dear亲爱的 与|ove 的区别

jQuery方法区别(七)detach() remove()区别-jQuery学习
当前位置: &
& jQuery方法区别(七)detach() remove()区别
jQuery方法区别(七)detach() remove()区别
jQuery 中 detach() 方法是在 jQuery 1.4 版本中新加入进去的,作用是从 DOM 中删除所有匹配的元素。说到删除匹配的元素,大家很快就会想到 remove() 方法了,今天就让我们区别下 jQuery 中 detach() 和 remove()。首先,看看 jQuery 1.4 文档中对 detach() 方法的解释:这个方法不会把匹配的元素从jQuery对象中删除,因而可以在将来再使用这些匹配的元素。与remove()不同的是,所有绑定的事件、附加的数据等都会保留下来。我们以一个非常简单的例子来说明下,相信看完例子后大家一下就明白 detach() 方法和 remove() 方法的区别了,并能在实际的项目中合理的使用 detach()。如有下边 HTML:&body id=&body&&
&div id=&google&&Google&/div&
&div id=&apple&&Apple&/div&
&/body&接下来,使用 detach() 方法将 id 为 &apple& 的节点删除,最后又将它 append 到 body,如下:$(document).ready(function () {
$(&#apple&).hover(function () {
$(this).text(&Google+&);
//使用 remove() hover()事件也会被删除
//apple = $(&#apple&).remove();
//使用detach() hover()事件会保存下来
apple = $(&#apple&).detach();
$(&#body&).append(apple);
结果如下图所示:从上图可清楚的看到,使用 detach() 方法保留了&div id=&apple&&的 hover 事件,而使用 remove() 却没,到这相信大家已经非常清楚 detach() 和 remove() 的区别了。
作者:jQuery学习
除非注明,文章均为原创,转载时必须以链接形式标明本文地址。
本文地址:
本月最热文章look up ,look for ,look ove r,look at的区别look up,look for,look over,look at的区别_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
look up ,look for ,look ove r,look at的区别look up,look for,look over,look at的区别
look up ,look for ,look ove r,look at的区别look up,look for,look over,look at的区别
look up ( 在字典中)查 look up the word in the dictionarylook for 寻找 I am looking for my pen.look over (医生)检查 The doctor looked over the boy carefully.look at 看 Look at the boys.They are playing basketball.
look at看 look for寻找 look up查(字典) ,抬头看 look after照顾如 look afte照顾,关心。 区别这些词,主要看动词look后面搭配的介词 希望这些写一篇关于 &Dear parents,thank you for your love& 的发言稿!!~~_百度知道
写一篇关于 &Dear parents,thank you for your love& 的发言稿!!~~
!!,thank you for your love&gt!~~
太难了我读不来帮我写篇 关于 &lt!~
尽量减少错误!; 的发言稿;Dear parents!~~
英语水平只要在初三就够了
不要用别人的```
自己动手```丰衣足食````
本人已发现有几篇是复制别人发过来的!~~
请大家自己动脑筋好不好!请自己回答!!?
我真的有急事啦```
不要开玩笑```
谢谢```如果你是复制别人的
请在发表前先注明好不好
提问者采纳
you are always the first one I share my real feelings with. You are the one I will respect and love all my life,our fathers and mums,I never feel afraid,I want to say to you,in bad mood or met problems.You teacs Words to you,you tell me what is love and never be selfish.You alwayes give me courage and strength when I doult my ability against the problems,thank you for your love
There is a kind of love which demands no repay and never goes bad.
Dear parent,your son will never let you down any longer.Surely the love comes from our parents.Now I want to sing the song Listen To Mum&#39,it always appears when we were sad. You are the one I will love and reapect all my life,it is you who make me feel there is no difficulties in the world,I want to say to you,when I have something unhappy,it is you who always protect me from any hurt.If you stand with me,it always give us comfort and warmth just the sunlightslightly shining on our bodies.
Mum,you tell me I should be responsible for what I have done,thank you for your loveDear parents.
Dad.You teach me how to care about others
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
以下修编自众多知道网友的答案,如果文2较长,可以去掉括号里的.文1
Dear parents,thank you for your love
Dear father and mother,
First,thank for your love.l love you,too.You always take care of me.For example,help me with my home work.And when l am ill,you always care for me very well.But sometimes l cannot understand you very well.l always make you very angry.And now,l want to say sorry to you.lt will be mother's birthday soon.So l will prepare a nice present for you.
At last,l want to say it again,&l love you,my parents.&
Thank you my parents.
There are so many things in our lives we should give thanks,such as the air, the sunshine,ou...
There are so many things in our lives we should give thanks to.
Such as the air, the sunshine,our lovely friends and dear teachers.But the people I mostly want to give thanks to are my parents.There are lots of stories about us.And now I'll tell you an incident that impressed me the most.
Once when i was very young, my parents and I went boating.At first the waves were gentle but suddenly a huge wave turned my little boat over and i fell into the water.My mother got worried and jumped into the water quickly without hesitating.Everyone knew my mother could not swim.My father threw away everything he had in hands and jumped into the water quickly. My...
Thank you my parents
There are so many things in our lives we should give thanks.
Such as the air, the sunshine,our lovely friends and dear teachers.But the people i want to give thank to most are my parents.There are lots of stories among us.And now i'll tell you something which impressed me most.
Once when i was very young . My parents and i went boating.At first the waves were gentle.Suddenly a huge wave turned my little boat over and i fell into the water.My mother got worried and jumped into the water quickly without thinking.Everyone knew my mother could not swim.Myfather threw all the things with him and jumped into the water quickly. My m...
发言稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁DearIIOVEYOUforever是啥意思_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
DearIIOVEYOUforever是啥意思
DearIIOVEYOUforever是啥意思
亲爱的,我永远喜欢你Dear I IOVE YOU forever
亲爱的,我爱你到永远!
亲爱的,我爱你到永远ove与pdf有什么区别_百度知道
ove与pdf有什么区别
只能打印,可以播放Ove文件需要用软件Overture来看,被普遍用于五线谱的制作和查看,可以打印,可以编辑,可以修改。Pdf文件需要用软件Acrobat reader来查看,不可以修改
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
ove的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 dear的同义词 的文章

随机推荐