英语题库目

欢迎你,    
英语六级真题
英语六级快速通关入门班 原价:¥120
  历年大学英语六级考试真题及答案(1.6)作文历年大学英语六级考试作文真题及范文(0.6)听力历年大学英语六级考试听力真题及答案(1.6)阅读历年大学...
来源:新东方在线
05月20日 17:07
关键字:六级考试 英语六级考试
2014年12月英语六级考试已经结束,新东方在线英语六
级频道在考后第一时间发布2014年12月英语六级真题及答案,提供六级真题
听力下载、英语六级阅读理解真题及答案、英语六级作文
12月20日 20:13
关键字:2014年12月英语六级考...
  翻译一:  中国将努力确保到2015年就业者接受过平均13.3年的教育。如果这一目标得以实现,今后大部分进入劳动力市场的人都需获得大学文凭。  在未来几年,中国将着力增加职业学院的...
05月27日 16:58
关键字:2014年12月六级翻译
  Section A  Directions:In this section,you will hear 8 shortconversations and 2 long
conversations.At the end of each conversation,one or morequestions ...
05月26日 16:12
关键字:2014年6月六级听力
  英语六级听力提高的秘籍还是要多听多练。以下是2010年12月英语六级听力真题及音频,一起来测试一下吧。  2010年12月英语六级听力真题音频点击收听  Section A  短对话(11~18)  ...
05月26日 16:09
关键字:2010年12月英语六级听力音频
  2014年大学英语六级考试阅读真题及答案 年6月大学英语六级考试阅读真题及答案2014年12月大学英语六级考试阅读真题及答案
05月25日 14:56
关键字:2014六级阅读真题
  历年大学英语六级考试听力真题及答案(1.6)月大学英语六级考试听力真题及答案2011年12月大学英语六级考试听力真题及答案年6月大学英语六级考试听力真题...
05月25日 14:55
关键字:大学英语六级听力真题
  2012年12月大学英语六级考试真题  Part I Writing (30 minutes)  Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay
entitled Man and...
05月25日 14:52
关键字:2012年12月六级真题
无标题文档  2013年大学英语六级考试真题及答案2013年6月大学英语六级考试真题及答案2013年12月大学英语六级考试真题及答案(第一套)2013年12月大学英语六级考试真题及答案(第二套)
05月25日 14:44
关键字:2013年英语六级真题下载
  Section A  In this section, you will hear 8 short conversations and 2 long
conversations. Atthe end of each conversation, one or more questions wil...
05月25日 14:41
关键字:大学英语六级考试2013年12月真题听力
  Part I Writing (30 minutes)  Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay on
happiness by referring to the saying &Hap...
05月22日 12:18
关键字:2013 12月六级真题
05月22日 12:16
关键字:六级真题听力打包下载
  2014年12月大学英语六级考试真题及答案2014年12月听力2014年12月大学英语六级考试听力真题及答案作文2014年12月大学英语六级作文真题及范文阅读2014年12月大学英语六级考试阅读真题及答...
05月22日 12:15
关键字:六级14年12月真题及答案
05月22日 12:14
关键字:英语六级听力真题
05月22日 12:13
关键字:新东方英语六级听力真题下载
英语六级网络课堂
全程辅导班
单项突破班
大学英语六级学霸刷分班【2015年6月】
¥99.012797试听
大学英语六级...
大学英语六级425通关班 【2015年6月】
¥580.014225试听
大学英语六级4...
四级水平直达六级500分VIP全程班 【2015年6月】
¥1280.013408试听
四级水平直达...
大学英语六级词汇一笑而过 【周思成主讲】
¥200.013234试听
大学英语六级...
大学英语六级核心词汇【赵丽主讲】
¥60.013330试听
大学英语六级...
大学英语核心语法及长难句精讲班【刘晓...
¥200.012563试听
大学英语核心...
大学英语六级名师精品班【免费注册即可...
¥200.012236试听
六级网络课堂
<a rel="nofollow" href="/alliance/clickword?userid=fffed9efcd60001&kid=ffca8e1760&url=/product/36693_1.html#m" title="大学英语核心语法及长难句精讲班【刘晓峰主讲】试听
六级热点专题
六级实用o工具
四六级交流o下载
六级课程排行榜
六级公开课
@新东方在线六级
关注就送120元精品课高考英语选择题答题技巧_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
高考英语选择题答题技巧
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢热门推荐:热门杯赛:
推荐城市:
期中试题:
期末试题:
单元测试:
小学试题:
您的位置: &
I had an argument with my good friend. I had a big argument with my good friend yesterday because of the baseball teams. Then he still didn t talk to me during the next break time. In the end,while I
What a surprising birthday party! Today is my birthday and I m so excited about it. When it was time to leave school I couldn t wait to go home. And then,things changed completely. Peter的文章: Toda
Nowadays an increasing number of students
flats have TV receivers installed in them. TV presents a vivid world in front of tudents. Boys could enjoy sports games at will. Some programs help students
We all experience bad moods occasionally,for it is impossible to be happy all the time.We may feel sad or pessimistic,even angry with the whole world,when we are in a bad mood.This sis normal,but it
I Love AutumnI like autumn. I love the falling leaves in autumn. They cover the ground with golden yellow. When you walk on them, they rustle beneath your feet, just as if they are singing to you. I
Today is a special day ,it s my maternal Grandpa s birthday.In many years,we celebarted the day together happily ,with our whole family.But he has gone
and won t come back again.We know he is living
小明做了一个梦。他梦见自己为北京奥运会做一名志愿者:他努力帮助来自世界各国的外国朋友 在交谈中, 小明让外国朋友更多地了解北京。外国朋友感谢小明, 并认为小明的英语非常好。小明很高兴, 他甜蜜地笑了
Going shopping in the Hypermarket Tips: 1.Today is the Moon Festival, so my mother broght my sister and me to a hypermarket. 2. The hypermarket was in the building next to the MRT station. 3. We boug
a long time ago, and has a small drop of water in the east china sea listening to the story of the east china sea grandpa stresses. it is aware of the east china sea using miles apart, can not be des
Wolf had been badly wounded by dogs. He lay sick and maimed in his lair. He felt very hungry and thirsty. When a sheep passed by, he asked him to fetch some water from the stream.
Ifyou bring me the
A dog and a cock were good friends and they were traveling together. When night came on, the cock flew up to a tree and slept there, and the dog found a hollow in the same tree and slept in it. When
There is always a smile on his face even during the hardest times. He couldn t even speak putonghua wel.
I was not a famous coach, and I didn t have any big achievenment as a player,
he said. This
Spring comes. The weather becomes warmer and warmer. Everything begins to grow. Just then, it rains. It s like silk. It washes the dirt on the earth and waters the plants and the fields. Farmers stan
There is a large city in Italy. It is called Venice. It is a beautiful city, but it is different from other cities in the world. There are no wide streets in the city, but there are over 170 canals,
Taiyuan is one of the biggest cities in China. It has a population of over 3 million. It s the capital city of Shanxi, and it is in the middle of Shanxi. Ti s a city with a long history, and it is fa
A sunflower is a kind of beautiful and useful plant. Its face is round and golden, looks like the sun. That s why people call it sunflowers. It faces the sun all the time during the day. When autumn
A bad day I felt very bad early today because everything went wrong. Then in the classroom I found that I brought a wrong test book and no pen. Finally when I got home everything became much better.
Great people The people in Ciji are ordinary people, but they have done a great job. Ciji started as a group of 30 housewives, who saved a small amount of money each day and has grown to have more th
My Classmates I like to go to school. All of the boys in my class are outgoing. I like my school life very much, because I can do lots of thing with my classmates. Peter 的文章: I like to go to schoo
How to make everybody happy This is the way I maked all the students happy. One Monday. Tom and I went to Simon s office. Suddenly, I was slipping and fell, because there was some water on the floor.
我最崇拜的偶像My favourite hero tips:第一段的开头句:JianMing Wang has a round face. 第二段的开头句:When Wang was a child,he was very interested in baseball. 第三段的开头句:Wang is now a starting
对于仅学过几年英语的小学生来说,由于受英语水平的限制,要用英语写出意思连贯的作文,哪怕只是表达最简单的思想,往往也会觉得困难重重。为了提高英语书面表达能力,在小学英语学习的各个阶段,都应该注重书面表
我的母亲 My mom is about 45 years old.She has long hair and very big eyes. She is a housewife. She always helps me with my homework before she cleans the house and prepares dinner for my whole family
我的一天 Today is Monday.I get up at 6:00. I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I clean my room, wash my face and brush my teeth.I have noodles for breakfast.I go to school at 7:00.I do morning exe
Season There are four seasons in the year. spring, summer, fall, and winter,but I like winter best. In winter we can play skiing, play skatting, and bit snow.I and my friend mary, make snowman.I am v
Woman today I think woman today is very different from used to be. In the ancient time ,the woman is not allowed to study,and just stay at home and just do some house work. Just like a proverb says:i
A One-day trip There is a travel plan. I plan a one-day trip to the Bund. We will go there this Sunday. We will visit the Oriental Pearl TV Tower and Shanghai Science and Technology Museum. I will go
An impressive trip There are many trips in my memory,Among them,I never forgot that day when my family made a trip to visit YanDang Mountain in May 1st 2005.It was a fine day that day,when we arrived
环游学校 We had a wonderful school trip last week. We went to the most beautiful place in Xiamen -- Gulangyu Island. It is a musical island. We visited the Underwater World of Xiamen. Friday was a ni
My Trip to Japan Japan was fun. It was very cool and windy. We flew kites in the park. I bought a watch there. I wanted to buy more, but I didn t have money. The gardens there were beautiful. I liked
My trip to America On July 19, 2002, I received an invitation from the city of Danbury inviting me to visit America. I knew that I would be part of a delegation(代表团) of 13 people who were to visi
World Peace Iraq is a part of the Middle East next to Iran
Kuwait. It is very important to the rest of the world because of its underground petroleum fields. It is said that oil is industrial blood
the issue of animals Some people think killing animals for food is cruel and unnecessary and some people think it is essential for daily diet. What do you think about these issues? Nowhere in the wor
Animals are natural resources that people have wasted all through our history. Animals have been killed for their fur and feathers, for food, for sport, and simply because they were in the way. Thous
动植物间的差异 There are several characteristics which distinguish plants from animals. Generally speaking, plants are able to manufacture their own food, by using substances in the environment throu
My favorite animals My favorite animals are swans.They are white.They can swim very well.I think they look like a beautiful girl in a white dress.They have a pair of wings and they can also fly well.
Walking is good to people's health As everyone knows, either fast walk or slow walk does good to the muscles (肌肉) and lungs of human. So people walk to build up their body, or to lose weight.
Dogs Are Peoples Friends Nowadays there are so many animals out there make people in real life happier. Dog is the best example to identify. As many people believe dog is man s best freind, this is v
My english friend my english friend name is jim. he is ten, his family in london,he and his family member comes our china to play.he has a cosin,he name is qianyu hi is oniy four years old,but he has
A happy girl I m a happy girl.my english name is kitty.are you happy? i m very happy.i have a good friend.her name is cheng xin ting.she has a pair of big eyes.i like her. I like english.my birthday
My Lovely Teacher 我们班有个可爱的老师,我们学生都把他当成我们的朋友,我们愿意把自己的喜怒哀乐告诉他,他不仅在学习上帮助我们,也会在其它事上指导我们,我很高兴有这样的老师。 本文译文: there is a love
How I Spent My Summer Vacation The summer vacation had come round again. I was happy that I could forget about school at least for a while. Lest I fool around all through this summer vacation, I made
中新社电来自中国教育部的消息称,面向中小学生的百万张奥林匹克教育门票昨天开始在全国发放,这些定价五元或十元人民币的门票约占全部奥运门票的百分之十四。据知,教育门票是参照历届奥运会惯例,以较低价格,采取
运动员获得奥运会冠军和学生在学业上取得成功有没有相似之处?赛场上的哪些做法可以转化到学校教育之中?近日,国际奥委会邀请运动心理专家和众多著名运动员为中小学生和教师编写了一份手册,从理论和实践层面提出可
国家体育场TheNationalStadiumVenue:NationalSLocation:OlympicGTotallandsurface:258,000PermanentSeats:80,000;TemporarySeats:11,000;Competitions:Athletics,FPost-Gamesuse:TheStadium
国家游泳中心TheNationalAquaticsCenterVenue:NationalAquaticsCLocation:OlympicGTotallandsurface:79,532Seats:6,000permanentand11,000Competitions:Swimming,Diving,SynchronizedSwimm
国家体育馆TheNationalIndoorStadiumVenue:NationalIndoorStadiumLocation:OlympicGreenTotallandsurface:80,900sqmCompetitions:ArtisticGymnastics,Trampolines,andHPost-Gamesuse:Thevenue,oneofthebests
北京射击馆TheBeijingShootingRangeHallVenue:BeijingShootingRangeHallLocation:ShijingshanDistrict,BeijingTotallandsurface:45,645sqmCompetitions:Qualificationsandfinalsof11shootingevents,consistingofall1
北京奥林匹克篮球馆BeijingOlympicBasketballGymnasiumVenue:BeijingOlympicBasketballGymnasiumLocation:WukesongCultureandSportsCenterTotallandsurface:63,000sqmCompetitions:BasketballPost-Gamesuse:Thestadi
老山自行车馆TheLaoshanVelodromeVenue:LaoshanVelodromeLocation:Laoshan,ShijinshanDistrict,BeijingTotallandsurface:32,920sqmSeats:6,000Competition:Cycling(track)Groundbreakingdate:Oct.30,2004-----------
顺义奥林匹克水上公园ShunyiOlympicRowing-CanoeingParkVenue:ShunyiOlympicRowing-CanoeingParkLocation:MapoVillage,ShunyiDistrict,BeijingType:NewUseduringOlympicGames:Rowing,Canoe/Kayak(Flat-waterandSlalo
中国农业大学体育馆TheChinaAgriculturalUniversityGymnasiumVenue:ChinaAgriculturalUniversityGymnasiumLocation:ChinaAgriculturalUniversity(EastCampus)Type:NewUseduringOlympicGames:WrestlingUseforParalymp
北京大学体育馆ThePekingUniversityGymnasiumVenue:PekingUniversityGymnasium(TableTennisvenueforthe2008BeijingOlympicsLocation:PekingUniversityType:NewUseduringOlympicGames:TabletennisUseduringParalympic
北京科技大学体育馆BeijingScienceandTechnologyUniversityGymnasiumVenue:BeijingScienceandTechnologyUniversityGymnasiumLocation:BeijingScienceandTechnologyUniversityType:NewUseduringOlympicGames:Judo,Tae
北京工业大学体育馆TheBeijingUniversityofTechnologyGymnasiumVenue:BeijingUniversityofTechnologyGymnasium(BadmintonandRhythmicGymnasticvenueforthe2008BeijingOlympicGames)Location:BeijingUniversityofTech
北京奥林匹克公园网球场BeijingOlympicGreenTennisCourtVenue:BeijingOlympicGreenTennisCourtLocation:OlympicGreenType:NewUseduringOlympicGames:TennisUseduringParalympicGames:WheelchairTennisFloorarea(sqm)
奥体中心体育馆TheOlympicSportsCenterGymnasiumVenue:OlympicSportsCenterGymnasiumLocation:OlympicSportsCenterType:RenovatedOlympiccompetitions:HandballParalympiccompetitions:NoneFloorarea(sqm):47410sqmP
北京工人体育场BeijingWorkers'StadiumVenue:BeijingWorkers'StadiumLocation:GongtiRd.,ChaoyangDistrict,BeijingType:RenovatedOlympiccompetitions:FootballParalympiccompetitions:NoneFloorarea(sqm):44800sqmP
北京工人体育馆BeijingWorkers'GymnasiumVenue:BeijingWorkers'GymnasiumLocation:GongtiRd.,ChaoyangDistrict,BeijingType:RenovatedOlympiccompetitions:BoxingParalympiccompetitions:JudoFloorarea(sqm):40200sq
首都体育馆TheCapitalIndoorStadiumVenue:CapitalIndoorStadiumLocation:BaishiBridge,HaidianDistrict,BeijingType:RenovatedOlympiccompetitions:VolleybalParalympiccompetitions:NoneFloorarea(sqm):54707sqmPer
丰台体育中心垒球场FengtaiSportsCenterSoftballFieldVenue:FengtaiSportsCenterSoftballFieldLocation:FengtaiSportsCenterType:RenovatedOlympiccompetitions:SoftballParalympiccompetitions:NoneFloorarea(sqm):
英东游泳馆YingdongNatatoriumofNationalOlympicSportsCenterVenue:YingdongNatatoriumofNationalOlympicSportsCenterLocation:OlympicSportsCenterType:RenovatedOlympiccompetitions:WaterPolo,ModernPentathlon(s
北京射击场飞碟靶场BeijingShootingRangeCTFVenue:BeijingShootingRangeClayTargetFieldLocation:XiangshannanRd.Type:RenovatedOlympiccompetitions:ShootingParalympiccompetitions:N/AFloorarea(sqm):6,170Perman
老山山地自行车场TheLaoshanMountainBikeCourseVenue:LaoshanMountainBikeCourseLocation:Laoshan,ShijingshanDistrict,BeijingType:RenovatedOlympiccompetitions:Cycling(MountainBike)Paralympiccompetitions:N/A
北京理工大学体育馆BeijingInstituteofTechnologyGymnasiumVenue:BeijingInstituteofTechnologyGymnasiumLocation:BeijingInstituteofTechnologyType:RenovatedOlympiccompetitions:VolleyballParalympiccompetition
北京航空航天大学体育馆BeijingUniversityofAeronauticsAstronauticsGymnasiumVenue:BeijingUniversityofAeronauticsAstronauticsGymnasiumLocation:BeijingUniversityofAeronauticsAstronauticsType:RenovatedOlymp
国家会议中心击剑馆FencingHallofNationalConventionCenterVenue:FencingHallofNationalConventionCenterLocation:OlympicGreenType:TemporaryUseforOlympicGames:Fencingpreliminariesandfinals,andModernPentathlo
奥林匹克公园曲棍球场BeijingOlympicGreenHockeyStadiumVenue:BeijingOlympicGreenHockeyStadiumLocation:OlympicGreenType:TemporaryUseforOlympicGames:HockeyUseforParalympicsGames:FootballFloorarea(sqm):15,5
北京奥林匹克公园射箭场BeijingOlympicGreenArcheryFieldVenue:BeijingOlympicGreenArcheryFieldLocation:OlympicGreenType:TemporaryUseforOlympicGames:ArcheryUseforParalympicsGames:ArcheryFloorarea(sqm):8,60
北京五棵松体育中心棒球场BeijingWukesongSportsCenterBaseballFieldVenue:BeijingWukesongSportsCenterBaseballFieldLocation:WukesongCultureandSportsCenterType:TemporaryUseforOlympicGames:BaseballUseforPara

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文题目 的文章

随机推荐