. My parents and I live in Shenzhen. They are both doctors in a hospital. I have no brothers or sisters. I am studying in Baoan Middle School. My best subject is English. My dream is to be an English teacher.Here is a photo of myself.
Tom happy to be your e-friend are something myself thirteeen years old tall favourite sport are both not brothers and sisters study in best lesson dream a photo
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 捕鱼达人 的文章

随机推荐