下载积分:830
内容提示:
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:2|
上传日期: 13:28:47|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
我国高考英语书面表达试题及阅评的历史回顾.PPT
官方公共微信[精华]自愿者自荐书精华,自荐,志愿者,自荐信,自荐书,自愿者,自荐书吧,自荐书范文,..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
[精华]自愿者自荐书
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语作文.帮助老人50词左右假设你是一个热心的自愿者,写一个关于你上周是怎样帮主old henry 的报告.提示词:clean the house 、play chess 、watch a movie、play the guitar、cook dinner 必须用到提示词!开头:last weekend.i went to vis_百度作业帮
英语作文.帮助老人50词左右假设你是一个热心的自愿者,写一个关于你上周是怎样帮主old henry 的报告.提示词:clean the house 、play chess 、watch a movie、play the guitar、cook dinner 必须用到提示词!开头:last weekend.i went to visit old henry...
last weekend,i went to visit old henry.first,i helped him to clean the house .his house was very dirty.then,i played chess with him.he won the game.he was very happy.in the afternoon,i brought him to watch a movie.he said it was interesting and exciting.next,i played the guitar for him.he liked it very much.finally,i cooked dinner for him.it was very declicous.when i went home,he said i was very helpful.
Last friday, our class made a questionnaire on whether our middle school students should go on outing.We have different oppions on the question.30% of us are in favor of it for the reasons b...
您可能关注的推广回答者:以《暑假到了,学校志愿服务组正在招募志愿者,活动地点有:an 写一封自荐信》 书面表达_百度作业帮
以《暑假到了,学校志愿服务组正在招募志愿者,活动地点有:an 写一封自荐信》 书面表达
Dear Sir, I am Li Ming, a student from Class Five, Grade Nine. I’m writing to apply for the volunteer job you organized this summer vacation.
First, I consider volunteering in an after-school care center will suit me just fine, because I’m outgoing and I’m good with children. From my point of view, I can put my strengths to good use by singing and reading books with the children, which will sure provide a happy and meaningful time for both of us. What’s more, I’m patient enough to take care of the old, so it’s a good idea to volunteer at an old people’s home, where I’m going to chat with them and go out of my way to make them feel at home. Being a volunteer is GREAT! There is no denying that my coming vacation will be full joy. Let me join you, please. Offer me a chance and I will return a surprise. I’m looking forward to your kind reply.英语作文 一封担任图书馆自愿者的自荐信_百度知道
英语作文 一封担任图书馆自愿者的自荐信
There&#39. But she is very strict with us.注释. Are many different kinds of books in it. I thanked her over and over, she helped me find it. I told Miss Yang the content of the book.Once I wanted to borrow a book but forgot the name. She is also very helpful. She works hard. She always tells us to return the books on time.
She is always very glad to see that we read newspapers and books in the reading room. Miss Ys a big library in our schoolThere&#39:
1) be strict with sb
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 自愿者和志愿者的区别 的文章

随机推荐