We alwayswhen you have dinnerrice for dinner.选什么,请说明理由

The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.翻译:我们晚餐吃的是米饭。你呢?_百度知道七年级上Module 4 Healthy food基础检测题(含答案外研版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级上Module&4&Healthy&food基础检测题(含答案外研版)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级上Module&4&Healthy&food基础检测题(含答案外研版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m 七年级上Module 4 Healthy food基础检测题(含答案外研版)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 本检测题满分:100分,时间:60分钟
一、理解(本大题共20小题,每小题1分,共20分)A)根据所听到的句子将正确的序号填到相应的横线上。&A&&&&&&& B&&&&&&& C  D&&&&&&&& E1.&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.&&&&&&&&&& B)下面你将听到十组对话,每组对话都有一个问题。根据对话内容,从每组所给的A、B、C三个选项中找出能回答所提问题的最佳选项。6. A. In No. 62 street.&&B. Across from the zoo.& C. Next to the zoo.7. A. No, it isn’t.&&B. Yes,it is.& C. I’ve no idea.8. A. Noisy music. &&B. Gentle music.& C. Both A and B.9. A. Fifteen.&&B. Five.& C. Fifty.10. A. In the classroom. &&B. At school.&& C. At home.11. A. 30.&B. 22.&C. 52.12. A. Millie.&B. Lily.&C. We don’t know.13. A. Yes, he does.&B. No, he doesn’t.&C. Yes, he is.14. A. A policeman.&B. A teacher.&C. A doctor. 15. A. Yes, they can.&B. No, they can. &C. No, they can’t. C)听下面一段短文。短文后有几个问题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。16. Who gets up at 6:40 in the morning?A. Lily.&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. Mary.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Lily and Mary.17. Do they go home together?A. Yes, they do.&&&& &&&B. No, they don’t.&&&&& C. We don’t know.18. When does Mary go home in the afternoon?A. 5:00 p.m. &&&&&&&& &&B. 5:30 p.m.&&&&&&&&& C. 6:30 p.m.19. Where do they have lunch?A. At home.&&&&& &&B. In the shop. &&&&& C. At school.20. Do they often chat with each other at lunchtime?A. Yes, they are.& &&&& &&B. Yes, they do.&&&&&& &&&& C. No, they don’t.二、单项(每小题1.5分,满分15分)21. ―What’s your favourite vegetable?―_______.A. Hamburgers&&&&B. Tomato&&&C. Bananas&&D. Eggs22. I have_________ every day.A. chickens&&&&B. chickenes&&C. ice creams&&D. bananas23.―Do you like ________ ?―Yes, I do.A. tomato and noodle&&&&&&&B. tomato and noodlesC. tomatos and noodle&&&&&&&D. tomatoes and noodles24.Which is different(不同的)from the others?A. Oranges.&&&&B. Apples.&&&C. Bananas.&&D. Carrots.25. Would you like _______apples?A. any&&&&&B. some&&&C. an&&&D. much26. Please give me ________ and two&&&&&&& .A. a bo breadsB. a b fruit cakesC. bread27. ―Would you like something&&&&&&& ?―Yes, please.A.&to eat&& &&&&B. eating &&&C.eat28. What would you like&&&&&&& supper?A. of &&&&&B. for &&&&C. to29. ―Would you like&&&&&& rice?―No, thanks.A .any &&&&&B .a &&&&C. some30. There is&&&&&& orange on the table.&&&&&&&& orange is green.A. An &&&&&B. The &&&C. The三、完形(每小题1分,满分10分)&&&& I’m Jim and I&&& 31&& two sisters,Sally&& 32&& Mona. We like to have hamburgers&& 33&& lunch. Sally and I&& 34& French fries,&& 35&& Mona doesn’t. I&& 36&& like eggs for breakfast,but Sally and&& 37&& do. I like&& 38&& for breakfast.&& 39&& really like chicken&& 40&& salad for dinner.31. A. has&&&&&&&&&B. have&& C. here is&&&&&&&&&D. there are32. A. and&&&&&&&&&B. or&& C. with&&&&&&&&&D. but33. A. of&&&&&&&&&&B. to&& C. at&&&&&&&&&&D. for34. A. likes&&&&&&&&&B. like&& C. are like&&&&&&&&&D. am like35. A. and&&&&&&&&&B. but&& C. or&&&&&&&&&&D. with36. A. am not&&&&&&&&&B. is not&& C. don’t&&&&&&&&&D. doesn’t37. A. Sam&&&&&&&&&B. Mary&& C. Mona&&&&&&&&&D. Alice38. A. milks&&&&&&&&&B. noodle&& C. fruit&&&&&&&&&D. meats39. A. Mona&&&&&&&&&B. Sally&& C. Jim&&&&&&&&&&D. We40. A. and&&&&&&&&&&B. of&& C. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to四、理解(每小题2分,满分30 分)AThe food in America is different from our Chinese food. For example, they eat a lot of potatoes. They like to eat them every day. They eat bread for breakfast. They eat their bread with butter(黄油),maybe cheese or jam(果酱).Cheese and butter are made from (用……做成)milk. They drink a lot of milk, too. They drink milk in hot or cold, and they put it in their tea. And they like meat or fish with potatoes and other vegetables. After the meal they always eat something sweet. They call that dessert(甜点).41. The American food is&&&&&&& Chinese food.A. the same as &&&&&&&&&B. different from &&C. as well as &&&&&&&&&D. better than42. Butter is made from&&&&&&& .A. milk&&&&&&&&&&B. butter &&&&C. jam &&&&&&&&&&D. sweet43. In America they usually eat bread with&&&&&&& .A. sugar &&&&&&&&&&B. milk &&&&C. cheese &&&&&&&&&&D. tea44. Which is not mentioned in the passage?A. Milk. &&&&&&&&&&B. Tea. &&&&C. Coffee. &&&&&&&&&D. Rice porridge(粥).45. After the meal they like to eat&&&&&&&& .A. apples &&&&&&&&&&B. pizzas &&&C. dessert&&& &&&&&&&&&D. orangesB&&& Hello! My name is Mike. I am from the USA. Now I am in China with my parents. I like China. I like Chinese food,too. I have breakfast at home. I eat an egg,bread and porridge (粥)for breakfast. I do not like milk. I have no time to go home for lunch. So I have it at school. The lunch in our school is good. I can have different (不同的) food for lunch. I eat rice,meat and vegetables. Sometimes (有时) I have noodles and dumplings (饺子).I have supper at home with my parents. Sometimes we go out to eat with friends. We have chicken,vegetables and fruit.46. Mike is ______.A. American&&&&&&&&&B. EnglishC. Chinese&&&&&&&&&&D. in the USA47.For breakfast,Mike has _______.A. an egg,an apple and porridge&&&&&B. an egg,bread and porridgeC. an apple,bread and milk&&&&&&D. an egg,an apple and bread48. He has lunch _______.A. at school&&&&&&&&&&B. at homeC. in a restaurant&&&&&&&&&D. with his parents49. He has _______ for lunch.A. rice,meat and vegetables&&&&&&B. dumplings and noodlesC. chicken,meat and fruit&&&&&&&D. A and B
50.Sometimes they have supper ________.A. at school&&&&&&&&&&B. in a restaurant with some friendsC. at his friend’s home&&&&&&&D. in a restaurant with teachersC&& In many English homes people eat four meals a day: breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner.&& People have breakfast at any time from seven to nine in the morning. They eat porridge, eggs or bread. English people drink tea or coffee at breakfast.&& Lunch comes at one o’clock. Afternoon tea is from four to five in the afternoon. And dinner is about half past seven. First they have soup, and then they have meat or fish with vegetables. After that they eat some other things, like bananas, apples or oranges. But not all English people eat like that. Some of them have their dinner in the middle of the day. Their meals are breakfast, dinner, tea and supper and these meals are very simple(简单的).51. Many English people have _______ meals a day.A. two&&&&&&&&&&&B. threeC. four&&&&&&&&&&&D. three or four52.People may have ________ for their breakfast.A. tea and eggs&&&&&&&&&B. porridge, eggs, bread, tea or coffeeC. tea and coffee&&&&&&&&&D. bread and eggs53. People have lunch at _______.A. any time&&&&&&&&&&B. nineC. five&&&&&&&&&&&D. one54. People don’t have ________ for their dinner.A. porridge&&&&&&&&&&B. bananas and applesC. some soup and meat&&&&&&&D. meat and fish55. In many English homes dinner comes _______.A. at one o’clock&&&&&&&&&B. in the middle of the dayC. at noon&&&&&&&&&&D. at night五、根据句意及首字母提示完成句子(每小题1分,满分5分)56. We have got some juice, but we haven’t got any m   .57. Do you like p   ?(一种蔬菜)58. I don’t want to eat t   .59. Do you like fish or c   ?60.Betty doesn’t like apples or o   . 六、根据汉语意思完成句子(每小题1分,满分5分)61.它们是健康的食物和饮料。&& They are________ _________ and_________.62.我最喜欢的食物是牛肉。&& My _______ ________is beef.63.汤姆午饭喜欢吃鱼和大米。&& Tom likes ________and _________ __________lunch.64.汉堡包是不健康的食物。&& _______are_________ food.65.Susan不会弹钢琴。&& Susan ________ ________ _________ piano.七、句型转换(每小题1分,满分5分)66. We have got some juice.(变为否定句)&& We________ _________ ___________ juice.67. Have they got any carrots?(作否定回答)& ________,they___________ .68. We’ve got six eggs.(对画线部分提问)& _________ __________ ___________have you got?69.My sister likes apples.(对画线部分提问)& ________ ________apples?70.you, got, have, any, juice(连词成句)& ____________________________________________?八、书面表达(满分10分)玲玲一家住在珠海,她爸爸是广东人,喜欢吃米饭和鱼。她妈妈是东北人,喜欢吃面条和饺子。玲玲喜欢吃冰淇淋和汉堡包。她妈妈说它们不是健康食物,叫她多吃米饭、鱼,多喝牛奶、果汁,它们是健康的食物和饮料。___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
&Module 4检测题参考答案
原文:A)根据所听到的句子将正确的序号填到相应的横线上。1.We can’t smoke here.2. He has a teddy bear.3. There’s a beautiful bird in the tree.4. They usually play basketball in the afternoon.5. They often fly kites in the park.B)下面你将听到十组对话,每组对话都有一个问题。根据对话内容,从每组所给的A、BC三个选项中找出能回答所提问题的最佳选项。6.M: Excuse me, how can I get to the city library?&W: The No. 62 bus will take you there. It’s across from the zoo.&Q: Where is the city library?7.M: When are you supposed to arrive if you are invited to a dinner party in Germany?&W: I’m supposed to get there on time.&Q: Is it polite to be late for a dinner party in Germany?8.M: Mona, did you enjoy yourself at the party?&W: No, it was quite noisy. You know, I like gentle music.&Q: What kind of music does Mona like?9.M: A terrible accident happened in America last week.&W: Oh, what is it?&M: A plane fell into a neighborhood and fifty people were killed.&W: Oh, my goodness!&Q: How many people died in the accident?10. M: Our English teacher was ill. Who will teach us today?&W: It must be Miss Green. Look, she’s coming to our class.&M: Let’s go back to the classroom now.&Q: Where are they talking?11. A: How many boys are there in your class, Jill?&& B: There are 30, and there are 22 girls in our class.&& Q: How many students are there in Jill’s class?12. A: Do you have a camera , Lily?&& B: No, I don’t. But Millie has one.&& Q: Who has a camera?13. A: Does Nick usually get up early?& B: Yes, he does. But he gets up late at the weekend.& Q: Does Nick get up early on Sunday?14. A: Mary, does your cousin work in a school?&& B: No, he’s a policeman.&& Q: What’s Mary’s cousin?15. A: Can we ride bikes on the grass?&& B: No, we can’t. Look at the sign.&& Q: Can they ride bikes on the grass?C)听下面一段短文。短文后有几个问题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。&&& &&& I’m Lily. I get up at 6:30 a.m. My friend Mary lives near my home. She gets up at 6:40 a.m. We go to school together. I have lunch at school. She has lunch at school, too. We often chat with each other at lunchtime. After school, I usually go swimming. She usually goes to play football. We don’t go home together. She goes home at 5:00 p.m. I go home at 5:30 p.m. We do our homework in the evening.参考答案:1~5 DABEC&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6~10 BABCB11~15 CABAC&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 16~20 BBACB21. B 因为问的是蔬菜,所以只有B选项符合。22. D chicken和ice cream是不可数名词,无复数形式,故只能选D。23. D 只有D选项中的单词的复数形式正确,所以选D。24. D& A、B、C选项都属于水果类,所以选D。25. B 因为Would like...?问句是征求意见的,表示“一些”用some,所以选B项。26. B apple juice和bread是不可数名词,不能加s,cake具体指某种蛋糕时是可数名词,要 && 加s。27. A 表示“可以吃的东西”,用something to eat。28. B 表示“吃什么作晚餐”,用介词for。 29. C 表示委婉的请求和建议时,疑问句也用some。30. C& 第一空是泛指,故用an,第二空是特指,故用the。31.B& 表示某人“有”用have或has,主语为I,故用have。32.A& and意为“和”,在肯定句中连接两个并列成分。33.D& for在这里意为“作为”,三餐吃什么,用介词for。34.B& 表示喜欢用like,主语“Sally and I”为复数,故选B。35.B& 表示转折关系,故用but。36.C& 否定实义动词应用助动词do或does,主语为第一人称,故用don’t。37.C& 前文已提到自己的两个姐妹:Sally和Mona。38.C& milk和meat为不可数名词,后不能加s; noodle一般用复数形式。故选C。39.D& 由谓语动词like可知主语不是第三人称单数,故选D。40.A& 肯定句中表示“和”用and,连接两个并列成分。41. B 根据“The food in America is different from our Chinese food.”可知,美国食物与中国&& 食物不同。42. A 根据“Cheese and butter are made from (用……做成)milk.”可知,butter是用milk做&& 成的。43. C 根据“They eat their bread with butter(黄油),maybe cheese or jam(果酱).”可知,他们吃 && 面包涂黄油、芝士或果酱。44. D 通读全文可知应选D项。45. C 根据短文最后两句可知,美国人餐后喜欢吃甜点。46.A& 由第三句可知Mike是美国人。47.B& 由句子“I eat an egg, bread and porridge(粥)for breakfast.”可知本题应选B。48.A& 由文中的句子“I have no time to go home for lunch. So I have it at school.”可知A项正 & 确。49.D& 由倒数第四、五句可知选D项。50.B& 由倒数第二句可知。51.C& 由第一段知很多英国人每天吃四顿饭。故选C。52.B& 从文章第二段的第二、三句知应选B。53.D& 由第三段的第一句“Lunch comes at one o’clock.”知应选D。54.A& 从第三段中的“First they have soup, and then they have meat or fish with vegetables. & After that they eat some other things, like bananas, apples or oranges.”可知其中没有提到& porridge。故选A。55.B& 由“Some of them have their dinner in the middle of the day.”可知应选B。56.milk&&&&&&&&&& 57.potatoes&&&&&&&&& 58.tomatoes&&&&&&&&& 59.chicken&&&& 60.oranges&&&&&&&& 61. drinks&&& 62.favourite food&&&&& 63.rice for&&&& 64.Hunhealthy&&&&&&&&&&& 65.can’t play the&&&&&& 66.haven’t got any &&&&& 67.No;haven’t&&&&&& 68.How many eggs&&&&&& 69.Who likes&&&&&&&&&&& 70.Have you got any juiceOne possible version:Lingling’s family live in Zhuhai. Her father is from Guangdong, he likes eating rice and meat. Her mother is from Dongbei, she likes eating noodles and dumplings. Lingling likes eating ice creams and hamburgers. His mother says they are unhealthy food. And she asks Lingling to eat more rice and fish, to drink more milk and juice, because they are all healthy food and drinks.
&文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?第五册Module3 Unit1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
第五册Module3 Unit1
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖