求一篇英语自我介绍?速度!马上轮到你了 英语我了,

一分钟自我介绍,求翻译为英语,速度_百度知道
一分钟自我介绍,求翻译为英语,速度
钟自我介绍求翻译英语:家我黎姿高兴站介绍自我想家我已经熟悉我13岁我喜欢玩电脑、看电影、看书唱歌喜欢季节夏暑假喜欢idolEXO十二男孩帅气努力我希望能像发光发热我喜欢歌十二月奇迹baby don't cry 非听谢谢家
提问者采纳
Hello everyone! I'm Gigi, nice to stand here and introduce yourself. I think we are already familiar to me, and I was 13 years old, I like computers, watch movies, read books and sing favorite season is summer, and since there is a long summer break. Favorite Idol is EXO, 12 big boy is very handsome, very hard and I hope one day to be like them light and heat. December is my favorite song of the miracles and baby don't cry. They are very nice. This is thank you very much.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Good I Gigi Lai happy station to introduce myself I think to me you are already familiar with my 13 years old. I like play computer games, watch movies, read a book and sing like the summer season due to a long summer vacation like idolEXO twelve handsome boy also I hope one day can also like the kind shine I like singing December miracle and baby dont cry are very nice like thank you
亲帮忙在加一下,我还喜欢主持、画画、谈古筝
I also like painting, talk, presided guzheng
自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语的自我介绍,最好是幽默风趣一点的,谢谢啦_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:658,254贴子:
求一篇英语的自我介绍,最好是幽默风趣一点的,谢谢啦收藏
1000粉成交!~先粉500再发~~
10个粉成交,怎么样。
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一篇幽默的英语自我介绍,简单的就好_百度知道
求一篇幽默的英语自我介绍,简单的就好
自我介绍 大家好,我叫...,来自钦州,我很高兴能在这里与大家认识,我是纺织工业学校的一名学生,我的专业是针织,我很荣幸能参加集训营,我参加集训营是因为我喜欢英语,我希望在集训营里学到的用在我以后的工作中,并开始我的职业生涯。因为我坚信将在很多领域都需要英语。
我的英语很差这就是我为什么在这里和大家一起学习,我知道我拿下英语将是一个巨大的挑战,但我坚信,“宝剑锋从磨出,梅花香自苦寒来”,坚持就是胜利,希望就在今后的学习中请大家多多指教,谢谢!Self-introductionHello everyone! My is......, from Qinzhou. I’m so glad to meet you, and I’m currently a student at Guangxi Textile Industrial School. my major is knitting. It’s my pleasure to join the CHAMPION training camp, because I love English and I hope I can learn something in the training for my future work. As we all know English is very useful in every field.My English is limited that’s why I’m here. I know it’s a huge challenge for me to conquer English, but I believe that “No pains, no gains, success belongs to the persevering”, I hope I can learn more from you, Thank you!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Hi guys , here I am . When I was a liltte boy, I was the shyest kid in the class ,no one wanted to talk to me , like I was a monster came that was born in a chubaka family and the dad shits on it, the shit grows all over my face.... But I broke the jinx, after I got outta high school and come to college, my weirdness seemed brought me lots of attention, the good attention. Girls just fell for it. Soon I pimp those hoes out , and made money like hustling everyday on the street. Oh that's after I dropped outta school. Money came before everything , I deeply note that. My goal in future is to use my connection to built up my own empire, that's what I'm always good at.
英语自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇大学英语面试自我介绍,急用!!_百度知道
求一篇大学英语面试自我介绍,急用!!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
自我介绍 大家好,我叫...,来自钦州,我很高兴能在这里与大家认识,我是纺织工业学校的一名学生,我的专业是针织,我很荣幸能参加集训营,我参加集训营是因为我喜欢英语,我希望在集训营里学到的用在我以后的工作中,并开始我的职业生涯。因为我坚信将在很多领域都需要英语。
我的英语很差这就是我为什么在这里和大家一起学习,我知道我拿下英语将是一个巨大的挑战,但我坚信,“宝剑锋从磨出,梅花香自苦寒来”,坚持就是胜利,希望就在今后的学习中请大家多多指教,谢谢!Self-introductionHello everyone! My is......, from Qinzhou. I’m so glad to meet you, and I’m currently a student at Guangxi Textile Industrial School. my major is knitting. It’s my pleasure to join the CHAMPION training camp, because I love English and I hope I can learn something in the training for my future work. As we all know English is very useful in every field.My English is limited that’s why I’m here. I know it’s a huge challenge for me to conquer English, but I believe that “No pains, no gains, success belongs to the persevering”, I hope I can learn more from you, Thank you!
其他类似问题
大学英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英文自我介绍(小升初英语面试用)_百度知道
求一篇英文自我介绍(小升初英语面试用)
马上就要去某外国语学校面试了,求一篇英文自我介绍,快!
My name is AAA. I am an outgoing girl\boy. I have many hobbies,such as basketball, football, reading and so on.Among them I like reading best because when i am reading, I am very happy. Reading helps me to know things that I do not know before. In my family there are four other members, my grandfather, grandmother,father and mother. My parents are strict with me.while my grandparents are kind to me.I love them all and I want to study hard in return for their kindness to me. 【适合于小学、初中】
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Good morning/good evenning,everyone.I'm xxx.I'm xxx years old .I like to xxxx(这里填写自己的爱好)。Very glad to stand here today.I
have studied English since xxx(这里填你开始学习英语的具体年份)。I like to study English very much. It can help me to do so many things,such as:lisening to the English songs,chatting with foreighers,wacthing English movies and so on.English is also very interesting.In my class,my English teacher always designs some interesting English activitiies to help me practice both my written and oral English.I like it very much.But sometimes,I think it a little difficult for me,when this time,my teacher will help me to face it happily and solve the problems .I want to say &thank you& to my dear teacher and I will study English harder in the future.This is my self-introduction,thank you.
Primary school
小升初英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 马上开口说英语 的文章

随机推荐