请问你要的关于饮品的英语单词要冰的还是热的,英语怎么翻译的

我不喜欢喝热饮料。我想叫一杯奶昔。我也爱喝。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:当前位置: &
补充水的英文
英文翻译compensation watermake up waterwater make up:&&&& suppl ...:&&&&water
例句与用法1.Treatments include fluid replacement and antibiotics治疗方法包括补充水份和服用抗生素。 2.When we get there , we ' ii have to stop for food and water到那儿后,我们要停下来补充水和食物3.Drink lots of fluids to avoid dehydration多补充水份,防止脱水。 4.The hikers halted at the stream to refill their flasks旅行者们在小溪旁停下来往水瓶里补充水。 5.That can only mean king charles lsland . he ' s looking for water他一定是去查尔斯国王岛,去补充水6.Conservative management especially fluid replacement is usually adequate通常补充水份已经足够。 7.Our skin absorbs moisture for itself , but not to replenish the rest of our body我们的皮肤能为自己吸收湿气,但不能帮其他器官补充水份。 8.Replace fluid lost adequately . avoid taking tea , coffee and alcohol as they induce diuresis注意适量地补充水份,避免喝浓茶咖啡和酒类等利尿饮品。 9.Replace fluid lost adequately . avoid taking tea , coffee and alcohol as they induce diuresis注意适量地补充水份,避免喝浓茶、咖啡和酒类等利尿饮品。 10.Viral meningitis is usually treated conservatively , i . e . with anti - fever drugs and fluid replacement治疗病毒性脑膜炎一般采用退烧药和补充水份等支持性治疗。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
饮料单的英文
英文翻译beverage menudrink list:&&&& f ...:&&&& destin ...
例句与用法1.Party a undertakes the new drink only printing cost of party b甲方承担乙方新饮料单印刷费用2.B : please show me your drink list first请先把饮料单给我看看。 3.Before we order our meal , we ' d like to order drinks . may i see your drink list点餐前,我们想先点饮料,可以让我看看你们的饮料单吗? 4.But for the list , no matter drink list or wine list , most of the people may take a brief scanning over all the items through the pages and still have no idea of what to drink and what to match the dishes they ordered不管是饮料单还是酒水单,很多人可能仅仅是粗略地看一下各个品种,还是不知道要喝些什么,也不知道用什么来搭配自己点的菜肴。
相邻词汇热门词汇在聚会上我吃了很多蛋糕和喝了很多饮料,你的朋友还唱了歌,英语翻译_百度知道
在聚会上我吃了很多蛋糕和喝了很多饮料,你的朋友还唱了歌,英语翻译
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
ianTian&#39. THere are many delicious food on the table, fruits and a big cake. I gave her a doll,s classmates brought her a lot of nice presents, including snacks. We sang and danced, enjoying a good time together, and she likes it very much
I eat a lot of cake at the party and drink a lot of drinks, your friends sing a song
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁煮熟英语怎么说,煮熟的英文翻译,煮熟英文例句和用法
单词煮熟的汉英翻译
[zhǔ shú] boil
[b?il] n.沸点,沸腾,疖子 v.煮沸,激动
单词煮熟的英汉对照例句你要把蔬菜煮熟还是生吃?Do you want your vegetables cooked or raw?哈吉司羊肉一种苏格兰菜,由绵羊或牛切碎的心,肺,肝与板油,洋葱,燕麦片和调味料混合在被屠宰动物的腹中煮熟而成A Scottish dish consisting of a mixture of the minced heart, lungs, and liver of a sheep or calf mixed with suet, onions, oatmeal, and seasonings and boiled in the stomach of the slaughter短粒大米煮熟之后将变得又黏又软,易于用筷子夹食。Short-grain rice turns into a soft glutinous mass when cooked making it easy to eat with chopsticks.家禽肉类和蛋类要彻底煮熟方可进食。Poultry and eggs should be thoroughly cooked before eating.将壳剥掉后,她看到的是只煮熟的鸡蛋。After pulling off the shell she observed the hard-boiled egg.矿泉水等樽装饮品,并避免吃生或未煮熟的食物。Avoid eating raw food or food that hasn't been fully done especially when you're eating at street stores.女儿看见一个煮熟的鸡蛋。She observed the hard-boiled egg.去骨的家禽肉扎紧,然后煮熟,用肉冻覆盖;作冷食吃。Boned poultry stuffed then cooked an served cold.然后把鱼翻过来再烤5分钟,或者煮熟为止。Turn and cook for another5minutes or to desired doneness.使用于煮熟冰淇淋、嫩冰棒之原料,如红豆、绿豆、芋头、糯米或任何农产品。It is used for the cooking material for ice cream and ice cream bar like red beans green beans taros glutinousrice or any other agricultural food.吸虫吸虫的侵扰或感染,通常由吃没有煮熟的食物引起Infestation or infection with trematodes often caused by ingestion of inadequately cooked food.夏威夷芋泥饼一种夏威夷食品,是把芋头的球茎煮熟后捣成面糊发酵而成A hawaiian food made from taro corm that is cooked pounded to a paste and fermented.像一只刚煮熟的鸡蛋Like a soft boiled egg.燕麦布丁一种用煮熟的燕麦片或面粉过滤制成的有甜味的胶状布丁A sweet gelatinous pudding made by straining boiled oatmeal or flour.一杯凤梨汁、一份煮熟的蛋,再加上吐司和茶。One pineapple juice one hard-boiled egg with toast and tea to follow.提交更多煮熟的相关例句
Copyright &
&萨鲁词典版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 百度翻译在线翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐