life is like a boat 的歌词boat是什么单词意思

谁能给我死神主题曲life is like a boat歌词的中文翻译?_百度作业帮
谁能给我死神主题曲life is like a boat歌词的中文翻译?
找到一份[ti:Life is like a boat] [ar:Rie fu] [al:] [by:] [00:01.53]Nobody knows who I really am 没有人知道我究竟是谁 [00:05.40]I never felt this empty before 我以前从未感觉到如此虚无空荡 [00:10.53]And if I ever need someone to come along如果我需要有人来陪伴 [00:15.30]Who's gonna comfort me and keep me strong 谁会安慰我并让我更加坚强 [00:20.06] [00:20.58]We are all rowing the boat of fate 我们都在命运之湖上荡舟划桨 [00:25.18]The waves keep on comin' and we can't escape 波浪起伏这而我们无法逃离孤航 [00:29.40]But if we ever get lost on our way 但是假使我们迷失了方向 [00:34.20]The waves would guide you thru another day 波浪将指引着我们穿越另一天的曙光 [00:38.82] [00:39.08]远くで息をしてる (Tookude iki wo shiteru) 在遥远的地方呼吸着 [00:44.67]透明になったみたい (toumei ni nattamitai)仿佛变成了透明一般 [00:49.04]暗暗に思えたけど (Kurayami ni omoe takedo) 还以为是周遭的黑暗 [00:53.94]目隠しされてただけ (mekaku shisarete tadake) 却只是被蒙住了双眼 [00:59.15] [01:02.13]祈りをささげて (Inori wo sasagete) 虔诚地祈祷着 [01:06.09]新しい日を待つ (atarashii hi wo matsu) 期待新的一天的到来 [01:11.15]鲜やかに 光る海 (Azayaka ni hikaru umi) 直到闪耀着亮丽光芒的 [01:15.83]その果てまで (sono hate made) 大海边际 [01:20.63] [01:37.01]Nobody knows who I really am 没有人知道我究竟是谁 [01:41.25]Maybe they just don't give a damn 或许他们并不会指责我的荒唐 [01:46.14]But if I ever need someone to come along 但如果我需要有人来陪伴 [01:51.11]I know you would follow me,and keep me strong 我知道你会追随我并使我坚强 [01:55.97] [01:56.52]人の心はうつりゆく(Hito no kokoro wa utsuri yuku) 想从不断变迁的 [02:01.02]抜け出したくなる (nukedashita kunaru) 人心中挣脱 [02:05.65]つきはまた新しい周期で (Tsuki wa mata atarashii shuuki de) 又一轮阴晴圆缺的月亮 [02:10.60]船を连れてく (fune wo tsureteku) 牵引着我向前 [02:16.88] [02:18.95]And every time I see your face,每一次我看见你的脸庞 [02:23.78]The oceans heave up to my heart 海洋奋力托起我的心脏 [02:28.10]You make me wanna strain at the oars,你令我在荡桨时感到紧张 [02:32.72]And soon I can see the shore 转眼我竟看不到岸的彼方 [02:39.79] [02:43.70]Oh,I can see the shore 啊,我看不到岸的彼方.[02:52.73]When will I.can see the shore?究竟什么时候才能看到岸的彼方?[03:00.19] [03:05.44]I want you to know who I really am 我希望你能知道我的真实 [03:10.06]I never thought I'd feel this way towards you 我从未想过我将要追随着你的方向 [03:14.62]And if you ever need someone to come along 但如果你需要有人来陪伴 [03:19.61]I will follow you,and keep you strong 我将追随着你并使你坚强 [03:24.35] [03:24.80]旅はまた続いてく (Tabi wa mada tsudzuiteku) 就算平淡安稳的日子里 [03:30.13]穏やかな日も (odayakana hi mo) 旅行也依然继续 [03:34.04]つきはまた新しい周期で (Tsuki wa mata atarashii shuuki de) 又一轮阴晴圆缺的月亮 [03:39.55]船を照らし出す (fune wo terashidasu) 照亮了我的身影 [03:46.44] [03:46.91]祈りをささげて (Inori wo sasagete)虔诚地祈祷着 [03:51.57]新しい日を待つ (atarashii hi wo matsu)期待新的一天到来 [03:56.78]鲜やかに 光る海 (Azayaka ni hikaru umi) 直到那闪耀着亮丽光芒的 [04:01.10]その果てまで (sono hate made) 大海边际 [04:06.35] [04:06.91]And every time I see your face,每一次我看见你的脸庞 [04:10.94]The oceans heave up to my heart 海洋奋力托起我的心脏 [04:15.86]You make me wanna strain at the oars,你令我在荡桨时感到紧张 [04:20.42]And soon I can see the shore 转眼我竟看不到岸的彼方 [04:27.56] [04:29.48]运命の舟を漕ぎ (Unmei no fune wo kogi)荡起命运的小舟 [04:34.11]波は次から次へと (Nami wa tsugi kara tsugi e to) 虽然波浪一波一波地 [04:38.62]私たちを袭うけど (Watashitachi wo osou kedo) 袭来 [04:43.56]それも素敌な旅ね (Sore mo suteki na tabi ne) 这次仍是美好而奇妙的旅行 [04:48.51]どれも素敌な旅ね (Dore mo suteki na tabi ne) 每次都是美好而奇妙的旅行【Life Is Like A Boat】_Rie fu-Life Is Like A Boat在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Life Is Like A Boat
《Life Is Like A Boat》 - Rie fu
Life Is Like A Boat
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Life Is Like A Boat相关MV推荐
《Life Is Like A Boat》歌词
Rie fu的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Rie fu的相似歌手
听Life Is Like A Boat的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10哪位大神帮我翻译下LIFE IS LIKE A BOAT 的歌词~~~_死神吧_百度贴吧
贴子:50,758,680
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
图片&1666330
哪位大神帮我翻译下LIFE IS LIKE A BOAT 的歌词~~~收藏
不要机器翻译的&主要是日语的&小弟在这谢谢了
nobody&knows&who&i&really&am
i&never&felt&this&empty&before
and&if&i&ever&need&someone&to&come&along
who's&gonna&comfort&me,&and&keep&me&strong
we&are&all&rowing&the&boat&of&fate
the&waves&keep&on&comin'&and&we&can't&escape
but&if&we&ever&get&lost&on&our&way
the&waves&would&guide&you&thru&another&day
远くで息をしてる透明になったみたい
暗暗に思えたけど目雔しされてただけ
祈りをささげて新しい日を待つ
鲜やかに光る海その果てまで
nobody&knows&who&i&really&am
maybe&they&just&don't&give&a&damn
but&if&i&ever&need&someone&to&come&along
i&know&you&would&follow&me,&and&keep&me&strong
人の心はうつりゆく抜け出したくなる
つきはまた新しい周期で舟を遥れてく
and&every&time&i&see&your&face
the&oceans&heave&up&to&my&heart
you&make&me&wanna&strain&at&the&oars
and&soon&i&can&see&the&shore
ah,&i&can&see&the&shore&...
when&will&i&see&the&shore&...
i&want&you&to&know&who&i&really&am
i&never&though&i'd&feel&this&way&towards&you
and&if&you&ever&need&someone&to&come&along
i&will&follow&you,&and&keep&you&strong
旅はまだ?font&color=&#c60a00&&aいてく穏やかな日も
つきはまた新しい周期で舟を照らし出す
祈りをささげて新しい日を待つ
鲜やかに光る海その果てまで
呙?未?蜾瞍?br&波は次から次へと私たちを袭うけど
それも素敌な旅ねどれも素敌な旅ね
1楼 20:55&|
相关的贴子1951156151相关的图贴
机器...度娘算么?
某T的目标是无帖不水的说````XD
2楼 20:56&|
我到底是谁无人知晓&
  我从未感到如此空虚&
  究竟是否需要一个人来给我安慰,让我坚强&
  我们驾着命运之船&
  波涛阵阵涌来,让人&
  但若迷失方向,海浪会引领你再见朝阳&
  在远处叹息不止&犹若变得虚空透明&
  即便在黑暗中也能寄托思念&也不过是自欺欺人&
  呈上虔诚的祈祷&静心等待着&
  大海反射出灵动的光华&向着天之一方无限延展&
  我到底是谁无人知晓&
  也许是因为没谁在意&
  但若真需陪伴,我知道你会跟随,让我坚强&
  心思亦慢慢浮现&渴望着就此逃离&
  又是一轮新月&带上心情踏上旅程&
  你的脸庞,每每令我心潮澎湃&
  你让我想抓紧双桨,不久便会陆地在望*&
  四顾苍茫……何时能见岸在前方&
  想告诉你真实的我&
  未曾意料在我心中你已占据如此分量&
  若你需要陪伴,我会跟随,让你坚强&
  旅途尚未结束&平静的日子也照旧继续着&
  又是一轮新月&心情也由此显现清晰轮廓&
  呈上虔诚的祈祷&静心等待着&
  大海反射出灵动的光华&向着天之一方无限延展&
  你的脸庞,每每令我心潮澎湃&
  你让我想抓紧双桨,不久就见岸在前方&
  我们驾着命运之船&即便波涛阵阵涌来,让人&
  旅行依然精彩&
  无论如何旅行依然精彩
3楼 20:56&|
=&=这是度娘的
4楼 20:57&|
本吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或? 动漫原声歌曲精选
?你浏览的是页,点此试听
?喜欢这首《》吗?
?欢迎您到听歌
正为您在处理数据, 请稍候...哪位高手能提供《life is like a boat的歌词?_百度知道
哪位高手能提供《life is like a boat的歌词?
d feel this way towards you And if you ever need someone to come along I will follow you, I can see the shore:AyuanX] [offset, and keep you strong 旅はまだ続いてく 穏やかな日も つきはまた新しい周期で 舟を照らし出す 祈りをささげて 新しい日を待つ 鲜やかに 光る海 その果てまで 运命の船を漕ぎ 波は次から次へと私たちを袭うけど それも素敌な旅ね どれも素敌な旅ね参考资料: Rie fu 词&#47? When will I see the shore, I can see the shore .? I want you to know who I really am I never thought I’d feel this way towards you And if you ever need someone to come along I will follow you and keep you strong Tabi wa mada tsuzuiteku Still., and keep me strong 人の心はうつりゆく 抜け出したくなる つきはまた新しい周期で 舟を连れてく And every time I see your face The oceans heave up to my heart You make me wanna strain at the oars And soon I can see the shore ]Ah: Rie fu Nobody knows who I really am I never felt this empty before And if I ever need someone to come along Who&#39. When will It escape But if we ever get lost on our way The waves would guide you thru another day 远くで息をしてる 透明になったみたい 暗暗に思えたけど 目隠しされてただけ 祈りをささげて 新しい日を待つ 鲜やかに 光る海 その果てまで Nobody knows who I really am Maybe they just don&#39罗马注音 Rie Fu- Life Is Like A Boat (ending theme of Bleach) Nobody knows who I really am I never felt this empty before And if I ever need someone to come along Who’s gonna comfort me and keep me strong, and keep me strong We are all rowing the boat of fate The waves keep on comin' and we can&#39, the journey continues on Odayaka na hi mo Even on a gentle day Tsuki wa mata atarashii shuuki de Again a new cycle of the moon Fune o terashiasu Sends a shine into my heart Inori o sasagete I offer up a prayer Atarashii hi o matsu And wait for a new day Asayaka ni hikaru umi In the brilliance of the shining sea Sono hate made e Until there is a shore And every time I see your face The oceans heave up to my heart You make me wanna strain at the oars And soon I can see the shore Unmei no mune o kogi To the uncertain fate of the heart Nami wa tsuki kara tsugi e to The waves are stages of the moon Watashitachi o osou kedo To us it seems as if Sore mo suteki na tabi ne It’s a wonderful journey Dore mo suteki na tabi ne What a wonderful journey 曲:Life Is Like A Boat] [ar. I want you to know who I really am I never though I&#39., and so Mekaku shisareteta dake I adjust my mask of serenity Inori o sasagete I offer up a prayer Atarashii hi o matsu And wait for a new day Asayaka ni hikaru umi In the brilliance of the shining sea Sono hate made e Until there is a shore Nobody knows who I really am Maybe they just don’t give a damn But if I ever need someone to come along I know you will follow me and keep me strong Hito no kokoro wa utsuri yuku People go fishing in their hearts Mukedashitaku naru And have become deceitful Tsuki wa mata atarashii shuuki de Again a new cycle of the moon Fune o tsureteku Brings someone into my heart And every time I see your face The oceans heave up to my heart You make me wanna strain at the oars And soon I can see the shore Ah:Life Is Like A Boat] [by:500] Life Is Like A Boat 演唱;t give a damn But if I ever need someone to come along I know you would follow me.? We are all rowing the boat of fate The waves keep on coming and we can’t escape But if we ever get lost on our way The waves will guide you through another day Tooku de iki o shiteru I know we have so far to go Toome ni natta mitai Within the connections I see Kurayami ni omoeta kedo Thoughts of darkness:Rie Fu] [al
提问者评价
谢谢,但是能否繁译一下日文部分。俺的日文很菜的
nobody knows who i really am 没有人知道我究竟是谁 i never felt this empty before 我以前从未感觉到如此虚无空荡 and if i ever need someone to come along如果我需要有人来陪伴 who’s gonna comfort me and keep me strong 谁会安慰我并让我更加坚强 we are all rowing the boat of fate 我们都在命运之湖上荡舟划桨 the waves keep on comin’ and...
其他1条回答
I want you to know who I really am I never thought I d feel this way towards you And if you ever need someone to come along I will follow you and keep you strong 旅(たび)はまだつづいてく 穏(おだ)やかなあひもNobody knows who I really am I never felt this empty before And if I ever need someone to come along Who s gonna comfort me and keep me strong? We are all rowing the boat of fate The waves keep on coming and we can t escape But if we ever get lost on our way The waves will guide you through another day 远くて行きをしてる 透明(とうめい)に なった见たい 暗暗(くらやみ)に思(おも)えだけど めがくしされてただけ 祈(ぃの)りを ささげて 新しい日を持(ま)つ 鲜(あざ)やがに光(ひか)る海(うみ) その波(は)てまでへーー Nobody knows who I really am Maybe they just don t give a damn But if I ever need someone to come along I know you will follow me and keep me strong 人の心は移(うつ)り行(ゆ)く 向(む)げ出(だ)したくなる 月はまだ新しい周期(しゅうき)で胸(むね)を 连(つ)れてく And every time I see your face The ocean s deep out to my heart They make me wanna strain at the oars And soon I can see the shore Oh, I can t see the shore When will I see the shore
[提问者采纳]
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 lifeislikeaboat 的文章

随机推荐