③参考词汇:货摊stand(n.);抢夺snatch(v.)
One Sunday morning there were some people in Zhongshan Park._________________
点击展开完整题目
科目:高中英语
书面表达 (共15分)
&&& 下面四幅图描述的是星期天上午在中山公园里发生的事。请根据图片所提供的信息用英语为你校的“英语园地”写一篇短文。
注意:& 1. 文章的第一句已经写好
2. 短文要包括所有图片的主要内容,短文的内容要连贯、完整;
&&& &&&&&&& 3. 短文字数在100字左右(已给句子的单词不计入总数)
&&& &&&&&&& 4.参考词汇:
货摊:stand (n.) &&逮捕 arrest (v.)
点击展开完整题目
科目:高中英语
来源:2012届度北京一零一中高二第二学段模块英语卷(必修6)
题型:书面表达
书面表达 (共15分)
&&& 下面四幅图描述的是星期天上午在中山公园里发生的事。请根据图片所提供的信息用英语为你校的“英语园地”写一篇短文。
注意:& 1. 文章的第一句已经写好
2. 短文要包括所有图片的主要内容,短文的内容要连贯、完整;
&&& &&&&&&& 3.
短文字数在100字左右(已给句子的单词不计入总数)
&&& &&&&&&& 4.参考词汇:
货摊:stand (n.) &&逮捕 arrest (v.)
点击展开完整题目写一篇英语作文,题目是My English class用现在进行时来写,80词左右,最好没有错的地方,最好还有点好笑的地方,在线等,急!急!急!急!_百度作业帮
写一篇英语作文,题目是My English class用现在进行时来写,80词左右,最好没有错的地方,最好还有点好笑的地方,在线等,急!急!急!急!
My English ClassI like English because I like my English class.I think having English is very happy.Our English teacher can teach us new English words and sentences.We also can learn lots of knownledge about English.On my English class,we can play some games .Such as Hung Man.Sometimes,our English teacher watches English films with us.I think my English class is wonderful.I like English so much that I spend much time on it.Every day in the morning,I get up early in order to read English.And in the English classes,I listen to the teacher carefully,and sometimes,I put up my hand to answer some of the teacher's questions.After achool,I do my English homework.And on Sunday,I go to a learning group out of my school so that I can get more knowledge of English.I hope that I will have a chance to go abroad.So,I must learn English well.周日,08/06/2008 - 12:22am — BIY in college,we just study english for only two years.now it's time to say goodbye to the class.i feel a little sad.because i love the class deeply.studying in the class is one of my favourite things.my english teather Jiangqinwho is alwayes energetic optimistic and enthusiastic.she encourages us to try to do something.i have improved myself so much in the class.to be true ,i didn't train my englisd so much ,but my courage and characer.in college,many students don't pay attention to their english .many of them only care certificate of CET4 or CET6 or something esle so the english class is not so porpular in sophomore.but,in my opinion,the most important is your oral english and your mind.many will skip the class.but in my class,it's not only interesting but also substantial.Miss jiang will show us many latese things and most of her coursewares are made by herself.the most importanr thing is that she will teach us how to think and train our mind.to some extent,our class is one of the top-ranking from the respecteve of hard work.we will recite some paragraphs every unit and have dictation.the part "free talking" is our practice time and show time.you can stand up and say angthing interesting as more as you can.fancy music and good video will also be shown at class.so when our class is pulling in,miss jiang puts forward a suggestion that we should take a group photo one day.but after the wenchuan earthquake,it seems no progress .so i make my mind to plan the thing .now the thing is going very well and i got more familiar to them.
您可能关注的推广历届中考英语书面表达集锦_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
77页1下载券19页1下载券10页1下载券16页¥16.0039页¥16.0050页免费35页免费14页免费23页1下载券32页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢12页5下载券5页1下载券2页1下载券77页1下载券10页免费
历届中考英语书面表达集锦|汇​聚​近​几​年​全​国​各​省​市​的​中​考​书​面​表​达​试​题​,​是​一​份​较​好​的​复​习​资​料​。
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢写一篇英语作文 shopping 七八句就行_百度作业帮
写一篇英语作文 shopping 七八句就行
on sunday i went shopping with my mom.before going to the supermarket ,i made a shopping list with my mom.most of the things on the list are my favorit food.we went to the wal-mart which is near to our home.the supermarket is full of people.i bought many delious food,my mom bought many vegetables .we paid more than 200 yuan,i love shopping and it makes me happy.
This Sunday i will go shopping.I will go shopping with my mother.We will go to the shop by bus.We will buy a lot of things ,if we need.Like some food,some books,some toys and so on.I think,i will have a good time.I am looking forward to go shopping.
您可能关注的推广您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
【导与练】2015版高考英语考点分类汇编:专题十七 书面表达(近3年真题+模拟).doc64页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
第四部分 书面表达
专题十七 书面表达
文字信息类
2013新课标全国Ⅰ 分值:25分
假定你是李华。请你给笔友Peter写封信,告诉他你叔叔李明将去他所在城市开会,带去他想要的那幅中国画,同时询问他是否可以接机。信中还需说明:
李明:高个子,戴眼镜
航班号:CA985
到达:8月6日上午11:30
注意:1.词数100左右;
2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
3.开头语和结束语已为你写好。
Dear Peter,
How are you doing??
Looking forward to your reply.
本文要求考生写一封信。提示信息充足,主要包括:①介绍叔叔的情况;②给笔友带去一幅他想要的中国画;③询问他是否可以接机;④其他信息:叔叔的外貌特征、航班号及到达时间。本文以第一人称为主,时态以一般现在时和一般将来时为主。
1.去某处参加会议
go to someplace for a conference/meeting
2.帮某人个忙
do sb.help sb.
wear glasses
  参考范文:
Dear Peter,
How are you doing?
Im writing to tell you that my uncle Li Ming is going to your city for a conference,and Ive asked him to bring you the Chinese painting youve asked for before.
Also,Id like you to do me a favor.Would you please meet my uncle at the airport and take him to his hotel since this is his first visit to the U.S.?Thank you in advance!
His flight number is CA985,and it will arrive at 11:30 am,August 6.My uncle is tall and he is wearing glasses.And he will be in a blue jacket.
Looking fo
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文题目 的文章

随机推荐