自加上什么字韦字加部首组成新字字再加上对方的

有这样几个字:土、八、儿、不、虫、斤、禾、牙、下、又、五、力。在这些字中再加上一个字,使上面那些字组成新字,请问那个字是什么?
有这样几个字:土、八、儿、不、虫、斤、禾、牙、下、又、五、力。在这些字中再加上一个字,使上面那些字组成新字,请问那个字是什么?
其他回答 (1)
相关知识等待您来回答
谜语领域专家vb的字符串操作----有一个字符串变量,怎么样在它的后面再加上一个字符呢?
[问题点数:20分,结帖人GODCUPID]
vb的字符串操作----有一个字符串变量,怎么样在它的后面再加上一个字符呢?
[问题点数:20分,结帖人GODCUPID]
不显示删除回复
显示所有回复
显示星级回复
显示得分回复
只显示楼主
相关帖子推荐:
2008年6月 VB大版内专家分月排行榜第二
2010年6月 挨踢职涯大版内专家分月排行榜第三2010年5月 挨踢职涯大版内专家分月排行榜第三2010年4月 挨踢职涯大版内专家分月排行榜第三2009年10月 挨踢职涯大版内专家分月排行榜第三
2007年11月 VB大版内专家分月排行榜第一
2007年10月 VB大版内专家分月排行榜第二
2007年12月 VB大版内专家分月排行榜第三
2007年12月 VB大版内专家分月排行榜第三
2007年12月 VB大版内专家分月排行榜第三
本帖子已过去太久远了,不再提供回复功能。老师每天都要布置二十多页的阅读任务,阅读的文本字体非常小,再加上有很多我不认识的单词与专业术语,不免使我感到难以招架,但是我渐渐地爱上了里面的故事与人物,仿佛有一种跨越时间的界限去与前人对话的感受。的翻译:Teacher layout more than 20 pages of reading every day tasks, reading the text font is very small, plus many I didn't know the words and terminology, inevitably I find it hard to cope, but I kind of fell in love with the story and characters inside, it was as if a time limit to dialogue with the peo 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
老师每天都要布置二十多页的阅读任务,阅读的文本字体非常小,再加上有很多我不认识的单词与专业术语,不免使我感到难以招架,但是我渐渐地爱上了里面的故事与人物,仿佛有一种跨越时间的界限去与前人对话的感受。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Teacher every day, twenty-page layout reading task, reading the text font is very small, plus there are many words and I do not know technical terms, can not help but make me feel overwhelmed, but I gradually fell in love with the inside The story and characters, as if there is a limit to the time s
Teacher layout more than 20 pages of reading every day tasks, reading the text font is very small, plus many I didn't know the words and terminology, inevitably I find it hard to cope, but I kind of fell in love with the story and characters inside, it was as if a time limit to dialogue with the peo
Teacher must arrange more than 20 page of reading duties every day, the reading text typeface is extremely small, in addition has the word and the technical expression which are very many I not to know, makes me to feel unavoidably resists with difficulty, but I have fallen in love with the inside s
Every day more than 20 teachers page layout tasks, read the read the text font is very small, and coupled with the many I do not know the Word and professional terminology, inevitably makes me feel overwhelmed, but I gradually in love with the stories and characters inside, as if there is a movement
Teacher layout more than 20 pages of reading every day tasks, reading the text font is very small, plus many I didn't know the words and terminology, inevitably I find it hard to cope, but I kind of fell in love with the story and characters inside, it was as if a time limit to dialogue with the peo草字头,再加上三个次组成的品字结构的字,其音义是什么?_百度知道
草字头,再加上三个次组成的品字结构的字,其音义是什么?
贵州省黎平县(能顺化瑶族乡)村叫洞*村*字由草字再加三组品字结构字字音义部字典找用输入输入劳驾高手指点
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
查《康熙字典》
其他类似问题
草字头的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
关于清朝的姓氏“某佳氏”