外语写作生日蛋糕网上订购

你现在的位置 : &
小学二年级英语作文:我的生日日记(A diary of My Birthday_)
A diary of My Birthday
我的生日日记
  Today is my nine-year-old birthday. I am very happy, because my father buys a big cake for me and my sister just comes to Guangzhou . After dinner , my family celebrate my birthday . I make a wish and blow out the candles . Do you want to know my wish ? Let me tell you , I wish I can study harder and harder ,then get the NO.1 in our class. Then I cut the cake and my family share the cake with me . How nice today!!!
  【参考翻译】
  今天是我的九岁生日。我很高兴,因为我父亲给我买了大蛋糕,我姐姐刚来广州。晚饭后,我的家人庆祝我的生日。我许个愿,吹灭蜡烛。你想知道我的愿望吗?让我告诉你,我希望我可以学习越来越困难,那么得到的。1在我们的类。然后我切蛋糕,我的家人与我分享蛋糕。今天多好啊! ! !
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐/1当前文档不支持在线查看,请下载使用!该会员上传的其它文档:4 p.2 p.3 p.3 p.2 p.5 p.5 p.3 p.3 p.2 p.3 p.3 p.2 p.4 p.5 p.3 p.1 p.8 p.9 p.3 p.2 p.3 p.2 p.2 p.2012年高考英语作文真题全国卷第三节书面表达(满分30分)假设你是李华。你..2012年高考英语作文真题全国卷第三节书面表达(满分30分)假设你是李华。你班同学决定为小名举办生日聚会。请你写信邀请外教Susan参加,要点包括:1、时间:周五晚8点至9点2、地点:学生俱乐部3、内容:生日歌、蛋糕、游戏等4、要求:备小礼物注意:1、2012年高考英语作文真题及其范文全国大纲卷相关文档专题docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信问题补充&&
I find a big cake in front of me, I feel so surprised and happyToday is my birthday, it means I grow up. I make a wish. I am 10 year-old now, when I go home after school, I hope I can make a big progress in my study, then my mother and father say happy birthday to me, I should be more mature and learn to think about my parents
热心网友 &2-19 22:05
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &