英语作文假如你是李华,计划寒假期间去加拿大曲婉婷温哥华市长的york house school 参

2011年英语作文.rar&&人教版
下载地址::
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
2004高考英语满分作文   【全国卷I】   【试题回放】   假设你是李华,你在报上看到北京电视台今年七月将举办外国人“学中文,唱中文歌”才艺大赛。你的美国朋友Peter正在北京一所大学学中文,你觉得他应去试一试。请按以下要点给他写信告知此事,并表示可以提供帮助。   比赛时间:7&月18日&。报名时间:截止到6月30日。报名地点:北京电视台   注意:1.词数:100左右&2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯&3.参考词汇:才艺大赛―talent&show   Dear&Peter,   I&read&in&a&newspaper&today&that&a&“Learn&Chinese,&Sing&Chinese&Songs”&Foreigners’&Talent&Show&will&be&held&in&Beijing&Television&Station&on&July&18.&I&know&you&like&singing,&and&you&are&in&Beijing&during&that&period.&I&think&this&is&a&good&chance&for&you&to&show&your&singing&talent,&and&how&well&you’ve&learned&Chinese.&If&you&would&like&to&try,&you’&U&have&to&go&to&the&TV&station&to&sign&up&before&the&end&of&June.&If&there&is&anything&I&can&do&for&you,&I&would&be&more&than&glad&to&help.   Yours,   Li&Hua   [名师点评]   从整体上说,本文书写得简洁明快。语言简单平实,要点囊括齐全,结构完整。本文的主要特点是让步状语从句的使用,最后两句话,采用了if引导的让步状语从句,结合将来时使用。   【全国卷II】   【试题回放】   假设你是李华,加拿大一所学校将于今年暑假组织学生来你校访问。其间,Andy&Smith将借住你家。请你代表全家写信给Andy,欢迎他的到来,并告知有关事宜。信的要点如下:   1.&上午:学校活动2.下午:游览市区3.&晚上:看电视,玩游戏,聊天   注意:1.&词数:100左右2.&可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯3.&参考词汇:安排arrange   Dear&Andy,   I’m&so&glad&that&you’ll&be&here&with&me&and&my&family&for&the&summer&holiday.&I’m&writing&to&express&our&warm&welcome&and&introduce&the&activities&during&your&stay&here.   In&the&morning&,some&activities&at&school&will&be&arranged.&You’ll&visit&our&classrooms,&reading&rooms,&labs,&and&so&on.&We’ll&take&this&opportunity&to&exchange&our&views,&talking&about&school&life,&and&so&on.   In&the&afternoon,&you&can&tour&around&the&city.&And&I’ll&act&as&your&tour&guide.&Our&city&has&changed&a&lot&and&takes&on&a&new&look.&You&can&see&what&is&our&city&like&with&your&own&eyes.   At&night&,&we&can&watch&TV,&play&games&and&talk&about&what&we’re&interested&in.&I’m&sure&you’ll&enjoy&yourself.&I’m&looking&forward&to&your&coming.   Yours&sincerely,   Li&hua   [名师点评]   本文行文自然流畅,文章要点齐全,意思表达真切。详略得当,重点突出。从语言使用的角度来说,不但使用了一些生动的动词,准确的名词,同时为了使本文串联自然,又使用了时间状语为连接词,将文章按照时间顺序叙述完整。   [浙江卷]   【试题回放】   假设你是李越,你的加拿大笔友Steve来信说,他和他的一些同学正在学中文,请你推荐两本学中文的词典.根据下表提供的信息,请你给他写一封回信.   英汉/汉英词典新华字典   收词(字)18,000(英语)   20,000(汉语)10,000   价格52元11元   特点大量例子、用法说明,适合初学者中国最常用的汉语字典   参考词汇:   •&推荐&recommend&(V.)   •&英汉/汉英词典&The&English-Chinese&Chinese-English&Dictionary&(ECCED)   •&新华字典&Xinhua&Dictionary&(XD)   Dear&Steve,   I’m&so&pleased&to&learn&that&you&and&your&classmates&are&learning&Chinese.   I’d&like&to&recommend&the&following&two&dictionaries.   The&English-Chinese/Chinese-English&Dictionary&is&really&a&good&one&for&beginners.&It&has&18,000&English&words&and&20,000&Chinese&words.&Besides&plenty&of&examples,&it&has&many&notes&telling&you&bow&to&use&a&word.&Xinhua&dictionary&is&the&most&popular&Chinese&dictionary&,&and&it&has&a&vocabulary&of&10,000&words.&It&may&also&be&useful&to&some&advanced&learners&of&Chinese.&Of&the&two,&ECCED&is&the&more&expensive,&costing&52&yuan,&and&XD&costs&11&yuan.   Please&let&me&know&if&you&want&me&to&buy&these&dictionaries.   Yours,   Li&Yue   [名师点评]本文要完成的是书信的主要部分,因此不需要注意格式,但是不能遗漏要点。本文要点齐全,内容完整,详略得到。介绍的时候,层次清晰,逐一举例。文章流畅而连贯。有很多关于词汇和字典的表述,值得我们积累。   [广东卷]   【试题回放】假设你是下图的李华。请根据图画所提供的信息,写一篇英语作文,描述昨天晚上邻居看足球赛影响你学习的情况,并描写你随后与邻居交涉的过程(如:你向邻居提出要求,对方向你表示歉意等。)   注意:1.&词数:80―120   2.&可以编写对话或其它叙述方式描写你与邻居的交涉过程   About&9&o’clock&last&night,&I&was&doing&my&homework.&Suddenly&I&heard&my&neighbor&shouting&and&laughing&loudly.&He&was&watching&a&football&game&on&TV.&I&couldn’t&go&on&studying&and&became&impatient.&I&covered&my&ears,&trying&to&keep&the&noises&out,&but&failed.&So&I&had&to&go&my&neighbor.   I&knocked&at&his&door&and&said,"&Good&evening,&Mr.&Yang!&Could&you&please&turn&down&your&TV&a&bit?&I&am&doing&my&homework.’   “Oh,&I’m&really&sorry&to&have&disturbed&you.&We’ll&do&as&you&say.”&My&neighbor&said&politely.   “Thank&you&very&much..”&I&said&and&went&back&to&continue&my&study.   [名师点评]   这篇文章从整体上来看,内容完整,要点齐全。在准确领悟题意的基础上,用平实的语言,将文章娓娓道来,连贯而流畅。句式搭配长短结合。文章对对话的描写,很生动,让人有种身临其境的感觉。 -------------- 2005高考英语满分作文   [全国卷I]   【试题回放】   假定你是李华,正是英国牛津参加短期语言培训,计划星期天去伦敦旅游。互联网上一则广告引起了你的注意,但一些具体信息不明确(箭头所指内容)。请给该旅行社发一封电子邮件,询问有关情况。   注意:1.词数100左右,信的格式已为你写好。   2.可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。   3.参考词汇:牛津――Oxford&费用――fee   Dear&Sir/Madame,   I’m&writing&for&more&information&about&the&day&tour&to&London.   As&a&student&at&Oxford&University,&I’d&like&to&know&if&you&have&any&special&price&for&students.&As&for&the&money&you&charge,&does&it&cover&the&entrance&fees&for&visiting&the&places&listed?&What&about&lunch?&Is&it&included?&Or&do&I&need&to&bring&along&my&own&food?   How&long&will&the&tour&last?&Since&I&need&to&prepare&my&lessons&for&the&nest&day,&I’d&like&to&know&the&time&to&return.&Besides,&is&there&any&time&for&shopping?&I&really&want&to&have&a&look&at&the&big&stores&in&London.   Yours,   Li&Hua   [名师点评]   本文是根据画面的提示来写一封电子邮件。作者在文章中首先把握了全部的要点,叙述较为完整;其次,作者运用一些过渡句和衔接词将文章串联,意思连贯。文章中采用了第一人称和一般现在时,这是值得肯定的地方。   [全国卷Ⅲ](四川、云南、陕西等地区用)   【试题回放】假设你是李华,最近国内一家英文报纸正在讨论北京动物园是否应迁出市区。以下是你所在班级讨论的情况。请你给该报写一封信,反映讨论结果。   赞成迁出:反对迁出:   1.游客多,交通堵塞   2.郊区环境好1.建于1906年,中外闻名   2.搬迁易造成动物死亡   注意:1.词数100字左右,信的开头已为你写好。   2.可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。   3.参考词汇:&郊区―suburb   Dear&Editor&,   Recently&,in&our&class&there&has&been&a&heated&discussion&about&whether&the&Beijing&Zoo&should&be&moved&out&of&the&city&.&Some&of&my&classmates&are&in&favor&of&the&move&.They&say&large&crowds&of&tourists&to&the&zoo&will&result&in&traffic&jams&.They&also&say&that&once&moved&,animals&will&have&more&space&and&better&living&conditions&in&the&suburbs&.However&,other&students&are&against&the&idea&,saying&that&the&Beijing&Zoo,&built&in&1906&,has&a&history&of&100&years&,and&is&well&Cknown&at&home&and&abroad&.So&it&should&remain&where&it&is&.What’s&more&,moving&may&cause&the&death&of&some&animals&.To&move&or&not&,this&is&a&big&decision&which&has&to&be&made&by&people&in&Beijing.   Yours&truly,   Li&Hua   [名师点评]   这篇文章写得还是比较精彩的。要点表达得完整而准确,清楚展示了主题。先提出了文章的主题,进而列出了赞成的观点及其相关的理由,同时在其后又给出了反面的观点,论据十分充足。文章结构严谨,前后连贯。   【北京卷】   【试题回放】   第一节情景作文(20分)   美国中学生jeff将要来你所在的红星中学学习中文,经协商安排住在你家。假设你是李华,请给Jeff写一封信,按照下图顺序介绍他来中国后的生活安排。   注意:1.&信的开头已为你写好。   2.词数不少于60。   Dear&Jeff,   I’m&Hua&from&Beijing&Hongxing&Middle&School.&I’m&very&happy&to&learn&that&you’re&going&to&stay&with&my&family&while&you’re&in&Beijing.   While&you&are&here,&we’ll&provide&you&with&a&room&of&your&own&with&a&bed,&a&desk,&a&couple&of&chairs&and&a&TV.&You’ll&also&have&your&own&bathroom.&Our&school&is&quite&close&to&our&home,&so&we&could&go&to&school&together&by&bike.&At&noon&we’ll&eat&at&the&school&dining&hall.&I’m&sure&you’ll&like&the&delicious&Chinese&food&there,&and&enjoy&talking&with&friends&over&lunch.&Classes&in&our&school&usually&finish&at&4&in&the&afternoon.&You&can&then&join&other&students&in&playing&ball&games&or&swimming.&It’ll&be&a&lot&of&fun.   If&you&have&any&questions&or&requests,&please&let&me&know.&We’ll&try&our&best&to&make&your&stay&here&in&Beijing&a&pleasant&experience.   Best&wishes,   Li&Hua   [名师点评]   这篇文章的特点还是比较清晰的,第一,作者根据图画将文章的要点概括完整,内容充实而丰富,结构紧凑,有层次感;第二,本文没有采用华丽的辞藻,但用词十分恰当,段落过渡自然,令人耳目一新。 --------- 2006高考英语满分作文   【全国卷I】   【试题回放】   假定你是李华,亚洲冬季运动会将在你居住的地方举办,现正在招募志愿者,你希望成为其中一员。请按要求用英文给组委会写一封信。内容应包括:1.个人情况:年龄,性别,学历&2.个人条件:英语好,爱好体育,善于交际,乐于助人,熟悉本地情况&3.承诺:提供最佳服务   注意:词数100左右,开头语已为你写好;可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;生词:申请―apply&(v.&),&application&(n.),志愿者―volunteer Dear&Sir&/&Madam:   I&was&quite&excited&when&I&heard&the&Asian&Winter&Games&will&be&held&in&the&city&I&live.&My&name&is&Li&Hua.&I&am&an&18-year-old&boy&student&in&a&senior&middle&school.&And&I&want&to&be&a&volunteer&for&the&games.&I&like&English&and&sports&very&much.&I&like&making&friends&and&I&am&ready&to&help&others.&I&can&be&a&good&interpreter&in&every&sports&during&the&time.&Hope&the&games&will&be&a&great&success.&Hope&I&will&be&chosen&to&be&one.   Yours&faithfully,   Li&Hua   [名师点评]   这篇文章写得非常流畅,把握了所有要点,同时以“我”为中心,详细说明了自己对志愿者工作的结合,以此来表达自己的决心。由于用词恰当,这种表现就比较充分,具备一定的说服力。词汇和语句的运用也不错。   [全国卷II]   【试题回放】   假定你是李华。应英国朋友Bob的要求,&写一封短信介绍你校图书馆的基本情况。内容须包括下面两幅图中的相关信息。   注意:   1、字数100左右   2、可以适当增减细节,以使行文连贯   3、开头语已为你写好 Dear&Bob,   Thank&you&for&your&last&letter&asking&about&our&library.&Our&library&locates&between&the&teaching&building&and&our&garden.&The&shape&of&it&seems&to&be&a&book&to&welcome&our&students.&it’s&open&from&Monday&to&Friday&,and&we&can&borrow&the&books&from&9:00a.m.&to&7:00p.m.   There&are&many&books&available&in&our&library&,dealing&with&almost&every&subject.&Not&only&the&books,&but&also&the&magazines&can&be&read&here.&You&may&borrow&up&to&five&books&at&a&time,&and&keep&them&for&at&most&ten&days.   Due&to&the&library&,&we&are&offered&a&place&to&gain&as&much&knowledge&as&we&can.&If&you&are&interested&in&it,&welcome&to&our&school,&and&I’ll&show&you&around.   Yours&sincerely,   Li&hua   [名师点评]   本文最大的特点是描绘仔细而生动,意思表达十分契合。文章以短句为主,兼以长句读起来轻快。文章的体系结构也是常用的三段式,作者极力推荐自己的图书馆,这么好的图书馆怎么不打动他的外国朋友呢?   【安徽卷】   【试题回放】   假设你是李华,作为选派的交流学生在美国某中学学习了一年,寄住在Mr.&Brown家里,刚回到国内。回国后,你发现自己的一本英语词典遗忘在他家,因此给他写了一封信,请他帮助寄回词典。信的主要内容如下:   感谢在美国期间他所提供的帮助   一本英语词典忘记带回   词典是美国老师送的,非常珍贵   词典很可能丢在卧室的书架上   邮资自己付   注意:   1、词数100左右;信的开头和结尾已为你写好。   2、可适当增加细节,使行文连贯   2、参考词汇:邮资-postage Dear&Mr.&Brown,   I&have&been&back,&and&write&this&letter&to&show&my&thanks.&As&the&exchange&student,&you&make&me&feel&warm.&Welcome&to&my&country&,I’ll&show&you&around&in&turn.   However&,&there&exists&a&problem&that&I&have&left&my&dictionary&at&your&home.&I&like&it&very&much&,&for&it&was&a&precious&gift&from&my&teacher&who&comes&from&the&U.S.&I&guess&that&my&book&may&stay&on&your&shelf&in&the&bedroom&.   Do&you&mind&if&you&send&my&dictionary&to&me?&I&will&pay&for&the&postage&and&I’ll&be&very&grateful&if&you&show&your&warmness&again.   I’m&eager&to&receive&your&reply.   Yours,   Li&hua   [名师点评]   本文作为信件,首先其格式是正确的。既然是应用文,那么文章的意图就要明确表示出来,本文在表达作者写作意图的时候,情真意切,用词委婉而合理。文章不但使用了定语从句,还采用了疑问句,让句式变化而不呆板。   【重庆卷】   【试题回放】   加拿大高中生David在互联网Internet上登出启事notice,希望结识一位中国朋友,以便学习中国的语言,文化culture。   假设你是李华,请在看到这则启事后,用英文给David发一封电子邮件,主要内容包括:   你怎样得知David的愿望   你愿意成为他的朋友   你打算如何帮助他   你盼望他的回复   注意:   1、电子邮件的格式已为你写好   2、字数:100词左右   3、在答题卡上作答 Dear&David,   I’m&a&student&from&China&and&have&noticed&your&requirement&on&line.&You&would&like&to&search&for&a&Chinese&friend&to&help&you&get&to&know&China&and&its&culture.&Maybe&I’m&your&good&choice.   China&is&a&country&that&has&a&long&history&of&5,000&years.&Not&only&our&history&,but&also&our&culture&is&the&access&to&understand&us&better.   There&are&so&much&that&I&want&to&know,&if&you&are&interested.&I’ll&be&looking&forward&to&your&reply.&I’ll&show&you&around&our&great&China&if&you&come&to&China.   Yours&sincerely&,   Li&hua   [名师点评]   本文的语言非常流畅,我们可以看到,本文虽没有华丽的辞藻,但是语言的组织和层次感很强。同时连词的使用,如not&only,&but&also&,让文章的重点突出,同时也起到了强调和吸引注意的目的。 ---------  2007高考英语满分作文   【全国卷II】   【试题回放】   一家宾馆新开业,为吸引外国宾客,希望在互联网上进行宣传。请你用英语为其&写一篇文字介绍。主要内容包括:   1.地点:距白山入口处500米;   2.房间及价格:单人间(共20间),100元/天;双人间(共15间),150元/天;热水淋浴;3.餐饮:餐厅(中、西餐),咖啡厅(茶、咖啡);4.游泳池:全天免费开放;&5.欢迎预定。   注意:1.词数100左右,开头语已为你写好;2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。   Welcome&to&Baishan&Mountain&Hotel!   Baishan&Mountain&Hotel&is&now&open&for&business.   500&meters&far&from&the&entrance&of&Baishan&Mountain,&it&provides&single?person&room,&of&which&the&price&is&RMB100&yuan&per&day&and&the&number&is&20,&and&15&double?&person&rooms,&with&a&price&of&RMB&150&yuan&per&day.&It&also&provides&hot&water&bath&service.&You&can&enjoy&both&Chinese&and&western&food&in&the&restaurant&and&drink&coffee&and&tea&in&the&cafe.&The&swimming&pool&is&open&for&free&the&whole&day.&All&these&services&can&bring&great&convenience&to&you&and&are&very&enjoyable.&So&come&to&enjoy&yourself!   Welcome&to&book&rooms&in&Baishan&Mountain.   【名师点评】   本文开门见山,首先点明了主旨。本文最大的特点是应用了很多比较复杂的句式,使文章比较出彩。开头使用了独立结构交代宾馆位置。which引导的非限制性定语从句的使用也很正确。总地来说,文章句式精炼,是篇不错的满分作文。   积累卡片英汉互译   好词 1.&provide&v.提供2.&convenience&n.便利   好句All&these&services&can&bring&great&convenience&to&you&and&are   very&enjoyable.所有这些服务都会给你带来便利,并且非常的愉快。   评析:bring&great&convenience,带来便利。   【安徽卷】   【试题回放】   假如你是李华,美国一所友好学校准备与你们学校共同创办一份中学生英文刊物,该校格林先生来信询问有关情况。请你给她写封回信,假如你是李华,美国一所友好学校准备与你们学校共同创办一份中学生英文刊物,该校格林先生来信询问有关情况。请你给她写封回信,主要内容如下:   l&表示赞成。   l&提出你喜欢的栏目。   l&简要说明理由。   注意:   1.&词数100左右。   2.&新的开头和结尾已为你写好。   3.&适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。   4.&参考栏目:栏目―column Dear&Mr.&Green,   I&am&very&excited&to&learn&that&we&are&going&to&start&a&magazine&together.&That&sounds&great!&And&I&definitely&agree&with&you&on&that.   Some&of&the&columns&which&you&mentioned&in&the&letter&are&really&my&cup&of&tea.&Say,&“culture&express”&gives&us&a&better&understanding&of&the&world.&Since&people&from&different&parts&of&the&world&have&different&values,&it’s&necessary&to&learn&from&each&other.&This&will&offer&a&wonderful&chance.&Apart&from&that,&“blurt&out”&is&pretty&good&for&Chinese&students&to&learn&English&idioms&and&improve&oral&English.&Last&but&not&least,&“entertainment”&is&so&cool!&The&popular&singers,&actors&and&celebrities&are&so&catchy&and&attractive&that&you&absolutely&can’t&miss&it!&Teenagers&are&just&fond&of&the&trendy&things.   Well,&I&can’t&list&more.&I&really&can’t&wait&to&read&that&magazine!   Yours&faithfully,   Li&Hua   【名师点评】   这是一篇满分作文。由于这篇作文的出现,导致了安徽省今年的英语作文分数普遍偏低。仔细分析了这篇文章,写的的确是好,很地道的美式英语,一些词语的大胆使用,让人不得不猜测此人或者是家人可能有过国外生活的经历,否则这么地道标准的英语,可不是一朝一夕所能写出来的。   比如说:my&cup&of&tea,&apart&from&that,&oral&English,&last&but&not&least,&celebrities,&catchy和trendy的大胆运用,list,&can’t&wait&to&简直是perfect!&况且文章中没有一个错误,不管是书写还是语法。英语能够学到这种程度,不可谓不让人佩服。   【江苏卷】   【试题回放】日上午10点到11点,全国亿万学生阳光体育活动在各地大中小学校同时进行,江苏省1,100万学生积极参与了这项活动。   教育部倡导学生:   u&每天锻炼一小时   u&健康工作五十年   u&幸福生活一辈子   请你根据以上提示,用英语准备一份发言稿,向同学们讲述一下阳光体育活动的有关情况,并就高三学生是否需要每天花一小时锻炼,谈谈你的看法及理由。   注意:   1、&发言稿应包括以上所有信息,要有适当发挥。   2、&词数:120左右。发言稿的开头和结尾已经写好,不计入总词数。   3、&参考词汇:阳光体育活动――a&national&student&sports&   教育部――the&Ministry&of&Education   Good&afternoon,&everyone,   The&national&student&sports&program,&waged&by&the&Ministry&of&Education&and&aimed&at&improving&students&health,&was&held&from&10:00a.m.~11:00a.m.on&April&29,2007&in&many&primary&and&middle&schools&all&over&China.&Almost&11&million&students&in&Jiangsu&province&participated&in&this&program.   The&Ministry&of&Education&advocates&that&we&do&exercises&for&one&hour&a&day&and&can&work&healthily&for&50&years.&Our&whole&life&will&be&very&enjoyable.   In&my&opinion,&we&senior&high&school&students&should&do&exercises&for&one&hour&a&day&even&though&our&spare&time&is&limited.&Health&is&a&basic&condition&for&our&study.&If&we&did&not&do&exercises,&we&wouldn’t&be&able&to&get&good&study&records.&So&every&one&of&you,&join&the&program&now!   Thank&you!   【名师点评】   本文的结构十分明晰,同时句式使用得熟练而准确。本文分为三段,前两段叙述,后一段发表观点,典型的作文结构。在句式使用上,作者用法多样,使用了独立结构和虚拟语气,十分出彩。复杂的句式是本文的特点之一。   积累卡片   好词1.wage&v.发动2.aim&v.瞄准3.&advocate&v.提倡   好句1.&The&Ministry&of&Education&advocates&that&we&do&exercises&for&one&hour&a&day&and&can&work&healthily&for&50&years.   教育部提倡我们每天做一个小时的运动,能够健康地活50年。   评析:advocate,其后接虚拟语气,可以省略情态动词。   2.&If&we&did&not&do&exercises,&we&wouldn’t&be&able&to&get&good&study&records.   如果我们不进行运动,我们的学习成绩就不会很好。   评析:虚拟语气。  【江苏卷】   【试题回放】实现有效的沟通,建立良好的人际关系,不仅要善于言表,更要学会倾听。请你根据下表中所提供的信息,写一篇题为&“Being&a&Good&Listener”&的英文演讲稿。   为何倾听表示尊重,增进理解,建立良好的人际关系   谁来倾听家长倾听孩子理解孩子,消除代沟,……   老师倾听学生了解学生,满足需求,……   同学相互倾听增进友谊,互帮互学,……   怎样倾听(请考生联系自己拟定内容,列举两至三点。)   注意:   1、&对所给要点,逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。   2、&词数150左右。开头和结尾已经写好,不计入总词数。   3、&演讲稿中不得提及考生所在学校及本人姓名。   Good&afternoon,&everyone.   The&topic&of&my&speech&today&is&“Being&a&Good&Listener”.   Good&listening&can&always&show&respect,&promote&understanding,&and&improve&interpersonal&relationship.   Many&people&suggest&that&parents&should&listen&more&to&their&children,&so&they&will&understand&them&better,&and&find&it&easy&to&narrow&the&generation&&teachers&should&listen&more&to&their&students,&then&they&can&meet&their&needs&better,&and&place&themselves&in&a&good&relationship&with&their&&students&should&listen&more&to&their&classmates,&thus&they&will&help&and&learn&from&each&other,&and&a&friendship&is&likely&to&be&formed.   What&I&want&to&stress&is&that&each&of&us&should&listen&to&others.&Show&your&respect&and&never&stop&others&till&they&finish&their&&show&you&are&interested&by&a&supportive&silence&or&a&knowing&&be&open-minded&to&different&opinions&even&though&you&don’t&like&them.&In&a&word,&good&listening&can&really&enable&us&to&get&closer&to&each&other.   Thank&you&for&your&listening!   【名师点评】   这是一篇感情真挚、热情洋溢的演讲稿,文中大量运用排比句型,不但准确流畅地表达出题目中所提供的信息,而且体现出作者熟练运用英语的能力以及不俗的文采。第三段中所使用的相同结构的复合句式,将倾听的对象及其作用阐述得淋漓尽致;而第四段中用一系列的祈使句议论应如何倾听,则更进一步地增强了这篇演说稿的说服力。   积累卡片英汉互译   好词1.promote&v&.促进&2.&interpersonal&adj.人际的3.&generation&gap.&代沟   4.&open-minded&adj.&虚心的   好句1.&students&should&listen&more&to&their&classmates,&thus&they&will&help&and&learn&from&each&other,&and&a&friendship&is&likely&to&be&formed.   同学之间应该互相倾听,这样他们可以互相学习和帮助,也会形成友谊。   评析:复杂句的组合,被动句的使用。   2.&What&I&want&to&stress&is&that&each&of&us&should&listen&to&others.   我想强调的是我们每个人都应该更多的倾听他人。   评析:复合句的使用。   【湖北卷】   【试题回放】假设你是卜曼宜,你购买了一部某外国公司生产的手机,因有质量问题,要求该公司更换。请根据下列要点,用英文写一封电子邮件。   要点:1.&问题:手机不响铃,不能发短信;该产品已售完,无法更换;型号新,无配件,无法维修。&2.&要求:公司应尽快予以更换。   注意:1.&词数为100左右;   2.&参考词汇:配件――&spare&   3.&电子邮件的开头和结尾已为你写好(不计入你所写词数);   4.已给出的电子邮件的开头和结尾不得抄入答题卡。 Dear&Sir,   I&am&writing&to&you&for&the&mobile&phone&of&Dephone-S250&I&bought&on&20th&Apr.2008&at&Tele&Mall&in&Wuhan,&P.R.&China.&Ten&days&after&that,&it&didn’t&ring&and&send&short&messages.&Then&I&took&it&to&the&seller,&but&was&told&that&the&model&had&been&sold&out&and&I&had&to&wait&at&least&three&months&for&a&new&one.&I&had&no&choice&but&to&go&to&the&repairman.&To&my&disappointment&,he&said&since&it&was&a&new&model&in&China,&it&was&impossible&to&fix&it&without&the&right&spare&parts.&I&was&so&desperate&on&hearing&that&for&I&can&not&wait&that&long.&Therefore,&I&have&to&require&that&you&send&me&a&new&one&of&the&same&model&within&a&month.   Thank&you&for&your&consideration.   Sincerely&yours,   Bu&Manyi   【名师点评】   本文内容要点齐全,语言丰富,结构合理,如头两句说明了购买手机后发现故障的情况,中间部分说明了无法维修而必须让公司更换手机的原委,最后明确提出自己的要求,明白流畅,将题目所提出的要点全部表达清楚,较好的完成了任务。全文以一般过去时为基调,结合主动语态与被动语态,并使用了so,&but,&therefore&等连接词,使文章结构完整严密。固定短语,如be&sold&out&,at&least,&had&no&choice&but&to&go,&to&my&disappointment,&on&hearing&that&等的使用,使文章的语言显得地道而精炼。   积累卡片英汉互译   好词1.&disappointment&n.失望&2.desperate&adj.绝望的3.&consideration&n.体谅   好句To&my&disappointment&,he&said&since&it&was&a&new&model&in&China,&it&was&impossible&to&fix&it&without&the&right&spare&parts.   令我失望的是,他说因为在中国是新款手机,所以没有配件来修理。   评析:复杂句的组织;&to&my&disappointment,&常用短语。 ------ 2008高考英语满分作文   【全国卷】   【试题回放】假定你是李华,从小喜爱大熊猫(panda),一直通过有关网站(website)关注三年前在美国圣迭哥动物园出生的大熊猫“苏琳”和她的母亲“白云”。现在苏琳即将三岁。请根据以下要点给动物园工作人员写一封信:   1、&自我介绍;2、&祝贺苏琳生日;3、&感谢工作人员;4、&索取苏琳三岁生日照。   注意:1、词数100左右;2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3、开头语已为你写好。   例文: Dear&Sir/Madam,   Greetings&from&China!   I’m&Li&Hua,&a&student&in&Sichuan.&I’ve&been&a&panda&lover&since&I&was&a&child.&About&three&years&ago&I&was&delighted&to&learn&that&Baiyun&gave&birth&to&her&daughter&Sulin&and&I’ve&been&watching&her&grow&on&your&website,.&Now&she’s&going&to&be&three.&I’d&like&to&wish&her&a&happy&birthday&and&to&express&my&thanks&to&you&for&your&hard&work,&because&of&which&Sulin&and&her&parents&are&living&a&happy&and&healthy&life&in&the&US.   By&the&way,&could&I&have&a&photo&of&Sulin&taken&on&her&third&birthday?&Thank&you&very&much&in&advance.   Yours&truly,   Li&Hua   【名师点评】本文写作的内容要点如下:   1.自我介绍;2.信息来源;3.祝贺生日;4.感谢照顾;5.索取照片;6.合适的结尾。   这封信格式正确,行文规范,描述有条不紊,称呼、正文中的开头及结尾、结束语均表达到位。文章行文活泼,感情真挚,语言表述准确,洋溢着作者因大熊猫得到精心照顾而对美方人员的感激之情,以及希望自己愿望成真,得到照片的希冀之情。长短句运用合理,结合了简单句和复合句,流畅自然,不露痕迹,的确是一篇佳作。   积累卡片英汉互译   好词1.delighted&adj.欣喜的,快乐的&2.express&v.表达&3.give&birth&to&v.产生,生育   好句I’d&like&to&wish&her&a&happy&birthday&and&to&express&my&thanks&to&you&for&your&hard&work,&because&of&which&Sulin&and&her&parents&are&living&a&happy&and&healthy&life&in&the&US.   我祝福它生日快乐并且对你们的辛勤工作表达我的感激之情,正是你们的努力工作让苏琳和它的父母在美国过着幸福和健康的生活。   评析:定语从句的使用。   【北京卷】   【试题回放】假设你是红星中学高三一班的学生李华,为校刊英语园地写一篇题为“Our&Spring&Outing”&的英文稿件。&请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,叙述上周你们班从准备春游到春游结束的完整过程。   注意:&词数不少于60.   提示词:&游乐园&amusement&park&垃圾箱&bin   Last&Thursday,&we&had&a&class&meeting&to&discuss&where&to&go&for&our&spring&outing.&We&came&up&with&several&choices&such&as&going&boating,&climbing&a&mountain,&and&going&to&an&amusement&park.&Finally,&we&decided&to&go&mountain&climbing.   The&next&day,&we&set&off&early&in&the&morning.&While&climbing&the&mountain,&we&enjoyed&the&warm&sunshine&and&a&beautiful&view&.&However,&when&we&reached&the&top,&we&were&shocked&to&see&litter&here&and&there,&such&as&bottles&and&banana&peels.&Then&we&started&to&pick&up&the&litter&and&put&the&rubbish&into&the&nearby&recycling&bin&and&non-recycling&bin&respectively.   We&were&tired&but&happy.   【名师点评】   本情景作文的内容要点如下:1.讨论;2.爬山;3.检拾别人的垃圾;4.投放垃圾。内容要点可用不同方式表达。本文覆盖了所有内容要点,较好地完成了试题规定的任务。其中,写作主题突出,详略得当,应用了较多的语法结构和词汇,而且有效的使用了语句间的连接成分,使全文机构紧凑。本文叙述清楚,描写细致,准确运用了很多富有表现力的词和句型,例如:“set&off&early”,“enjoyed&the&warm&sunshine&and&a&beautiful&view”,&”were&shocked&to&see&litter&here&and&there&“等,将活动的情形很形象地描述了出来。   积累卡片英汉互译   好词1&set&off&出发&2.&litter&n.废弃物&3.respectively&adv.分别地   好句1.While&climbing&the&mountain,&we&enjoyed&the&warm&sunshine&and&a&beautiful&view&.   在爬山时,我们享受着温暖的阳光和美丽的风景。   1.&However,&when&we&reached&the&top,&we&were&shocked&to&see&litter&here&and&there,&such&as&bottles&and&banana&peels.   然而,当我们登上山顶,被眼前的一幕惊呆了:瓶子和香蕉皮这样的废弃物到处都是。   评析:细节描写,生动形象。“shock”一词也用得生动传神。 -----2009高考英语满分作文   【全国卷I海南、宁夏】   【试题回放】假定你是李华,正在英国接受英语培训,住在一户英国人家里。今天你的房东Mrs.&Wilson&不在家,你准备外出,请给Mrs.&Wilson&写一留言条,内容包括:   1.外出购物   2.替房东还书   3.Tracy&来电话留言:1)咖啡屋(Bolton&Coffee)见面取消   2)此事已告知Susan   3)&尽快回电   注意:1.&词数100左右;   2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 Mrs.&Wilson,   I’m&going&out&shopping,&and&won’t&be&back&until&about&5:00&pm.&I&have&taken&with&me&the&two&books&you&asked&me&to&return&to&the&City&Library.&At&about&1&o’clock&this&afternoon,&Tracy&called,&saying&that&she&couldn’t&meet&you&at&Bolton&Coffee&tomorrow&morning&as&she&has&something&important&to&attend&to.&She&felt&very&sorry&about&that,&but&said&that&you&could&set&some&other&time&for&the&meeting.&She&wanted&you&to&call&her&back&as&soon&as&you&are&home.&She&has&already&told&Susan&about&this&change.   Yours,   Li&Hua   [名师点评]   本文属于提纲式要点作文,是学生比较熟悉的题材,体现了英语学习应该注意实用性,生活型的原则。行文人称、时态运用恰当、准确,各个要点间逻辑连贯,行文通顺。提纲类书面表达不是简单的逐条翻译,而是将所给的几个要点合理的组成比较通顺的语句,因此要仔细组织语言,合理安排结构。在语言方面,要特别注意简洁明了,开头要开门见山。   【北京卷】   【试题回放】情景作文   假设你是红星中学高三一班的学生李华,为响应绿化祖国的号召,你班四月十二日去郊区植树,请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,介绍植树活动的全过程,给某英文杂志的“绿色行动”专栏写一篇以“Green&Action&in&Our&Class”为题的英文稿件。   注意:词数不少于60   提示词:郊区&suburbs   April&12&is&memorable&because&our&class&had&a&meaningful&experience&on&that&day.&In&the&morning,&we&bicycled&to&the&suburbs&to&plant&trees,&talking&and&laughing&all&the&way.&Upon&arrival,&we&began&to&work&immediately.&Some&were&digging&holes.&Some&were&carrying&and&planting&young&trees.&Others&were&watering&.&After&getting&the&work&done,&we&put&up&a&board&reminding&people&to&protect&the&trees.&Before&leaving&we&took&some&photos&to&record&our&green&action.&Seeing&the&lines&of&trees,&we&all&had&a&sense&of&achievement.&We&feel&it’s&our&duty&to&protect&and&beautify&our&environment.   【名师点评】   本文是设计巧妙的提纲要点式作文,与环保结合,立意较好。文章思路清晰,要点连贯,在语言的表达上选词新颖,同时运用了分词短语作状语等较好的句式表达。   【北京卷】   【试题回放】开放作文   请根据下面提示,写一篇短文,词数不少于50   In&your&spoken&English&class,&your&teacher&shows&you&the&following&picture.&You&are&asked&to&describe&the&picture&and&explain&how&you&understand&it.   What&an&interesting&picture!&A&western&young&man,&sitting&at&a&table,&is&ready&to&eat&a&bowl&of&noodles.&He&is&holding&two&forks&the&same&way&as&we&Chinese&hold&chopsticks.&He&is&trying&so&hard&to&pick&up&the&noodles&that&he&is&sweating&a&lot.&At&first&glance,&I&think&it’s&a&bit&funny,&for&we&Chinese&take&for&granted&that&chopsticks&are&the&tools&for&eating&noodles.&The&man&in&the&picture&is&trying&to&copy&us.&Obviously&he&is&doing&it&the&hard&way.&Maybe&using&one&fork&will&do&a&better&job,&In&my&opinion,&we&don’t&need&to&copy&others’&ways&of&thinking.&Sometimes&a&simpler&way&of&doing&things&may&be&a&better&way.   【名师点评】   本文是开放性作文,要求考生把握好图画内容,发散表达。考生重点要看出这个人是卷发高鼻的外国人,要体会到西式刀叉对中式食物的矛盾性。行文结构十分明晰,同时句式使用得熟练而准确。   【江苏卷】   【试题回放】鼠标是计算机时代最佳的人机交互工具之一。它极大地方便了人们的计算机操作。但是,过分依赖鼠标的习惯也会带来一些不利影响。请你以鼠标为切入点,根据下表所提示的信息,用英语写一篇短文。   鼠标的必要性对多数人来说,操作计算机,上网冲浪……   鼠标的便捷性点击、移动、插入、拷贝、删除……编辑文本,搜索信息……   收发邮件,选购商品……   点播音乐,下载电影……   如果过分依赖鼠标……&(请考生结合自身感受,列举两到三点)   注意:   1.对所给要点逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。   2.词数150左右。开头已经写好,不计人总词数。   3.作文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。   The&mouse&is&a&most&effective&device&used&by&people&to&communicate&with&a&computer.   For&most&people,&it’s&almost&impossible&to&operate&a&computer&without&a&mouse,&let&alone&surf&the&Internet.&A&well-chosen&mouse&is&really&handy,&flexible&and&convenient&in&controlling&the&screen.&With&the&functions&of&inserting,&deleting,&moving&and&copying,&it&enables&us&to&edit&test,&browse&web&page&and&download&what&we&want.&It&can&even&bring&us&a&flood&of&music,&movies&and&PC&games.&Just&imagine,&all&this&can&be&done&with&a&cute&mouse.   A&convenient&tool&can&certainly&make&our&work&easier,&but&it&doesn’t&always&help&in&a&positive&way.&Too&much&ready&information&on&our&fingertips&leaves&little&room&for&knowledge&pursuing.&Too&many&ready&answers&make&us&less&excited&in&finding&truth.&Relying&too&much&on&mouse&clicking&makes&us&lazier&and&less&creative&both&mentally&and&physically.   【名师点评】   本文为提纲式说明文体裁,所选内容与我们生活相关,考生只要把所给要点逐条陈述,适度发挥,不要逐条翻译即可。文章说理清楚,语言流畅,句式表达多样,用词恰当、准确。不失为一篇满分作文。 ------- 2010高考英语满分作文 【试题回放】   实现有效的沟通,建立良好的人际关系,不仅要善于言表,更要学会倾听。请你根据下表中所提供的信息,写一篇题为&“Being&a&Good&Listener”&的英文演讲稿。   注意:   1、对所给要点,逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。   2、词数150左右。开头和结尾已经写好,不计入总词数。   3、演讲稿中不得提及考生所在学校及本人姓名。   Good&afternoon,&everyone.   The&topic&of&my&speech&today&is&“Being&a&Good&Listener”.   Good&listening&can&always&show&respect,&promote&understanding,&and&improve&interpersonal&relationship.   Many&people&suggest&that&parents&should&listen&more&to&their&children,&so&they&will&understand&them&better,&and&find&it&easy&to&narrow&the&generation&&teachers&should&listen&more&to&their&students,&then&they&can&meet&their&needs&better,&and&place&themselves&in&a&good&relationship&with&their&&students&should&listen&more&to&their&classmates,&thus&they&will&help&and&learn&from&each&other,&and&a&friendship&is&likely&to&be&formed.   What&I&want&to&stress&is&that&each&of&us&should&listen&to&others.&Show&your&respect&and&never&stop&others&till&they&finish&their&&show&you&are&interested&by&a&supportive&silence&or&a&knowing&&be&open-minded&to&different&opinions&even&though&you&don’t&like&them.&In&a&word,&good&listening&can&really&enable&us&to&get&closer&to&each&other.   Thank&you&for&your&listening!   【名师点评】   这是一篇感情真挚、热情洋溢的演讲稿,文中大量运用排比句型,不但准确流畅地表达出题目中所提供的信息,而且体现出作者熟练运用英语的能力以及不俗的文采。第三段中所使用的相同结构的复合句式,将倾听的对象及其作用阐述得淋漓尽致;而第四段中用一系列的祈使句议论应如何倾听,则更进一步地增强了这篇演说稿的说服力。 ----- 2011高考英语满分作文赏析 作文题目   假设你是李华,你的英国笔友Bob将于九月到你所在城市的建新华文学校学中文,来信请你在学校附近为他找一套住房。请根据图画提供的信息,写信介绍住房的情况,并告知住房面积为25平方米,月租500元。   注意:1.词数:100左右:   2.参考词汇:房租―Tent(n.).   I’m&very&happy&to&receive&your&letter,&and&I’m&glad&to&hear&that&you&will&go&to&China&to&learn&Chinese&here.&I&have&already&found&a&fiat&for&you.&It&is&on&Fangcao&Street,&which&is&not&far&from&Jianxin&Chinese&School.&Bus&No.11&can&take&you&there,&and&it&is&one&stop&before&the&Chinese&School.&The&flat&is&on&the&third&floor&with&3&rooms,&one&of&which&is&bedroom,&the&other&two&are&bathroom&and&kitchen.&There&are&a&bed,&a&sofa,&a&desk&and&some&chairs&in&this&25&square-metres&small&fiat,&and&the&rent&is&500&yuan&per&month.&Maybe&this&fiat&is&not&as&good&as&your&wish,&but&I’ll&try&my&best&to&meet&your&needs.&If&it&is&not&suitable&enough,&write&to&me&and&I&will&look&for&another&better&place.   Hope&you&will&come&here&soon!   All&the&best!   Yours,   Li&Hua   满分理由   本文格式正确,意思表述完整,行文流畅自然。作者在写作过程中注意长短句并用,还使用了以&‘which,’引导的非限定性定语从句,从而使文章层次分明,富于变化,不愧为考场佳作。   Dear&Bob,   Welcome&to&China!&You&wrote&to&me&to&find&a&place&for&you.   I&have&found&an&apartment&on&Fangcao&Street&near&Jianxin&Chinese&School.&It&is&on&the&third&floor&and&there’re&three&rooms&in&it:&a&bedroom,&a&kitchen,&and&a&bathroom.&There&is&a&bed,&a&sofa,&a&desk&and&a&chair&in&the&bedroom.&The&house&is&25&square&metres&and&the&rent&is&500&yuan&per&month.   Also&from&this&house&you&can&get&to&your&school&easily.&Just&take&the&No.11&bus&at&the&bus-stop&in&front&of&the&building.&It&is&only&one&stop.&At&last,&will&you&please&tell&me&the&time&you&arrive?&Then&I’U&be&able&to&meet&you&at&the&airport,&see&you.   Best&wishes&!   Yours,   Li&Hua   满分理由   本文格式正确,内容完整,表述清楚,衔接紧密流畅,时态语态使用准确,特别是结尾末段适度的发挥,既充实了内容,又符合逻辑,成为本文与众不同的亮点。   Dear&Bob,   How&are&you&these&days?   I’m&so&glad&to&know&that&you’ll&come&to&our&city&to&learn&Chinese.&You&asked&me&to&find&a&place&for&you.&Now&I’ve&found&one&which&I&think&is&pretty&good.&The&place&is&on&Fang&Cao&Street&which&is&near&the&No.11&bus&stop.&It’s&just&one&stop&away&from&Jianxin&Chinese&School.   There&are&three&rooms,&a&kitchen,&a&bathroom&and&a&bedroom.&Though&it&is&not&very&big,&only&25&square&metres,&I&think&it&is&suitable.&By&the&way,&the&rent&is&500&yuan&per&month.&I&hope&you’ll&like&it.&If&not,&I’ll&try&to&find&another&place&for&you. ,   Yours,   Li&Hua   满分理由   本文内在逻辑性很强,由远及近。由外及内,层次分明,错落有致。同时让步状语从句运用得恰到好处,很出彩,再则结构完整,从开头的问候语到结尾都很完备。   作文:   Dear&Bob,   I’m&glad&to&hear&from&you.   Welcome&to&our&city&in&september.&I’ve&found&a&suitable&house&for&you.   The&house&is&on&Fang&Cao&Street,&not&far&from&the&Jianxin&Chinese&School.&If&you&take&the&No.11&bus,&it&is&just&one&stop.   It&is&a&flat&on&the&third&floor&of&a&building.&It&has&three&rooms,&a&living-room,&a&bathroom&and&a&kitchen.&You&can&cook&yourself.&The&mirror,&the&basin&and&the&bathtub&are&very&convenient&for&you.&In&the&living-room,&there&is&a&bed,&a&sofa&and&a&desk&with&chair.&The&desk&is&next&to&the&window.&It&will&be&good&for&study.&The&total&size&is&25&square&metres&and&the&rent&is&500&yuan&a&month.   Will&you&be&satisfied&with&this&flat,&or&you&want&another&one?&Just&let&me&know.&I’ll&try&my&best&to&help&you.   Yours,   Li&Hua   满分理由 本文内容详实,描述具体细腻,用词适当准确,如“suitable&house”、“not&far&from’’等,另外文中的选择疑问句也很有新意。 高考英语作文:The&importance&of&volunteer&work In&my&opinion,&volunteer&work&is&quite&an&important&part&of&the&modern&society.&The&reasons&are&as&follows.   In&the&modern&time,&thanks&to&the&deselopment&of&economy&and&technolodge,&material&enjoyment&13&earned&both&in&higher&quality&and&larger&quantiy.&At&a&price&of&this,&individunls&are&taking&the&risk&of&losing&their&own&values&and&even&sparing&no&effert&to&make&their&fartane&even&at&the&price&of&the&interest&of&the&society.&So&the&volunteer&work&has&been&playing&an&important&part&as&a&spiritual&comfort&not&only&to&the&receivers&but&also&to&the&volunteers,&promoting&the&well-being&of&the&love-givers,&making&ertra&value&for&others&and&keeping&a&perfect&balance&of&the&whole&society.   In&families,&volunteer&work&will&help&to&emphasize&the&importance&of&morality,&meet&emotional&needs&and&even&become&a&vivid&educational&lesson.&Parents,&who&are&widely&regarded&as&the&first&and&most&important&teachers&of&their&children,&are&teaching&their&children&through&the&activities&which&must&truely&toach&the&deepest&part&of&the&young&souls,&instead&of&serious,&traditional&crivical&words.&Also,&during&the&process,&in&which&every&member&showstus&true&love,&other&members&are&able&to&recognize&him&from&a&difference&point&of&view.&This&kind&of&awarness&is&promised&to&promote&the&communication&of&the&family&in&the&future.&In&the&whole&world,&the&volunteer&work&can&be&considered&to&be&an&appropriate&partt&of&the&globalization,&during&which&the&world&is&becoming&a&Global&village.&And&the&natural&and&economic&chisasters&are&driving&people&from&different&cultaral&back&grounds&to&stand&together&on&the&same&side,&emphasizing&the&interest&of&the&whole&world,&which&must&not&be&deffended&without&any&country’s&participation.&And&it&is&the&volunteer&work&that&can&be&granted&the&role&of&offering&help&in&its&hour&of&marimum&need. All&in&all,&volunteer&work&is&truely&an&inreplacable&part&of&the&society&and&it&is&our&responsibility&to&give&our&hands&to&make&the&world&a&better&place. 在志愿工作的重要性 在我看来,志愿工作是一个相当重要的部分现代社会。原因如下。 在现代,由于经济和技术的发展,物质享受13都获得更高质量和更大的数量。在这个价格,individunls正在服用的风险失去他们自己的价值观,甚至不惜努力使他们的fartane甚至在价格利益的社会。所以志愿者工作一直扮演重要角色,不仅作为一个精神安慰的接收器也给志愿者,促进福祉的love-givers,使ertra对别人有价值和保持完美的平衡了整个社会。 在家庭中,志愿工作,将有助于强调道德的重要性,满足情感需要,甚至成为一个生动的教育课。父母,被广泛认为是第一个和最重要的老师的孩子,教他们的孩子通过活动所必需toach最深部分年轻的灵魂,而严重,传统crivical字。此外,在这个过程中,每个成员在其中showstus真爱,其他成员都能认出他从一个不同的角度。这种认识是承诺推动通信未来的家庭。在全世界,志愿工作可以被认为是一个适当的partt的全球化,在世界成为一个地球村。和自然经济chisasters驾驶人来自不同文化背景的一起站在同一边,强调的利益,整个世界,不能deffended没有任何国家参与。它是义务工作,可以授予的作用提供帮助的时候marimum需要。 总之,志愿工作确实是一个inreplacable社会的一部分,这是我们的责任,给我们的双手创造一个更美好的世界。 On&Volunteer The&definition&of&the&word&volunteer&in&Lougnan(Longman)&Dictionary&is&someone&who&helps&others&sponstaneously(spontaneously)&and&willingly.&That’s&true!&Life&is&a&style&of&enjoying&yourself,&not&only&by&entertaing&and&enriding&yourself,&but&also&by&the&process&of&helping&others.   Undoubtfully,&those&volunteers&reveal&their&great&love&and&passion&for&their&country.&Love&is&the&eternal&theme&of&the&world,&Without&hove(love),&it’s&like&birds&without&wings,&failing&to&show&its&talents&of&flying,&It’s&like&spring&without&flowers,&burying&is&charming&fragrants&in&the&deep&soil.&Their&volunty&work&unites&China,&shouing&the&world&how&united&Chinese&people&are&shocking&the&world&of&its&cooperation.   People&around&the&country&are&making&their&efforts&to&helping&others,&which&leaves&the&world&an&impression&that&China&is&a&veal&country,&and&all&the&people&here&are&like&brothers&and&sisters,&who&cares&a&lot&for&others.&You&can&never&imagine&how&touched&I&was&when&I&watched&the&TV&program&called&“Moving&China”.&13&peasants&from&tangshang&volunteered&to&help&those&victims&of&Sichuang&on&hearing&the&tremendous&earthquake&happened&there,&leaving&all&their&farm&work&done&in&the&field&they&sacrifiled&anything&and&helped&others&at&any&cost,&for&they&knew&the&glant&pains&the&earthquake&brings&to&people.&They&can&never&forget&how&much&pains&they&havendertaken&in&the&earthquake&and&how&much&help&they&have&received&from&the&world..&They&compared&their&own&feelings&to&the&victims&and&passed&the&splrit&on.&In&this&sense,&people&will&pass&the&spirit&from&generation&to&queneration,&from&China&to&all&over&the&world.&Then,&how&sweet&will&the&World&be!   I&have&a&dream&that&one&day,&I&will&be&a&member&of&the&volunteer&team.&I&have&a&dream&that&oneday,&I’ll&make&contributions&to&China&however&slightest&it&may&be.&I&have&a&dream&that&one&day&I’ll&be&a&founder&of&a&world&Charity,&helping&people&all&over&the&world.&I’m&firmly&convinced&that&it&will&not&only&be&a&drean&for&me,&but&also&a&drean&for&people&all&over&China,&all&over&the&world,&and&for&the&great&Global&Village.  志愿者 一词的定义,志愿者在lougnan(朗文字典是)谁帮助别人sponstaneously(自发)心甘情愿。这是真的。生活是一种享受自己的风格,不仅娱乐空间和enriding自己,而且还通过帮助他人的过程中。 毫无疑问,这些志愿者展示他们的大爱和热情为他们的国家。爱是永恒的主题的世界,没有爱(爱),就像鸟儿没有翅膀,不能显示其才能飞翔,就像春天没有花朵,迷人,埋在土壤深处。他们的volunty工作统一中国,阐明世界如何团结中国人民震惊世界的合作。 全国各地的人都在努力帮助别人,这使得世界的印象,中国是一个小国家,和这里所有的人都像兄弟姐妹,谁一直很关心别人。你无法想象我是多么感动,当我看了那个电视节目称为“感动中国”。13农民从唐山自愿帮助那些受害者四川听到巨大地震发生,把他们所有的农场工作在外地,他们sacrifiled任何东西,帮助别人不惜任何代价,因为他们知道地震给人们带来巨大的痛苦。他们永远不会忘记他们多少痛苦havendertaken在地震和多少帮助,他们收到了来自世界。他们比较自己感情的受害者,通过splrit上。在这个意义上,人们将通过精神一代queneration,从中国到世界各地。然后,多么甜蜜的世界! 我有一个梦想,有一天,我将成为一名志愿者队伍。我有一个梦想,有一天,我会作出贡献的中国却丝毫的可能。我有一个梦想,有一天我会创办了世界慈善,帮助世界各地的人们。我坚定地相信,它将不仅是一个梦想我的梦想,也是全中国人,世界各地,和伟大的全球村。 高考作文必背点睛100句(一) 1.&According&to&a&recent&survey,&four&million&people&die&each&year&from&diseases&linked&to&smoking.   依照最近的一项调查,每年有4,000,000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。   2.&The&latest&surveys&show&that&quite&a&few&children&have&unpleasant&associations&with&homework.   最近的调查显示相当多的孩子对家庭作业没什么好感。   3.&No&invention&has&received&more&praise&and&abuse&than&Internet.   没有一项发明像互联网一样同时受到如此多的赞扬和批评。   4.&People&seem&to&fail&to&take&into&account&the&fact&that&education&does&not&end&with&graduation.   人们似乎忽视了教育不应该随着毕业而结束这一事实。   5.&An&increasing&number&of&people&are&beginning&to&realize&that&education&is&not&complete&with&graduation.   越来越多的人开始意识到教育不能随着毕业而结束。   6.&When&it&comes&to&education,&the&majority&of&people&believe&that&education&is&a&lifetime&study.   说到教育,大部分人认为其是一个终生的学习。   7.&Many&experts&point&out&that&physical&exercise&contributes&directly&to&a&person’s&physical&fitness.   许多专家指出体育锻炼直接有助于身体健康。   8.&Proper&measures&must&be&taken&to&limit&the&number&of&foreign&tourists&and&the&great&efforts&should&be&made&to&protect&local&environment&and&history&from&the&harmful&effects&of&international&tourism.   应该采取适当的措施限制外国旅游者的数量,努力保护当地环境和历史不受国际旅游业的不利影响。   9.&An&increasing&number&of&experts&believe&that&migrants&will&exert&positive&effects&on&construction&of&city.&However,&this&opinion&is&now&being&questioned&by&more&and&more&city&residents,&who&complain&that&the&migrants&have&brought&many&serious&problems&like&crime&and&prostitution.   越来越多的专家相信移民对城市的建设起到积极作用。然而,越来越多的城市居民却怀疑这种说法,他们抱怨民工给城市带来了许多严重的问题,像犯罪和****.   10.&Many&city&residents&complain&that&it&is&so&few&buses&in&their&city&that&they&have&to&spend&much&more&time&waiting&for&a&bus,&which&is&usually&crowded&with&a&large&number&of&passengers.   许多市民抱怨城市的公交车太少,以至于他们要花很长时间等一辆公交车,而车上可能已满载乘客。   11.&There&is&no&denying&the&fact&that&air&pollution&is&an&extremely&serious&problem:&the&city&authorities&should&take&strong&measures&to&deal&with&it.   无可否认,空气污染是一个极其严重的问题:城市当局应该采取有力措施来解决它。   12.&An&investigation&shows&that&female&workers&tend&to&have&a&favorable&attitude&toward&retirement.   一项调查显示妇女欢迎退休。   13.&A&proper&part-time&job&does&not&occupy&students’&too&much&time.&In&fact,&it&is&unhealthy&for&them&to&spend&all&of&time&on&their&study.&As&an&old&saying&goes:&All&work&and&no&play&makes&Jack&a&dull&boy.   一份适当的业余工作并不会占用学生太多的时间,事实上,把全部的时间都用到学习上并不健康,正如那句老话:只工作,不玩耍,聪明的孩子会变傻。   14.&Any&government,&which&is&blind&to&this&point,&may&pay&a&heavy&price.   任何政府忽视这一点都将付出巨大的代价。   15.Nowadays,&many&students&always&go&into&raptures&at&the&mere&mention&of&the&coming&life&of&high&school&or&college&they&will&begin.&Unfortunately,&for&most&young&people,&it&is&not&pleasant&experience&on&their&first&day&on&campus.   当前,一提到即将开始的学校生活,许多学生都会兴高采烈。然而,对多数年轻人来说,校园刚开始的日子并不是什么愉快的经历。   16.&In&view&of&the&seriousness&of&this&problem,&effective&measures&should&be&taken&before&things&get&worse.   考虑到问题的严重性,在事态进一步恶化之前,必须采取有效的措施。   17.&The&majority&of&students&believe&that&part-time&job&will&provide&them&with&more&opportunities&to&develop&their&interpersonal&skills,&which&may&put&them&in&a&favorable&position&in&the&future&job&markets.   大部分学生相信业余工作会使他们有机会发展人际交往能力,而这对他们未来找工作是非常有好处的。   18.&It&is&indisputable&that&there&are&millions&of&people&who&still&have&a&miserable&life&and&have&to&face&the&dangers&of&starvation&and&exposure.   无可争辩,现在有成千上万的人仍过着挨饿受冻的痛苦生活。   19.&Although&this&view&is&wildly&held,&this&is&little&evidence&that&education&can&be&obtained&at&any&age&and&at&any&place.   尽管这一观点被广泛接受,很少有证据表明教育能够在任何地点、任何年龄进行。   20.&No&one&can&deny&the&fact&that&a&person’s&education&is&the&most&important&aspect&of&his&life.   没有人能否认:教育是人生最重要的一方面。   21.&People&equate&success&in&life&with&the&ability&of&operating&computer.   人们把会使用计算机与人生成功相提并论。   22.&In&the&last&decades,&advances&in&medical&technology&have&made&it&possible&for&people&to&live&longer&than&in&the&past.   在过去的几十年,先进的医疗技术已经使得人们比过去活的时间更长成为可能。   23.&In&fact,&we&have&to&admit&the&fact&that&the&quality&of&life&is&as&important&as&life&itself.   事实上,我们必须承认生命的质量和生命本身一样重要。   24.&We&should&spare&no&effort&to&beautify&our&environment.   我们应该不遗余力地美化我们的环境。   25.&People&believe&that&computer&skills&will&enhance&their&job&opportunities&or&promotion&opportunities.   人们相信拥有计算机技术可以获得工作或提升的机会。26.&The&information&I’ve&collected&over&last&few&years&leads&me&to&believe&that&this&knowledge&may&be&less&useful&than&most&people&think.   从这几年我搜集的信息来看,这些知识并没有人们想象的那么有用。   27.&Now,it&is&generally&accepted&that&no&college&or&university&can&educate&its&students&by&the&time&they&graduation.   现在,人们普遍认为没有一所大学能够在毕业时候教给学生所有的知识。   28.&This&is&a&matter&of&life&and&death――a&matter&no&country&can&afford&to&ignore.   这是一个关系到生死的问题,任何国家都不能忽视。   29.&For&my&part,I&agree&with&the&latter&opinion&for&the&following&reasons:   我同意后者,有如下理由:   30.&Before&giving&my&opinion,I&think&it&is&important&to&look&at&the&arguments&on&both&sides.   在给出我的观点之前,我想看看双方的观点是重要的。   31.&This&view&is&now&being&questioned&by&more&and&more&people.   这一观点正受到越来越多人的质疑。   32.&Although&many&people&claim&that,along&with&the&rapidly&economic&development,the&number&of&people&who&use&bicycle&are&decreasing&and&bicycle&is&bound&to&die&out.&The&information&I’ve&collected&over&the&recent&years&leads&me&to&believe&that&bicycle&will&continue&to&play&extremely&important&roles&in&modern&society.   尽管许多人认为随着经济的高速发展,用自行车的人数会减少,自行车可能会消亡,&然而,这几年我收集的一些信息让我相信自行车仍然会继续在现代社会发挥极其重要的作用。   33.&Environmental&experts&point&out&that&increasing&pollution&not&only&causes&serious&problems&such&as&global&warming&but&also&could&threaten&to&end&human&life&on&our&planet.   环境学家指出:持续增加的污染不仅会导致像全球变暖这样严重的问题,而且还将威胁到人类在这个星球的生存。   34.&In&view&of&such&serious&situation,environmental&tools&of&transportation&like&bicycle&are&more&important&than&any&time&before.   考虑到这些严重的状况,我们比以往任何时候更需要像自行车这样的环保型交通工具。   35.&Using&bicycle&contributes&greatly&to&people’s&physical&fitness&as&well&as&easing&traffic&jams.   使用自行车有助于人们的身体健康,并极大地缓解了交通阻塞。   36.&Despite&many&obvious&advantages&of&bicycle,it&is&not&without&its&problem.   尽管自行车有许多明显的优点,但是它也存在它的问题。   37.&Bicycle&can’t&be&compared&with&other&means&of&transportation&like&car&and&train&for&speed&and&comfort.   在速度和舒适度方面,自行车是无法和汽车、火车这样的交通工具相比的。   38.&From&what&has&been&discussed&above,we&may&safely&draw&the&conclusion&that&advantages&of&bicycle&far&outweigh&its&disadvantages&and&it&will&still&play&essential&roles&in&modern&society.   通过以上讨论,我们可以得出结论:自行车的优点远大于缺点,并且在现代社会它仍将发挥重要作用。   39.&There&is&a&general&discussion&these&days&over&education&in&many&colleges&and&institutes.&One&of&the&questions&under&debate&is&whether&education&is&a&lifetime&study.   当前在高校和研究机构对教育存在着大量争论,其中一个问题就是教育是否是个终身学习的过程。   40.&This&issue&has&caused&wide&public&concern.   这个问题已经引起了广泛关注。   41.&It&must&be&noted&that&learning&must&be&done&by&a&person&himself.   必须指出学习只能靠自己。   42.&A&large&number&of&people&tend&to&live&under&the&illusion&that&they&had&completed&their&education&when&they&finished&their&schooling.&Obviously,they&seem&to&fail&to&take&into&account&the&basic&fact&that&a&person’s&education&is&a&most&important&aspect&of&his&life.   许多人存在这样的误解,认为离开学校就意味着结束了他们的教育。显然,他们忽视了教育是人生重要部分这一基本事实。   43.&As&for&me,I’m&in&favor&of&the&opinion&that&education&is&not&complete&with&graduation,for&the&following&reasons:   就我而言,我同意教育不应该随着毕业而结束的观点,有以下原因:   44.&It&is&commonly&accepted&that&no&college&or&university&can&educate&its&students&by&the&time&they&graduate.   人们普遍认为高校是不可能在毕业的时候教会他们的学生所有知识的。   45.&Even&the&best&possible&graduate&needs&to&continue&learning&before&she&or&he&becomes&an&educated&person.   即使最优秀的毕业生,要想成为一个博学的人也要不断地学习。   46.&It&is&commonly&thought&that&our&society&had&dramatically&changed&by&modern&science&and&technology,and&human&had&made&extraordinary&progress&in&knowledge&and&technology&over&the&recent&decades.   人们普遍认为我们的现代科技使我们的社会发生了巨大的变化,近几十年人类在科技方面取得了惊人的进步。   47.&Now&people&in&growing&numbers&are&beginning&to&believe&that&learning&new&skills&and&knowledge&contributes&directly&to&enhancing&their&job&opportunities&or&promotion&opportunities.   现在越来越多的人开始相信学习新的技术和知识能直接帮助他们获得工作就会或提升的机会。   48.&An&investigation&shows&that&many&older&people&express&a&strong&desire&to&continue&studying&in&university&or&college.   一项调查显示许多老人都有到大学继续学习的愿望。   49.&For&the&majority&of&people,reading&or&learning&a&new&skill&has&become&the&focus&of&their&lives&and&the&source&of&their&happiness&and&contentment&after&their&retirement.   对大多数人来讲,退休以后,阅读或学习一项新技术已成为他们生活的中心和快乐的来源。   50.&For&people&who&want&to&adopt&a&healthy&and&meaningful&life&style,it&is&important&to&find&time&to&learn&certain&new&knowledge.&Just&as&an&old&saying&goes:it&is&never&too&late&to&learn.   对于那些想过上健康而有意义的生活的人们来说,找时间学习一些新知识是很重要的,正如那句老话:活到老,学到老。 Anyone,&anytime& As&we&all&know,&plants&cannot&exist&without&&fish&cannot&live&without&&and&our&society&cannot&be&everlasting&without&volunteers.&In&the&modern&society,&volunteer&work&is&not&something&which&requires&money&and&knowledge&anymore.&It’s&about&all&of&us&Anyone,&anytime.   Volunteer&is&a&kind&of&spirit,&it&can&bring&love&to&everyone,&everything.&I&remember&I&once&went&to&Dichuan&Province&during&my&summer&holidays,&and&I&volunteered&to&help&the&giant&pandas.&One&day,&our&200&recepted&a&group&of&children&who&came&from&poverty-striken&areas.&They&all&seemed&quite&excited&after&they&saw&the&lovely&pandas.&A&little&boy,&however,&frowned,&ran&towards&me&and&whispened,&“I&want&to&help.&Look&at&their&home,&it’s&not&tidy&enough.&I&want&to&clean&it&for&them.”&I&was&totally&shocked,&A&boy&who&was&in&great&need&of&helping&himself&actually&wanted&to&help&animals&Words&bursted&out,&“But&honey,&you&are&still&too&young!”&He&shrinked&his&eyes,&and&grinned,&“Anyone,&anytime.”   Dince&then,&“Anyone,&anytime.”&has&become&my&motto.&Whenever&I&saw&rubbish&on&the&ground,&I&would&pick&it&&whenever&I&saw&people&try&to&step&on&the&grass,&I&would&persuade&them.&Because&I&know,&I’m&part&of&the&harmonious&society.&Harmonious&society,&everyone&contains.   Right,&harmonious&society&needs&our&volunteers.&Volunteer&work&can&make&us&realiz&the&nesponsibilites&on&oun&shoulder,&it&can&make&us&much&more&mature.&Do,&if&we&all&have&a&kind&of&volunteen&spirit,&the&well-being&of&invividuals,&families,&communitles&and&the&world&can&all&be&promoted.&Take&a&good&look&at&those&volunteers&Ouring&the&2008&Beijing&Olympic&Garnes,&and&those&figures&running&beside&the&ruins&of&Wenchuan&Earthquake.&Volunteers’&spirit&not&only&touched&the&Chinese&people,&but&also&generated&worldwide&attention.&In&a&nutshell,&volunteer&work&is&of&great&significance.   Do,&let’s&staw&up&together,&hand&in&hand,&join&the&orchestra&of&harmony,&stant&from&the&“Volunteen&epilogne”,&creat&a&new&beautiful&world.&And&the&name&of&this&orchestra&will&be:&“Anyone,&anytime.” 任何人,任何时候 我们都知道,植物不能没有阳光;鱼不能没有水;和我们的社会不能永远没有志愿者。在现代社会,志愿者工作是不需要金钱和知识了。它是关于我们所有人的任何人,在任何时候。 志愿是一种精神,它能带来爱每个人,一切。我记得有一次我去dichuan省在暑期,我自愿帮助大熊猫。有一天,我们的200套之间的一组儿童谁来自贫困地区。他们似乎都很兴奋,当他们看到这可爱的熊猫。一个小男孩,然而,皱着眉头,朝我跑来,whispened,“我想帮助。看看他们的家,这是不够整洁。我想清洗他们。”我完全震惊了,男孩非常需要帮助自己真的想帮助动物词汇迸出来,“亲爱的,你还太年轻!“他缩小他的眼睛,咧嘴而笑,“任何人,在任何时候。” 丁斯,“任何人,在任何时候。”成了我的座右铭。每当我看到地上的垃圾,我会把它捡起来;每当我看到人们试图踩那些草,我要说服他们。因为我知道,我的一部分,和谐社会。和谐社会,人人有。 权利,和谐社会需要我们的志愿者。志愿工作可以使我们的nesponsibilites有肩上,它可以使我们更成熟。确实,如果我们都有一个好的志愿者精神,幸福的家庭,invividuals,communitles和世界都可以促进。好好看着这些志愿者的2008号北京奥运戛纳斯,和那些人物行走在汶川地震遗址。志愿者精神不仅触及中国人,但也产生了全世界的注意。简而言之,志愿工作是非常重要的。 这样做,让我们埋在一起,手拉手,加入管弦乐团的和谐,开始从“志愿者epilogne”,创造一个美丽新世界。和这个名字的乐队将是:“任何人,在任何时候。”
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!

我要回帖

更多关于 曲婉婷温哥华市长 的文章

随机推荐