英语Q&#ee8711网络分析仪;Q,

帐号:密码:下次自动登录{url:/nForum/slist.json?uid=guest&root=list-section}{url:/nForum/nlist.json?uid=guest&root=list-section} 产生错误的可能原因:指定的文章不存在或链接错误How a Facebook Post Turned into a Best-Selling Book: A Q&amp
Last June, author Adam Mansbach was teaching in the graduate writing program at Rutgers
and working on a novel. Life was good, except for the (non)sleep habits of his daughter Vivien, then 2. Mansbach took to his Facebook page to post a complaint: "Look out for my forthcoming book, Go the F--- to Sleep," he wrote. He got the immediate gratification of comments and "likes" from a couple dozen friends. 本文来自英语堂
去年六月,作者亚当Mansbach是教学中,研究生写作课程在罗格斯大学和一个新的工作。生活是好,除了他的女儿云,然后2(非)睡眠习惯。 Mansbach走上他的Facebook网页,发布的抱怨:“你看,比较适合我即将出版的新书,围棋的F ---睡觉 ,”他写道。他的意见立即得到了满足和“喜欢”从几十个朋友。
英语堂欢迎大家到来
He also got the idea to create a picture book for grownups, beautifully illustrated by Mansbach's friend Ricardo Cortes and featuring at least one dirty word per page. Go the F--- to Sleep is already a best seller ahead of its June 14 release date, and Fox 2000 has optioned it for a movie. Not bad for a guy who just wanted his kid to go to sleep. copyright englishtang
他还得到了主意,创造一个大人的图画书,精美的插图由Mansbach的好友里卡多科尔特斯,其特点是每一页至少有一个肮脏的字眼。 转到了F ---睡觉是最畅销的已经超越了它的发布日期6月14日和福克斯2000年已购买股权的电影了。不坏的家伙谁只是希望他的孩子去睡觉。
The novelist and essayist has always tended toward good luck. As a kid, the Newton, Mass., native was crazy about hip- his first real-world job was as a roadie for jazz legend Elvin Jones. Mansbach nabbed an agent the day he graduated from Columbia's graduate writing program and a book contract the week after. Go the F--- to Sleep became an Internet phenomenon — thanks to pirated galleys — just as his gig at Rutgers was wrapping up. "It is really sort of exactly on time," he says.
小说家,散文家一直趋向好运。作为一个孩子的时候,牛顿,马萨诸塞州,当地约hip - hop和爵士疯狂,他的第一个真正的世界工作作为爵士乐传奇人物埃尔文琼斯roadie了。 Mansbach抓获代理人的一天,他从哥伦比亚大学毕业的研究生编写程序和合同书后一周- 。 进入休眠状态的F ---成为互联网盗版现象感谢厨房-就像他在罗格斯演出是结束了。 “这是真的正好排序时间,”他说。
english tang .com
Mansbach: As I often do when I make a joke that I think is funny, I repeated it to a lot of people. Gradually it dawned on me, over the course of a week or so, that it could actually be a book. I wrote it last July. Then I showed it to Ricardo. The process of illustrating it took a number of months. english tang .com
Mansbach:正如我经常做,当我开玩笑,我觉得很有趣,我又重复了一遍给了很多人。渐渐地我就明白了,过了一个星期的过程中,它实际上可能是一本书。去年七月,我写它。然后,我把它拿给里卡多。说明它的过程花了几个月的时间。
Actually, I took it directly to Akashic. It's one of my favorite publishers. I've contributed stories to a couple of their anthologies, and edited an anthology for them in 2006. I have a lot of respect for what they do, and I like the idea of spreading projects out, doing some books at the bigger houses and some at smaller. I took it straight to Johnny [Temple, the publisher], and he was into it. That was good enough for me. 英语课堂
其实,我把它直接阿卡西。这是我最喜欢的出版商之一。我付出的故事,是他们选集夫妇,在2006年和编辑他们选集。我为他们做了很多尊重,我喜欢的项目中蔓延的想法,在做了更大的房子和一些较小的一些书。我把它直接约翰尼[寺,出版商],他进去了。这是对我不够好。
What has happened with this book is kind of new to everyone. I've had a lot of conversations with industry people, and they all say it's not just that the book is selling but that there was
huge buzz in advance of publication, buzz not caused by anything we
内容来自英语堂
这本书有什么样的新情况是对每一个人。我曾与很多业内人士交谈,他们都说这不仅仅是因为这本书是有售卖,但在提前出版的巨大嗡嗡声,嗡嗡声不是由我们做任何事情引起的。
It was not marketing. We had nothing to do with it and in fact tried to stop it. We sent out numerous cease-and-desist orders. Before the PDFs got leaked, there was a week and a half of crazy Amazon linkings and publicity that happened, all based on a title, a cover and one verse that was on Amazon. Then the PDF got out and that was something that we were sort of mortified by. But I am not going to deny that it helped us initially. The PDF allowed people to see that the product delivered on the promise of the premise. 英语堂欢迎大家到来
这不是营销。我们曾用它做什么,实际上试图阻止它。我们派出了许多停止和禁止令。之前泄漏的PDF了,有一个星期,一个疯狂的亚马逊linkings和宣传发生这种情形,在产权,一盖,一节是根据上亚马逊的一半。然后将PDF从车上下来,这一点让我们的苦恼排序。但我不会否认它帮助我们最初。让人们的PDF看到该产品的交付承诺的前提。
We are really fortunate that people decided it was worth owning. It is an art object, the kind of book you buy as a gift. And it's not like you could print the PDFs, staple them together and give it to someone for Father's Day. 英语课堂
我们真的很幸运,人们决定,这是值得拥有。这是一种艺术对象,就是你的书作为礼物买。它不像你可以打印的PDF,主食它们放在一起,把它交给父亲节的人。
No, the PDFs were sent to bookstores in lieu of galleys, to friends and stuff like that. It wasn't sort of a big galley push. Keep in mind, the book wasn't scheduled to come out until October, so this was way, way in advance, and went just to a few key booksellers. By the time the thing had leaked, the cat was out of the bag, so tracing it back to the source was sort of pointless. I did get in touch with a number of people who posted the whole book as a Facebook album. They really beli they are very invested in the book's success. english tang .com
不,PDF格式被送往书店代替厨房,朋友之类的东西。这不是一个大厨房样的推动。请记住,这本书是没有计划要到十月了,所以这是方法,方式前进,只是去了几个关键的书商。由当时的事情已经泄露,猫是不可能的袋子,所以这回追查来源是无意义的顺序。我的确接触了一些人谁张贴作为一个Facebook相簿整本书。他们真的相信他们帮助,他们都非常该书的成功投资。
A little bit, but the main feedback I am getting is this incredible weird gratitude, because I think it makes a lot of people feel a
little less alone. It is a sort of cathartic experience for people to read it, and it [creates] a weird sense of community, as if it's given people permission to laugh at something that is difficult.
copyright englishtang
有一点,但我收到的主要意见,这是令人难以置信的奇怪的感激,因为我认为这让很多人感到一点孤独。这是一个浑然天成的经验,供人阅读它的排序,而且它[创建]怪异的社区意识,仿佛它给人们的权限笑的东西是困难的。
My mother is a very excellent and colorful user of such language. I might have learned it from her. 英语课堂
我的母亲是一位非常优秀的这样的语言和丰富多彩的用户。我可以从她那里受到它。
A lot of people are suggesting a sequel. It's possible, but I don't want to do a sequel just for the sake of cashing in. If it happens, it will have to take some other direction. It won't be an exact blueprint of this. 英语课堂
很多人都提出了续集。这是可能的,但我并不想这样做只是为了兑现英寸如果它发生,它必须采取一些其他的方向为了拍续集。这不会是一个确切的蓝图。
copyright englishtang
I hope so. My sense is that it will, yes. We are going to go out with that book in a couple of weeks. I have my fingers crossed.
我希望如此。我的感觉是,这将是。我们要一起去,在一两个星期的书了。我有我的好运。
Yes. It came out of the realization that kids are going to be interested. Johnny has two sons, who are 5 and 3, and of course, their house is in an uproar because of this [book]. He read a highly censored version of it to them, and they loved it. Particularly the 5-year- he is old enough to understand that putting him to bed is a major undertaking. 内容来自英语堂
是的。它的实现出来,孩子们将要感兴趣。约翰尼有两个儿子,谁是5和3,当然,他们的房子,因为在一本[书籍]沸沸扬扬的。他读了它的高度审查过的版本给他们,他们喜欢它。特别是5岁,他是老得足以明白,把他的床是一大创举。
英语堂欢迎大家到来
At the moment I have only a vague idea, because I haven't sat down with the producers yet. I do know they want to do live action and use the framing element in the book of a story within the story. I am also a screenwriter, and [while] I don't know if they'll let me anywhere near the screenplay, I do know that if I were approaching it as a screenwriter, it would be exciting because it is so wide open. They're really buying a piece of the zeitgeist. english tang .com
目前,我只有一个模糊的想法,因为我没有坐在一起,生产者下来了。我知道他们想要做的行动和生活中使用的一个故事,故事书内的框架元素。我也是一名编剧,[而]我不知道他们会告诉我的剧本附近的任何地方,我只知道,如果我是作为一个编剧接近它,那将是令人兴奋,因为它是如此敞开的。他们真的买了一块的时代精神。
english tang .com
copyright englishtang
------分隔线----------------------------
加入英语堂微信
通过手机微信客户端扫描下面的二维码即可添加。也可在微信客户端中搜索“englishtang”加。
读此篇文章的读者还读了以下内容帐号:密码:下次自动登录{url:/nForum/slist.json?uid=guest&root=list-section}{url:/nForum/nlist.json?uid=guest&root=list-section} 产生错误的可能原因:指定的文章不存在或链接错误

我要回帖

更多关于 k571 k8711 的文章

随机推荐