Mymy elder sister 种子is a waitress. 提问

4发现相似题介绍自己家人的英语作文,80词左右
介绍自己家人的英语作文,80词左右
英语高手帮我写一篇介绍家人的英语作文,80词左右(内容:家里人口.年龄.职业.爱好和特长等)写的好的多给分
急 急 急 急 急
补充:初一水平
不区分大小写匿名
There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates studying and his grades are bad. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh. My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital of Sanya. He doesn’t like watching TV, but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night. My mother is a waitress. She works in a restaurant. She has good habits. She likes eating vegetables and drinking milk every day. But I don’t like milk. It is awful. She likes watching Beijing Opera at free time. She says it’s good for her to keep young and it can make her relaxed. My families are always doing what is best for me.They are always on my side. I love each person in my family. I love my sweet warm home.
My Family I have a warm family,My father,my mother and I. My mother is a doctor, she is always busy with her work. My father is an engineer, he often helps me do my maths problem. And they love me very much. I love them, too! 我有一个温暖的家庭,有我的爸爸,我的妈妈和我。我的妈妈是一个医生,她总是很忙。我的爸爸是一个工程师,他经常帮助我解决数学上的难题。他们都很爱我,我也爱他们!
大哥,你这是80词吗
There are five people in my family, my grandpa, my grandma, my father, my mother and I. My grandpa and grandma are old. My father is 40. He is a worker. He likes playing baskeball very much. My mother is 40,too. She 's a nurse. She works in the hospital. She is good at singing and dancing. I'm 14 years old this year. I'm a middle school student now. I like English very much. I also like playing basketball.
自己改动一下就行了
这里有几百篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,要给分喔
There are six people in my family,grandfather,grandmother,father,mother,brother and
me. My grandfather is a teacher, he teaches Chinese in a middle school.My
和 我。我 爷 爷 是 一 个 老 师,他 在 一 所 中 学 教 语 文。我
grandmother is planter,she has a big garden.It’s so beautiful!My father is an engineer
奶奶是一个园丁,她有一个大的花园。那花园非常美丽!我爸爸是一个工程师,
and he loves his work.My mother is a woker she is too hard. My brother is an
他很爱他的工作。我妈妈是一个工作人员,她非常辛苦。我
academician in Oxford University.,he is diligent.I am a student in ** middle
牛 津 大 学 的 大 学 生,他 很 勤 奋。我是**初
school,and I like reading books and drawing pictures.My favorite subject is
画。我最喜欢的学科是
PE,because I am athletic.These are my families,we are harmonious.
体育,因 为 我 很 好 动。这些是我的家人,我们相处和睦 。
& I have a&handsome father and a kind mother.我有一个帅气的爸爸和一个慈祥的妈妈.My father is an engineer. He is&50 years old,He likes reading newspapers after meals. He watches TV in the evening,My father is fine. My mother is a waitress.&she likes reading book .And they love me very much. I love them, too!我的爸爸是一名工程师,他50岁了,他喜欢晚饭后读报纸,他喜欢在晚上的时候看电视,我的爸爸身体很好,我的妈妈是一名医生,她喜欢读书,他们都很爱我,我也很爱他们!
I have a lovely home, the family has three members in the photo, MOM and dad and me. My dad was an engineer, my mother is a businessman, I&m a six-grade pupil. I&m gonna blow bamboo flute also plays the guzheng, dance ... ... I love my family!
我叫mike,我是个乐观开朗的孩子,我14岁,我家有5个人,有爸爸、妈妈、姐姐哥哥,还有我,我姐姐读初一,我哥哥读初二,我姐17岁,我哥16岁,我爸40岁,我妈39岁。
My parents face is a very obedient child, in front of the teacher is a good student, in front of friends is a sloppy person, I have a very happy family, there is a humorous father, beautiful mother, the lovely sister, I have a best friend is my best students, my generous, meticulous care of me, I love them.
我在爸妈面前是个很听话的孩子,在老师面前是个好学生,在朋友面前是个不拘小节的人,我有一个很幸福的家庭,有一个幽默的爸爸,漂亮的妈妈,可爱的妹妹,我还有一个最好的朋友,也是我最好的同学,对我慷慨大方、无微不至的关心着我,我很爱他们,
祝你好运!
真能编啊,爸妈都是教师?爷爷奶奶也是教师?真的假的!都普通点~
my &family& my &family is very big.my garndpathers and my mother my father and me.I love my family!这是开头和结尾,中间的自己写, 我又不知道你家的信息
family。There
family. They
grandparents, my
parents, my
writer, my
actress. What
parents? Well, my
a teacher, my
doctor。Look
photo ,my
grandparents
and mother
talking。 I
father。 We
happy。How
以下是俄自己写的;There is 3 people in my family:my mum,dad and me.My mother is a docter,myfather is a doctor,too.I'm a student.I'm work hard at school.As a result,I'm good at many subjects.My parents love me very much.I love my family.
&My family I am very lucy because I have a happy family. There are three people in my family.They are Dad,Mum and I . My father is a worker .He works in a factory near our school. He likes his work very much.In his spare time, he often goes fishing.Sometimes he likes watching TV at home. My mother is a farmer. She is very diligent and kind.She works hard on our farm every day.I am a middle school student. I am studying in No.5 Middle School of Yuanjiang. I am in Class Three, Grade One. I am very good at English , I love our school and teachers . I like oranges ,pears bananas and apples very much . I also like doing housework and watching TV. I love my Dad and Mum verymuch. They also love me, and are very strict with me .Sometimes ,I also teach them a little English. I am vey glad to have such a happy and warm family.
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导6 Brothers and SistersMy sister is a year older than me and we've been sharing a room since I was 3 years old.We are very close,but we also fight all the time.Our fights are never serious.I can't remember the cause of our fights now,but they were alw_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
6 Brothers and SistersMy sister is a year older than me and we've been sharing a room since I was 3 years old.We are very close,but we also fight all the time.Our fights are never serious.I can't remember the cause of our fights now,but they were alw
6 Brothers and SistersMy sister is a year older than me and we've been sharing a room since I was 3 years old.We are very close,but we also fight all the time.Our fights are never serious.I can't remember the cause of our fights now,but they were always over small things.Sometimes it was just over a particular word I used or maybe just because my sister gave my teddy bear a hug and I was unhappy about it.We don't take our fights very seriously as if all the fights are a game.I think it's perfectly okay for kids to fight with their brothers or sisters.Now I'm a teenager,and I even think that they're sweet memories!10 Rain,Rain,Go Away(Nursery Rhyme)Rain,rain,go away,Come again another day.Rain,rain,go to Spain,Never show your face again.Rain,rain,pour down,But not a drop on our town.Rain on the green grass,And rain on the tree,And rain on the housetop,But not on me.Rain,rain,go away,Come again on washing day.Rain,rain,go to Germany,And remain there permanently.Rain,rain,go away,Come on Martha's wedding day.15 What is Time?(Nursery Rhyme)Time is grain for peasants.Time is wealth for workers.Time is life for doctors.Time is victory for soldiers.Time is knowledge for students.Time is speed for scientists.Time is money for businessmen.Time is everything for all of us.Therefore,seize the time of today!7 Thirty Days Hath September (Nursery Rhyme)Thirty days hath September,April,June,and N All the rest have thirty-one,Except for February alone,It has twenty-eight days clear,And twenty-nine on each Leap Year.8 Two DumplingsA young man had a small business.He worked very hard,and he made a lot of money.One day,he had dinner with a businessman.He wanted the man to become his business partner.When they finished the dinner,there were two dumplings left.The young man told the waitress:"Please pack them in a doggy bag and I'd like to take them home.Soon the businessman decided to work together with the young man.He said,"The young man is great.He has lots of money but he won't waste it.谁能告诉我这些英语短文出自哪里My mother ( )a waitress in the resturant.Her job is to ( )the customers.填serve的适当形式_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
My mother ( )a waitress in the resturant.Her job is to ( )the customers.填serve的适当形式
My mother ( )a waitress in the resturant.Her job is to ( )the customers.填serve的适当形式
serves as 担当什么角色serve 动词不定时 to 直接加原形
servesserve学习是一件愉快的事! (*^__^*) 请及时采纳,多谢!
serves, serve
1. serves as2. serve【俊狼猎英】 团队为您解答,欢迎追问
前者为一个事实,填三单形式,后者用原型。楼主,前后文语境你没说清楚,到底是我妈妈过去是服务员,现在不干了还是现在还在当。我默认的是现在。A:Who is your sister? B:She is a waitress. 哪里错了,错了请更正._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
A:Who is your sister? B:She is a waitress. 哪里错了,错了请更正.
A:Who is your sister? B:She is a waitress. 哪里错了,错了请更正.
Who - What What is your sister?你妹妹是做什么的(职业)?回答才用:She is a waitress.她是服务员
A:Who is your sister? B:She is my sister

我要回帖

更多关于 my sister 的文章

随机推荐