u​n​i​t至​u​n​i​t2​全​部​短​语​,​句​子​,​练​习
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:2.62MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢用英文写一篇对朋友(同学)的感谢信,可从对你的帮助、学习等来说,不少于50、60词.注意,是英文版!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用英文写一篇对朋友(同学)的感谢信,可从对你的帮助、学习等来说,不少于50、60词.注意,是英文版!
用英文写一篇对朋友(同学)的感谢信,可从对你的帮助、学习等来说,不少于50、60词.注意,是英文版!
Dear my friend,It is great to have you in my life for helping me both in my study and in my personal affairs. I have to say thank you from the bottom of my mind. You were so nice to me and so helpful that I could not even overcome any of the difficulties that I have encountered without the assistance from you. Please accept my sincere appreciation for what you have done and I will definitely cherish the friendship we have.Wish you all the best.Regards,XXX新人教版英语八上全1-10单元(Units1-10课文+翻译)24
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
新人教版英语八上全1-10单元(Units1-10课文+翻译)24
2013年新人教版英语八年级Goforit上册全;英语;(课文+翻译);Unit1P2;Unit2P4;Unit3’P6;movietheater?-----------;Doyouwanttowatchagamesho;你想看个游戏节目吗?;I'mgoingtostudycomputers;我打算学习计算机科学;Unit7Willpeoplehaverob
2013年新人教版英语八年级Go for it上册全1-10单元(Units 1-10课文+翻译)
ant05英语(课文+翻译)Unit 1
P 2 Unit 2
P4Unit 3 ’P6 movie theater? ---------------------------------- P8 Do you want to watch a game show? -------------------------- P 10你想看个游戏节目吗?I'm going to study computer science. ------------------------- P 12我打算学习计算机科学。Unit 7
Will people have robots? ---------------------------------------- P 14人们将会有机器人吗?Unit 8
How do you make a banana milk shake? -------------------- P16你怎样制作香蕉奶昔?Unit 9
Can you come to my party? ------------------------------------P18你能来我的聚会吗?Unit 10
If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time! -------------P20如果你去参加聚会的话,你将会玩得非常高兴! 2013年新人教版英语八年级Go for it上册全1-10单元(Units 1-10课文+翻译)
ant05Grace: Yes. I bought something for my father. 是的,我给我父亲买了点东西。 Boy: Oh, really? What?
Section A ― 1b(P1)Grace: I bought him a hat.
Conversation 1(对话1)Xiang Hua: Hey, Tina. Where did you go on vacation? 嘿,蒂娜。你去哪儿度假了? Conversation 2Tina: I went to the mountains with my family. 我和家人去爬山了。Kevin: I went to the beach. Xiang Hua: Did everyone have a good time? 大家都玩得开心吗?哦,那倒不错。你打排球了没? Tina: Oh, yes. Everything was excellent. Where did you go, Xiang Hua?Kevin: No, I didn't.
哦,是的。一切都很棒。你去哪儿了,项华?Xiang Hua: I went to New York City. 我去了纽约市。是的,我游了。水真的很暖。 Conversation 2(对话2)Girl: Where did you go on vacation, Sally? 莎莉,你去哪儿度假了?每样东西都很好吃! Sally: Nothing. I just stayed at home. 没有,我只是呆在家里。你有没有遇到有趣的人?
Girl: And did you do anything interesting, Bob? 你做了什么有趣的事吗,鲍勃?Bob: Yes, I visited my uncle. We went fishing, but we didn’t get any fish. 是的,是的,我遇到了一些非常有趣的人。了我叔叔。我们去钓鱼了,但是没钓到鱼。朱莉,你去哪儿度假了? Conversation 3(对话3)我一直呆在家里。 Boy: Did you go anywhere on vacation, Tom? 汤姆,假期你去了什么地方吗?哦,那你有没有做什么有趣的事? Tom: I went to summer camp. 我去了夏令营。Julie: No, I didn't. 不,我没有。 Boy: Did you go with anyone? 你和别人去的吗?Tom: Yes, I went with my friends. Everyone had a great time. Boy: Did you study for your tests? 你有没有为测验而学习呢?Julie: Yes, I did. 是的,我有。 去的。大家都过得很高兴。Boy: Did you go out with anyone? 你有没有和谁出去呢? 2a & 2b(P2)Julie: No. No one was here. Everyone was on vacation. 不,没人在这里。所有人都在Conversation 1度假。 Boy: Where did you go on vacation, Grace?2d Grace: I went to New York City. 我去了纽约市。Rick: Hi, Helen. Long time no see. 嗨,海伦。好久不见。 Boy: Oh, really? Did you go with anyone?Helen: Hi, Rick. Yes, I was on vacation last month. 嗨,里克。是的,我上个月去度Grace: Yes. I went with my mother.假了。 Boy: Did you go to Central Park?Rick: Oh, did you go anywhere interesting? 哦!你去了有趣的地方吗? Grace: Yes, I did. It was really nice.Helen: Yes, I went to Guizhou with my family. 是的,我和家人一起去了贵州。 Boy: Did you buy anything special?Unit 1
Where did you go on vacation? 你去哪儿度假了?2013年新人教版英语八年级Go for it上册全1-10单元(Units 1-10课文+翻译)
ant05 2013年新人教版英语八年级Go for it上册全1-10单元(Units 1-10课文+翻译)
ant05Unit 2
How often do you exercise? 你多久锻炼一次?Section A ― 1b(P9)Reporter: What do you usually do on weekends? 你周末通常做什么? Girl 1: I sometimes go shopping. 我有时去购物。Boy 1: I never go shopping. I usually watch TV. 我从不购物。我通常看电视。 Boy 2: I always exercise. 我总是做运动。Girl 2: I often help with housework. 我经常帮忙做家务。 Reporter: How about you? 你呢?Girl 3: I hardly ever watch TV. I always read. 我几乎不看电视,我总是看书。 Reporter: Oh, why is that? 哦,为什么呢?Girl 3: Oh, I don’t know. I guess I just like books. 哦,不知道。我猜我只是喜欢书。 2a & 2b(P10)Reporter: So, Cheng Tao, how often do you watch TV? 电视?Cheng Tao: Hmm…about twice a week, I guess. Reporter: Uh-huh. And how often do you read? Cheng Tao: Oh, I read every day at school! 哦,我每天都在学校读书! Reporter: How often do you go to the movies? 你多久看一次电影?Chen: Uh…let's see…maybe once a month? Reporter: How often do you exercise? 你多久锻炼一次?Cheng Tao: Oh, I exercise about three times a week.
Reporter: How often do you shop? 你多久购物一次?Cheng Tao: Shop? I shop about…about twice a month. 物两次。 2dJack: Hi, Claire, are you free next week?Claire: Hmm…杰克。 Jack: Really? How come? 2013年新人教版英语八年级Go for it上册全1-10单元(Units 1-10课文+翻译)
ant052b(P13)What Do No. 5 High School Do in Their Free Time?起锻炼时,你可以陪着朋友家人。请记住,“旧习难改”,因此趁着时机还不晚,赶快开始锻炼吧!包含各类专业文献、文学作品欣赏、行业资料、专业论文、高等教育、各类资格考试、新人教版英语八上全1-10单元(Units1-10课文+翻译)24等内容。 
 新人教版英语八上全1-10单元(Units1-10课文+翻译)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2013 年新人教版英语八年级 Go for it 上册全 1-10 单元(Units 1-10 课文+翻...  全新人教版教材八年级下1-10单元课文知识点+语法详解_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。1 Unit1 What’s the matter? Section A 1. What’ s the matter? ...  新人教版八年级上册英语Units1-10单元知识点归纳_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2013 年秋人教版新目标八年级上册英语 Units1-10 单元知识点归纳 Unit1 Where did you...  最新人教版八下英语翻译1-10单元_英语_初中教育_教育专区。一单元 2d 莉萨,你好...很多城市都有动物园,你在晚 上曾经来过动物园吗?新加坡有个动物园叫夜间野生...  最新人教版新目标英语课文翻译八年级上八单元_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2013人教最新版 全汉语 word格式 适合学生背诵用最...  最新人教版新目标英语课文翻译八年级上九单元_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2013人教最新版 全汉语 word格式 适合学生背诵用最新人教版新目标英语课文翻译八年级...  2013最新人教版新目标八年级英语上课文翻译一单元_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2013最新人教版新目标八年级英语上课文翻译 word格式 全汉语 适合学生背诵用201...  最新人教版新目标英语课文翻译八年级上十单元_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2013人教最新版 全汉语 word格式 适合学生背诵用最...  最新人教版新目标英语课文翻译八年级上三单元_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2013人教最新版 全汉语 word格式 适合学生背诵用最...综合资源高瞻远瞩放眼全球
每天学英语
想进步,请坚持参与每天学英语活动!
每天一词:
最新社区精华帖子
走遍美国教学版
哈利学前班[英语儿歌]
海绵宝宝 英文版
风中的女王第1季
经典学习方法
文章资料目录导航

免责声明:本站只提供资源播放平台,如果站内部分资源侵犯您的权益,请您告知,我们会立即处理。
Copyright &