假如paui是你的笔友下面是他最健康的作息时间表表介绍paui的一天情况英语作文

paui2003_天涯社区
最近玩过的游戏pauifrank中文什么意思_百度知道
pauifrank中文什么意思
。希望帮到你 望采纳 谢谢:运动装,中文译名你好 paul frank,叫Julius)是和ZIPPO齐名的国际知名品牌。产品系列、睡衣、泳装、内衣等等:大嘴猴(这只猴子有名字的
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文My pen pai_百度知道
英语作文My pen pai
要给他写信。内容不限,小学五年级水平在美国有一位笔友
提问者采纳
I can speak English and a little French,Sarah,
My name is ×××,Paui,t like math.It&#39.They have pen pals in the United Kingdom ang Australia.I like going to the movies with my friends fun,and I want a pen pal(LZ请注意. I have a brother.I live in .It's too diffcuit, ×××(任意写出一个中国城市即可)China?
×××(你的名字)呵呵.I think USA is a very interesting country,比楼上的还要简单;m 14 years old and my birthday is in November,是pen pal而不是pen pai)in USA.My favorite subject in school is P.But I don&#39,怎么样,I&#39Dear Student.
Can you write to me soon.E
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Yours Sencerely,******(看看满不满意? I hope you can write to me soon and tell me about yourself.
At first, but I don's my pleasure to have a new friend like you. My favourite subject is English. They both work hard, my mother and I. Thank you. I like English very much,
I&#39. I study at Apple Tree School.
Then let me tell you something about my family. There are three people in my family. And it&#39. My father is a doctor. I like them very much and they like me, and my mother is a teacher.
How about you,有点长. I&#39,那里翻译不过来, because I think it'm glad to write a letter to you. My name is Li Lin. I like playing the guitar s very interesting,自己删减一下, let me introduce myself to you. Tm 14 years oldDear
I have a pen friend. His name isTom. He is tall and handsome . He likes playing basketball and table tennis. He is good at swimming,too.
He often goes swimming in summer. He is interested in playing chess
and he is good at it. When he is free, we often play basketball or chess and he thinks it's a good way of relaxing. His favorite subject is English and we often talk with each other in English on the internet. He is so knowledgeble and friendly that
I love him very much.
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 小学作息时间表 的文章

随机推荐