黃凱芹/郭靜
檔案由Brunch提供
檔案由Heidi提供用英语表达我对爸爸妈妈的爱(一段话)_百度知道
用英语表达我对爸爸妈妈的爱(一段话)
提问者采纳
I love my parents
拜托了采纳我
这个,我想想
I think my parents are very kind.And I really love them.I want to do something for them such as help with housework.I hope they can keep in good health until they are old.
采纳我吧拜托了
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
不明真相的围观学霸#
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他7条回答
mother and father l like you do you know? L thank for your .l love you fever and ever.
在多点 求你
还要多啊,等下
father and mother,I like you very much
I love my parents
I love parents
LOVE MY DED,MAM
等一下,我帮你写
保证会采纳我就给你手写
生气!!!
对不起 你的不好
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门标签:
————『&』明明很想你?却要隐瞒°明明放不下?却要放下°明明伤的很痛?却要微笑°———爱不解释°I&LOVE&YOU.
04月13日 00:51
————『&&』明明很想你?&&&&&&&却要隐瞒°明明放不下?&&&&&&&却要放下°明明伤的很痛?&&&&&&&却要微笑°———爱不解释°I&&&&LOVE&&YOU.
04月12日 18:40
[&&你毁我清白&。]&You&destroyed&my&innoce[&却不能给我未来]But can\\\\\\\'t give me[&我爱你如命。]I&love&you&like&life[&你似当我有病。]Do&you&like&when&I&am&si
04月12日 16:07
[&你爱的她是&]iYou&love&her&is&。[&钻石会发光&]iDiamonds&shine&。[&我却是玻璃&]iI&am&glass&。[&只会反光阿&]iWill&only&glance&。
04月12日 13:04
????dear?媳妇============?不负你You&are&in&my&mind?七年Another&seven&year我必穿上黑色西装A&black&suit,============?我娶你I&marry&you======???======我会做你最帅新郎I&love&you&too
04月12日 11:24
如果我是一只鱼,   没有眼泪。记忆只有七秒   每一个瞬间都写满了遗忘。  i miss you .  i love you .    & .︵o○   忘了一切,   重新開始。
04月12日 10:19
I&love&you&very&much,but&all&wait&foryour&back.我很爱你却终究等不到你的回头删除关于你的记忆 ┏━━━━━━&&┃▉▉▉&99.9%┃&&┗━━━━━━最后的回忆删除失败&&&&&&&&。。。
04月11日 20:59
有时候真的很迷糊Sometimes&really&confuse为什么会喜欢你Why&do&I&like&you可能这是真爱吧Maybe&this&is&true&love
04月11日 20:42
?call me baby?ヾ?BOOM BOOM BOMM▄---你是我唯一的Lady?MY LOVE ━═★I wi?Love you whole life
04月11日 16:10
我做了个梦I had a dream然 后梦里有你You have a dream我说我爱你~
有一天I had a dream我突然梦见你Are you in love是你爱上了我Time lover~
04月11日 19:51
????dear?媳妇============?不负你You&are&in&my&mind?七年Another&seven&year我必穿上黑色西装A&black&suit,============?我娶你I&marry&you======???======我会做你最帅新郎I&love&you&too
04月08日 21:29
[给我一场婚礼]Give me a wedding[主题叫]Topic is called[我爱你.]I love you
[给我一场婚礼]Give me a wedding[旁边有]beside[我和你.]You and me
04月11日 09:47
I&declare&you^我宣你\\I&&love&&you^我爱你\\I&Hate&You^我恨你\\I&miss&you^我想你\\
04月06日 11:05
我の你You&love&me.
我の你I&love&you.
04月07日 23:45
我做了个梦I&had&a&dream梦里有你You&have&a&dream说着我爱你Saying&I&love&you.
04月06日 00:21
&&&&&&&&&&????dear?老公============?不弃你You&are&in&my&heart&&&&&?七年Another&seven&year我必穿上白色婚纱White&wedding&dre============?我嫁你I&marry&you======???======我会做你最美新娘I&love&you
&&&&&&&&&&????dear?媳妇============?不负你You&are&in&my&mind&&&&&?七年Another&seven&year我必穿上黑色西装A&black&suit,============?我娶你I&marry&you======???======我会做你最帅新郎I&love&you&too
04月07日 21:04
吻我至深i久爱不腻i直到你走i陪我搞怪i拥你久动i动之以情iI&LOVE&YOU
04月05日 21:48
&&&EXOI&love&to&guard&you我的爱守护你Don\'t&separate不分开
04月05日 11:48
[&&你毁我清白&。]&You&destroyed&my&innoce[&却不能给我未来]But can\\\\\\\'t give me[&我爱你如命。]I&love&you&like&life[&你似当我有病。]Do&you&like&when&I&am&si
04月05日 11:26
I&had&a&dream我做了个梦You&have&a&dream梦里有你Saying&I&love&you.说着我爱你
04月05日 02:14
I______________________&&&&&&Love————————————————&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&You=======================
04月05日 00:25
I&love&you无法不爱你baby说你也爱我
04月04日 21:26
[&&I&can\'t&stop&&]&&&&我不能停止[&&love&&you&&]&&&&&去爱你
04月04日 18:46
&&&Do&you&love&me?&&I&love&you&&2ne1
04月04日 16:10
个性网内容精选
精彩qq分组设计
共10000个分组求翻译这篇书信MY Dearest,How are you today? I hope fine. I thank you once again and also thank the almighty God.I will also like to see you face to face. l love you very much and I want you to know that before I contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine and yo_百度作业帮
求翻译这篇书信MY Dearest,How are you today? I hope fine. I thank you once again and also thank the almighty God.I will also like to see you face to face. l love you very much and I want you to know that before I contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine and yo
MY Dearest,How are you today? I hope fine. I thank you once again and also thank the almighty God.I will also like to see you face to face. l love you very much and I want you to know that before I contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man l am looking forward to spend the rest of life with.Thanks for excepting to help me and i am giving you the contact of the bank in London where the money is deposited,please my dear the reason why i contact was the bank advice me to look for a foreign partner that will help me and sign the transfer slip on my behalf ,that they can not help me for now because of my political status as a refugee. I pray to God to give me somebody that will not run away with my money. I trust my God. So please try your best for me you will not regret it and please try to be fast OK because my condition here is too bad for me try to understand me.Please, as
I said earlier no one knows
about the existence of this money except you and l will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.Remember I trust you
that is why I am giving you all this information!.My love is for you and you alone,I will like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 5.3 Million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to the account to your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,Mr Peter Sands Director of finance/Foreign transfer officer)STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PL C1 ALDERMAN BURY SQUARE LONDONEC 2V 7SBemail(csbplcpetersands@aol.co.uk )CONTACT PERSONMR PETER SANDS (DIRECTOR OF FINANCE. TELEPHONE 023, 0095.
亲爱的,你今天好吗?我希望好.我感谢你一次,也感谢全能的神.我也想看看你的面容!我很爱你,想让你知道,在我联系你,我看见你的简介,你匹配我的,你们在我的类型的人期待度过剩下的生命.谢谢你帮助我,除了我给您的联系在伦敦银行钱到哪里存放,请我亲爱的为什么我接触的建议我去看银行为一个外国合作伙伴将帮助我和标志代表我转会滑倒,他们不能够帮我,因为现在我的政治地位作为一个难民.我祈求上帝给我个不会私奔了我的钱.我相信我的神.所以请尽力为我,你将不会后悔,请尽量快好了,因为我在这里是很糟糕的情况,我试着理解我.请,我在前面说过,没有人知道这些钱的存在除了你,我希望你能请保守秘密,因为它是别人(金钱),几乎所有的目光都在上面.请记住我对你的信任,这就是为什么我给你所有的这条信息!我的爱是给你的,你一个人呆着,我想听到你的声音,请,请打电话到启,告诉他,你想和我说话,他必差遣我立即.你可以叫牧师问他,最好的时间给我打电话.我已经通知了银行对我的计划要求这钱和唯一他们告诉我的就是找一个外国合伙人会站在我因我的难民身份代表规律的这个国家.你将会有20%的总资金帮助我,其余的钱将由你自己选择的任何业务.在这方面我要像你联系银行立即用这一信息,告诉他们你在我的外国伙伴,你要知道更好的帮助我把530万美元存入我的已故父亲我它的近亲,这个帐号,你的国家.银行的联系信息如下:彼得沙先生财务总监/外国转移官员)渣打银行PL C1成功埋葬广场伦敦EC 2 V 7…电子邮件(csbplcpetersands@aol.co.英国)联系人彼得沙先生(财务总监.拨打电话年02 408 - 0095.
您可能关注的推广问题补充&&
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &