have a classon t class english monfay连词成句

英语翻译A:Do you have English on Monday?B:Yes,l do.l have English class on Monday morning.A:Do you have music on tuesday?B:NO,l don,t l have science on Tuesday.But l have music on Monday afternoon.A:When do you have social studies?B:On Monday a_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译A:Do you have English on Monday?B:Yes,l do.l have English class on Monday morning.A:Do you have music on tuesday?B:NO,l don,t l have science on Tuesday.But l have music on Monday afternoon.A:When do you have social studies?B:On Monday a
英语翻译A:Do you have English on Monday?B:Yes,l do.l have English class on Monday morning.A:Do you have music on tuesday?B:NO,l don,t l have science on Tuesday.But l have music on Monday afternoon.A:When do you have social studies?B:On Monday affernoon and Thursday affer—noon.A:Do you have civic education on Friday?B:No.We have computer class on Friday and civ—ic education on Wednesday.
A你星期一有英语课吗?B是的,有.我周一早上有英语课.A你星期二有音乐课吗?B不,没有.我星期二有自然课.但是我星期一下午有音乐课.A你什么时候有社会学习?B星期一下午和星期四下午.A你星期五有上公共教育课吗?B没有.我星期五有电脑课,公共教育课在星期三.
你星期一有英语课吗?是的,我星期一上午有英语课。你星期二有音乐课吗?没有,我星期二有自然课。不过我星期一下午有音乐课。你什么时候有社会实践课?星期一下午和星期二下午。你星期五有人文教育课吗?没有。我们星期五有电脑课,人文教育课在星期三。...
A:你周一有英语课吗?B:是的,我周一早上的英语课。A:你周二有音乐课吗?B:不,周二我们有科学课,但周一下午我们有音乐课。A:你们什么时候有社会实践啊?B:周一的下午和周四的下午。A:周五你们有公民教育课吗?B:没有。周五我们上计算机课,公民教育课在周三。...有个句子,想连词成句:class,I,sunday,have,morning,on,English,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
有个句子,想连词成句:class,I,sunday,have,morning,on,English,
有个句子,想连词成句:class,I,sunday,have,morning,on,English,
I have English class on sunday morning.我星期天早上有英语课.
I have English classes on sunday morning.
on sunday morning ,i have english class
I have English classes on sunday.连词成句1.I,and,have,I,don't,read,to,the,want,novel,read,again,it(.)2.has,the,around,your,traveled,father,world(?)3.more,after,should,English,he,class,speak(?)4.bought,you,why,a,bike,haven't,new(?)5.always,have,visit,to,Australia,wanted,they(_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
连词成句1.I,and,have,I,don't,read,to,the,want,novel,read,again,it(.)2.has,the,around,your,traveled,father,world(?)3.more,after,should,English,he,class,speak(?)4.bought,you,why,a,bike,haven't,new(?)5.always,have,visit,to,Australia,wanted,they(
连词成句1.I,and,have,I,don't,read,to,the,want,novel,read,again,it(.)2.has,the,around,your,traveled,father,world(?)3.more,after,should,English,he,class,speak(?)4.bought,you,why,a,bike,haven't,new(?)5.always,have,visit,to,Australia,wanted,they(.)
1.I have read the novel and I don't want to read it again.翻译:我已经看过这本小说了,不想再看它一遍了.2.Has your father travel around the world?翻译:你爸爸环游过世界各地吗?3.Should he speak more English after class?翻译:他课后应该多说英语吗?4.Why haven't you bought a new bike?翻译:你为什么还没有买一辆新的自行车?5.They have always wanted to visit Australia.翻译:他们总想去澳大利亚旅游.帮我看看这篇文章有没语法等错误The review of this term About this term,I have thought a lot.I have done so many wrong things on English study.In English class,I didn’t listen carefully very much,and I talked other things with my class_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮我看看这篇文章有没语法等错误The review of this term About this term,I have thought a lot.I have done so many wrong things on English study.In English class,I didn’t listen carefully very much,and I talked other things with my class
帮我看看这篇文章有没语法等错误The review of this term About this term,I have thought a lot.I have done so many wrong things on English study.In English class,I didn’t listen carefully very much,and I talked other things with my classmates sometimes.But luckily,I paid attention on my English homework.So I did not very bad in the English exam.But I always regret that I didn’t check my exam when I finished it.I must improve myself,and try my best to overtake other good students.I have no time to regret!
A review of this term.I have thought a lot about this term,and I realized that I did so many things wrong during my English studies.In English class,I didn't listen to the teacher very carefully,and sometimes I even talked about other things with my classmates.Luckily though,I always paid attention while completing my English homework,so I didn't do very badly on the English exam.However,I still regret not checking my exam thoroughly once I was finished.I have learned my lesson,and I must improve myself and try my best to surpass other bright students.Now is not the time for regrets!帮你把句子调整了一下,语法上的错误改掉了.有些地方句子不通,所以我把句子里的词改了一下.
1,I have thought a lot About this term语序还是这样好2,I have made so many mistakes...wrong things很直译很强大3,In the English classES
复数4,very much不要 或者改成enough5,“,and” 不要连用,改成and就好6,talk...用be,play,some,collect,say,sell,twelve,have,speak,oneself填空,表示单词,he goodbye to his mother before he goes to school.The yeiilow shirts on are very.there isn't orange in the glass.every in my class an English puter ga_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用be,play,some,collect,say,sell,twelve,have,speak,oneself填空,表示单词,he goodbye to his mother before he goes to school.The yeiilow shirts on are very.there isn't orange in the glass.every in my class an English puter ga
用be,play,some,collect,say,sell,twelve,have,speak,oneself填空,表示单词,he goodbye to his mother before he goes to school.The yeiilow shirts on are very.there isn't orange in the glass.every in my class an English Chinese dictionary.computer games too much is not good for your health.Today is joe's birthday.let's look at their great sports.let's look at their great sports?
sayssellsomehavePlaytwelvecollecting
噢噢噢噢哦
sell 不填have

我要回帖

更多关于 连接词 的文章

随机推荐