i say i too口哨开头的英文歌 节奏欢快的英文歌

歌词开头是i want 后面有达拉达拉的歌词
是首英文歌 节奏欢快
婚庆上面可以用的 求歌名_百度知道
歌词开头是i want 后面有达拉达拉的歌词
是首英文歌 节奏欢快
婚庆上面可以用的 求歌名
Yeah-eh-heahYou are, my fire, The one, desireBelieve, when I say, I want it that 哗迹糕克蕹久革勋宫魔wayBut we, are two worlds apart,Can't reach to your heart, When you say,That I want it that wayTell me why, Ain't nothin' but a heartache,Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a mistake,Tell me why,I never wanna hear you say, I want it that wayAm I, your fire?Your one, desire, desire, it's too late,But I want it that wayTell me why, Ain't nothin' but a heartache,Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a mistake,Tell me why,I never wanna hear you say, I want it that wayNow I can see that we've fallen apart,From the way that it used to be, Yeah,No matter the distance, I want you to know,That deep down inside of me...You are, my fire, The one, desire,You are (You are, You are, You are...)Don't wanna hear you say,Ain't nothin' but a heartache,Ain't nothin' but a mistake,(Don't wanna hear you say),I never wanna hear you say,I want it that wayTell me why, Ain't nothin' but a heartache,Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a mistake,Tell me why,I never wanna hear you say,(Don't wanna hear you say),I want it that wayTell me why...Ain't nothin' but a heartache,Ain't nothin' but a mistake,Tell me why,I never wanna hear you say,(Never wanna hear you say it),I want it that wayBecause I want it that way??、i want it that way
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
难不成后街男孩的i want it that way
dont push me
i want it that way 这个吧?????
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首男生的英文歌 节奏轻快 很好听 歌词好像是 ‘you say one two three and i&br/& will be here...’
一首男生的英文歌 节奏轻快 很好听 歌词好像是 ‘you say one two three and i will be here...’ 5
如上。【我偶然在电视上听的 ,当时出的是中文歌词,好像大概就是说 你说一二三我就会出现 ,然后好像是345 好像有事321,唉,不记得了,大概就这些线索了,大家帮帮忙,谢谢了。因为 真的 很想要听、】
补充:是这个。Brunomars
补充:几个月前我找出来了 是 count on me
应该是是owl city吧.你听听《The saltwater room》看看,可能是这首.
smile--dradonfly
看看是不是这歌
我只找到这首歌的歌词 和你说的差不多!如果不是 那就不知道了
其他回答 (1)
when I was your man ??
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求几首节奏欢快好听的英文歌_百度知道
求几首节奏欢快好听的英文歌
[leave(get out)]: [jesus, [when I pretend]Katharine Mcphee, [so yesterday]: [what&#39: [the reason]Jamelia: [fragile heart]: [the outside]All-American Rejects: [just one last dance]Savage Garden,有主流和非主流的: [I think of you]Taylor Swift, [just so you know]: [goodbye], [you don&#39, [straightjacket feeling]The Pussycat Dolls: [autumn goodbye]: [unbelievable]: [because of you]KT Tunstall: [you&#39, [fergalicious]Fort Minor, [always on your side]Spice Girls: [I will come to you]Hilary Duff: [in the end]Lionel Richie!: [burning], [every step]T, [where you are(&Jessica Simpson)]Pink:[graduation(friends forever)]Westlife: [end of me]Micheal Jackson, [I&#39, [kinda girl for me]Daniel Powter, [why is love so hard to find]: [exceptional]: [my wish]RBD: [It&#39: [superstar]James Blunt: [scared], [too much]: [that&#39, [I know I love you]: [ever the same]Ronan Keating, [crown of thorns]: [home]Dixie Cve done]Jewel: [stab my back]: [(they long to be) close to you]Carrie Underwood: [faithful]Carpenters: [after the lights]: [put your records on]Craig Ds left of me]: [all over again]Sarah Connor, [when there was me and you]: [geek in the pink]Jesse Mccartney!, [love you lately]Daughtry: [walk me home]Maria Arredondo, [guilty]Venke Knutson, [bring me to life]Fefe Dobson: [say it]Brooke Fraser,madly: [take your sweet time], [girl in the mirror][walk on by],take the wheel]Cascada: [something I never had]Linkin Park.U: [you are the music in me];re beautiful]Jason Mraz, [everyday]: [lose yourself], [when I found you]Britt Nicole: [the getaway],希望楼主喜欢, [rock bottom]Evanescence: [you are not alone]Mutya Buena: [so sick];m not dead]Rascal Flatts, [bop bop baby]High School Ms my goal]Sheryl Crow, [last christmas]: [truly: [when it all falls apart]The Rasmus, [promises]Lindsay Lohan: [hero]Marie Picasso,绝对好听, [that day]Mariah Carey.A: [big girls don&#39, [living the dream]St cry]: [who knew]: [other side of the world]Lene Marlin, [deep water];s about time]: [all about us]: [not ready to make nice]Eminem, [sitting down here]Lillix: [everything]Fergie: [if your heart&#39,[breaking free]以上是我多年听英文歌所总结出来的所有精华,望采纳;s true]: [taking over me],deeply]Corinne Bailey Rae, [gotta go my own way].T: [stickwitu]The Vt miss your water];s not in it]Angela Ammons,如满意, [because of you]Nick Lachey: [bad day]: [good is good]: [I call it love]Mandy Moore: [underneath your clothes]Shayne Ward: [real girl]Natasha Bedingfield: [this moment], [someones watching over me]Hoobastank, [gomenasai]Tata Young, [panic]: [in the shadows], [start of someting new]: [best in me]Britney Spears: [anyone of us] Hanson: [believe me]Gareth Gates, [viva forever]Sweetbox,发现抄袭一律投诉…………打字不易: [look what you&#39, [in2u]Vitamin C, [rise and fall]: [over it]Kelly Clarkson: [unwritten]Ne-Yo: [truly madly deeply], [never say goodbye]Jordan Pruitt: [It&#39: [outside looking in], [invincible]Jet, [down so long]JoJo, [life is cool]!
…………本人原创回答, [out of my hands]Marion Raven: [tu amor]Rob Thomas: [always getting over you]Blue
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他6条回答
强推Taylor Swift和Avril Lavigne的歌
《my oh my---aqua》《you can trust in me》 ?《Mr》《Befour - Comsic Ride》.《cassandra - rien ne va plus》《Nadiya-SiLoin De Vous》《用音乐叫醒麻痹的神经》《By My Side》
m2m-the day you went away
推荐katy Perry
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
一生中不得不听的150首英文歌曲
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 口哨开头的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐