英语语法填空练习空

高考英语语法填空训练题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
高考英语语法填空训练题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
高考英语语法填空训练题
文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m 高考英语语法训练题
训练题1According to the Hong Kong-based newspaper Ta Kung Pao, Jackie Chan&&&&& 11&&&&& participated in the promotion of many famous brands of clothing, shoes and food in recent years. Several days ago, he showed the public a& 12&&&&&&& (limit) edition four-wheel drive car,&&&&&& 13&&&&&&&& is especially made&& 14&&&&&&&& his personal taste.&&& At the press conference in Singapore a few days ago, Jackie said that he& 15&&& have cooperated with Parjero, but the plan was suspended (暂缓)because of the sudden death of the car&&& 16&&&&&&& (design). Later he decided to work with his old partner Ralliart, one of the brands of Mitsubishi, and finally rolled out (正式推出) this limited edition car with a storage capacity of 3,500 cubic centimeters of oil. Only 50 such cars will be available in the world.&&& As a car fan, Jackie has participated in& 17&&&&&& car design himself. The car,&&&&&&& 18&&&& (decorate) with the symbols of “dragon”, is said to be comfortable and powerful. Jackie said that making this car was& 19&&&&&&& (fulfill) his dream, not to make money. The price of the car has not been announced yet due to& 20&&&&&&& status of the limited edition and different taxation systems all over the world.
训练题2Table manners vary from culture to culture. What is acceptable in one country& 11&& be considered extremely rude in another . Here we will tell you about the traditional table manners&&& 12&&&& the modern table manners in Korea . 13&&& ( tradition ), it was the woman’s job to cook food and& 14&&& ( set ) the table . The woman would sit& 15&&&&& her husband to make sure that he had everything he needed for a pleasant meal . Only& 16&&&&& the husband finished , would the woman and her children eat . Nowadays, table manners have changed a lot.& 17&&& of the family members eat together at the same time . It is common to see everyone help with the meal,& 18&&& ( include ) the husband. One tradition , however, has not changed . It is that the oldest person starts the meal.& 19&&&&& ( stay ) until the oldest person is finished is considered to be& 20&&& basic tradition of Korean table manners .
训练题3In the past few years, quite a number of men and women have chosen to do something less competitive. They are afraid that the stress and strains of work will rob them ____11_ ___ joy and happiness and ____12& ____ them harm both physically and mentally.&&&& In fact, however, stress isn’t the bad thing ____13____ it is often supposed to be. Above all, ____14____ it gets out of control, a certain amount of stress is vital to provide motivation and challenge, and to give purpose and significance to ____15____, otherwise meaningless, idle life. ____16___, people under stress tend to express their full range of potential and to actualize their own _____17____(person) worth―the very aim of a human life.& Stress is a natural part of everyday life and _____18 ___ is no way to avoid it. What we can do is ____19____(develop) our adaptive abilities to deal with it rather than to escape ____20___ it.
训练题4On keeping a Diary in English&&&& Keeping a diary in English is one of the 11._____ (effect) ways to improve our English writing ability. 12.______ (compare) with other forms of writing, it is shorter and takes 13.______ time. It can help us to develop the habit of thinking in English. 14.______ we persist in this practice, gradually we’ll learn how to express ourselves in English. In keeping a diary in English, we certainly run up against many 15.______. In the first place, 16.______ often happens that we have trouble finding appropriate words and phrases to give expression to our mind. Secondly, there are many idiomatic ways of saying things in Chinese. 17.______ it is extremely hard for us to put them into English properly.&&&& As far as I 18.______ (concern), my suggestion is that we should always have a notebook and a Chinese-English dictionary within easy reach. Whenever something beats us, we can first put it down in our notebook and then consult our dictionary. We can also turn to our English teacher for help, if necessary. In short, I believe that it is 19.______ great use to keep a diary in English for 20.______ development of our writing skills.
训练题5There are two main reasons&& 11&&&& the temperature of the air is always&&&&& 12&&& (change). One reason is that the air around you moves in from somewhere else . Air usually moves in large bodies&& 13&&&& (call) air masses. Some air masses move in from the north. These air masses usually have cold air that cause the temperature 14&&&&& (drop).& Air masses also move in from the south. They usually have&& 15&&&&& (warm) air that causes the temperature to rise.Temperature& changes during the day or night can be great&& 16&&&&&& small. This depends partly&& 17&&&& how many clouds are in the sky.&&& 18&&&&& there are many clouds during the night, they act like tile covers on your bed. They blanket the earth and keep the air from losing much of&& 19&&&& heat. The temperature usually does not drop much during such a night. When there are many clouds during&& 20&&&&&& day, some of the sun's energy will not reach the earth. The temperature usually does not rise much on such a day.&&&
训练题6I have a friend who must be the sweetest, shyest person in the world. He is forty years old, rather short and&& 11&&&&&&&&& (skin), and has a thin moustache and even thinner hair on his head. Since his vision is not perfect, he wears glasses:&& 12&&&&&&&& are small, round and frameless.He always walks sideways so& 13&&& not to inconvenience anyone. Instead of saying “Excuse me”, he prefers to glide by one side.& 14&& the gap is so narrow that it will not allow him to pass, Luke waits patiently& 15&& the obstruction (障碍物) moves by itself. Stray dogs and cats panic him, and in order to avoid them, he constantly crosses from one side of the road to the&& 16&&&& .He speaks in&& 17&&&& very thin, subtle voice, so inaudible that it is hard to tell if he is speaking at&& 18&&&&& . He has never interrupted anybody. On the other hand, he can never manage more than two words without&& 19&&&&&& (interrupt). This does not
in fact, he actually appears happy&& 20&&&& (be) able to utter(发出) those two words.
训练题7In the days when an ice cream cost much less, Tom, __11______ 8-year-old boy, entered a hotel coffee shop _12_____ sat at a table. A waitress put a glass of water in front of him. "How much is an ice cream?" "Fifty-cents," replied the waitress. The little boy pulled _13_____ right hand out of the pocket and studied a number of ___14___ in it."How much is a dish of plain ice cream?" he asked. Some people were now waiting for her service and the waitress grew a bit __15_____ (patience). "Thirty-five cents," she said _16_____ (rude). The little boy carefully counted the coins _17_____. "I will have a plain ice cream," he said. The waitress walked _18______. The boy finished the ice cream, paid the cashier and left. It was not long _19_____ the waitress came back and then she began to wipe down the table and suddenly was surprised at what she saw. There, _20_____ (place) neatly beside the empty dish, were two nickels and five pennies --- her tip!
训练题8Vitamins are a group of substances(物质)found in food. The body needs them for life and health. So usually, many people care for the question: am I getting enough vitamins, and am I getting the right kind?Even though very small amounts of each vitamin are enough for the needs of the body, the worry people have about vitamins has some reasons. And this has to do with their ___11_&&&&& --- the food they take in. A person eating a good variety of food get all the vitamins now ___12&& ___ (know) to be needed.The problem is that there are many people who don’t ___13_&& __ foods wisely. So the answer ___14&& ___ this question is: No extra ___15_& __ are needed, ___16&&& __ you eat proper foods. In fact, many of the vitamins cannot be ___17_& __(store) in the body, so when extra vitamins are taken in, the body simply gets rid of them. It is even ___18&& ___ (harm) to put too much of certain vitamins into the body. This has been found to be ___19&&&&&&& (truth) of vitamin A and D, when ___20&&& ___ amounts are taken in.
训练题9Television is now playing a very important part in our life. But television, like many&&&& 11&&& things, has both advantages and disadvantages. Do the 12&&&&& outweigh (比…更重要) the latter?In the first place, television is not only a convenient source of entertainment, but also&&&& 13&&&&&& comparatively cheap one. For a family of four, for example, it is& 14&&&&& as well as cheaper to sit comfortably at home, with almost unlimited entertainment available, than to go out in search of amusement elsewhere.All they have to do is&& 15&&&&& (press) a button, and they can see plays, films, operas, and shows of every kind, not to mention the latest&&& 16&&&& (excite) football match. Some people,&&& 17&&&&& maintain that this is precisely&&& 18&&&& the danger lies. The television viewer makes no choice and exercises no judgment. He is completely passive and has everything&&&& 19& (present) to&&& 20&&& without any effort on his part.
训练题10I was always told that the three Ps, patience, positive thinking and perseverance(毅力),were a sure path 11&&&& success. But this advice does not always work as planned. My high school maths exam is one example. The exam, 12&&&& was originally to be held in our classroom, 13&&& (change) to the library at the last minute. This, 14&&&& ,didn’t bother me because maths had always been my strongest subject. I patiently walked to the library, took my seat and did some deep breathing to help relax 15&&&& .But my mood quickly changed when I saw一16&&&&& first question. I had no idea how to do it. I tried to stay positive and persevered 17&&&&& I finally found the solution. With the problem 18&&&& (solve), I felt proud of my achievement. 19&&& (fortunate), I then noticed that I had just 10 minutes left 20&&&&&& (complete) the rest!
参考答案训练题 111. has&&&&&&&& 12. limited&&& 13. which&&&&&& 14. to&&&&&&&& 15. should&&& 16. designer&&&& 17. the&&&&&& 18. decorated&&& 19. to fulfill&&& 20. its训练题211. may&&&&&&& 12. and&&&&& 13. traditionally&&& 14. set&&&&&&&& 15. by \ beside&&& 16. after&&&&&&& 17. All&&&&& 18. including&&&&& 19. Staying&&&&& 20. a 训练题311. of&&&&&&&&& 12. do&&&&&&&& 13 that&&&&& 14. unless&&&&& 15. an&& 16. Moreover/ Furthermore&&&&& 17. personal&& 18. there&&&&& 19. to develop&& 20. from 训练题411. effective && 12. Compared (没大写扣0.5分) &13. less&&14. If (没大写扣0.5分)15. difficulties(troubles不给分)&& &&&&16. it&&&&&& 17. And(没大写扣0.5分)&&&&& 18. am concerned&&&&&&&&19. of&&&&&&& 20. the 训练题511. why&&&&&& 12.changing&&& 13.called&&&& 14.to drop&&&& 15.warmer&&&& 16. or&&&&&&&& 17.on&&&&&&&& 18.When&&&& 19.its&&&&&&&& 20.the& 训练题611.skinny&&&& 12. they&&&&&& 13. as&&&&&& 14. If&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 15. until (till)&& 16. other&&&&&& 17. a&&&&&&&&& 18. all&&&&& 19. being interrupted&&& 20. to have been训练题711. an&&&&&& 12. and&&&& 13. his&&&&&&&&&&& 14. coins&&&& 15. impatient&& 16. rudely&&& 17. again&&& 18. away ( off )&&&& 19. before&&&& 20. placed训练题811.diet&&&&&& 12 . known&&& 13. choose&&&&& 14. to&&&&&& 15. vitamins16. if&&&&&&& 17. stored&&&& 18. harmful&&&& 19. true&&&&& 10. large训练题911. other&&&& 12. former&&&&& 13. a&&&&&&& 14. more convenient&&&& 15. to press&&& 16. exciting&& 17. however&&& 18. where&&& 19. presented&&&&&&&&&& 20. him训练题1011. to&&&&&&& 12. which&&&&& 13.was changed&&& 14. however&&&&&& 15. myself 16. the&&&&&& 17. until&&&&&& 18. solved&&&&&&&&& 19. Unfortunately&& 20. to complete 文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?高中英语语法填空练习(24篇)
资源搜索:
↑ 您的位置:&&&&&&
高中英语语法填空练习(24篇)
一轮复习试题&
提供方式扣点
教材版本无版本
使用年级不限
上传人kuer-
In the United States, there were 222 people 1.__________(report)to be billionaires(亿万富翁)in 2003. The 2.__________of these is Bill Gates, worth at least $ 41 billion, who made his money 3.__________starting the company Microsoft. Mr. Gates was only 21 years old 4.__________he first helped to set up the company in 1976. He was a billionaire 5. __________the time he was 6.__________, there are still some other people who have made lots of money at even 7.__________(young)ages. Other young people who have struck it rich include Jackie Coogan and Shirley Temple. 8.__________of these child actors made over a million dollars 9.__________(act)in movies before they were 14. But 10. __________ youngest billionaire is Albert von Thurn und Taxis of Germany, who, in 2001, inherited (继承)a billion dollars when he turned 18!
(1)1. reported& &&&2. richest/wealthiest& &&&3. by& &&&4. when& &&&5. by&
&&& &6. However& &&&7. younger& &&&8. Both& &&&9. acting& &&&10. the &
成套相关资料豆丁精品文档: 高二英语语法 高二英语语法练习 英语语法填空 高一英语语法填空 高..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
高二英语语法填空训练
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口全国各地重点高中:
全国各地杯赛:
您现在的位置: &
2015年中考英语语法填空题复习
来源:中考网整合&&&&作者:中考网编辑&&&& 15:51:53
  语法填空题旨在考查考生在语篇中综合运用语言知识的能力。它不但要求考生有扎实的词汇、语法等基础知识和对句型结构的灵活运用能力,而且还要求考生有良好的语感和一定的阅读理解能力。一篇文章10个空,每空1分。其中,一般7个空是有提示词的,相当于用所给词的正确形式填空;另外3个是没有提示词的,需要我们填入连词,代词,介词,冠词等虚词。要做好语法填空需要掌握以下三点:
  一、解题步骤:
  1、快速浏览,了解大意。对于简单有把握的空,可以先填出来;
  2、上下求索,填出答案。根据上下文及空格前后的逻辑关系,填出正确的词以及正确的形式;
  3、通读全文,检查确认。特别要注意,根据文章意思,有些空是否要加入否定前缀。
  二、解题思路:
  1、有提示词
  这类题和咱们以前用所给词的正确形式填空做题方法基本一致,首先需要我们根据上下文,分析句子成分,确定空格所需要的词性,再根据前后文确定词形。
  (1)如果要填入动词,我们需要判断到底是谓语动词和非谓语动词。
  如果缺谓语动词,就要考虑到时态和语态的变化。
  若句中已有谓语动词,又不是并列谓语时,那么我们应该填入非谓语动词,这时我们需要确定到底是to do, doing还是done的形式。
  (2)如果需要填入名词,我们则需要判断是否有单复数的变化。
  (3)如果需要填入形容词、副词。首先,我们要确认到底是填形容词还是副词。形容词一般用来修饰名词,代词,或作表语;副词一般用来修饰动词,形容词,副词或整个句子。其次,我们还要考虑是否需要变成比较级或最高级。
  2、无提示词
  无提示词的空格一般需要填入冠词,代词,介词,连词(并列连词和从属连词)等虚词。
  (1)名词前面一般用冠词,代词或介词等。
  (2)缺主语或宾语,一般填代词。
  (3)并列的两个或多个单词,短语,或句子之间设空,一般填入并列连词and, but, or等。
  (4)两句之间,如果不是并列句,则很可能是主从句,因此需要填入从属连词(what,which, who, how, when等)。比如宾语从句,定语从句或者是状语从句的连接词。这种空格需要同学们根据句子结构,分析到底是什么从句,从而选择合适的从属连词。
  通过分析,我们发现语法填空题也不过如此!关键在于我们要学会做题方法,勤加练习,学会总结。
北京市公安局海淀分局备案编号:
中考网版权所有Copyright© . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 语法填空 的文章

随机推荐