hi,llet me hearr you have a new theacher(1)____ this te

View Large
Visual Studio 2013 Tools for Unity
Write and debug your Unity 3D games inside Microsoft Visual Studio.
Visual Studio
Reviews&(72)
Q and A (113)
Date - new to old
Date - old to new
Rating - high to low
Rating - low to high
Review (Maximum of 1200 Characters)
Mon 7:31 PM
Sat 1:39 PM
very useful tools for Unity game developing, forget about the MonoDevelop
Sat 1:09 PM
New version doesn't work for 32-bit so I can't use it anymore. Please fix this.But other than that it's better than using anything else in my opinion.
Sat 6:09 PM
Hello,We have just re-uploaded a new installer with proper x86 support.Can you please download the file again and try to install it ?ThanksSebastien Lebreton [MSFT]
April 07 2015
Very Cool .Use VS 2013, coding for Game。
April 06 2015
A few issues with 1.9.9.0:Output is now spamming &The thread 0x&stuff& has exited with code 0& at a rate of about 2 per second.The Error List now flickers open and closed frequently.
Thu 11:26 AM
Hi!When debugging, we've always notified what's happening in the output window, including thread creation and death.You can configure VSTU to not send the Unity console to VS this will avoid the flicker you're seeing. You can do it from Unity, in the menu Visual Studio Tools -& Configuration and uncheck Send Console to Visual Studio.
March 30 2015
Although the system has some minor bugs, it's probably one of the mightiest add-on you can get for Unity 3D. The integration is 99.9% seamless and its usability is pretty nice. If you're used to work with VS - you probably are as a professional - there's no way around it!Well done!
March 10 2015
Cannot come back to mono develop. I can't simply stand its interface anymore.Long life Visual Studio tools for Unity!Many thanks for this must-have tool.
March 03 2015
February 20 2015
February 19 2015
February 17 2015
I absolutely love this extension. It is a must for any Unity Project thatyou are using Visual Studio to code.My only real complaints are that it is not working properly with Unityfor Console game development, and that every time I get a new version ofUnity I have to reinstall it. The first should be fixed, the other is aproblem with Unity and not solvable by the dev team.
February 06 2015
I started off my Unity development with 4.2 with MonoDevelop on Windows, it was okay. But I missed the awesomeness of Visual Studio. I tried this toolkit before MS bought them, it wasn't quite polished, but after MS bought it, its been really great.I really like intelli-sense and refactoring and debugging features UTVS provides. Anyone starting with Unity on Windows, I would highly recommend to use this toolkit, it makes things a lot easier and fun.There's one suggestion:Please publish the UTVS extension on Unity's Assets Store, rather than copying it in Unity's install folder. When I update Unity, it removes the extension as well, so I have to manually copy it in Unity folder.When UTVS is installed via Assets Store, it will be kept in Windows user profile, separate from Unity install folder, and also I can update it from within Unity.
February 11 2015
Thanks, yes we are thinking of something more streamlined for our package. Stay tuned !
February 01 2015
There's a bug with the &Create script method& command. When you insert the OnRenderImage function, it swaps the order of its parameters.This is the one it creates:&public void OnRenderImage(RenderTexture destination, RenderTexture source)&while this is the correct one actually:&public void OnRenderImage(RenderTexture source, RenderTexture destination)&
February 02 2015
Hello,Yes, this bug was already fixed but the fix is not yet released. It will be available for the next VSTU release.Thanks
January 27 2015
It's really nice that this exists - I actually bought UnityVS a while back ... but eventually stopped using it because it didn't add as much benefit for me as it caused trouble.Unfortunately, it seems that this hasn't changed much: Since installing the package to my Unity 4.6.1 project about half an hour ago, Unity crashed two times: It just stopped working in the middle of compilation.I haven't seen the crashes in Visual Studio that made me stop using it back then (this was rather nasty because it prevented files from being saved and it took a while until you'd actually notice that this was happening sometimes resulting in data loss). Those were very sporadic, so we'll see if those return (I had bug reports filed so maybe those are actually fixed).Also, it's kind of sad that UnityScript and Boo are no longer supported. I'm not using those much but it was actually the most important feature for me that UnityVS brought.So, I hope you keep on developing and improving this. Btw, I'm using Unity on the Mac side and VS in VMWare Fusion - so that part of the integration is really important for me!
January 22 2015
I cannot belive how shit this STILL is...I've given this a try 5 times or so for the past two years, each time thinking &maybe now it has become more stable&. This does NOT work well enough yet, and is completly unuseable in my opinion.It sometimes breaks inside a &if (false)& scenarios.It sometimes completly skips lines of code.It crashes unity randomly when simply stepping through your code.It crashes visual studioThe Immidiate or Watch window doesnt work well, and can crash evrything if you inspect the wrong thing.You cannot break on certain lines (you can set a breakpoint, but it will completly ignore it, properbly because unity is smart and optimizes your code. but still, then don't optimize my code when i'm debugging for god sake!)I mean, the amount of time i have spent simply because the debugger was showing me the wrong values under inspection... It takes up more time than you gain if you had debugging ... And thats alot!Not recommended!
January 22 2015
Hi,Thanks for taking the time to write a review! I'm sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with this tool: that's definitely not the experience we're aiming for :)We're aware that the old Mono version that Unity ships makes the debugging experience bumpy sometimes, but definitely not to the extent where it's not usable.Which makes me wonder if there's not a more complex issue with your setup at play here.I'd love to discuss the issues you're having and how we can address them. Please feel free to reach out: vstusp at microsoft dot com.Thanks & best regards,Jb Evain, Dev lead, VSTU
January 13 2015
Hi Sebastian,I loaded UnityVS 1.9.8 with VS13 in Unity5 b18 but when I double click on any files in the project, VS13 doesn't load my files.Then, solution explorer into VS13 doesn't found any files ...Any suggest?
January 13 2015
Hi.Double check that you properly imported VSTU package in your Unity project.
December 09 2014
has a bug, after i save the script in the visual studio 2013 , unity can't automaticly
compile the saved script, i must build the project in the visual studio 2013 . hope you fix this bug.
November 28 2014
Thank you for this great tool, keep up the good work!I came here at start when searching informations about how to deal with Platform Dependent Compilation and Unity defines like UNITY_STANDALONE or UNITY_WP8. But after updated the tool on my machine, it seems that the last version (1.9.8.0) manage them correctly, thank you for this good feature.Furthermore, is there a change-log ? How to know the new features added or corrected on each version of this tool ?EDIT: I've found some changelog on the old UnityVS sitehttp://unityvs.com/documentation/changelog/But the
&1.9.8.0& version is not mentioned and there is &2.0 Preview& version :O
December 02 2014
1.9.8.0 is the internal version for &2.0 preview&. 2.0.0.0 will be for the final v2.0
November 27 2014
Thank you for such a great extension.But one problem annoying me. When I open Unity project in VS thentry to open other script (from this project) it run another VS instance.
November 27 2014
Yes, we identified an issue and we are already working on a solution.
November 26 2014
Nice tool :)Everything work fine but Unity Project Explorer can not be used easilyIt has button SyncWithActiveDocument but I can not bind it to any shortcut and every time I need to locate active document in ProjectExplorer I need to use MOUSE. it is bad :)
November 26 2014
Yes, we have this on our TODO-list, we want to progressively expose all our UI actions as true VS commands, so you will be able to setup any shortcut you want in the Visual Studio configuration.
« First
Logging in Unity 5
Mon 5:58 PM
Hi, vs is not catching the debug.log in unity5 in my project. U5 has a new callback, can it be automatic?

http://docs.uni/ScriptReference/Application-logMessageReceived.html
at 10:09 AM
Are you properly connected to the expected Unity instance ? (check the small icon at the bottom). This is different from being attached with the debugger.
32 bit support
Sun 1:20 AM
Thu 5:01 AM
I have the extension installed and working on my 64 bit system. 32 bit installation gives me an unsupported architecture error. I had a previous version which did work on a 32 bit machine. Is there a different MSI somewhere?
Sat 1:45 PM
Hello,

We have just re-uploaded a new installer with proper x86 support.
Can you please download the file again and try to install it ?

Thanks
Sebastien Lebreton [MSFT]
Sun 1:20 AM
It works, thanks.
Installer hangs forever...
Sat 1:47 PM
Thu 3:21 PM
The installer sits at 0% forever... Unity and Visual Studio both closed. Using Windows 8.1 latest updates and service packs.
Sat 1:47 PM
Hello Jeff,

You should check that you have no windows updates pending. Try to apply all updates then reboot you computer. Seems that something is blocking the VSTU installer.

Regards
The support to 32 bits is finished?
Fri 2:34 AM
I have a 32 bits computer, and the package doesn't work for my architecture. 
Why?
Sat 3:21 AM
Same issue.
Hello,

We have just re-uploaded a new installer with proper x86 support.
Can you please download the file again and try to install it ?

Thanks
Can't work with mac & parallels
April 07, 2015
April 07, 2015
Hi,

I just can't use the plugin on my Mac, neither on Unity 4.x nor 5. What I've done so far :

1/ Opening the generated solution from the Windows seems to work fine, mostly*. For example, MonoBehaviours' gameObject member variable is correctly inferred and can be autocompleted without any complaints about missing references to UnityEngine.

2/ Trying to open an asset through the exposed Parallels VS app as an external editor results in a &broken& state in the sense that aforementioned features don't work at all : VS is completely unaware of Unity dlls and assets. This doesn't change even if VS is launched beforehand using the first method.

* I encounter the same missing references problem even in the first case when I open a file using Resharper.

3/ Later, I read that UnityVS.OpenFile.exe was needed to function correctly with Unity 5. I pinned the executable file to my Windows start screen, was able to find it through Parallels' application folder and choose it from inside Unity. It even launches the VS from the Windows side, but tries to access &openfile.exe path&\&unity project path&\solution.sln, which it obviously can't find.

What am I missing here ?
April 07, 2015
By the way, I'm using Unity 5.0.0f4 and Visual Studio Community 2013.
does 1.9.9 address mac stability issues?
April 06, 2015
April 06, 2015
Hi JB, 

does the new build work better with unity on the mac?

Thanks
Dave
C# documentation missing
April 06, 2015
April 06, 2015
After installing UnityVS package in the Unity project all standart C# documentation tooltips stops popping(like int or List) Only Unity functions documentation stays. This behavior was in prevoius version 1.9.8.0 too.
April 06, 2015
Forgot to mention. Using Unity 5.0.1f and Visual Studio 2013 Community Edition.
Internal Compiler Error In Webplayer build
April 02, 2015
March 29, 2015
Unity 4.6.1f1
Create a brand new Unity Project:
Import VS2013 tools 1.9.8
Import Reign Unified API Asset (reign-studios.net)
Switch Build to Webplayer

Go to VS2013 and hit F6.
I get an internal compiler.
( all errors below )

It compiles fine in Unity.

I assume its the reference to &System.Xml.Linq& which isn't supported in webplayer but I don't understand why it's referenced in the project.

Full error list:

Error	3 Internal Compiler Error (0xc0000005 at address 00E627C0): likely culprit is 'EMIT'. C:\Users\AndyLL_2\Documents\test\CSC	UnityVS.test.CSharp.Plugins

Error	7	Metadata file 'C:\Users\AndyLL_2\Documents\test\Temp\UnityVS_bin\Debug\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll' could not be found C:\Users\AndyLL_2\Documents\test\CSC	UnityVS.test.CSharp

Error	8	Metadata file 'C:\Users\AndyLL_2\Documents\test\Temp\UnityVS_bin\Debug\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll' could not be found C:\Users\AndyLL_2\Documents\test\CSC	UnityVS.test.CSharp.Editor

Error	9	Metadata file 'C:\Users\AndyLL_2\Documents\test\Temp\UnityVS_bin\Debug\Assembly-CSharp.dll' could not be found	C:\Users\AndyLL_2\Documents\test\CSC UnityVS.test.CSharp.Editor

Error	2	Missing compiler required member 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermissionAttribute.SkipVerification'	C:\Users\AndyLL_2\Documents\test\CSC UnityVS.test.CSharp.Plugins

Error	5	stage 'BEGIN'	C:\Users\AndyLL_2\Documents\test\error CS0587	UnityVS.test.CSharp.Plugins

Error	4	stage 'EMIT'	C:\Users\AndyLL_2\Documents\test\error CS0587	UnityVS.test.CSharp.Plugins

Warning	1	The primary reference &System.Xml.Linq&, which is a framework assembly, could not be resolved in the currently targeted framework. &.NETFramework,Version=v3.5,Profile=Unity Web v3.5&. To resolve this problem, either remove the reference &System.Xml.Linq& or retarget your application to a framework version which contains &System.Xml.Linq&.	UnityVS.test.CSharp.Plugins

Warning	6 The primary reference &System.Xml.Linq&, which is a framework 

March 31, 2015
Hi! Thanks for the report, we'll look into it!

Jb Evain, Dev Lead, Tools for Unity.
April 01, 2015
Hi Andy,

Thanks again for reporting this.

This is happening because:

•	The Reign package contains a smcs.rsp file containing –unsafe
•	The VS C# compiler wants to create attributes to mark the assembly as unsafe
•	The attribute is not present in the class library for the WebPlayer
•	The compiler crashes

There’s two ways to workaround the issue:

•	Use VS 2015 whose C# compiler doesn’t crash
•	Remove the smcs.rsp file as it’s apparently not needed

Jb Evain, Dev Lead, Tools for Unity
April 02, 2015
Thanks for looking at this so quick.

I'll probably move to VS2015 for my next project to get around thi.
Cloo (openCL): Breakpoints freeze Unity
April 01, 2015
March 27, 2015
not sure if this is the right place to report bugs, if not im sorry.

i am currently working on a project that utilizes openCL. for the binding i am using cloo (http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloo/).

my code works fine. however, when i try to set a breakpoint in vs, unity freezes and the process has to be killed.
without reading out device memory, it always happens the second time i run debugging. when i am reading out device memory though, unity freezes every time.

i tried running the code in a standard c# project, no problems with breakpoints there.

the issue is 100% reproducable, so if you need any logs, just ask.
March 27, 2015
Do you experience the same behavior in MonoDevelop ?

Can you prepare a simple repro project and send it via mail to vstusp at microsoft dot com so that we can investigate.

Thanks!
Sebastien
March 27, 2015
curiously enough it never occured to me to try monodevelop. i did just now, and its the same result. unity freezes. 
so im guessing it has more to do with unity rather than vstu. i've mailed a repro project to the adress. i've also uploaded it here: https://mega.co.nz/#F!31pGRLBI!r874xz8_PKQneb5OtQmUCQ
March 27, 2015
email delivery was aborted due to the .dll files included in the project by the way. 

if you want to be cautious, just take the .cs file from the assets folder and bind it to a new gameobject. the cloo.dll you can also get on their sourceforge page (link included in my original post).

cheers
April 01, 2015
Reproduced also with Unity 5.0.0.f4 and VSTU from our master. I think this is a bug in the debugging layer on the Unity Side. Unity freezes even if no breakpoints are set. You just need to attach a debugger (MonoDevelop or VSTU).

I will push your repro to the Unity bugtracker.

Regards
April 01, 2015
thanks for checking it out.

i've narrowed it down to the IO functions of the ComputeCommandQueue Class that access device memory, i.e.

ComputeCommandQueue/WriteToBuffer(...)
ComputeCommandQueue/ReadFromBuffer(...)

comment those out and no freezing. both of those are defined in ComputeCommandQueue.Added.cs of the original Cloo project, if thats worth including.

without setting breakpoints (just attaching a debugger) works fine for me though.
Incompatible solution files
March 31, 2015
March 29, 2015
VS 2013 Community
UnityVS 1.9.8
Windows 8.1

No matter how I install this, the solution files fail to load in VS2013, giving an error of &This project is incompatible with the current edition of Visual Studio&, despite all of the documentation saying I've got the right combination.
I've re-installed, repaired, deleted solution files to re-generate, and re-imported the package.

I'd love to take advantage of Visual Studio Online for this project, but can't get the solution to load properly.
If I open the project file, the tag &TargetFrameworkIdentifier& shows as an unknown in the PropertyGroup namespace.
Perhaps this is to blame?
Any help is much appreciated.
March 31, 2015
Hi,

This sounds like VS doesn't detect our extension. Have you tried repairing VS?

Thanks!

Jb Evain, Dev Lead, VS Tools for Unity
« First山东省2013年17地市英语中考题及答案汇总_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥0.80
&&¥10.00
&&¥0.80
&&¥0.80
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
山东省2013年17地市英语中考题及答案汇总
山​东​省03​年7​地​市​英​语​中​考​题​及​答​案​汇​总
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢From AsianWiki
Current user rating: 96/100 (919 votes)
Drama: GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka
Romaji: GTO
Japanese: GTO
Director: ,
Episodes: 11
Release Date: July 3 - September 11, 2012
Runtime: Tuesday 22:00
TV Ratings: 13.2%
Language: Japanese
Gardener Eikichi Onizuka () is pruning trees at a school garden as part time work. A student named Noboru Yoshikawa (), who is Azu Fuyuzuki's () student, is about to jump from the roof. Eikichi Onizuka sees the student and talks the student out of jumping. Noboru Yoshikawa is bullied by 3 female classmates including Anzu Uehara (). These 3 girls also takes Noboru Yoshikawa's money before class starts.
Eikichi Onizuka then talks with Yoshiko Sakurai (), the owner of the school cafeteria. 3 students who insist they were kicked out of school for unreasonable reason break into the school cafeteria.
Vice principal Hiroshi Uchiyamada () harshly blames these 3 kids. Eikichi Onizuka becomes angry at Hiroshi Uchiyamada and literally throws Hiroshi Uchiyamada aside. At that moment, student Noboru Yoshikawa, teacher Azu Fuyuzuki and chief director of the school Sakurai watch the incident.
Related titles:
(Fuji TV / 1998) *Drama series
(1999) *Movie
GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka (Fuji TV / 2012) *Remake drama series
(Fuji TV-KTV / 2012) *SP
(Fuji TV-KTV / 2014) *Drama series
Eikichi Onizuka
Azusa Fuyuzuki
Ryuji Danma
Toshiyuki Saejima
Hiroshi Uchiyamada
Yoshiko Sakurai