vernache中外文翻译是什么意思思

当前位置: &
chelator是什么意思
中文翻译蟹和剂螯合剂
例句与用法1.Effect of chelator on antiolidation of matter extraced from orange peel螯合剂对桔皮中提取物抗氧化作用的影响2.Application of chelator in strontium titanate as lean - burning oxygen sensors螯合剂在氧敏传感器钛酸锶薄膜制备中的应用3.On the base of these , we studied the effect of chelator on the stability of acidic juice - milk在此基础上,研究螯合剂对调酸果奶稳定性的影响。 4.Based on the effect of divalent metal ions and chelator edta on the activity , the enzyme is metal - dependent only该酶是金属依赖型d -海因酶。重组质粒ghd - yz26在e 5.The effect of thickening agent and chelator on the stability of acidic juice - milk were studied in this paper摘要对添加不同增稠剂、螯合剂对调酸果奶稳定性的影响进行研究。 6.( 5 ) when bzach was used as chelator to prepare bst precursor , bst thin films with better dieletric property can be fibracated . the permittivity and dissipation factor were 550 and 0 . 068 respectively . such result was better than the reference refered( 5 )研究发现采用化学修饰法,引入鳌合剂bzach制备bst溶胶,得到的bst陶瓷薄膜具有更好的介电性能,在低阻si上制备的bst薄膜,经700晶化iomin ,介电常数为550 ,损耗0 . 068 ,优于目前文献报道。 7.Under hs at 44 , addition of the calcium ion chelator egta to a whole cell extract reduced the binding of the hsf to hse . re - addition of cacl2 to the sample pretreated by egta restored the binding activity of the hsf to hse obviously . dna - binding activity of the hsf was also induced by directly adding ca2 + to a whole cell extract at non - heat - shock temperature , but not by the same concentration of mgcl244热激条件下以ca ~ ( 2 + )螯合剂egta处理玉米幼苗全细胞提取液可抑制hsf的dna结合活性,而回加cacl _ 2又可恢复hsf的活性;在非热激条件下直接以cacl _ 2处理则可代替热激激活hsf的活性,其中1mmcacl _ 2的作用最明显,而相同浓度的mgcl _ 2无此作用。 8.Furthermore , the combinations of cts with exogenous ca2 + and the factors elevating [ ca2 + ] i could raise the activities of gdh and gs , whereas cts declined the activity levels of gdh and gs after calcium messenger system having been blocked by calcium chelator ( egta ) , plasma membrane calcium channel inhibitors ( verapamil and lacl3 ) and cam repel reagent ( chloropromaize )Cam拮抗剂氛丙漆在阻断钙信使系统后,也降低了gdh和gs的活性。同时, cts可以与外源ca ’ ‘及有利于胞质内ca ’ ‘浓度上升的因子(如dtt和atp )互作促进gdh和gs活性;而在egta 、异博定、 laci ,和氛丙漆分别存在下,则引起gdh和gs活性的减弱。
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
chequer是什么意思
中文翻译英英解释n.1.〔英国〕棋子;〔pl.〕西洋跳棋(=draughts)。2.〔pl.〕 棋盘图案,格子花;棋盘格子;【建筑】方格式排列的石块。3.【植物;植物学】花揪果。vt.使成格子花样;使(像光和影一样)交错;使变化多端〔常用被动语态〕。vi.盛衰不定;(情绪等)变化多端。
例句与用法1.I was very glad to convene them all together one afternoon at chequers .一天下午,我很高兴地把他们召集到契克斯。2.Gleams of satisfaction chequered her gray life here and there when she found she had done good, imparted pleasure, or allayed .每当她觉得自己做了些好事,给人快活或者为人分忧解愁的时候,那种愉快的闪光就能随时照得她那灰溜溜的生活也有的色彩。3.Metal working - chequered plates - dimensions and tolerances金属加工.网纹钢板.尺寸和公差4.How strange a chequer work of providence is the life of man天命难测,使人生显得多么光怪陆离,变化无穷啊! 5.Chequered glazed sausage挂糖衣的格子花纹香肠6.- sometimes your chequered past comes in handy . - thank you , milady-你复杂的过去有时候还真帮了不少忙-过奖了,夫人7.Sometimes your chequered past comes in handy . - thank you , milady你复杂的过去有时候还真帮了不少忙-过奖了,夫人8.Chequer plate rolling网纹钢板轧制9.Bellamy has had a chequered he celebrates his 28th birthday next week but has already played for six clubs贝拉米职业生涯跳跃无常:他下周庆祝他28岁生日,但是他已经为6个俱乐部效力过。 10.By the time hamilton rejoined the circuit there was insufficient time for him to complete his out - lap before the chequered flag fell当汉密尔顿重新进入赛道,已经没有足够的时间让他完成他的最后一圈。 &&更多例句:&&1&&
chevrolet是什么意思
中文翻译雪佛莱雪佛兰(美)雪佛兰牌汽车雪伏莱雪弗莱雪弗兰
例句与用法1.A beat-up chevrolet drove through the city's center .一辆破烂的雪弗来,驶过了市中心。2.It ' s a modified chevrolet with a big 24 on the side这是一辆雪佛兰改装赛车车身标明24号3.Making magic in the movies in your old chevrolet制造着电影里的魔幻在你的古老的雪佛莱车上。 4.Larry puckett ' s chevrolet lets the customer do the talking拉里帕基特的雪佛莱让客户们谈话。 5.Car . a dark blue chevrolet开车,一辆深蓝雪佛兰汽车6.Yet , the chevrolet was not the only car to come under euro ncap ' s scrutiny不过,雪佛兰并不是惟一没能通过欧洲ncap审查的汽车。 7.Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the ford model t雪佛兰牌正式进入汽车市场,与福特进行竞争。 8.In 1918 , general motors buys the operating assets of chevrolet motor company in may1918年5月通用汽车公司收购了雪佛兰汽车公司的流动资产9.In 1916 , durant announces that chevrolet owns 54 . 5 percent of gm ' s outstanding shares在1916年,杜兰特宣布,雪佛兰拥有通用公司54 . 5 %的股份10.Gm is the company name . and they have several brand like chevrolet , buick , saab , hummer and so on头一个就错了,通用是公司名称,旗下还有众多品牌。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&
chelation是什么意思
中文翻译英英解释生物化学作用螯合剂螯合物螯合酌螯环化螯形化
例句与用法1.It is difficult to define the detection limits obtained by chelation - solvent extraction确定螯合- -溶剂萃取法所得到的检测限颇为困难。 2.Ac - hac is a kind of polymer , which has strong chelation ability with cd2 + because of its carboxyl group本方法得到的cds纳米粒子比前一种方法得到的cds纳米粒子具有更好的发光性能。 3.The expressed proteins were purified by ni2 + chelation affinity chromatography . the recombinant proteins were prepared with the purity more than 95 %用ni ~ nta亲和层析柱进行纯化,获得1 ’ rka膜外域各结构域重组蛋白,纯度均在95 %以上。 4.The chelation ability made ac - hac act as a protection layer on the surface of cds nanoparticles , which reduced surface states and improved the band edge emission . 3这是因为聚丙烯酸?丙烯酸羟丙酯在一定程度上能够修饰cds纳米粒子表面,减少表面缺陷,提高纳米粒子的带隙发光。 5.The expressed products were purified by metal ( ni2 + ) chelation affinity chromatography and tested by western - blot . the results showed that his - tagged vp6 fusion proteins have a positive reaction with anti - jl94 serum采用western - blot对表达产物及纯化产物进行反应原性分析,结果表明所得his - taggedvp6融合蛋白具有较好的抗原反应特异性。 6.Then the product was purified by glutathione sepharose 4b chelation affinity chromatography , and upper purified gst - gnrh / trs fusion proteins was received for further the foundations established in the scientific research and the real application表达产物经谷胱甘肽琼脂糖4b亲和层析纯化后,得到了纯度较高的gst - gnrh trs融合蛋白。为进一步科研和实际应用奠定基础。 7.Gfral was high expressed in e . coli after iptg induction . by ni2 + chelation affinity chromatography , the purified recombinant gfral protein were obtained . based on the evolutionary trace method , multiple sequence alignment and dendrogram construction were then carried out by the clustalx program and constructed a phylogenetic tree from a multiple sequence alignment for a protein family2 . gdnf的表达及其对pc12基因工程细胞的影响用本教研室已构建好的表达质粒pet一gdnf转化大肠杆菌bl21 ( de3 ) ,经lmmipto诱导gdnf表达,并在niz气nta柱上进行纯化,稀释复性后,纯度达90 %以上。 8.Both the frequency and intensity of 1146 . 0cm - 1 change largely , etc . discussed and compared the mechanism of these interaction in detail we got some conclusions as following : both zn2 + and cd2 + ions can chelate with po2 - and come into being - po2 - me2 + n7 ( purine ) chelate . as to zn2 + ions , when r2 . 0 , the quantity of po2 - zn2 + n7 is directly linear with r . when r2 . 0 , zn2 + ions even can chelate with c at n3 - o2 sites and this chelation will disrupt the h - bond between gc base pairs and make the dna structure unstable . as to cd2 + ions , only when r is within 1 . 0 - 1 . 5 can this chelation take place and the relation of the quantity of this chelate with r is not easy to conclude通过对这些变化进行详细讨论和分析,我们得到了如下的结论: zn ~ ( 2 + )和cd ~ ( 2 + )都可以跟dna的磷酸基团螯合,形成- po _ 2 ~ - … me ~ ( 2 + ) … n7 ( g )螯合物,但是前者的螯合跟离子浓度有很大的关系,在摩尔浓度比小于2 . 0时,螯合物的生成量跟r成正比关系,而后者的螯合跟离子的关系不是很明显,只有当r处于1 . 0至1 . 5之间时,螯合作用才能进行,并且螯合物的生成量跟r之间没有很明显的关系存在。 9.This paper reviews the effects of al on photosynthesis , photoprotective systems , water use efficiency ( wue ) , water content , carbohydrate content , mineral nutrition , organic acids , and nitrogen metabolism in plant shoot , and also the mechanisms of al detoxification ( chelation of al with small organic compounds , and isolating al in the some parts , which are insensitive to al , such as vacuoles or epidermal cells ) by al accumulators为此,本文综述了铝对植物地上部光合作用、光保护系统、水分利用效率、含水量、碳水化合物含量、矿质营养、有机酸和氮代谢的影响,并对富铝植物的解铝毒机制(铝与小分子有机酸螯合和把铝隔离在对铝不敏感的表皮细胞和液泡内)进行了综述。 10.These mechanisms involve in the binding of heavy metals to cell wall , immobilization exclusion of the plasma membrane , efflux of these toxic metal ions , reduction of heavy metal transport , compartmentalization and metal chelation by tonoplast - located transporters , expression of more general stress response mechanisms such as stress proteins这些机制包括重金属离子与细胞壁的结合,限制重金属离子透过细胞膜,重金属离子或化合物的排出,重金属在植物体内的转移,重金属的络合与区隔化以及植物对胁迫的基本的反应机制如胁迫蛋白含量的变化等。
cheb是什么意思
中文翻译百科解释海布
例句与用法1.Cheb i sabbah : algeria is not really set up for that阿尔及利亚其实没有为那真正建立。 2.Cheb i sabbah : i live in san francisco , so it ' s a very nice place to come back , but i also spin regularly in new york , portland , l . a . and chicago in the summer我居住在旧金山,因此回来是非常好的,但是我也在纽约,波特兰,洛杉矶和芝加哥的夏天定期纺。 3.Cheb i sabbah : i had loved new york , but i thought california had more open air and blue skies , and i thought the kind of music that i do would work best here , although now it ' s really happening in new york , too我已经爱上了纽约,但我认为加利福尼亚有更多露天和蓝色天空,并且我认为在这我可以把那一类型的音乐做得更好,在纽约这也确实是真的发生了。 4.The story begins on the day when cheburashka is found by a fruit vendor in a crate of oranges . rejected by the moscow zoo because of his unknown species , he is befriended by a kind crocodile gena . cheburashka and gena become inseparable friends and they go on a vacation together . on the way , they meet the capricious old lady shapoklyak某一天,街市的生果小贩在橙箱内发现了大头仔阿cheb ,由于不知道他是什么动物,莫斯科动物园拒绝收容,幸好他遇上仁慈的鳄鱼嘉拿… …大头仔阿cheb和鳄鱼嘉拿成为形影不离的好朋友,二人一同去旅行,在路上认识了脾气古怪的莎保老太太。 5.The story begins on the day when cheburashka is found by a fruit vendor in a crate of oranges . rejected by the moscow zoo because of his unknown species , he is befriended by a kind crocodile gena . cheburashka and gena become inseparable friends and they go on a vacation together某一天,街市的生果小贩在橙箱内发现了大头仔阿cheb ,由于不知道他是什么动物,莫斯科动物园拒绝收容,幸好他遇上仁慈的鳄鱼嘉拿大头仔阿cheb和鳄鱼嘉拿成为形影不离的好朋友,二人一同去旅行,在路上认识了脾气古怪的莎保老太太。
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 外文翻译是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐