for all the 什么歌好听又流行歌

The Beatles 有哪些情歌?
按投票排序
好问题。披头是世界流行音乐史上最伟大的革命家,同时也是情歌王。这里我列一下我自己最爱的披头情歌集,暂时选10首吧……说起来,我也正想今年做一系列的关于披头的专栏,所以暂时请此题目勿做站外分享(谁他妈稀罕分享你丫!)1,love me do。试听:披头第一首单曲。保罗主唱,列侬口琴。在列侬最后一次接受滚石采访,也就是《列侬回忆》中,他谈及对“摇滚”的定义的时候,记者问,love me do摇滚吗?列侬很坚定的说,是的,非常摇滚,非常有味儿(funky)。歌词:Love me do      Love, love me doYou know I love youI'll always be trueSo please love me doOh, love me do(*)Someone to love, somebody newSomeone to love, someone like you(*) 愛 我     好好愛我你知道我愛妳我永遠是真心的所以請你愛我噢!好好愛我愛上一個人,一個新情人愛上一個人,就像你一樣2,All my loving 试听:保罗的佳作,在with beatles中我最爱的一首之一。可以说,这种书信体的歌曲,是保罗最拿手的,你也能在这里头听到保罗日后写出yesterday的影子。快速的吉他扫弦,清晰的间奏,合理的结构,美妙的和声,帅到爆的形象。披头情歌王。歌词:Close your eyes and I'll kiss youTomorrow I'll miss youRemember I'll always be trueAnd then while I'm awayI'll write home every dayAnd I'll send all my loving to youI'll pretend that I'm kissingThe lips I am missingAnd hope that my dreams will come trueAnd then while I'm awayI'll write home every dayAnd I'll send all my loving to youAll my loving, I will send to youAll my loving, darling I'll be true(*)All my loving, I will send to youAll my loving, darling I'll be trueAll my loving, All my lovingWoo, all my loving, I will send to you 我所有的愛   閉上你的眼睛,我會吻你明天,我會想念你記住,我永遠都是真心的當我身在遠方我每天都會寫信回家將我所有的愛都都獻給你我會假裝我正吻著我所想念的雙唇期望我的夢想會實現當我身在遠方我每天都會寫信回家將我所有的愛都都獻給你我全部的愛,我都會寄給你我全部的愛,親愛的!我是真心的我全部的愛,我都會寄給你我全部的愛,親愛的!我是真心的我全部的愛,我全部的愛我全部的愛,我都會寄給你3,I want to hold your hand - 试听:披头横扫美国、让鲍勃·迪伦为之跳脚的神曲。如果这首歌放到今天,一定比江南style更为洗脑。这首歌把披头对于和声进程的天才发挥到极致,天晓得保罗和列侬是怎么做到的。歌词Oh yeah, I'll tell you somethingI think you'll understandWhen I'll say that somethingI want to hold your handI want to hold your handI want to hold your handOh please, say to meYou'll let me be your manAnd please, say to meYou'll let me hold your handNow let me hold your handI want to hold your hand*And when I touch you I feel happy insideIt's such a feeling that my love, I can't hideI can't hide, I can't hideYeah, you've got that somethingI think you'll understandWhen I'll say that somethingI want to hold your handI want to hold your handI want to hold your hand (*)Yeh, you've got that somethingI think you'll understandWhen I'll feel that somethingI want to hold your handI want to hold your handI want to hold your hand 我想牽你的手   噢,我有話想對你說我想你一定能明白當我說出那些話的時候我想牽你的手我想牽你的手我想牽你的手噢,求求你,對我說你會讓我成為你的男人求求你,對我說你會讓我牽你的手現在,讓我牽你的手我想牽你的手當我觸摸到你,心裡快樂無比吾愛,那是種無法掩飾的感覺我無法隱藏起來你已聽到我說的話我想你能夠明白當我說出那些話的時候我想牽你的手我想牽你的手我想牽你的手你已聽到我說的話我想你能夠明白當我感覺到不一樣我想牽你的手我想牽你的手我想牽你的手4,And I Love Her - 试听:在同名电影《a hard day night》里面,这首歌的“MV”,是电影中最美的一幕。这首歌也是保罗为女友jane写作而成,列侬也证明这首歌是yesterday的前身。这首歌的编排也是经典至极,最开始吉他riff在低音处徘徊,然后鼓点入后,分解riff一直推进全曲前进。间奏的吉他也适时地运用了勾弦的技巧。嗯,完美。歌词:I give her all my love我给她我所有的爱 That's all i do那都是我 And if you saw my love而如果你看见我的爱 You'd love her too她太爱你吃到 I love her我爱她 She gives me ev'rything她给我ev'rything And tenderly而头 The kiss my lover brings情圣带来的吻 She brings to me她给我带来 And i love her我爱她 A love like ours像我们这样一个爱情 Could never die可不死 As long as i只要我 Have you near me你靠近我 Bright are the stars that shine明亮的星星,绽放 Dark is the sky黑暗的天空 I know this love of mine我知道这爱情地雷 Will never die不死 And i love her我爱她 Bright are the stars that shine明亮的星星,绽放 Dark is the sky黑暗的天空 I know this love of mine我知道这爱情地雷 Will never die不死 And i love her我爱她 5,yesterday 试听:不用废话了。保罗为jane所做的传世经典。流行音乐史上被翻唱最多的歌曲。歌词:Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.Now it looks as though they're here to stay.Oh, I believe in yesterday.Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be, There's a shadow hanging over me. Oh, yesterday came suddenly.Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say.I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday. Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play. Now I need a place to hide away. Oh, I believe in yesterday.Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say.I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday.Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play. Now I need a place to hide away. Oh, I believe in yesterday.Mm mm mm mm mm.中文歌词昨日,所有烦恼仿佛都已远去。现在它们似乎在此停留。噢,我宁回昨日。突然间,我迷失了自己,被阴影笼罩。噢,昨日突然重现。她为何离我而去,我不知道,她也不愿意说。可能是我说错了话,如今我真的渴望重回昨日。昨日,爱情简单纯真;现在,我却想逃开。噢,我宁回昨日。她为何离我而去,我不知道,她也不愿意说。可能是我说错了话,如今我真的渴望重回昨日。昨日,爱情简单纯真;现在,我却想逃开。噢,我宁回昨日。6,You Won't See Me 试听:当jane和保罗出现感情危机的时候的一首歌。情圣保罗即使表达伤感的情绪,依然显示出他表面的豁达和不在乎?这首歌依然美的不行。收录在橡胶灵魂。歌词:When I call you upYour line's engagedI have had enoughSo act your ageWe have lost the timeThat was so hard to findAnd I will lose my mindIf you won't see meYou won't see meI don't know why You should want to hideBut I can't get throughMy hands are tiedI won't want to stayI don't have much to sayBut I can't turn awayAnd you won't see meYou won't see meTime after timeYou refuse to even listenI wouldn't mindIf I knew what I was missingThough the days are fewThey're filled with tearsAnd since I lost youIt feels like yearsYes, it seems so longGirl, since you've been goneAnd I just can't go onIf you won't see meYou won't see meTime after timeYou refuse to even listenI wouldn't mindIf I knew what I was missingThough the days are fewThey're filled with tearsAnd since I lost youIt feels like yearsYes, it seems so longGirl, since you've been goneAnd I just can't go onIf you won't see meYou won't see me,7,Here, There And Everywhere 试听:毋庸置疑的披头情歌王之首。这首歌的和声进程也是我对披头最推崇的部分。保罗太神了。歌词To lead a better life I need my love to be here...为了过上更好的生活 我需要我的爱人在此Here, making each day of the year 此处 成就岁月中的每一天 Changing my life with a wave of her hand 她的手一挥就改变了我的生命Nobody can deny that there's something there 没人可以否认当中有真意There, running my hands through her hair 彼处 我的手穿过她的秀发Both of us thinking how good it can be 我们在想这真好Someone is speaking but she doesn't know he's there 旁人在喧哗 但她听而不闻视而不见I want her everywhere and if she's beside me 我想要她随时在我身旁I know I need never care 我知道我不需要照料But to love her is to need her everywhere 但是爱她就是要她随时在我身旁Knowing that love is to share 爱就是分享Each one believing that love never dies 每个人都相信爱永远不死Watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there 凝视她的双眼 希望永远相伴To be there and everywhere 永远相伴Here, there and everywhere 此处 彼处 无所不在8,All You Need Is Love 试听:奇幻旅程里面的扛鼎之作,由约翰·列侬所作。这也是他“爱与和平”“要做爱,不要做战”最著名的歌曲。当然,这首歌是情歌,同时也是一首宣扬大爱的歌曲。前面的马赛曲选段更让这首歌增加了宏伟的容量。歌词:·Love, Love, Love.爱,爱,爱Love, Love, Love.爱,爱,爱Love, Love, Love.爱,爱,爱      There's nothing you can do that can't be done.没有你能做的会做不到Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.没有你能唱的是唱不出来Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game.你张口结舌但你能学习这游戏的规则It's easy.这很容易      Nothing you can make that can't be made.没有你能做的是造不出来的No one you can save that can't be saved.没有你能救的是救不了的Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time.你不知所措但你要学习抓住时机It's easy.这很容易      Chorus合唱:All you need is love.所有你需要的只是爱All you need is love.所有你需要的只是爱All you need is love, love.所有你需要的只是爱Love is all you need.爱是你全部所需Chorus合唱      Nothing you can know that isn't known.没有你能知道的不能知晓Nothing you can see that isn't shown.没有你能看的不能见到Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.没有你能到的地方不能达到It's easy.这很容易Chorus合唱All you need is love (Paul: All together, now!)所有你需要的只是爱All you need is love. (Everybody!)所有你需要的只是爱All you need is love, love.所有你需要的只是爱,爱Love is all you need (love is all you need).所有你需要的只是爱(爱是你全部所需)Yee-hai!耶-嗨!Oh yeah!哦-耶!She loves you, yeah yeah yeah.她爱着你,耶,耶,耶She loves you, yeah yeah yeah.她爱着你,耶,耶,耶9,hello,goodbye - 试听:那个……这首歌是不是有点莫名其妙?但是,这似乎在玩着无聊文字游戏的歌曲,确实我觉得反应了恋人之间最莫民奇妙的情感,以及剪不断理还乱的那种情愫的最好的反映。歌词:这首歌中文歌词特傻……不放了……You say yes, I say no.You say stop and I say go go go, oh no.You say goodbye and I say helloHello helloI don't know why you say goodbye, Isay helloHello helloI don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello.I say high, you say low.You say why and I say I don't know, oh no.You say goodbye and I say helloHELLO GOODBYE HELLO GOODBYE hello helloHELLO GOODBYE I don't know why you say goodbye, I say helloHELLO GOODBYE HELLO GOODBYE hello helloHELLO GOODBYE I don't know why you say goodbyeHELLO GOODBYE I say goodbye.Why why why why why why do you say goodbye goodbye, oh no?You say goodbye and I say helloHello helloI don't know why you say goodbye, I say helloHello helloI don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello.You say yes I SAY YES I say no BUT I MAY MEAN NO.You say stop I CAN STAY and I say go go go TILL IT'S TIME TO GO OH, oh no.You say goodbye and I say helloHello helloI don't know why you say goodbye, I say helloHello helloI don't know why you say goodbye, I say helloHello helloI don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello hello.Hela heba helloa CHA CHA.................10,I want you 试听:列侬对洋子的表白。布鲁斯摇滚。无话可说。在最终作阿比路中,列侬根本不需要顾及其他人感受的啦……歌词:I want you I want you so bad 我想要你 我太想要你了I want you I want you so bad 我想要你 我太想要你了it's driving me mad it's driving me mad 这让我发狂 这让我发狂I want you I want you so bad babe 我想要你 我太想要你了宝贝I want you I want you so bad 我想要你 我太想要你了it's driving me mad it's driving me mad 这让我发狂 这让我发狂I want you I want you so bad 我想要你 我太想要你了I want you I want you so bad 我想要你 我太想要你了it's driving me mad it's driving me mad 这让我发狂 这让我发狂I want you I want you so bad babe 我想要你 我太想要你了宝贝I want you I want you so bad 我想要你 我太想要你了it's driving me mad it's driving me mad 这让我发狂 这让我发狂(Yeah)She's so (heavy) heavy 她是如此重要(she's so) heavy heavy 她是如此重要I want you I want you so bad 我想要你 我太想要你了I want you I want you so bad 我想要你 我太想要你了it's driving me mad it's driving me mad 这让我发狂 这让我发狂I want you I want you so bad babe 我想要你 我太想要你了宝贝I want you I want you so bad 我想要你 我太想要你了it's driving me mad it's driving me mad 这让我发狂 这让我发狂(Yeah)She's so (heavy) heavy 她是如此重要(she's so) heavy heavy 她是如此重要She's so ... 她是如此......
早年的Beatles就是个情篓子啊,那么多的情歌,好欢乐好happy,好听的要飞~~单曲单曲!!!早期的单曲,首首都是Billboad长时间冠军,首首都是英国当年最高销量单曲!!首首都是全世界最畅销的单曲!!!!From Me To You朴素激动的爱情单曲!!全程摇全程飞点!!!(^o^)/~现场版,激动的女粉丝成群结队的倒下~~She Loves You我总是脑补一群逗比,路边上突然冲到你面前,大唱She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah~~~~全程飞~~~~~~~~~~I Want To Hold Your Hand现场版,青涩又自信,神采飞扬现场的女粉丝尖叫声不绝音乐不停,抖腿不止~~~飞飞~~再精简几首我喜欢的,按照专辑来,第一张&& PLEASE PLEASE ME &&Please Please Me,列侬那段口琴好心动o(≧v≦)o~~好棒简直要去学口琴了~现场版一定要看,一群20岁的小伙子生机勃勃活力无限~~~乔治唱come on和声时简直激动的不能自已~~~love me do,也要看现场版,也是口琴,让人沉迷的口琴~~开头鼓点有骑马跳踢踏舞感~~P.S. I Love You早年的情歌最最喜欢的这首,Treasure these few words 'Til we're together,I'll be coming home again to you,这这里~怎么可以这么好听╮(╯▽╰)╭~~每次都觉得要飞起来飞起来(^o^)/~再听到youyouyou~~~就像《食神》里吃了黯然销魂饭后在沙滩上披着纱巾跑啊跑啊飞啊飞啊~~(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭?~~~~~~~~要拼命才能把自己按在地上~~~不行了不行了,我要被洗脑了~~There's a Place,飞点在Don't you know that it's so也是非常典型的早期的摇滚情歌风格。第二张&&with the beatles&&All My Loving,又是一经典的早期美泡写的暖暖的情歌,写信等信的字眼,不停出现在他们的歌词里,也不断出现在那个时代里Please Mr. Postman,鼓点鼓点!!Wait, oh yes wait a minute mister postman~~~Wait a minute, wait a minute~~~~苦等心爱妹子的来信~~~等啊等啊~~~现代通讯如此便捷再也无需苦等,快速的连接方式是否真的拉近了我们的心?Not A Second Time,飞点在why~~~~~~~~cry~~~~~· mine~~~~~~~~受不了他们拉长的尾声,一拉就爆好听o(≧v≦)o~~I Wanna Be Your Man,嗯,简单直接粗暴无废话,旗帜鲜明,我就是要做你的男人!!结尾还有那几声嚎叫~~第三张&& A Hard Day's Night&&A Hard Day's Night,同名电影主题曲,我累成狗,只为赚钱给你买买买!!!这不是爱是神马?这是最深沉的爱!!!~~~我累的时候就会听这个给自己鼓舞士气~~~~累成狗也要买买买!!!I Should Have Known Better ,很喜欢这种好像一张嘴就唱的貌似无技巧的全凭年轻张扬的声音。I'm Happy Just to Dance With You,开始好像小虎队的青苹果乐园,不对不对o(╯□╰)o。应该是反过来的。And I Love Her,摇滚民谣,I know this love of mine,Will never die,And I love her~~~Tell Me Why,Tell me why, you cried and why you lied to me,一分半钟的那群搞怪和声,啊~~Any Time at All,金属摇滚,列侬狮吼~Any time at all, any time at all,~~然后转入美泡的温柔的If you need somebody to love,和If you're feeling sorry and sad,这两句也是飞点~Things We Said Today,整首歌小飞飞~~第四张&& Beatles For Sale&&I'll Follow the Sun,美泡的温暖和煦,治愈系,似乎影响到后来的乔治写的Here Comes The Sun,这首也推荐~~第五张&&Help&&I Need You顺顺利利的情歌,驾驭此类曲风对于成熟起来的beatles太轻车熟路了You don't realise how much I need youLove you all the time and never leave youPlease come on back to meI'm lonely as can be~~~~~Ticket to RideShe's got a ticket to ride~~就这一句都能哼上一整天~╭(╯^╰)╮Yesterday有人说,估计从宇宙第一颗分子分裂以来的时间算起,都不会再产生比这动听的歌曲..第六张《Rubber Soul》In My Life粗体粗体大字!!!任何语言都不能丝毫描述我对这歌的喜欢,Some have gone and some remain,Some are dead and some are living~~~永远怀念永远歌颂,旧日的时光,旧日时光的朋友,就让我停下来,停下来,永远不要走~~~第七张《Revolver》Here, There and EverywhereTo lead a better life I need my love to be here...仿佛清晨幽幽上升的雾气,氤氲轻柔被乔治,美泡,列侬一致认可的歌曲Yellow Submarine虽然这首歌和情歌无关,但是好好听啊~~We all live in a yellow submarineYellow submarine, yellow submarine~~~又一句能在脑海里单曲循环一天~~如果能一直像潜水艇里的孩子一样不长大,坐在甲板上,听着水手讲着海上的故事~~还有一个纯音乐版本,好听到哭~~~^_^~~~第八张《Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band》When I'm Sixty-Four情圣美泡16岁的作品,今年他已经73了~当你老了,头发白了,睡意昏沉,炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌,慢慢读,回想你过去眼神的柔和,回想它们昔日浓重的阴影;多少人爱你青春欢畅的时辰,爱慕你的美丽,假意或真心,只有一个人爱你那朝圣者的灵魂,爱你衰老了的脸上痛苦的皱纹;垂下头来,在红光闪耀的炉子旁,凄然地轻轻诉说那爱情的消逝,在头顶的山上它缓缓踱着步子,在一群星星中间隐藏着脸庞。第九张《Let It Be》Don't Let Me Down列侬写给洋子,Don't let me down, don't let me down.Nobody ever loved me like she does~~~第十张《ABBEY ROAD》Something乔治的情歌~~Oh! DarlingOh Darling~Please Believe Me~~~跟着列侬~吼起来吧(?⊙ω⊙)?~~~~~I Want You (She's So Heavy)列侬给洋子的爱情摇滚,吼吼吼~~~吼起~~来~~~~第十一张《Magical Mystery Tour》All You Need Is Love马赛曲般宏大的史诗开场,但是就是讲这么一个简单的道理~我跨越千山万水,铺垫浩瀚宇宙,穿越星系和时光只为告诉你~All you need is love loveLove is all you need~~~~~Hello Goodbye5岁小孩都看得懂的歌词,我却看不懂,只觉得好听~~第十二张white albumOb-La-Di Ob-La-Da 充满着热带海岛气息的曲子,欢乐的气息~~~一听好想跳草裙舞~生活就是这个样~~~~~While My Guitar Gently Weeps我不知道它好在哪里,无法言喻只觉得听不完,听不厌第一次听觉得像念经,但是说不出来的深深迷恋和忧伤无力,后来看记录片知道,这是Beatles去印度时创作的。。。。许多人听到落泪别走啊!回来回来啊!!!还有几首列侬的情歌~~~Oh My Love!Woman!Oh Yoko!列侬一刻也离不开洋子,在每个白天夜里,爱与你同在Grow Old With Me居然都可以拿来做婚礼背景音乐,调子浪漫Dear Yoko要肉麻到牙掉,列侬像小孩子般依恋和爱恋他的洋子。列侬曾经公开表示,他创作的情歌,灵感都来源于他的妻子小野洋子,这首歌曲自然也不例外。这首歌曲旋律柔美,歌词质朴,通过最简洁的艺术形式,表达了最真切的情感,成为永恒的经典。Nobody Loves You When You're Down And Out前面的呓语和后面的摇滚,迷恋结尾的口哨~~本来想写一个欢乐的情歌单,但是控制不住的悲伤,2010年夏,苹果推出披头士音乐专集广告。乔爷亲自选,每个广告结尾都是一张黑白静照。年轻的列侬和保罗,微笑着,在录音棚里低头看一首歌曲.。"让披头士进入itunes是我们音乐业务的终级目标."
这个题应该问哪些不是情歌
个人比较喜欢的:I Wanna Hold Your HandAll My LovingAnd I Love HerYesterdayIn My LifeShe Loves You (yeah yeah yeah~~~~~~)You're Gonna Lose That GirlThe Long and Winding RoadHere There and EverywhereI WillI Feel FineIf I FellAll You Need Is LoveOh Darling 当然,最爱的是乔治哈里森的三首绝世之作:SomethingWhile My Guitar Gently Weeps(其实这首歌已经不止是情歌了)Here Comes the Sun
看了一圈好像还没人提这首(o^^o)?got to get you into my life左轮手枪里的,应该是Paul写的。试听: 歌词:I was alone, I took a ride,I didn't know what I would find thereAnother road where maybe I could see another kind of mind thereOoh, then I suddenly see you,Ooh, did I tell you I need youEvery single day of my lifeYou didn't run, you didn't lieYou knew I wanted just to hold youAnd had you gone you knew in time we'd meet againFor I had told youOoh, you were meant to be near meOoh, and I want you hear meSay we'll be together every dayGot to get you into my lifeWhat can I do, what can I be,When I'm with you I want to stay thereIf I'm true I'll never leaveAnd if I do I know the way thereOoh, then I suddenly see you,Ooh, did I tell you I need youEvery single day of my lifeGot to get you into my lifeGot to get you into my lifeI was alone, I took a ride,I didn't know what I would find thereAnother road where maybe I could see another kind of mind thereThen suddenly I see you,Did I tell you I need you...
太多了,Beatles的歌,很大一部分都是跟爱情有关的,尤其是早期作品以《Rubber Soul》这张专辑为分水岭吧,在此之前从第一张《Please Please Me》到《HELP!》的5张专辑,基本上表达爱情都是以直抒胸臆,简单直率的喊出我爱你这种方式,听这个时期Beatles的情歌,会有一种强烈的想唱给自己喜欢的人听的冲动个人推荐的歌:love me doplease please mep.s. i love you (强烈推荐)i wanna be your man (强烈推荐)if i fellall my lovingi want to hold your hand (强烈推荐)8 days a weekand i love heryes it is而从《Rubber Soul》这张专辑,Beatles的爱情观发生了变化,虽然爱情仍然是主题,但更多了很多爱情中更复杂细腻的成分。推荐歌曲:norwegian wood (强烈推荐)mIchelle (强烈推荐)girlyou won't see mehere, there and everywhereall you need is love (好吧这首其实不算情歌,但真的强烈推荐)lucy in the sky with diamondsi willoh! darlingi want you (其实解散之后John有好多写给洋子的情歌都极好听,就把这首选进来一起代表吧)something (强烈推荐)写着这个答案,回忆着Beatles的歌,脑中想起这些美妙的旋律,又想恋爱了~
Beatles - 《Woman》
The beatles woman
/v_show/id_XMTA2MjcyMjI4.html
这首歌是列侬在1980年写给大野洋子以及所有女人的。歌词:(For the other half of the sky) Woman I can hardly expressMy mixed emotions at my thoughtlessnessAfter all I'm forever in your debtAnd woman I will try to expressMy inner feelings and thankfulnessFor showing me the meaning of success Ooh, well, wellDoo, doo, doo, doo, dooOoh, well, wellDoo, doo, doo, doo, doo Woman I know you understandThe little child inside of the manPlease remember my life is in your handsAnd woman hold me close to your heartHowever distant don't keep us apartAfter all it is written in the stars Ooh, well, wellDoo, doo, doo, doo, dooOoh, well, wellDoo, doo, doo, doo, dooWell Woman please let me explainI never meant to cause you sorrow or painSo let me tell you again and again and again I love you, yeah, yeahNow and foreverI love you, yeah, yeahNow and foreverI love you, yeah, yeahNow and foreverI love you, yeah, yeah
偏爱PAUL叔的when I'm sixty four,收录在那张名垂千古的孤独之心上校里。这是PAUL十六岁时写的,是他人生最初的创作之一。非常有个人风格的一支可爱的歌曲,歌词俏皮,曲调朗朗上口讲述一位年轻的男人不断追问他的爱人:When I get older losing my hair,Many years from now.Will you still be sending me a valentineBirthday greetings bottle of wine.If I'd been out till quarter to threeWould you lock the door,Will you still need me, will you still feed me,When I'm sixty-four同时也是热切的表白和对未来的承诺和期许:You'll be older too,And if you say the word,I could stay with you.这是整首歌本人最喜欢的部分,旋律优美婉转,歌词非常有画面感Every summer we can rent a cottage,In the Isle of Wight, if it's not too dearWe shall scrimp and saveGrandchildren on your kneeVera Chuck & Dave最后JOHN对这首歌的评价是:Lennon said of the song, "Paul wrote it in the
days. We just stuck a few more words on it like 'grandchildren on your knee' and 'Vera, Chuck and Dave' ... this was just one that was quite a hit with us." In his 1980 interview for
he said, "I would never even dream of writing a song like that."引用来自维基&&
最喜欢这首LoveLove is real , real is loveLove is feeling , feeling loveLove is wanting to be lovedLove is touch, touch is loveLove is reaching, reaching loveLove is asking to be lovedLove is youYou and meLove is knowingwe can beLove is free, free is loveLove is living, living loveLove is needed to be lovedLove is real , real is loveLove is feeling , feeling loveLove is wanting to be lovedLove is touch, touch is loveLove is reaching, reaching loveLove is asking to be lovedLove is youYou and meLove is knowingwe can beLove is free, free is loveLove is living, living loveLove is needed to be loved
没有人提Ob-la-di ob-la-da么,歌名据说来自某非洲土著语,是life goes on 的意思。歌曲表现了对生活要采取一种随它去的态度,男主角摆小摊、女主角在乐队唱歌,只要两人对上眼就成了家,有了房子和小院,生下一群小屁孩。Ob-la-di ob-la-da,孩子帮爸爸照看店面,妈妈唱歌,Ob-la-di ob-la-da,鸡鸣狗吠,阳光灿烂。嗯,生活就是这个样~Desmond has a barrow in the market place,Molly is the singer in a band.Desmond says to Molly-girl I like your face,and Molly says this as she takes him by the hand.Ob-la-di ob-la-da life goes on bra, la-la how the life goes on.Ob-la-di ob-la-da life goes on bra, la-la how the life goes on.Desmond takes a trolly to the jewellers stores,buys a twenty carat golden ring.Takes it back to Molly waiting at the door,and as he gives it to her she begins to sing.Ob-la-di ob-la-da life goes on bra, la-la how the life goes on.Ob-la-di ob-la-da life goes on bra, la-la how the life goes on.In a couple of years, they have built a home, sweet home.With a couple of kids running in the yard, of Desmond and Molly Jones.Happy ever after in the market place,Desmond lets the children lend a hand.Molly stays at home and does his pretty face,And in the evening she's a singer with the band.Ob-la-di ob-la-da life goes on bra, la-la how the life goes on.Ob-la-di ob-la-da life goes on bra, la-la how the life goes on.In a couple of years, they have built a home, sweet home.With a couple of kids running in the yard, of Desmond and Molly Jones.Happy ever after in the market place,Molly lets the children lend a hand.Desmond stays at home and does his pretty face,And in the evening he's a singer with the band.Ob-la-di ob-la-da life goes on bra, la-la how the life goes on.Ob-la-di ob-la-da life goes on bra, la-la how the life goes on.附:
如果我选几首的话:Here, There and EverywhereHere Comes The SunIn My LifeI WillMichelleI Want To Hold You HandShe Loves YouAll My LovingI Feel FineI Should Have Known BetterIf I FellAnd I Love Her
有一个叫做Love Songs的选集,我觉得对初听者来说比较有代表性,起码好过1。曲目如下:CD 1:1. Yesterday2. I'll Follow The Sun3. I Need You (Harrison)4. Girl5. In My Life6. Words Of Love (Holly)7. Here, There, And Everywhere8. Something ( Harrison )9. And I Love Her10. If I Fell11. I'll Be Back12. Tell Me What You See13. Yes It IsCD 2:1. Michelle2. It's Only Love3. You're Going To Lose That Girl4. Every Little Thing (song)5. For No One6. She's Leaving Home7. The Long And Winding Road8. This Boy9. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)10. You've Got To Hide Your Love Away11. I Will12. P.S. I Love You
Things We Said Today 歌词:You say you will love meIf I have to goYou'll be thinking of meSomehow I will knowSomeday when I'm lonelyWishing you weren't so far awayThen I will rememberThings we said todayYou say you'll be mine, girlTill the end of timeThese days such a kind girlSeems so hard to findSomeday when we're dreamingDeep in love, not a lot to sayThen we will rememberThings we said todayMe, I'm just the lucky kindLove to hear you say that love is luckAnd though we may be blindLove is here to stay and that's enoughTo make you mine, girlBe the only oneLove me all the time, girlWe'll go on and onSomeday when we're dreamingDeep in love, not a lot to sayThen we will rememberThings we said todayMe, I'm just the lucky kindLove to hear you say that love is luckThough we may be blindLove is here to stay and that's enoughTo make you mine, girlBe the only oneLove me all the time, girlWe'll go on and onSomeday when we're dreamingDeep in love, not a lot to sayThen we will rememberThings we said today
特别喜欢那首while my guitar gently weeps
let it be 里的for you blues 百听不厌
披头士的情歌很多。不过我更喜欢把披头士的情歌和约翰列侬的情歌一起听,前者青春,后者更添成熟。
只说一首and i love her
while my guitar gently weeps
没人说《Real Love》吗?看来都不是真爱啊~~

我要回帖

更多关于 摩擦摩擦是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐