初三英语作文题目题目,求解答谢谢

【选择】C. buried&【解析】这是个虚拟语气的多重复合句.&虚拟条件句:If&I were in a movie,&&虚拟主句:then it would be about time同位语从句:that I (buried) my head in my hands for a cry& 主句套用的是it istime that …句型,表示早该发生而没有发生,此处的意思是“.我早该双手抱住把自己的头哭一顿就好了”.在这种句型中,从句要用虚拟语气.从前面从句的 If&I were 和主句的 would be 可知,这里是对现在的虚拟,因此 that 从句要用动词过去形式 buried.& 常用的这类名词从句包括以下四种:&would rather that +从句(宁愿做某事就好了)had better that +从句(最好能做某事就好了)wish that +从句(但愿做某事就好了/要是做某事就好了)it is (about/high) time that +从句(早该做某事就好了) 首先该句是虚拟语气的句子,主句用过去式,从句用一般将来时,句意为如果我在那个电影里,一定会用手抱着头大哭:从句的中的that从句一般根据句法都是用一般现在时,所以A是正确的 求详细解题步骤谢谢! 您可能关注的推广16) The old man came upstairs with great strength,his right hand ____ a stick for support.A) held B) holding C) being holding D) was holding 17) ____ three times in a row,the boxer decide to give up fighting.A)having defeated B) To have defeate C)having been defeated D) To have b_作业帮 16) The old man came upstairs with great strength,his right hand ____ a stick for support.A) held B) holding C) being holding D) was holding 17) ____ three times in a row,the boxer decide to give up fighting.A)having defeated B) To have defeate C)having been defeated D) To have been defeated 18) ____neglecting our education,my father sent me to school.A) Accused of B) Accusing of C) To be accused of D) That he was accused of 19) ____ mainly for the invention of the telephone,Alexander Graham Bell devoted his life to helping the deaf.A) He is remembered B) While being remembered C) To be remembered D) Though remembered 20) ____ that they are fresh from university,the young people have done a good job.A) Given B) Because C) Giving D) As 16) B) holding 独立主格结构, his right hand 发出hold的动作,故用现在分词形式holding.句意:老人费力地上楼,右手拄着拐杖以求支撑.17) C)having been defeated 分词形式作原因状语, 因为defeat的动作发生的 decide 之前,且与 the boxer 是被动关系,故用分词的完成被动式.注: decide应为decided.句意:接连被打败三次之后,拳击手决定放弃博斗.18)A) Accused of 过去分词作原因状语,表示被动及完成了的动作. 句意:因为受到指控忽视我们的教育,所以父亲送我去上学.19)D) Though remembered 过去分词作让步状语,相当于让步状语从句:Though remembered mainly for the invention of the telephone =Though he is remembered mainly for the invention of the telephone 句意:虽然阿历山大·格雷厄姆·贝尔是因为发明了电话而被人们记住的, 但他一生都献身于帮助聋哑人.20)A) Given given+that从句,意思是"考虑到, 在...的情况下"句意:虑到他们刚走出大学校园, 这些年轻人的工作已经算是做得很不错了. 您可能关注的推广17.No sooner_____asleep than she heard a violent knock at the door.A.she had fallen B.had she fallen C.she had fell D.had she fell18.His brother has not seen much of him recently._____his parents.A.Neither did B.So did C.Neither has D.So hasn’t20.---She did a good job in the co_作业帮 17.No sooner_____asleep than she heard a violent knock at the door.A.she had fallen B.had she fallen C.she had fell D.had she fell18.His brother has not seen much of him recently._____his parents.A.Neither did B.So did C.Neither has D.So hasn’t20.---She did a good job in the college entrance examination.---Yes,_____.Both of them were admitted into universities.A.so I did B.so did I C.so did me D.so did her brother21.If you don’t accept the invitation to the dinner,_____.A.neither do I B.nor shall I C.so do I D.so will I22.The teacher asked me to repeat his words and_____.A.so did I B.I do so C.I did so D.so did he23._____to read poems,but also he can compose some.A.Not only he likes B.Not he only likesC.Not only does he like D.Not only did he like24.He kept a little notebook,in which_____some names and addressesA.wrote B.was written C.write D.were written25.So frightened_____in the dark street that she did not dare to move.A.that girl B.was the girl C.that the girl was D.such a girl was26.So frightened_____in the dark street that she did not dare to move.A.that girl felt B.did the girl felt C.did the girl feel D.such a girl felt 1. B(Nosooner 位于句首,要倒装;用过去完成时,主句用一般时.)2. C(A不.,B也不.后句倒装,时态一致)3.D 根据后句Both of them wereadmitted into universities. D意为:她哥也一样.4. B 主将从现原则.if条件句实际为将来时.5. C 我如此做了.6. C not only 置于句首作状语,需倒装,but also不倒装.7. D 地点状语谓语句首,需全部倒装,谓语动词由后面的名代词的数决定.8. B so...that...结构中,so+形容词/副词谓语句首,部分倒装.实际为8题. B 过去完成时 no sooner 后面要把had提前A 否定“也”是neither,parents 是复数,肯定不能是hasD 后面一句说的是them,所以肯定不是说话者本人,只能选DB 我也不会去 否定用neither 或nor ,shall表意愿C 过去时,我按照要求做了,不用把so提前C not only but also 的固定句式

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文题目 的文章

随机推荐