求大神ps的后果全集英语

求大神英语翻译_百度知道
求大神英语翻译
and calculates the difference between this four-digit number and 10 times the sum of its four digits. He puts the four cards in the following way to from a four-digit number, C, and D respectively. So what numbers does Tom writes on A. Tom finds that no matter what number is on CTom writes down a number on four cards, B and D respectively, A, the result is always 5544, B
提问者采纳
然后计算这个四位数和四位数十倍结果之间的区别.那么汤姆分别写在A、D四张卡片上写下了号码、B和C卡片上的数字是多少、B汤姆分别在A,结果总是5544。汤姆发现无论C卡片的数字是多少。他按以下的方式把四张卡片摆放成一个四位数的数字、C
能不能再帮我解答一下呢
呵呵呵,我是数学盲啊不好意思
提问者评价
谢谢,55给你啦~
HR Manager
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
(⊙0⊙)。,好多
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神_百度知道
提问者采纳
All of us has a friend, if you find a real friend, they are worth a treasure, more than the most expensive stones. so it is important for a friend to select a perfect gift.Think of an item which will make her happy, like an addition to her collection of things. If she likes collecting books written by a particular author, take note of it, book rack is a good gift too.Think of an item related to her plans when she talks to you, for example she wants to enroll online education and she is sharing the idea to you, think of a gift that is related to it.Think in advance of the occasion which you are going to give the gift.All in all, a useful and 订叮斥顾俪该筹双船晶one that will make her smile is a nice gift.
把三点举例一下
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
How to Choose the Perfect GiftIt is almost Christmas and many of us are still scrambling around trying to choose the perfect gift for a friend or relative. What do they want? What do they need? What can we buy? We can spend hours in shops asking ourselves these questions. There is another way to select the perfect gift but it involves changing our perception of what gift giving is all about.The problem is that we think about giving gifts as the exchange of physical objects. A useful alternative is to think of a gift as communication. When you give a gift to someone, what you are actually doing is speaking to them. You buy, make or discover a gift that says something to the receiver. They receive the gift, and if they are perceptive, they understand your message. Of course this is obvious, but somehow we forget it when we go to choose gifts. We focus first on the object or the need, then check what message it conveys.You may have realised gifts are communication when someone gives you a gift and you are instantly aware of what it says. Some gifts communicate distance, others intimacy. Some say ” I love your creativity”, others “You should look after yourself”. Some are downright insulting. What gifts communicate is seldom attached to their price tag or their prestige. Some of the gifts that I have appreciated the most have been practically free for the giver to arrange for me, but have said so much that they have been immensely valuable.If you harness this thinking, when you choose gifts, then you can quickly move towards the perfect gift. Ask yourself first, “What do I want to say to this person?” Then move on to “What can I give them that will communicate this?”. This is opposite to the more common “What can I buy them?” and then “What will they think of it?”.This method could help you come up with some slightly off beat gifts, but at least they will be meaningful. One gift that I received recently was given as a result of this sort of thinking. My wife gave me a 1 day ticket of freedom. She took on all of my responsibilities for a day and sent me off to Tokyo to play. She wanted to say that she appreciated everything that I did, and that she understood that my responsibilities were sometimes a burden to me. That helped her to design the perfect gift which was simply a break from it all. I loved it.The gifts that we come up with when we think of gifts as communication may be the same that we would think of in other ways. The difference may simply be that we arrive at a decisi订叮斥顾俪该筹双船晶on faster and with more certainty that our gift is right for that person.Of course, there is a caveat. If you have nothing positive to say to the person, but feel that you must give a gift, then go back to your old ways of thinking. Communicating negative things with a gift, may not be the best way to enjoy your Christmas. Try it only if you are feeling brave.
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神英语翻译! 要快啊!!
求大神英语翻译! 要快啊!! 5
If cars had wings, they could fly and that just might happen, beginning in 2011. The company Terrafugia, based in Woburn, Massachusetts, says it plans to deliver its car - plane, the Transition, to customers by the end of 2011.
“It’s the next ‘wow’ vehicle, ”said Terrafugia vice president Richard Gersh. “Anybody can buy a Ferrari, but as we say, Ferraris don’t fly.”
&&& The car plane has wings that unfold for flying--a process the company says takes one minute--and fold back up for driving. A runway is still required to take off and land.
The Transition is being marketed more as a plane that drives than a car that flies, although it is both. The company has been working with FAA to meet aircraft regulations, and with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to meet vehicle safety regulations.
The company is aiming to sell the Transition to private pilots as a more convenient and cheaper way to fly. They say it saves you the trouble from trying to find another mode of transportation to get to and from airports: You drive the car to the airport and then you’re good to go. When you land, you fold up the wings and hit the road. There are no expensive parking fees because you don’t have to store it at an airport--you park it in the garage at home.
The car - plane is designed to fly primarily under 10,000 feet. It has a maximum takeoff weight of 1,430 pounds, including fuel and passengers. Terrafugia says the Transition reduces the potential for an accident by allowing pilots to drive under bad weather instead of flying into marginal(临界) conditions.
The Transition’s price tag: $194,000. But there may be additional charges for options like a radio, transponder or GPS. Another option is a full - plane parachute.
&&& “If you get into a very awful situation, it is the necessary safety option,” Gersh said.
&&& So far, the company has more than 70 orders with deposits. “We’re working very closely with them, but there are still some remaining steps, ”Brown said.
不区分大小写匿名
如果汽车有翅膀,可以飞,就可能发生,在2011开始。本公司特拉弗吉亚,基沃伯恩,马萨诸塞州,称它计划提供其车面,过渡到客户,2011年底。“这下'哇'车,说:”副总统李察·格什特拉弗吉亚。“任何人都可以买法拉利,但我们说,法拉利不会飞。”汽车飞机的翅膀,飞——展开过程公司说花一分钟——并折叠起来的驱动。跑道仍然需要起飞和降落。过渡正在销售更为平面,传动比汽车快,虽然它是。公司一直与美国联邦航空局满足飞机的规定,并与国家公路交通安全局满足安全法规。该公司的目标是销售过渡到私人飞行员作为一个更方便和更便宜的方式飞行。他们说它可以节省你的麻烦试图找到另一种交通方式到达:你从机场开车到机场,那么你去好。当你的土地,你折叠机翼和上路。这里没有昂贵的停车费,因为你没有存放在机场——你停在车库里。汽车平面设计飞行主要是在10000英尺。它有一个最大起飞重量为1430磅,包括燃料和乘客。特拉弗吉亚表示过渡减少潜在的事故使飞行员驾驶在恶劣天气下而不是飞到边缘(临界)条件。过渡的价格:194000美元。但会有额外的收费选项如无线电转发器,或全球定位系统。另一个选择是全平面的降落伞。“如果你进入一个非常糟糕的情况,它是必要的安全选项,“格什说。到目前为止,公司已拥有超过70的订单与存款。“我们正在与他们紧密合作,但仍有一些剩余的步骤,”。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求大神英语翻译_百度知道
求大神英语翻译
including a pregnant woman,” she said.Wu Yuliang, since many know about the campaign. That isenough to affect their driving, a drunken driverhit and killed a 16-year-old girl. If hedoes, Ma Fangfang,police officers are watching bars.Two days after Ma’s death,Hubei and Guangdong.Why not join the campaign and be a good citizen.In Beijing,” said a waitress from Longfuyuan restaurant in Beijing,ShanghaiOn August 4? Warn your parents andrelatives not to drink if they are going to drive, the drivers won’t drink.These accidents have attracted attentionto the problem of drunk driving. The driver was found drunk, they will not be allowed to drive for threemonths, some restaurants are putting out noticesand telling drivers about their responsibility.On June30. Also, Zhejiang.“Usually if a group of guests come by car,drivers who have a blood-alcohol level of over 20mg for each 100ml of bloodwill get a fine of 500 yuan.For part of the campaigns.After the two months’ campaign.“Less drivers are drinkingalcohol nowadays. But a blood test willsuggest that their alcohol level is more than 20mg for 100ml of blood, restaurants and KTV in Beijing,said some drivers think a glass of beer is not a problem, a car hit and killedfive people. Ma Fangfangbecame another victim of drunk driving, a traffic policeofficer in Beijing, we will remind him,Jiangsu, Liaoning, a drunken driver in Shanghai killed a four-year-old boy and hurt fiveothers, the Ministry ofPublic Security started a two-month campaign to educate drivers about thedangers of mixing drinking and driving.On August 15, in Nanjing. She was walking across a street in Hangzhou
提问者采纳
这已经足够影响他们开车了两个月的活动以后,一个北京的交警,我们会提醒他”一个北京“龙福源”的女服务生说道“自从很多人知道那个活动以来现在越来越少的司机喝酒”她说Wu yuliang,一个醉酒的司机在上海撞死了一个4岁的男孩而且撞伤了另外5个恩6月30号。她在杭州的一条街上穿马路。如果喝了,一个醉酒的司机撞死了一个16岁的女孩。司机被发现是醉酒的这些事故引起了酒后驾车问题的关注8月15号,司机不会喝酒,一些饭馆贴出了通知也把责任告诉了司机“一般来说如果一群客人开车来。但是血液测试会显示他们100毫升血液里的酒精量超过了20毫克,湖北和广东的酒吧,他们3个月不允许开车,江苏,辽宁,上海,公安部开始了一个长达2个月的活动教育司机关于饮酒和驾车的危险活动的一部分,警察注意着在北京,浙江,一辆车在南京撞死了5个人。马芳芳成了另外一个醉酒驾车的受害者马(指马芳芳)死后的第二天,马芳芳8月4号,说一些司机觉得一杯啤酒不是问题,饭店和KTV在北京,包括一个孕妇,每100毫升血液酒精含量超过20毫克的司机会收到500元罚单。为什么不参加活动做一个好市民。而且
提问者评价
我们山东老师太坑人,20篇阅读都要翻译,thanks
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
他们的酒精含量每100毫升的血液超过20毫克。但是经过血液测试、辽宁。马芳芳死去两天后,一些司机认为一杯啤酒不是问题,他们将不会被允许开车,”一位北京餐厅服务员说道。这足够影响他们的驾驶。如果他要喝,司机不会喝,一个喝醉酒的司机在上海杀害一名4岁男孩6月30日。她在杭州穿过街道。“通常如果一群客人来,一个喝醉酒的司机杀死了一名16岁的女孩,在南京,一些餐馆贴出告示告诉司机关于他们的责任、餐馆和KTV在北京,交通警察吴玉良在北京表示、浙江。同时、上海,公共安全铁道部开始为期两个月的教育活动关于司机酒后驾车的危险问题在北京。8月15日。司机被发现喝醉了。这些事故将人们的注意力转移到到醉酒驾驶的问题、江苏.一辆车撞了伤了5人。马芳芳成为了醉酒驾驶的另一个受害者,马芳芳8月4日,我们会提醒他、湖北和广东警察正在看酒吧,包括一名孕妇。为什么不参加这个活动做一个好公民呢。两个月的活动后,司机有一个血液酒精浓度每100毫升的血液中超过20毫克将会罚款500元
都是自己一句句翻译的,如果你觉得还行就履行承诺吧,这样会给我更大的动力。希望能帮到您。
8月4日,一个人醉驾,撞死了一名16岁的女孩,马芳芳。她穿过杭州的一条街道。马芳芳成为了醉酒驾驶的另一个受害者。两天后,马的死,一个喝醉酒的司机在上海杀撞死了一名4岁男孩和撞伤了其他五个人。在6月30,南京一辆车撞死了5人,包括一名孕妇,司机被发现是醉驾。这些醉驾的事故吸引了各方的注意。
8月15日,征服安全管理部门开始为期两个月的教育活动来教育司机醉驾的危害。在北京、上海、辽宁、江苏、浙江、湖北和广东,警察看酒吧、餐馆和KTV做为此次活动的一个部分。在北京,一些餐馆贴出告示来提醒司机关于他们的责任。“通常如果一群客人开车来,司机就不要喝酒,如果他喝了我们会提醒他”。一位来自北京常福源餐厅的服务员说。“通过这次安全活动的教育,如今更少的司机喝酒,,因为许人了解到这次教育活动,“北京的一位交警吴玉良说,”一些司机认为一杯啤酒不是问题。但是通过血液测试,他们的100毫升的血液酒精含量超过20毫克。这足以影响他们的驾驶。两个月的活动后,司机100毫升血液酒精浓度超过20毫克的将款500元。同时,他们在三个月内不允许开车。
为什么不加入这个活动,做一个好公民呢?提醒你的父母和亲,如果他们要开车千万不要喝酒。
我们8月4,喝醉的driverhit and killed 16岁的女孩,我的芳芳。她走在了街,杭州。我的另一个受害者fangfangbecame醉后的两天驱动。Ma喝醉的司机死亡,上海killed四岁的男孩与伤害fiveothers。我们6月30日,因为打和killedfive people,including a怀孕的女人,在南京。司机was found喝醉了。这些事故有attracted attentionto the problem of醉驾驶。我们8月15日,公共安全部开始了两个月Campaign to educate司机about thedangers of混合饮用和驱动。for part of the police officers are看campaigns,酒吧,餐馆和KTV在北京、上海、辽宁、江苏、浙江、湖北和广东。在北京,一些餐馆都把出noticesand告诉司机about their responsibility.”通常,如果a group of客人来的,因为the司机不会喝。如果hedoes,我们会提醒他,“从龙福缘餐厅服务员说beijing.“less司机是drinkingalcohol目前,由于许多know about the Campaign,”她说。武玉良,北京的交通policeofficer说,一些司机认为一杯啤酒是没有问题的。但血液测试willsuggest that their酒精level is more than 20mg for 100ml的血。这isenough to affect their驱动。两个月后的运动,司机谁有血液酒精水平超过20mg for each 100ml of bloodwill get a精细of 500元。also,they will not be allowed to drive for threemonths。为什么不join the Campaign and be a good公民?警告你的父母andrelatives not to饮料if they are going to drive。
8月4日,一个喝醉酒的driverhit并杀死了一名16岁的女孩,马英九芳芳。她穿过街道在杭州。马Fangfangbecame醉酒驾驶的另一个受害者。两天后,马的死,一个喝醉酒的司机在上海杀害一名4岁男孩和伤害。在June30,一辆车撞了,killedfive人,包括一名孕妇,在南京。司机被发现喝醉了。这些事故吸引了注意力转移到醉酒驾驶的问题。8月15日,铁道部ofPublic安全开始为期两个月的教育活动thedangers司机酒后驾车的混合。为部分活动,警察正在看酒吧、餐馆和KTV在北京、上海、辽宁、江苏、浙江、湖北和广东。在北京,一些餐馆正伸出noticesand告诉司机关于他们的责任。“通常如果一群客人来车,司机不会喝。如果他,我们会提醒他,”一位服务员从Longfuyuan餐厅在北京。“更少的司机drinkingalcohol如今,因为许多了解这项运动,”她说。吴玉良,交通policeofficer在北京表示,一些司机认为一杯啤酒不是问题。但是willsuggest血液测试,他们的酒精含量超过20毫克100毫升的血液。这isenough影响他们的驾驶。两个月的活动后,司机有一个血液酒精浓度超过20毫克每100毫升的bloodwill得到罚款500元。同时,他们将不会被允许开车为三。为什么不参加活动,做一个好公民吗?提醒你的父母andrelatives不喝,如果他们要开车。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神 的文章

随机推荐