英语作文万能句子if l become a.teater

当前位置: >>
成为一个聪明的人(Become a smart person)英语作文
成为一个聪明的人(Become a smart person)
成为一个聪明的人(Become a smart person)该文细节:作文地带整理 + 标题:成为一个聪明的人(Become a smart person) + 发表: 21:23:02  Hero, a familiar word.there are a lot of heroes in our life.The men usual give their life for helping other people who is in a deep trouble.
  Let&s have a look a latest hero,MengXiangbin.He was an excellent soldier.His parents were ill in hospital. He has wife and a there-year-old daughter .In Novenber they xcane to Jinhhua to MengXiangbin.The next day ,when they arrives.MengXiangbin went for a walk with wife and danghter,When they closed to the TongjiBridge,they saw a young woman,he only took off a jacket just jumped into the river. In winter the water is very cold ,at the moment,there was another soldier jumped into river to save.With the soldier&s help,the young woman left away death but MengXiangbin was disappeard in the river.The young woman was very sorry and sad,she kneeled down in front of MengXiangbin&s wife,however his wife spoke to her:&Don&t give up your life.&How great she is!
  Later the local pople held a large funeral ,they were all very sad. People from many cities took part in the funeral. When they know that his family&s difficult,they raised money for his family,only 24 hours they rased three hundred thousand yuan.meng xiangbi was a great man ,he will live in everyone&s heart for ever.In fact ,a small thing can refleet a man,&s moralcharacter. There is a unhappy thing ,too.As far as I remember ,at hat time I went for a walk with my mother. When we walked through a restaurant, we saw a man sell watermelons the manager of the restaurant said to the man:you block this road at my doorway, shopper can&t came to my restaurant to eat, they all went to others to eat ,you influenced my trade.& With a stronger and serious voice.Soon many people walked towards here, watched with interest, the manager dick the man and fighted him .But thereis nobody help the man .
  I felt unpleased.Why the manager didn&t give the man to expleain ,maybe the man wasn&t willfully Did he only use these ways to solve the problem? Doesn&t he know&do as you would be done by&.Why the people don&t stop these bad behavious, don&t they want to watch more &piays&?
  When you see as same these bad things. What will you do? None are so blind as those who won&t see? Or&&I think ,we should stop these behawious quickly. Let&s become a smart Chinese person. Let&s become the pride of the
“成为一个聪明的人(Become a smart person)英语作文”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 成为一个聪明的人(Become a smart person)英语作文 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
作文地带专门为大家提供几篇关于城市或地方介绍的英语作文仅供大家参考。这篇是介绍广东人文地貌的英...
教师节的英语祝福语,教师节祝福语英语版,教师节祝福语用英语,教师节祝福语加英语,给英语教师节祝福语...
I wouldn't want to spend Thanksgiving with anyone else. 我只愿和你共度感恩节。 This is the firs...
According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking...
Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐! Merry Christmas and a happy new year.敬祝圣诞,恭贺新喜。 Best wish...
101. In addition to the obvious problem--loneliness, another major obstacle, in my opinion, is ...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章英语作文 If i were a millionaire_百度知道
英语作文 If i were a millionaire
没相关范文给我
What would you do if you were a million- aire? Many people would buy a house or travel the world. As for me, I would start a school. If I had a school, I would be able to educate many children and teach them right from wrong. Anyone will tell you that chil- dren are a country's future. If my dream comes true, I will be very happy because I will be doing my country a good service. ?
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁想了解更多关于湖州中考英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
中考英语作文排行榜
· · · · · ·
中考英语作文相关
· · · · · · · · · ·
中考编辑推荐文章
· · · · · ·
《初三英语作文精选:If I were a parent》文章生成时间为: 13:09:24If I become a teacher,will I be happy?作文300字_小学生作文400字欢迎光临,希望您在本站找到满意的作文!热点话题: |
| >>If I become a teacher,will I be happy?作文300字_小学生作文400字If I become a teacher,will I be happy?If I become a teacher ,will I be happy ?
For many young people, becoming a teacher might seem like a dream job. If you become a teacher,you’ll have a sense of achievement. You will feel younger as a teacher, because you stay with students together. You will be trusted by students, in this,you contented with yourself. I think you will believe in friends.You are teaching knowledge and learning knowledge at the same time. And also learn something from students. So, your knowledge will be more and more.
However ,you will get really mad at students, because they are very naughty .And you will also need to correct exam peper ,you will be unhappy for it, and feel tired .And how to teach them better, I think you will be patient. And students often complain about their homework, because they don’t like doing homework, only like playing. But I think it’s too old to study easierly.
I like students. And I also hope they are happy every day .In a word, I want to be a teacher when I grow up.If I become a teacher,will I be happy?For many young people,becoming a teacher might seem like a dream job.If you become a teacher,you’ll have a sense of achievement.You will ...and in that one may you have the toothache from hell.”And I thought this book could actually be quite fun if I jogged ...their hands get stuck.But they cared too much for the ...《If I become a teacher,will I be happy?》后几篇作文相关作文专题推荐今日作文阅读榜网友推荐的作文作文推荐榜对这篇作文不满意?请尝试:问题补充&&
Listening to English tapes,because English is a subject which needs practicing a lot so I would find a way to enhance the listening and speaking skills of the students, English songs and English programmes would help students be better in listening and pronouncing, students are under poor condition to practice, many Vietnamese students are bad at that because the English teachers in Vietnam concentrate too much on grammar, I would be responsible for improving my students’ listening and speaking skills, I would limit the English homework .
Finally, I would improve my behavior to be more friendly with my students, I would have to find an effective way to test students’s knowledge of old lessons which doesn’t give students much pressure, in some parts of vietnam.If I were an English teacher .Therefore.
Secondly, if I were an English: participating role
in English.As we know.For example.Because of that . There are many activities that would be useful for my students, for example.In addition, the attitude of the teacher has a big influence not only on the quality of the lecture but also the learning attitude of the students.In my opinion, I would try to change the teaching process to make the students feel more comfortable.The students might be more voluntarily and excited to study .Besides, being close with my students will make my lecture more effective
查看"英语翻译"分类更多问题
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &