flex-zoneflex是什么么意思

播放:loading...
网友评论:
免责声明:本视频、文字仅代表作者,嘉宾个人观点,与第一视频网无关。其原创性以及其中陈述和文字内容未经本站证实,对本视频、文字以及其中全部或者部分内
容的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"No Flex Zone" is a song by American
duo . It was released on May 18, 2014 by
and , as their debut single. The song was
by EarDrummers-founder, . The song, which appears on the duo's debut album
(2015), has since peaked at number 36 on the US
chart. The
for the song was released on August 11, 2014. The song has been certified platinum by the RIAA for sales of over 1 million copies.
On August 11, 2014, the video was released. The video depicts Rae Sremmurd holding a party. Comedian
makes an appearance in the video.
The official
features guest
from fellow American rappers,
and . West Coast rapper , also remixed the song, featuring
and Hardhead.
Another popular remix was done by rapper
and pop band
with no involvement of the original artist. It interpolates the original chorus.
" (in Dutch).
Urban. Retrieved October 1, 2014.
for Rae Sremmurd. Retrieved October 1, 2014.
: Hidden categories:What is this?
The Genius annotation is the work of the Genius Editorial project. Our editors and contributors collaborate to create the most interesting and informative explanation of any line of text. It’s also a work in progress, so leave a suggestion if this or any annotation is missing something.
To learn more about participating in the Genius Editorial project, check out the .
“No Flex Zone” is Rae Sremmurd’s debut single, released on May 19, 2014. The song quickly garnered a lot of traction, and ushered Sremmurd into the mainstream of hip hop, making them one of the hottest new rap duos.
This video is processing – it'll appear automatically when it's done.
"No Flex Zone" is Rae Sremmurd's debut single, released on May 19, 2014. The song quickly garnered a lot of traction, and ushered Sremmurd into the mainstream of hip hop, making them one of the hottest new rap duos.
/92d85fb29d726fc3ce7cd.500x500x1.jpg
/watch?v=p2cQSPRTdhg
i love this song:)
?????me likey
No, this is about how he treats his hoes special. Literally. Probably to keep them around. Nothing about the watches, this line plays into the next. He treats his hoes so special that other guys' hoes are jealous of the attention they’re receiving.
No flex zone turn up ??
No Flex Zone No Flex Zone
i love it, no flex zone
no flex zone they know better
thise shit ti dope!!!!
aye get it bby
I love this song
bra this shit though
I dont understand what this squeaky voiced nigga is tryna say. he saying that flexing is a bad thing? but he flexing hard af in the vid. wtf
this song doesn’t make any since to me i’m not hating it doesn’t it do not express black culture in any type of way. these are kids to me who don’t know what music is about.
i don’t get my generation i get tired of hearing them talking about how this music express black culture. if you really want to express our culture look at black history and look at the present.the black youth what the hell is wrong with you talking about being a player man i bet that is a rental car.i see that car a million times in these types of music videos
black youths don’t read what they got on there contract. it is a scam to try to get you a big time star and next thing you know you you don’t got any money.
Best song ever this is the fuckin shizzz this song is what you use to make a party crunk NO fLEX ZONE!!!!!
Nigga be looking like Otto Rocket!
[IMG][/IMG]
ADD Swae L]
so cool the vdo.get cooler chicks next time n its gon be flex
i used to play this song as a joke but now really like it. sick song
I realy love This Song.. :–)
No Flex Zone is duh bomb
dude at the beginning of the video pulls up in his rarri braggin about his shit sayin he can get them chains
they are in a no flex zone.
he doesnt need to hear your shit,hes already a young trend setter & your just a well known flexer.he already makes your hoe jealous because he treats them hoes so special.
No type better ??
Aye no flex zone they know bettaaa
I really like this song so much no flex zone
Thhis is da realz shit niga
Show all annotations (1 more)
Recent Activity
3. No Flex Zone
Record a Video Annotation
Save (shift+enter)
Add an image, video, or tweet by pasting in the URL:
Add a link like this:
[Check out my fave website]()