开头是don't cry when i die的一首英文歌开头噢噢噢

第三方登录:英文歌:when i was small the merry christmas tree was tall_百度知道
英文歌:when i was small the merry christmas tree was tall
呢位帮我找找歌名和歌手是哪个.when i was small the merry christmas tree was tall好像这样的....意义是表 父爱的.具体忘记了
提问者采纳
the apple tree that grew for you and me:when i was small, some one else moved in from far away应该是《first of may》, i watched the apples falling one by one.... but you and i, but time has passed us by,可以搜索视频看下. don&#39, and christ ask me why。歌词大概是这样的.;ll cry come first of may. (chorus,原唱是BEE GEES, but time has passed us by, and christmas trees are small, and christmas trees were tall、莎拉布莱曼在演唱会上都唱过;t ask the time of day, the day i kissed your chet ask me why, our love will never die.) when i was small, but guess we&#39. (chorus) now we are tall, do do do do do do do do do. don&#39, we used to love while others used to play. and i recall the moment of them all, and you don&#39, 张学友, some one else moved in from far away
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
first of may很多歌手都唱过的
这是我最喜欢的电影《Melody》“两小无猜”的插曲,好电影好歌.........
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这首经典的英文歌叫什么?关于圣诞树的_百度知道
这首经典的英文歌叫什么?关于圣诞树的
有一句歌词是 小时候圣诞树显得很大 长大后圣诞树显得很小
提问者采纳
. When I was small’ and Christmas trees were tall’ do do do do do do do do do..00 When I was small’ and Christmas trees were tall’ we used to love while others used to play. (music~~~~) Now we are tall’ and Christmas trees are small’ and you don’t ask the time of day. But you and I’ our love will never die’ but guess we’ll cry come first of May. And I recall the moment of them all’ the day I kissed your cheek and you were gone. Don’t ask me why’ but time has passed us by’ some one else moved in from far away. But you and I’ our love will never die’ but guess we’ll cry come first of May. Now we are tall’ and Christmas trees are small’ and you don’t ask the time of day. But you and I’ our love will never die’ but guess we’ll cry come first of May. The apple tree that grew for you and me’ I watched the apples falling one by one. Now we are tall’ and Christmas trees are small’ and you don’t ask the time of dayFirst of May 藤田惠美 Camomile Blend Dan-Yao [00:10
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
圣诞树的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 口哨开头的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐