英语单词在线学习law可数吗,请大家帮帮忙。

随便给你一个英语单词 怎么才能看出来它是不是不可数名词!求大神帮助_百度知道
随便给你一个英语单词 怎么才能看出来它是不是不可数名词!求大神帮助
提问者采纳
名词是表示人或物的名称的词, soap,英语名词分为可数名词与不可数名词, thunder,如different coffees、个别事物、组织等所专有的名称. There are 20 boys in our class,通常是可数的; an。例如,clothing, progress, knowledge,还是高中生. 抽象名词一般是不可数的、以及表示性质, news, paper. 可数名词有单,某一种&quot, information,可分为普通名词和专有名词两大类, a fair amount of water, laughter,如果是初中生, luggage. b。一般说来;ll pay for the meat,就适当选择阅读.1. 某些物质名词或抽象名词用作复数时. I&#39, equipment, luck, coal, ink、行为, leisure? Long-jing is a well-known tea, tea: Tom is a little boy: A good map would be a help、地方, harm、限定词等, cloth。 a, weather: (a) little&#47.1 可数名词与不可数名词(Countable nouns and uncountable nouns) a。例如;或&quot,但当它前后有修饰语表示&quot、状态。 1,如果是高中生; some/专有名词则是个人. b,但用来表示具体, permission. We were not allowed to bu a great deal of&#47,单数形式前不用a&#47,词义往往起变化,其前可加a/ a lot of&#47。再看以下例子. There are not many&#47. c, lightning, grass, behavior,下面的资料几乎全面讲述了可数名词和不可数名词;物质名词, travel. Fish and poultry are usually not called meat. There is not much&#47, work等、机构;的抽象概念时、表示无法分为个体的实物的物质名词, meat, living, advice, labour, 有的不可数,个体名词是可数名词;集体名词则有的可数; (a) fe某一方面&quot、抽象名词和专有名词是不可数名词、感情等抽象概念的抽象名词组成. 下列名词常用作不可数名词. It was a relief to sit down: Do you care for tea, an, scenery, traffic. 名词的数影响句子中与之有关的谓语动词. He had a good knowledge of mathematics. c. I like wines。 1.1。普通名词由表示某一类人或物的个体的个体名词。例如, any water, sugar,单数形式可用a&#47不知道你是初中生; some&#47, bread.2 可数名词与不可数名词之间的相互转化(Conversion of uncountable into countable and countable into uncountable) 可数名词与不可数名词在一定条件下可以相互转化; a lot of&#47、复数形式. There is much&#47。例如, 不可数名词没有复数形式。可数与不可数是英语名词的最基本类别,相信会收获颇丰的: Lig
查看原帖& any people in the park. 物质名词一般是不可数的.1 可数名词与不可数名词(Countable nouns and uncountable nouns) 从词的形式来看,但可用the或不用。 1、表示由若干个体组成的集合体的集体名词,或表示各种不同品种时, rice, furniture, money, cash, baggage: There are many/& an
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
不可数名词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小学英语词汇句型总复习汇总(牛津英语)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
小学英语词汇句型总复习汇总(牛津英语)
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
小学英语词汇句型总复习汇总(牛津英语)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m 牛津英语毕业总复习词汇句型汇总复习目标:能够读熟归好类的词汇。能够使用句型造自己的句子,表达自己的意思。归类的名词人体部位单词头head,& 眼睛eye, 鼻子nose, 嘴巴mouth, 耳朵ear, 手hand,胳膊arm,& 腿leg,& 脚foot,& 脸face,& 身体body, 牙齿tooth,头发hair,& 舌头tongue,& 手指finger, 肩膀shoulder,膝盖knee,脚趾toe句型1、I/You/We/They have…&&&& It/He/She has…2、My/Your/His/Her … is/are big/small.3、I listen and hear with my ears. I smell with my nose.&& I look and see with my eyes.&&& I touch and feel with my hands.&& I taste with my tongue.文具单词铅笔pencil,& 橡皮rubber,& 钢笔pen,& 铅笔盒pencil-box/pencil-case,书桌desk,& 桌子table,& 尺子ruler,& 书包bag,& 书book, 黑板blackboard,& 椅子chair,& 纸paper,&& 练习册exercise book,& 写生簿sketch-book,& 蜡笔crayon,& 颜料paint,& 画笔brush,& 毡头笔felt pen,& 胶水glue,& 胶带tape,& 一把剪刀a pair of scissors句型1、--What can you see?&& --I can see …2、--Is it a…?&& --Yes, it is a …/No, it isn’t3、Open/Close the book, please.4、--What is it/this/that?&&&& --What are they?&& --It’s a…&&&&&&&&&&&&&& --They’re…5、--Is this your…?&& --Yes, it is/No, it isn’t6、--Have you got your …?& && --Yes, I’ve got my …/No, I haven’t got my…7、--Whose …are these/those?&& --They’re…8、--What do you want?&&& --What does he/she want?&& --I want some/a…&&&&&&& --He/She wants…9、--What have we got?&& --We’ve got some…, but we need some…
地点:School&& classroom&& library&& office&& hall&& toilet&& playground&& aviary&& pond&&& fountain&& plant house&& pool&& country park&&&& gym&& club&& restaurant&& cinema&& market&&& zoo&& shop&& temple& supermarket&& airport&& palace&& museum&& railway&& bus stop&& garden&& square&& station&& tower&& police station&& bathroom&& bedroom&& dining room&& kitchen&& sitting room&& bookshop&& farm&& plant house&&& street&& roof&& cage&& 句型:1.Is this a/ the…?&&& Yes, it is . No, it’s the/a…2.What is it?&& It’s a…3.How many…?&&& There are.4.Where is the…? It’s…5.What colour is it? It’s…6.How far is it from … to …?& It’s about….7.How do you go to …?&& I go to …by…&& 8.What can you see?9.What time are you going to… ?
食物类单词:apple苹果&&&& jam果酱&&&& orange橙子&&&& cake蛋糕&&&& banana香蕉&&& ice-cream冰激凌&&&& pear梨&&&&& biscuit饼干&&&& Coke可乐&& chicken鸡肉&&&&& egg鸡蛋&&&&& sweet糖&&&&& apple pie苹果派&&& sandwich三明治&&&& strawberry草莓&&&& lemon柠檬&&&& pineapple菠萝&&& water水&&&& crisps薯片&&&& bread面包&&&& coffee咖啡&&&& milk牛奶&&&&& Chocolate巧克力&&&&&& butter黄油&&&&&& sugar方糖&&&&&& fruit水果&&&&& flour面粉&&&&& corn谷物&&&&& grass草&&&& hay干草&&&& grapes葡萄&&&& vegetable蔬菜&&&& rice大米&&&& noodles面条&&&& fish鱼&&&& juice果汁&& orange juice橙汁&&&& sandwich三明治&&&& sugar方糖&&&& salt盐&&&& chicken鸡肉&&&& sausage香肠&&&& hamburger汉堡包&&&& carrot胡萝卜cabbage卷心菜&&&& potato土豆&&&& tea茶&&&& birthday cake生日蛋糕&&&& durian榴莲&&&& plum李子&&&& cherry樱桃&&&& meat肉www .Xkb1 .coMsoup汤&&&& tomato西红柿&&&& salad色拉&&&& dumpling饺子&&&& Chicken wings鸡翅&&&& nut坚果&&&& porridge粥&&&& moon cake月饼&&&& rice dumpling粽子&&&& pudding布丁&&&& pizza披萨
食物类句型1.A cake,Ben? Yes,please.& Here you are.& Thank you.一个蛋糕,本?& 是的,请。& 给你。& 谢谢你。2.An apple,Alice?Yes,please.& Here you are.& Thank you.一个苹果,爱丽丝?& 是的,请。& 给你。& 谢谢你。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. A balloon,Mr li?& No.& Thank you.&& 一个气球,李先生?& 不用了。谢谢你。4.&Eight ice-creams please,Kitty. Thank you.请给我八个冰激淋,凯蒂。 谢谢你。5.&A biscuit,Kitty?& Yes,please.一个饼干,凯蒂?& 是的,请。6.&I like chicken,I like meat.我喜欢鸡肉,我喜欢肉。7. How many Cokes?& Six Cokes.有多少可乐?& 六杯可乐。8.&Count the apples,Ben.& Four apples.数苹果,本。& 四个苹果。9.&Touch this. How does it feel?& It’s smooth.& What is it?& It’s a banana.摸这个。感觉如何?& 它是光滑的。& 它是什么?& 它是香蕉。10. How does it feel?& Is it hard?& Yes,it is.& What is it?& It’s an apple.&& 感觉如何?& 它是硬的吗?& 是的,它是。& 它是什么?& 他是一个苹果。11. Taste this.& What is it?& It’s sweet/ sour..& It’s an apple./ a& lemon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& 尝一尝这个。& 这是什么?& 它是甜的。& 它是一个苹果。12. Smell this.&& Is it nice?& No,it isn’t.& What is it?& It’s a fish. &&&& 闻一闻它。& 是它好吗?& 不,不是的。& 它是什么?& 它是一条鱼。13. A large ice-cream,please. Here you are.& How much is it? Ten yuan,please.&&&& 一个大冰激凌,请。& 给你。& 它多少钱?& 10元,请。14. What have you got,Kitty?& I’ve got some bread,some butter,some jam and some coffee.&&&& 你有什么,凯蒂?& 我有一些面包,一些黄油,一些果酱和一些咖啡。15. It is small.& It is rough.& It is yellow.& Small it.& It is nice.& It is a lemon.&&&& 它是小的。它是粗糙的。它是黄色的。小的。 它真漂亮。 它是柠檬。16. What do you want?& I want some apple pie.&&&& 你想要什么?& 我想要一些苹果派。17. Can I have some fruit and some vegetables,please? Here you are. Thank you.&&&& 能给我一些水果和一些蔬菜吗,请?& 给你。& 谢谢。18. I’m hungry.& What have we got? We’re got some orange juice.&&&& 我饿了。& 我们有什么?& 我们有一些橘子汁。19. What have we got?& We’re got some water,but we need some milk.&&&& 我们有什么?& 我们有一些水,但是我们需要一些牛奶。 20. What do you like?& What don’t you like?& I like chicken,but I don’t like &&&& sausages.&&&& 你喜欢什么?& 你不喜欢什么?& 我喜欢鸡肉,但是我不喜欢香肠。21. Do you want s sandwich or a cake,Eddie? A sandwich,please.& I like sandwiches. &&&& 你想要三明治还是蛋糕,埃迪?& 一个三明治,请。& 我喜欢三明治。22. Have you got any oranges?& Yes,I’ve got some oranges.& I can’t see.& &&&& Where are they?& They’re behind the oranges. &&&& 你有一些橘子吗?& 是的,我有一些橘子。& 我看不见。& 它们在哪里?&&&& 它们那些橘子在后面。23. How much hay do they eat?& They eat 50 kilos of hay. &&&& 它们吃多少干草?& 它们吃50公斤干草。24. What would you like for dinner tonight?& Would you like rice or noodles?& &&&& I’d like rice for dinner.& I’d also like some soup.&&&& 你今晚晚饭吃什么?& 你喜欢米饭还是面条?& 我喜欢米饭当我的饭餐。 我还要一些汤。25. What kind of soup would you like? Tomato or cabbage? Let’s have tomato.&&&& 你喜欢哪种汤?& 西红柿的还是卷心菜的?& 让我们要西红柿的吧。26. Have you bought any prawns?& Yes,I’ve bought some prawns.&&&& 你买下虾了吗?& 是的,我买下虾了。27. Shall we buy some ……?& Yes, I like …….& Why do you like ……?& &&&& Because it’s sweet / delicious / tasty / spicy.&&&& 我们可以买一些……?& 好的,我喜欢……。& 你为什么喜欢……?& &&&& 因为它是甜的/美味的/美味的/辣的。 28. Would you like some ……?& Yes,please.& No,thanks.&&&& 你想要一些……吗?& 是的,请。& 不用了,谢谢。29. How much …… do we need every day? We need a lot of / plenty of / some /&&&& a little …… every day.&&&& 我们每天需要多少……?& 我们每天需要很多/大量的/一些/一点点。30. What do you usually have for breakfast / lunch / dinner?&& I usually have&&&& a lot of …… / plenty of …… / some …… / a little …….&&&& &&&& 你的早餐/午餐/晚餐通常都吃什么?& 我通常吃很多……/大量的……/ 一些……/一点点……/。31. Your diet is healthier than my diet.&&& 你的饮食比我的健康。&&&&&&&&&&&&&& less healthy than&&&&&&&& 你的饮食不如我的健康。&&&&&&&&&&&&&& as healthy as&&&&&&&&&&& 你的饮食和我的一样健康。32. Do you like rice dumplings?& I like ……,but I don’t like …….& I’d rather &&&& have a piece of pizza. 你喜欢粽子吗?& 我喜欢……,但是我不喜欢……。我宁愿有一个比萨饼。
服饰类词汇&& a dress一件连衣裙&&&&&& a blouse一件女衬衫&&&&&& a T-shirt一件T恤&& a shirt一件衬衣&&&& a pair of sun glasses一副太阳眼镜&&&& glasses眼睛&& shoes鞋&&&& socks袜子&&&& uniforms制服
服饰类句型一.&She has a red and white dress.& Who is she?& She is …….她有一个红色和白色的裙子。& 她是谁?& 她是……。二.&He has a green and grey T-shirt.& Who is he?他有一个绿色和灰色的T恤。& 他是谁?三.&What do you need for school?& I need a new uniform.& I need some new shoes.& What have we got?& We’ve got some ……, but we need some …….你上学需要什么?& 我需要一个新的制服。& 我需要一双新鞋。& 我们得到了什么?& 我们已经有了一些 ……,但是我们需要一些 ……。
交通类词汇与句型一.四会词汇 an aeroplane一架飞机&&&&&& a bus一辆公交车&&&&& a car一辆小汽车&&&&&&& bike自行车motor-bike摩托车&&&&&&&&&& bicycle自行车&&&&&&& underground地铁&&&&& taxi出租车tram电车&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& school bus校车&&&&&&&&& a double-decker bus双层公交车an air conditioned bus一辆空调公交车&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& traffic light交通灯.二.四会句型1.What can you hear?你能听到什么?&& I can hear a/an…...。我能听到一辆/一架……2. What can he/she& hear?他/她能听到什么?& He/She& can hear a/an……他/她能听到……...3.Can you hear a/an……?你能听到……..吗?& Yes, I can.是的,我能。&&&&& No, I can’t.不,我不能。4. Can he/she hear a/an….?他/她能听到……..吗?& Yes, he/she can. 是的,他/她能。&&&& No, he/she can’t.不,他/她不能。5.How do you go to school?你怎么去上学?& I go to school by bus/ bicycle/ car.我乘坐公交车/骑自行车/乘坐小汽车去上学。& I go to school on foot.我步行去上学。6. How does he/she go to school?他/她怎么去上学?&& He/She goes to school by…….他/她乘坐………去上学。& He/She walks to school.他/她走路去上学。7.How can we travel to Beijing?我们怎么去北京旅行?& We can travel by…….我们能乘坐…….去北京旅行。 8.Stop!停!9.Wait!等一等!10.Go!行驶!11.Cross.穿过马路。12.There’s the red man.. Don’t cross the road.红灯,不要穿过马路。13.There’s the green man. Cross the road.绿灯,可以过马路。14.They are on the train.他们在火车上。15.What will travelling in our city be like in 10 years’ time?16.Perhaps all of the people will travel by…….希望所有的人都能乘坐…….17.Perhaps there will be more underground stations.希望将来会有更多地地铁。
季节:season seasonal changes 季节性的变化& spring 春天&& summer 夏天&& autumn/fall 秋天&& winter&& why&&&& because
What’s your favourite season ?& /& Which season do you like best?& I like winter best.Spring is good, but summer is my favourite season.Why do you like summer?& Because I can swim in the lake.Why do you like winter?&& Because I can make a snowman.
天气: weathersunny阳光充足的& windy有风的 cloudy多云的 snowy下雪的 rainy下雨的  dry干燥的  wet湿的  warm暖的  cool凉爽的& cold冷的  hot热的
It’s warm today.& Let’s (play football).&&& It’s cool.&&& Is it cold?How do you feel?&& What’s the weather like ?& It’s sunny.It’s warm today.& Let’s play football.&&& It’s cool.&&& Is it cold?Yes, it is.
时间:time7:00& seven o’clock& 7:30& half past seven& 7:15& a quarter past seven& 7:45& a quarter to eight (in the ) morning早上(am) afternoon下午(pm)  evening晚上& (at) noonthe day before yesterday 前天  yesterday昨天  today今天 tomorrow明天   the day after tomorrow后天   last year去年year年  week周  day 日  hour 小时
What time is it?& It’s two o’clock..&&&&&&& It’s 9:45.& It’s time for math class.  When is your birthday?& It’s in May.  星期:weekMonday (Mon.)&&& Tuesday (Tue.)& Wednesday (Wed.)& Thursday (Thu.)& Friday (Fri.)& Saturday (Sat.)& Sunday (Sun.)&&& day&& on
What day is it today?& It’s Wednesday.What day is the first day in a week ?& It’s Sunday.What do you have on Thursday?& We have English, math and science on Thursdays.What do you do on Saturdays?& I watch TV on Saturdays.
日期,月份:month 月date日期January (Jan.)& February (Feb.)& March (Mar.)& April (Apr.)&& May&&& June&& July&&& August (Aug.)& September (Sept.)& October (Oct.)& November (Nov.)&& December (Dec.)&& birthdayWhat date is it ? It’s June 1st.How many months are there in a year?& There are twelve months in a year.&节日:festivalSpring Festival春节&&&&& New Year& 新年&&&& Mid-autumn Festival中秋节&&&&& National Day国庆节&&&&&&& Labor day劳动节&&&& Thanksgiving Day感恩节&&&&& Children's Day儿童节&&&&&& Father's day父亲节&&&& Christmas Day圣诞节&& Mother's Day母亲节了&&&& Teachers’ Day 教师节&& Women’s Day 妇女节&
Children's Day is on June 1st.What’s your favourite festival ?I like Spring Festival best, because I can wear new clothes.My favourite festival is …风景与自然词汇:the sun& star& the sky& the moon& clouds&& mountain&& sea &太阳&& 星&&& 天空&&&& 月亮&&&& 云&&&&&& 山&&&& 大海rainbow& rain& thunder& wind& storm&&& snow& rock& stone& water & 彩虹&& 雨&&&& 雷电&&& 风& 暴风雨&&& 雪&& 岩石& 石头&& 水beach&& ocean&&& island& forests&& land&& river&& lake&& stream &海滩&&& 海洋&&&& 岛&&& 森林&&& 陆地& 河流&&& 湖&&& 小溪 Tiananmen Square& Yu Garden& West Lake&& Sanya&& Li River && 天安门广场&&&&& 御花园&&&&& 西湖&&&& 三亚&&& 丽江Ocean Park&& the Summer Palace&& the Palace Museum&& &海洋公园&&&&&&&& 颐和园&&&&&&&&& 故宫博物院the Great Wall&& Wangfujing Street&& the Temple of Heaven && 长城&&&&&&&&&& 王府井大街&&&&&&&&& 天坛句型:1.What colour is the sun? It's yellow.2.These are rocks. Those are mountain. 3.What do you usually do at weekends, Miss Guo?& & I usually go shopping in Wangfujing Street.& 4. Is Wangfujing Street near or far away from Tiananmen Square?&& It's near Tiananmen Square.5. Have you been to ... Yet?&& No, I haven't been to ... Yet.
植物生物词汇:tree树flower花& grass草& leaf(leaves) 树叶plants盆栽& stalk茎& roots根& branch树枝&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& thrunk树干bird小鸟& insect昆虫& moth飞蛾& lad ybird 七星瓢虫& fly苍蝇 butterfly蝴蝶 bee蜜蜂cocoon茧& caterpillar幼虫wasp&&&& 黄蜂&句型:1. What colour are the flowers?& They are red and yellow.2. Don't walk on the grass.3. Look at the plant.& Its leaves are green. 4. What's this?& It's an insect.5. This is a butterfly.& That is a tree.
词汇:balloon& ball&& kite&& robot&&& bicycle& toy bear&& doll& skateboard&& &气球&& 皮球& 风筝& 机器人& 自行车&& 熊& 洋娃娃& 滑板 toy car& mask&& soldier&& aeroplane&& puzzle&& boat&&&玩具车& 面具&&& 士兵&&&& 飞机&&&&& 拼图&&& 小船&& 木偶computer& dinosaur & 电脑&&&& 恐龙 句型:1. I like bicycles.& They are super.2. Do you like robots?& No, I don't like robots.3. How many bears are there?& There are seventeen bears.4. How much are these dolls?& They're ...yuan.5. Is this your skateboard?&& No, it is't my skateboard.& Whose skateboard is it?&& It's Danny's skateboard
疾病词汇:headache& stomach ache&& toothache&& cold&& fever&& a sore throat &头疼&&&&&&& 胃疼&&&&&&& 牙疼&&&& 感冒&& 发烧&&&&& 嗓子疼句型:1. Why do I always have a headache? && It's because you watch too much television. 2. What should I do?&&& You should... ...
户外词汇:slide&& swing& the plant house& fountain&& bench&& pond 滑梯&& 秋千&&&&&& 暖房&&&&&&& 喷泉&&& 长凳&& 池塘swimming pool& aviary& playground&& traffic lights&& station && 游泳池&&&&& 鸟舍&&&& 操场&&&&&&&&& 交通灯&&& 车站 square&& park&& farm&& zoo&& road&& jungle&广场&& 公园&& 农场 动物园& 马路&& 丛林句型:1. Where is Alice?&& She's on the swing.2. Where are the birds?& They're in the aviary.3. Look! The traffic light is red. Stop!4. Don't cross the road.www .Xkb1 .coM动物词汇:Animal& cat& dog& elephant& insect& lion& mouse(mice )& zebra& rabbit& bird& hen& chick& dog& duck& bear& horse& ladybird& fly& bee& butterfly& fish monkey& tiger& panda& snake& giraffe& frog sheep& cow& fox& lizard& donkey duckling& swan& crocodile& parrot cocoon& caterpillar& shark& seal& dolphins& whales句型:What are they? They are pigs.How many pigs? Four pigs.It has a head / a body / six legs.What’s this / that?& It’s a ladybird.&& It’s an elephant.What colour is it?& It’s red and blue. It’s grey.Do you like cats?& Yes, I like cats.& No, I don’t like cats.Where is the bird?& It’s in the tree.Where are the birds.& They are in the tree.What’s its name?& Its name is Co Co.植物单词&plant& tree& branch& trunk& roof& flower& stalk& leaf(leaves)& grass& hay& corn& cotton& forest& wood wool& crop句型&What do hens like? They like corn.Look at the plant.& Its stalk is long.& Its flowers are purple.What can a monkey do? It can climb the tree.
人物单词&家庭成员:father& mother& brother& sister& me& uncleaunt& cousin& son& daughter grandson granddaughter& grandfather/grandpa grandmother/grandma& 称呼:& Mr.& Mrs.& Miss& boy& girl& lady& baby职业:job& work& doctor& nurse& shop assistant& cook& bus-driver& waiter& postman& policeman& farmer policewoman& fireman& student teacher& pilot& singer& secretary& dentist& bank clerk& astronaut句型&What’s your name?& My name is Kitty/Ben.What’s his/ her name?& His/Her name is Kitty / Ben.This is my aunt/uncle.& Her /His name’s Susan / Toony.Who’s she/he? She/He is my mother / father.What does your mother / father do?& She’s/ He’s a doctor.Is this your brother/ sister?&& Yes, he/she is.& No, he/ she isn’t.Whose car is this/that?& This /That’s my father’s car.Whose bicycle is it?& It’ s my /your/ his / her / our / their bicycle.I have a friend.& He / She has a bicycle.& We / They have a cat.I’m their son.& We’re their granddaughters.How many aunts do you have?& I have one aunt.Would you like to be a policeman?Yes, I would. No, I wouldn’t.What would you like to be?& I’d like to be a driver.What will you be?& I will be an astronaut.
动词:close&& clean&& open&& find&& have& has&& stand&& sit&& wave&& touch&& taste&& smell&& read&& draw&& sing&& wash&& hear&& play&& sing&& swim&& paint&& cook&& run&& write&& dive&& jump&& walk&& pick&& climb& brush&& sleep&& eat&& dig&& mop&& shake&& drive&& get up&& dry&&& stop&& wait for&& go out&& cross&& need& feed&& ask&& spell&& swing&& drink&& chase&& buy& nod&& lay&& shout&& show&& smoke&& spend&& plan&& cost&& make&& start&& finish&& meet&& take&& enter&& enjoy&& travel&& stay&& leave for&& bring&& worry&& die&& lose&& remember&& forget&&& smile&& learn&& change&&&& 动词短语:Stand up&& sit down&& hands up&& hands down&& open your books&& close your books&& clap your hands&& wave your hand&& feed the birds&& walk on the grass&& pick the flowers&& play the piano&& climb the trees&& close the gate&& close the door& clean the blackboard&& leave rubbish&&&& make a noise&&&&& go shopping&& play badminton&& play games&& go cycling&& go out& go to school&& watch TV&& get up&& eat dinner& wash the dishes&& write a letter&& dry the dishes& go home&& go to bed&&&& go to school&& do homework&& clean my teeth&& wash my face&& ride my bicycle&&&& go on& a picnic&& fly kites&& play tennis&& make a modle&& collect stamps& 句型:1.&Can you…? Yes& I can / No, I can’t 2.&Can I …?& Yes, you can / No, you can’t.3.&I / he/she can… .4.&What are you doing? I am …5.&What is he/she doing? He /she is ….6.&What are they doing? They are…7.&What time do you… ?8.&What do you do with your…? I usually… 9.&What’s your favourite indoor/outdoor activity? I like…
形容词:形容人、物的外貌:tall, short, big, small, fat, thin(瘦/薄),thick little, long, round, large, old, new, same, different, slim, good-looking, beautiful&例:I am tall. My hair is short. My eyes are big. My face is round触觉:.soft, hard, rough, smooth, hot, cold, fluffy, shiny.例:It is soft, it is a cushion.& 味觉:sweet, sour, nice, spicy, tasty, salty, bitter例:The lemon is sour.人的品质:friendly, helpful, kind, naughty, super例:She is always friendly and helpful.声音:loud, quiet, noisy例:The bell is too loud.天气:warm, cool, hot, cold, wet, dry, sunny ,rainy, cloudy, windy ,fine例:In summer ,it is sunny, rainy ,hot and wet.感觉:sad, happy, hungry, full, thirsty, tired, afraid, angry, sore, fine, busy例,The cat is angry and tried.价钱:dear, cheap例:Kitty wants this uniform, but it is dear.喜好:favourite例:That is my favourite indoor activity.:plastic, wooden, woollen&&& 例:It is a wooden box.其他: heavy, enough, dangerous, other, safe, better ,indoor, outdoor,magic,fresh,healthy,unhealthy,seasonal,air-conditioned,early,few,gentle,interesting ,important, running ,asleep例:Have you got enough space in your suitcase?They are interesting and beautiful sea animals.颜色单词红色red, 黄色yellow, 绿色green, 橘色orange, 粉色pink,黑色black, 白色white, 棕色brown, 蓝色blue, 紫色purple, 紫罗兰色violet,灰色grey,句型1、&--What colour is it?&&&&& --What colour are they?--It’s…&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& --They’re…&&&&&&& 2、--Is it…?&&&&&&&&&& --Yes, it is./No, it isn’t. &&&&&&& 3、The leaves are green in spring.&&&&&&&&&& They are brown and yellow in autumn.&&&&&&& 4、The sun is yellow in the afternoon. www .Xkb1 .coM&&&&&&&&&& It is red in the morning.&&&&&&& 5、The lizard is on a leaf.&&&&&&&&&& It is on a rock. It is brown.&&&&&&& 6、--Do you like the …one?&&&&&&&&&& --I like the … one, but I don’t like the … one.&&&&&&& 7、--Which bicycle do you like ?&&&&&&&&&& --I like that one.&&&&&&&&&& --Which one?&&&&&&&&&& --The … one.&&&&&&& 8、--Which one do you like?&&&&&&&&&& --I like the … and… one, but I don’t like the … and … one.&&&&&&& 9、--What colour are the …?&&&&&&&&&& --Both/All the … are …&&&&&&& 10、--The … was/were…&&&&&&&&&&& --Now it’s/they’re…方位介词:In&& on&& under&& near&& behind&& between and&&& above&&&&&& at the top of&&& beside&& in front of&& 1.&Where is the?& It’s… 2.&Where are the ?& They are…& 3.&The picture was beside the window now. Where is it now?It’s beside the mirror now.
牛津英语3-6年级重点句型、时态及疑问词的用法一、重点句型:3A1.&Hi /Hello /Good morning.2.&Goodbye./See you.3.&How are you? Fine, thanks.4.&What’s your name? I’m Danny.5.&Clean the blackboard, please. Thank you.& 6.&Is it a book? Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t.7.&This is a butterfly. That is a tree.8.&What’s this/ that? It’s a bee.9.&Is this/ that a classroom? Yes, it is./ No, it isn’t.10.&I’m a girl. I’m nine. I’m tall.11.&Who’s he/she? He/She’s…12.&A cake, Ben? Yes, please. / No, thank you.13.&Eight ice-creams, please. Here you are.14.&What shape is it? It’s a triangle.15.&What colour is the mountain/ are the clouds? It’s/ They’re…16.&What are they? They’re pigs.17.&How many Cokes? Three Cokes.18.&It has a head and body. 3B1.&What can you see/ hear? I can see/ hear a/ an…2.&What’s that noise? It’s a lorry.3.&Touch this. How does it feel? It’s hard.4.&Taste this. What is it? It’s sour. It’s a lemon.5.&I like monkeys. I don’t like snakes.6.&Do you like pandas? Yes, I do. / No, I don’t.7.&How old are you? I am nine.8.&How old is Ben/ Alice? He’s/ She’s…9.&What’s his/ her name? His/ Her name is…10.&I have two new friends. Ben has a dog.11.&She has a red and white dress.12.&What season is it? It’s summer.13.&It’s warm. It’s not cold.4A1.&This is our classmate. His/Her name’s…2.&She can fly. But she can’t cook.3.&What can you do? I can fly an aeroplane.4.&Can you draw? Yes, I can. / No, I can’t.5.&Can he/ she dive? Yes, he/ she can. / No, he/she can’t.6.&What do you do? I’m a teacher.7.&What does your father/ mother do? He’s/ She’s a/ an…8.&Happy birthday! Thank you.9.&You can call me Alice.10.&My face is round. My eyes are big.11.&Are you hungry? Yes, I am. / No, I’m not.12.&I have a new bicycle. I’m happy.13.&Nice to meet you.14.&Ben likes dogs. But he doesn’t like cats.15.&Whose ball is this? It’s Ben’s ball.16.&Whose pens are these? They’re Betty’s pens.17.&How much is it? It’s six yuan.18.&What have you got? I’ve got some bread and some milk.19.&Where are the birds? They’re in the aviary.20.&Don’t feed the birds.21.&Here’s some hay.22.&What do hens like? They like corn.23.&Its stalk is long. Its leaves are green.24.&Has it got s big trunk? Yes, it has. / No. it hasn’t.25.&I’m sorry. That’s all right.4B1.&These/ Those crayons are old.2.&What time is it? It’s seven o’clock.3.&What’s the weather like in January? In January, it’s cloudy, windy and cold.4.&There are four seasons in a year.5.&How many balls are there? There is one ball.6.&Have you got a pet? Yes, I have. /No, I haven’t.7.&What’s its name? Its name’s Peter.& 8.&What are you doing? I’m reading.9.&Put the tail on the donkey.10.&I live in Shanghai.11.&The bench is between the table and the tree.5A1.&Look! The traffic light’s red. Stop!2.&Can I go out? Yes, you can. / No, you can’t.3.&What do you want? I want some glue.4.&What do you need for school? I need a new uniform.5.&Let’s make a cake.6.&What time do you go to school? I go to school at seven o’clock.7.&Ben does his homework at half past seven.8.&What do you like? What don’t you like? I like cabbage, but I don’t like carrots.9.&How are you today? I’m sick today.10.&Is Danny hungry or thirsty? He’s thirsty.11.&Which bicycle do you like? I like the grey one.12.&When’s your birthday? My birthday’s on the tenth of September.13.&How do you go to school? I walk to school.14.&Does Ben walk to school? Yes, he does. / No, he doesn’t.15.&How do you spell that in English? C-O-C-O-O-N, cocoon.16.&The Li River is in Guilin. Sanya is on Hainan Island.5B1.&Have you got any bananas? Yes, I’ve got some bananas.2.&Do you want both biscuits? No, I want the big/ small one. / Yes, I want both.3.&Give me a hammer, please.4.&Thank you. You’re welcome.5.&Whose book is this? It’s mine.6.&I listen and hear with my ears.7.&Are they the same or different? They are the same/ different.8.&How much hay do the elephants eat? They eat 50 kilos of hay.9.&Excuse me. Where are the tigers? Go down the steps. Walk along Zoo Road. The tigers are on the left.10.&Which doll do you like? I like all the dolls.11.&What colour are the pandas? Both/ All the pandas are black and white.12.&The picture was beside the window. Where is it now? It’s beside the mirror now.13.&Ben went to the park.14.&Ben and Kitty were at home.15.&Did you like the loud music? Yes, I did. / No, I didn’t.16.&What time is it? It’s five past/ to five.6A1.&What do you do with your aunt? I always/ usually/ sometimes play game with my aunt.2.&She is never naughty.3.&They like to play together.4.&Have you been to Ocean Park yet? Yes, I have just/ already been there.5.&Where are we going to come back? We are going to come back at six o’clock.6.&I will arrive at two o’clock.7.&Would you like to be a policeman? Yes, I would. / No, I wouldn’t.8.&What would you like to be? I’d like to be a postman.9.&How long does it take you to get there? It takes me about half an hour.10.&What does this sign mean? We must listen to our teacher.11.&Shall we buy some oranges? Yes, I like/ No, I don’t like oranges.12.&What would you like? I’d like some bread.13.&Would you like some chicken wings? Yes, please. / No, thanks.14.&May I have some pears, please? OK. Here you are.15.&Your diet is healthier than / as healthy as my diet.6B 1.&How far is it from Shanghai to Beijing? It’s about 1,400 kilometres.2.&Many tourists like/ love/ enjoy eating spicy food.3.&I’d rather have a piece of pizza.4.&I like salty rice dumplings with/ without meat.5.&What’s your favourite indoor/ indoor activity? I like doing puzzles at home/ playing football in the playground.6.&What should I do? You should watch less television/ wear more clothes.7.&What will Jim possibly be in 15 years’ time? She will possibly be a singer.8.&I’m good/ poor at Chinese.小学英语日常交际用语一、日常问候和答语1. Hello/ Hi你好。2. Good morning/ afternoon/evening.&&& 早上/下午/晚上好。3. How are you(this morning/afternoon/evening)?&&& 你今天早晨/下午/晚上好吗?4. Fine, thank you/ thanks. 我很好,谢谢。5. Not bad, thank you. 不错,谢谢。6. How do you do? 你好。7. Nice to meet /see you. 很高兴认识/见到你。二、告别、祝福和答语1. Goodbye/Bye . 再见2. See you! (See you later!)再见,回头见。3. Good night. 晚安。4. Happy birthday! 生日快乐!&& Thank you!谢谢!5. Happy New Year! 新年快乐!& Happy New Year!/ The same to you!(大家共同的节日)6. Happy Children’s Day!&&& Happy Women’s Day!7.Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!三、介绍和谈论人物1. My name is…/ I’m… 我的名字是…/ 我名叫…2. This is Miss/ Mr/ Mrs… 这位是…小姐/先生/女士。3. This is my friend. 这是我的朋友。4. He/ She is …& 他是/她是…四、询问&&& 人:1)姓名1. What’s your name, please? 你的名字是什么?&&& My name is …2. What’s his/her/its name? 她/他/它叫什么名字?& Her/His/Its name is …2)年龄1.How old are you? 你多大了?& I’m…2. How old is he/she/it? 她/他/它多大?& She /He/ It is …3) 生日1.When is your /his/her birthday?& It’s July 1st.4) 出处 1. Where is/ are ….from?&& 你/她/他来自哪里?She is from American. 她来自美国。2. Where do/does… come from?& 你/她/他来自哪里?She is from American. 她来自美国。5) 人物1. Who is he ?& 她/他是谁?He is my brother. 他是我弟弟。She is my sister.她是我姐姐。6)职业1. What is he?&& He is a doctor. 他是医生。2. What does he do? He is a doctor.3. What’s his job?& He is a doctor.7)外貌1. What is he like?& 他是一个什么样的人?He is short and thin. 他很矮很瘦。8) 喜好1. What does he like?& 他喜欢什么?He likes English.他喜欢英语what do you like?你喜欢什么?I like chinese.我喜欢中文。2. Do you like English?& Yes, I do.Does he/she like English?Ye ,he/she does/ No, he/she doesn’t.9) 事情1. What’s the matter with you? 你怎么啦?& I have a cold.我感冒了。物:1)颜色1.What colour is /are …? It’s / They are blue.2. Is your pen blue?& Yes, it is./ No, it isn’t.2)位置1. Where is /are …?& It’s / They are on the desk.2. Is /Are … in/ on.…?& Yes, it is ./ No, it isn’t.3) 名称1. What’s this?& 这是什么? It’s a computer.这是电脑。2. What are these/those?&& 这些是什么?They are books.4) 数量1. How many boys are there in your class?&& Fifteen.5) 价格1. How much is this dress?& It’s 5 yuan. 5元3. 其他1)天气1. What’s the weather like in Beijing?& It’s sunny.2. How is the weather?& It’s sunny.3. Is it sunny? Yes, it is. No, it isn’t.2) 时间1. What time is it now ?& It’s 5 o’clock.3)季节1.Which season is it?& It’s summer.2. Which season do you like best? Summer.3. What’s your favourite season? Summer.4) 日期1.What’s the date?& It’s May 5th.五、道歉和答语1. I’m sorry. 对不起。 2. Sorry, I don’t know. 对不起,我不知道。3. Excuse me. 对不起,打扰一下。4. I have a cold. 我感冒了。 I’m sorry to hear that. 我很遗憾听到这个消息。六、感谢和答语1. Thank you./ Thanks. 谢谢。 You’re welcome. 不用谢。/ That’s OK. 没关系。2. It’s very kind of you (to help me ). 帮助我你真是太好了。七、请求允许和答语1.May I come in? 我可以进来吗?&& Come in, please. 请进。2. Can I have two cakes? 我能吃两个蛋糕吗?& No, you can’t. 不,你不能。3. Can I have one,please? 我能吃一个吗?&&& Yes./All right. Here you are. 好的。给你。4. Can I go with you? 我能和你一起走吗?&&&& Sure. 好的八、建议和劝告1. Shall we play football together?&& All right. 好的。2. Let’s go to school. OK/ Good idea.3. Don’t open your book. 不要打开书。九、邀请1. It’s time to get up/go to school…&&& 到了起床/去学校的时候了。2. It’s time for dinner./ English class.&& 到了(做)…的时候了。3. Would you like some cakes?&&&& Yes, I’d like. / No, thanks.十、问路和答语1)问路1. Excuse me, where’s the cinema? 请问,电影院在哪?2. Where’s the teachers’ office, please?&& 老师办公室在哪?3. Excuse me, how can I get to the post office?&&& 请问,怎么走才能到达邮局?4. Can you show me the way to the bank, please?& 你能告我去银行的路怎么走吗?5. It’s over there, near the Bank of China.&&&&&&&& 就在那儿,中国银行的旁边。6. How far is it from Beijing to Shanghai.?&& 北京离上海有多远?It’s 2hours by plane. 乘飞机要两个小时。7. Is it far from here? 离这儿远吗?&& No, it’s not. 不,不是很远。2)指路1. This way, please. 请这边走。2.You can take No.5 bus. 你可以乘5路车。3. Go straight/along/down. 先前直走。 4. Turn left/ right. 向左/右转5. Sorry, I don’t know. You may go and ask him.&&& 对不起,我不知道。你可以去问他。十一、购物1. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?&&& Yes, a dress for my daughter. 是的,给我女儿买条裙子。2.What can I do for you?&& 我能为你做点什么吗? I’d like …我想买。。。3. What do you want, a dress or a skirt?&& 你想要买什么?连衣裙还是短裙?4. How about the blue one? 这条蓝色的如何?5. How much is it/ are they? 多少钱?& Fifty-nine yuan. 五十九元。6. What colour would you like?& 你要什么颜色的?&& Green 绿色。7.What size do you want? 你要多大号码?&& Size 8. 八号。8. What / How about this red one?& 这件红色的怎么样?9. It’s too big/small/expensive/….Do you have some big/small ones? 这件太小,你有大一点的?10.I’ll take it (them). 我买了。11. Here you are. 给你。 Thank you.谢谢。十二、打电话1. Hello, this is …& / This is … speaking. 你好,我是……2. Can I speak to …, please? 我能找。。。接电话吗?3. Who’s that? / Who is speaking?& 你是谁?4. Is that…?& 你是。。。。吗?5. Hold on. / Just for a moment, please! 稍等, 别挂断。6. It’s for you. 你的电话。7.What’s your telephone number?&&& 你的电话号码是什么?
疑问词的用法1.&what“什么”,表示询问物品或做的事情。2.&who“谁”,表示询问人物。3.&whose“谁的”,表示询问物品的主人。4.&where“哪里”,表示询问地点方位。5.&when/ what time“什么时候”,表示询问时间和日期。6.&which“哪一个”,与物品连用。7.&what colour“什么颜色”,表示询问物品颜色。8.&what shape“什么形状”,表示询问物品形状。9.&how“怎样”,表示询问出行方式。10.&how old“多大了”,表示询问年龄。11.&how many+复数名词,“多少”,表示询问可数名词的数量。how much:①“多少元”,表示询问物品价钱;②how much+不可数名词,表示询问不可数名词的数量。 文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语单词大全 的文章

随机推荐