学年九年级英语上册 Module 6 Unit 3 Language in use同步练习 (新版)外研版
上传时间:
版本版别: |
类别主题: |
年级科目: |
所属地区:
E&&&&&&&币:2
大&&&&&&小:11.61 KBKB
    学年九年级英语上册 Module 6 Unit 3 Language in use同步练习 (新版)外研版  Ⅰ. 用括号内所给词的适当形式填空。  1. The doctor warned Mr Li __________ (not work) so hard every day.  2. — Tina, would you like to visit Victoria Falls?    — No, I’ve visited it three __________ (time).   3. We __________ (not go) fishing if it __________ (rain) tomorrow.   4. — Do you enjoy singing?
   — Yes, I also enjoy __________ (act).   5. — What’s the matter, Sara?   — My watch is __________ (break).   6. Gina came __________ (four) in the high jump.   Ⅱ. 从方框中选择适当的介词或副词完成句子。  for, up, on, at, to, outside  1. Don’t go __________ the school playground. It’s one of the school rules.   2. Jerry met his firs t teacher __________ his way home.   3. Hurry __________! The train will leave in fifteen minutes.
  4. Everyone, listen carefully __________ what I
say.   5. My brother is difficult and he isn’t good __________
schoolwork.   6. Mary lost the g ame. I feel sorry __________ her.   Ⅲ. 从方框中选择适当的单词或短语并用其正确形式完成句子。  refuse, save up, enter, be able to,  small, do well in   1. The
little girl studies very hard and she __________ all th e subjects.   2. Jim’s maths is so good that he often __________ the school maths competition.   3. — How much money have you __________ for your holiday?
   — About 5,000 yuan.九年级英语上册Module2同步练习题(附答案外研版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
九年级英语上册Module2同步练习题(附答案外研版)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
九年级英语上册Module2同步练习题(附答案外研版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om 14-15上外研九Module2Unit1同步练习
Ⅰ. 根据句意及汉语提示写单词。& 1. As we all know, Chinese people celebrate Teachers’ Day on the       (第十) of September every year.& 2. Mr Lu has got a bad cold, so he will take the afternoon       (休息).& 3. Yesterday evening, the famous rock       (乐队) gave a concert in Kunming.& 4. Hawaii is a very beautiful city. I’ve decided to remain here       (直到……为止) the end of this month.& 5. ― Lingling, what are your       (计划) for Christmas?&― I’ll take a trip to Shanghai. Then I’ll go to the countryside. Ⅱ. 从方框里选择恰当的单词,并用其正确形式(每词限用一次)。found, flag, twelve, kid, activity& 1. The club offers its members many kinds of sporting      .& 2. Jackie has       a company with his childhood friend Timmy. & 3. ― Is Tony married?&― Yes, and he has got three      . & 4. The Smiths live on the       floor of the white building.& 5. ― Do you know what people call the national       of the UK?&― Yes, they call it the Union Jack.Ⅲ. 从方框中选择恰当的短语,并用其适当形式(每条短语只能用一次)。since then, all kinds of, take a vacation, as soon as, stay with
& 1. Peter gave the flowers to his mum       he got home.& 2. ― Linda looks very tired. I think she should      .&― Yeah, you’re right.& & 3. ― Mary, what about going to the street markets this afternoon? &― Good idea. I hear they sell       things. & 4. Next time I visit Las Vegas, I’m going to       my aunt.& 5. I left my home town ten years ago and I haven’t been there      .Ⅳ. 根据汉语意思完成下列句子(每空词数不限)。& 1. 格林先生经常和他的老朋友们聚会。&Mr Green often         with his old friends. & 2. 刚才,我看到她独自一人走出了教室。 &Just now, I         out of the classroom all alone.&& & 3. 我们下个月有个两周的假期。&We’re going to have         next month.& 4.& ―― 今天是父亲节,不是吗?&―― 不,不是。&― It’s Father’s Day today,        ?&& &― No, it isn’t.& 5. 妈妈说:“迈克,过来。我有重要的事要跟你说。”&Mum said, “Mike, come here. I have         to tell you.”
Key:Ⅰ. 1. tenth& &&2. off& &&&3. band& &&&4. until &&5. plansⅡ. 1. activities&2. founded& &&3. kids& &&&4. twelfth &5. flagⅢ. 1. as soon as&2. take a vacation&3. all kinds of &&4. stay with& &5. since thenⅣ. 1. gets together& &&2. watched/saw her walk &&3. a two-week holiday& &4. isn’t it &&&&5. something important 文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?学年九年级人民思想品德上册第三单元法治时代同步练习试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
13页¥1.008页¥2.0010页免费8页¥2.008页¥2.00 10页免费8页免费6页免费5页免费6页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢8页免费6页免费38页免费4页免费5页免费
学年九年级人民思想品德上册第三单元法治时代同步练习试卷|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢教育部国家教师科研基金十二五规划重点课题国家教育资源公共信息服务平台成果展示网站
您所在的位置: >
学年九年级英语上册 Module 11 Unit 2 The photo which we liked best was taken by Zhao Min同步练习 (新版)外研版
上传时间:
版本版别: |
类别主题: |
年级科目: |
所属地区:
E&&&&&&&币:2
大&&&&&&小:6.85 KBKB
    学年九年级英语上册 Module 11 Unit 2 The photo which we liked best was taken by Zhao Min同步练习 (新版)外研版  Ⅰ. 根据句意及汉语提示写出正确的单词。  1. My sister bought a nice __________ (短裙) last Sunday.   2. Jim and Tim are going to watch a football match __________ (今晚).   3. — Who is that man in black?
   — Mr Li, our new __________ (校长).   4. These __________ (女衬衫) look fashionable. Why not choose one for your birthday?   5. Mike __________ (冲) out of the house without saying goodbye to his parents.   6. At the ceremony, Mr White __________ (授予) the prizes to two girls.   Ⅱ. 从方框中选择适当的单词或短语并用其正确形式完成句子。  visitor, belong to, memory, more than,   across, give prizes to   1. We’ll invite Mr Black __________ the students who did well in the competition.   2. One of my earliest childhood __________ is of my mother reading bedtime stories to me.   3. The magazine must __________ Jenny. Look! It has her name on it.   4. Stop! Don’t go __________ the street when the lights are red.  5. — How many students will take part in the competition next week?
   — __________ sixty.  6. My sister is a guide and she often shows foreign __________ around Beijing City.   Ⅲ. 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。  1. The __________ (win) of the competition will receive an Olympic 500 camera.   2. Lisa said, “The music __________ (sound) beautiful, doesn’t it?”   3. — When did the accident happen?    — On a(n) __________ (wind) morning.   4. Zhang Jie is a famous __________ (sing). Lots of young people love his songs.   5. To my surprise, Amy managed __________ (get) there before 7 pm.   6. The volunteers __________ (welcome) us warmly when we got there.   Ⅳ. 根据汉语提示完成句子,每空词数不限。
  1. — Linda, please ____________________ (朗读) the letter to all of us.   — Okay.
  2. ____________________ (和……相比) Tony, John is a bit shier.   3. __________________ (尽管) Mr Brown is quite tired, he is still working.  4. Mr Li said he __________________ (对……感到满意) our exam results.   5. __________________ (祝贺成为) a member of our club.   6. Luke, you’d better wear a hat to ___________________ (使你不受) the sun.

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级上册数学试卷 的文章

随机推荐