英语解答器答

面试英语:如何回答自己的优缺点_新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
15:38&&作者:新东方网编译&&来源:Videojug&&字号:|
"What are your greatest weaknesses"?
&&& I love the question "What are your greatest weaknesses?" because it's a trick question which traps a lot of people. A lot of people feel that they have to answer the question of where their weaknesses lie by stating things that they truly are not good at, and that's not true. We want to spin this question around into a positive. So perhaps try saying things like, "One of my greatest weaknesses is that I don't have a lot of patience for work that isn't done in a timely manner, or work that isn't done to very high levels of excellence, which I'm committed to in my own work." So things like that will help to put a positive spin on what could be potentially a very dangerous question.
参考答案:我最大的弱点之一是,对一些不及时的工作缺乏一些耐心,可能自己的工作还没有达到精益求精的高水平。
What Are Your Greatest Strengths?
&& Your greatest strengths are things that you need to know about yourself before you even embark on the job search process. If you don't know what your greatest strengths are, it might be premature to really start marketing yourself as a viable candidate for a position. And you might want to get with a career counselor who can help you indentify what those strengths are. But typically, employers are looking for people skills, skills that are directly applicable to the type of position you are applying for.
参考答案:你最大的优点是,你在求职面试之前必须了解自己。如果你不知道你最大的优势是什么,可能还为时过早,而在面试过程中才是销售自己最好的时机。您可能希望得到一个职业顾问的帮助,可以帮助你增加识别这些优势是什么。但通常情况下,雇主正在寻找一些拥有技能、技术以及和此职位所要求的人才。
(编辑:何莹莹)
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
SSSSSSSSUSAN
huangtongxue
huzhousizhong
zhubenyang
luckycat520
教育万花筒英语问答题_百度知道
英语问答题
英语问答题,最好简单一点,要有问有答有翻译,有题目出题,然后有回答句!急!
提问者采纳
1、How do you get to school on weekdays? 2、When is your birthday?What kind of cake would you like? 3、How many days are there in a year? 4、What are you at? 5、How do you go to school every day? ---------------1.I often get to school on foot. 2.My birthday is on 14th in November. I'd like a strawberry cake. 3.There're 365 days. 4.I'm at home. 5.I often go to school by bus.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
问答题的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语_2008年第29届奥运会_新浪网
A What about your family? Are you a single child? B Me? No, I’ve got two brothers back in the States. A Are you the...
&(05月02日)
&(05月01日)
&(04月30日)
&(04月29日)
&(04月28日)
&(04月27日)
&(04月25日)
&(04月24日)
IOC vice-president Kim Un-yong was arrested in Seoul on Jan. 28 following charges of bribery and embezzlement. He has...
&(05月02日)
&(05月01日)
&(04月30日)
&(04月29日)
&(04月28日)
&(04月27日)
&(04月25日)
&(04月23日)
奥运热点专题包装英语,江湖救急,求解答 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 包装英语,江湖救急,求解答
UID 2487962
包装英语,江湖救急,求解答
每个产品一个OPP袋,25个产品入一个展示盒,怎么说
UID 2487962
UID 2505869
every product with an opp pocket.25 products in a display box.
UID 2413758
每个产品一个OPP袋,25个产品入一个展示盒
1pcs/OPP bag, 25pcs/PDQ.
[ 本帖最后由 上杉 于
17:16 编辑 ]
UID 2316249
福步币 6 块
each product a opp polybag,25 products a dispiay box
UID 2442541
原帖由 上杉 于
17:13 发表
每个产品一个OPP袋,25个产品入一个展示盒