新的一年翻译成英文你是什么族的 翻译

帮忙把我的一篇小短文翻译成英文.我叫刘星辰,今年14岁了,在2008年,我需要更加努力学习,不辜负大家期望,也希望在新的一年里,我的朋友越来越多,成绩越来越好.在这里,我祝我的家人,朋友,同_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮忙把我的一篇小短文翻译成英文.我叫刘星辰,今年14岁了,在2008年,我需要更加努力学习,不辜负大家期望,也希望在新的一年里,我的朋友越来越多,成绩越来越好.在这里,我祝我的家人,朋友,同
帮忙把我的一篇小短文翻译成英文.我叫刘星辰,今年14岁了,在2008年,我需要更加努力学习,不辜负大家期望,也希望在新的一年里,我的朋友越来越多,成绩越来越好.在这里,我祝我的家人,朋友,同学,在2008年里身体健康.简单一点就行,用词在初中范围内.
My name is Xingchen Liu,I am 14 years old,I need to study hard,and don't make everyone disappointed.And I wish that in the new year,I will make more and more friends,and my marks will be higher and higher.And here ,I wish family members,my friends and my classmates to be healthy in 2008
My name is Xingchen Liu,I am 14 years old,I need to study hard,and don't live others up.And in the new year,I wish I can make more friends,and do better in studys.here ,I hope my family,my friends and my classmates to be healthy in 2008
My name is Liu Xingchen , this year 14 years old, in 2008, I have needed to study even more diligently, does not disappoint everybody expectation, also hoped that in the new year, the friend of mine a...你好2014:8招让新的一年充满正能量
编辑点评:2014年已经向我们开放怀抱,新的一年总是让人无比憧憬、无比期待。把2013年的艰难险阻抛在脑后,赶快来学习可以让我们的2014年变得更加积极向上的8条途径!
1/8 :outside
2/8 :kids
3/8 :meditation
5/8 :unplug
6/8 :gratitude
7/8 :books
It's impossible to go an entire year without
through some challenges -- but despite any setbacks, many are approaching 2014 with an optimistic outlookIs 2014 going to be the year of positivity?要想一整年都不经历些风波险阻是不可能的。但是不管经历过什么挫折,许多人正信心满满地期待着2014年。2014年会是充满正能量的一年吗?
Below find eight ways to practice more positivity in 2014. Then tell us in the comments, what are some positive habits you're planning to adopt in the new year?下面是我们找到的可以让2014年变得更加积极向上的8条途径。看完后在评论里告诉我们,你在新的一年里打算培养哪些积极向上的习惯?
1. Go outside.到户外去。
Research proves that going outside helps reduce stress, increases your levels of
and elevates your mood.研究表明到户外去可以帮助减轻压力、增加血清素分泌以及改善心情。
2014年已经向我们开放怀抱,新的一年总是让人无比憧憬、无比期待。把2013年的艰难险阻抛在脑后,赶快来学习可以让我们的2014年变得更加积极向上的8条途径!
http://i1./topic/_shenghuo.jpg新的一年祝你心想事成 用英文翻译怎么翻译呢?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
新的一年祝你心想事成 用英文翻译怎么翻译呢?
新的一年祝你心想事成 用英文翻译怎么翻译呢?
祝你在新的一年里心想事成!May the New Year bring your heart's desires!
wish you good luch in the new year.
Hope you dreams come true in the coming year.
whish your dream come ture in the new year!把“春节象征着新的一年的到来”翻译成英语_百度知道
把“春节象征着新的一年的到来”翻译成英语
RT,要简单。
提问者采纳
The Spring Festival is the symbol of the arrival of a new year.symbolizes 象征,是动词,可以用means(意味着)代替也可翻译成春节象征着新的一年的到来The Spring Festival symbolizes the arrival of a new year
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
新的一年的相关知识
其他3条回答
on spiring festival symbolize coming of new a year
Spring Festival mean the arrive of the New Year .【最简单的了。。。】
Spring Festival symbolizes the arrival of the New Year
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各位大虾帮忙翻下:不准不开心,新的一年新的开始,要多做点事,多赚点钱!帮忙翻译成粤语!谢谢!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
各位大虾帮忙翻下:不准不开心,新的一年新的开始,要多做点事,多赚点钱!帮忙翻译成粤语!谢谢!
各位大虾帮忙翻下:不准不开心,新的一年新的开始,要多做点事,多赚点钱!帮忙翻译成粤语!谢谢!
唔准唔开心,新嘅一年新嘅开始,要多做点事,多赚点钱!..你知道的、不好打出来呀...你是要有那个腔调~

我要回帖

更多关于 论文的外文翻译是什么 的文章

随机推荐