将下列句子中加点变成一般疑问句

将下列句子改成否定句,一般疑问句,并作肯定句回答1.This is a bag.2.That is my bike.3.You are a bus driver.4.Mary Green is in ofice.5.You are English teachers.6.peter's shoes are black.7.We are in the classroom.8.Their knives are ne_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
将下列句子改成否定句,一般疑问句,并作肯定句回答1.This is a bag.2.That is my bike.3.You are a bus driver.4.Mary Green is in ofice.5.You are English teachers.6.peter's shoes are black.7.We are in the classroom.8.Their knives are ne
将下列句子改成否定句,一般疑问句,并作肯定句回答1.This is a bag.2.That is my bike.3.You are a bus driver.4.Mary Green is in ofice.5.You are English teachers.6.peter's shoes are black.7.We are in the classroom.8.Their knives are new.
1.Is this a bag?Yes,it is.This isn't a bag.2.Is that my bike?Yes,it is.That isn't my bike.3.Are you a bus driver?Yes,I am.You are not a bus driver.4.Is Mary Green in office?Yes,she is.Mary Green isn't in office.5.Are you English teachers?Yes,I am.You are not English teachers.6.Are Peter's shoes black?Yes,they are.Peter's shoes are not black.7.Are we in the classroom?Yes,we are.We are not in the classroom.8.Are their knives new?Yes,they are.Their knives are not new.By the way.我个人觉得第五句应该有些错误吧,原句应该是You are a English teacher.这样吧把下列句子改为一般疑问句1 There are four fans and six lights in the classroom.2 Tere is some butter on the bread.3 There are some sheep on the mountain.4 There is a pen,a ruler and a bag on the desk.5 There are many ducks and fish in the _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
把下列句子改为一般疑问句1 There are four fans and six lights in the classroom.2 Tere is some butter on the bread.3 There are some sheep on the mountain.4 There is a pen,a ruler and a bag on the desk.5 There are many ducks and fish in the
把下列句子改为一般疑问句1 There are four fans and six lights in the classroom.2 Tere is some butter on the bread.3 There are some sheep on the mountain.4 There is a pen,a ruler and a bag on the desk.5 There are many ducks and fish in the river.6 There is a plane in the sky.7 Tere is some milk on the table.6和7是改为否定句
1 Are there four fans and six lights in the classroom?2 Is there some butter on the bread?3 Are there some sheep on the mountain?4 Is there a pen,a ruler and a bag on the desk?5 Are there many ducks and fish in the river?6 There is not a plane in the sky.7 There is not any milk on the table.
你好一般疑问句:Can you water the plants?肯定回答:Yes, I can.否定回答:No, I can't一般疑问句:Can John wash the windows?肯定回答:Yes, he can.否定回答:No, he can't.一般疑问句:Can the students clean the ...二把下列句子变成一般疑问句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
二把下列句子变成一般疑问句
二​把​下​列​句​子​变​成​一​般​疑​问​句
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢将下列句子改成一般疑问句将下列句子改成一般疑问句Mike is climbing the hillWe are having an English lesson nowLi Ping is jumping like a monkeyThe students are reading the text nowI am studying English He is closing the window_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
将下列句子改成一般疑问句将下列句子改成一般疑问句Mike is climbing the hillWe are having an English lesson nowLi Ping is jumping like a monkeyThe students are reading the text nowI am studying English He is closing the window
将下列句子改成一般疑问句将下列句子改成一般疑问句Mike is climbing the hillWe are having an English lesson nowLi Ping is jumping like a monkeyThe students are reading the text nowI am studying English He is closing the window
Is Mike climbing the hill?Are you having an English lesson now?Is Li Ping jumping like a monkey?Are the students reading the text now?Are you studying English Is he closing the window?第一题:把下列句子改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答 1:this is gina 2:that is第一题:把下列句子改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答1:this is gina2:that is his brother3:he is my good friend 4:these are nice pict_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
第一题:把下列句子改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答 1:this is gina 2:that is第一题:把下列句子改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答1:this is gina2:that is his brother3:he is my good friend 4:these are nice pict
第一题:把下列句子改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答 1:this is gina 2:that is第一题:把下列句子改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答1:this is gina2:that is his brother3:he is my good friend 4:these are nice pictures5:those are school things
is this gina?yes,it is

我要回帖

更多关于 把下列句子补充完整 的文章

随机推荐