开头吹口哨的英文歌曲h开头o字结尾四个字

有首英文歌是男的唱的开头很快好像第一个字有点像o打头的在101。3 103.7电台有放过_百度知道
有首英文歌是男的唱的开头很快好像第一个字有点像o打头的在101。3 103.7电台有放过
后来有变奏,中间是后哈岁for you i belive for you。。。啊 啊 啊啊 啊
。。。look。。 我买过一首cd我记得他在里面的第15首,第8首是part of me 第六首是JB的boyfriend,第3首是麦当娜的idon‘t give a CD里还有callmemaybe 第9首是what make you beautiful有买过这CD告诉我第十五首 谢谢,好像是2012年很红的歌,谢谢
提问者采纳
Train-Drive By?
就是这首谢谢,我从2012找到现在了谢谢
提问者评价
真的谢谢财富值不多不好意思,我第一次提问
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
belive for you
不好意思,不是,还是谢谢花时间想这首歌
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: >
> H.O.T(House of Trust)-아빠 사랑해요
Sorry!此歌曲本站不提供试听,如果您是本作品的所有人希望该作品提供上线试听,
H.O.T(House of Trust)-아빠 사랑해요 歌词
歌手:H.O.T
所属专辑:Resurretion
歌曲:H.O.T(House of Trust)-아빠 사랑해요 mp3
《H.O.T(House of Trust)-아빠 사랑해요 H.O.T》歌词
歌词出处:5nd音乐网
发行时间:2000年
发行时间:1996年
发行时间:日
发行时间:日
发行时间:-
发行时间:2002年英文歌歌词副歌部分有but you girl,适合表白的歌曲,开头大意是第一眼见到那个女孩就认定_百度知道
英文歌歌词副歌部分有but you girl,适合表白的歌曲,开头大意是第一眼见到那个女孩就认定
If you're waiting for the moment, here it isIf you're aiming for the heart then you can't missYou wanna know oh oh oh oh, where's the loveHere it isWhere's the love, where's the loveHere it isYeah I'm back like Thriller, get upReady for the build upSinner baby I'm no saintI'm a stone cold winner, picture money where your mouth isThey can never break my bankBut the way you go, go now baby now you've got itTurn around, you know what I want itThere's really only one thing I gotta know-owWhere in the world you're dropping itI got the dollars and I'm ready to sponsor itI got the guava with the cheese, no launderingCollar stain killing my confidenceGive you that XO freebieLet's go, repeatCome and get some of this L-O-V-EYou know what I want, I know you needOoh-ah, ooh-ahIf you're waiting for the moment, here it isIf you're aiming for the heart then you can't missYou wanna know oh oh oh oh, where's the loveHere it isWhere's the love, where's the loveHere it isHey now I can tellYou the one I wanted from a mile awayAin't nobody looking like you up in hereGood times written all over your faceYeah cause the way you showShow out, show me all your talentsWhoa now, throw me all of balanceAy good girl, I'm a real bad habitUh-oh, uh-ohAin't no debate I'm heaven sentI'm about to take you to the places you've never beenKeep you up all night, I'm LettermanSick with it, I'ma bring you the medicineGive you that XO freebieLet's go, repeatCome and get some of this L-O-V-EYou know what I want, I know you needOoh-ah, ooh-ahIf you're waiting for the moment, here it isIf you're aiming for the heart then you can't missYou wanna know oh oh oh oh, where's the loveHere it isYou wanna do it all dayI give you the Flo and I let you ride it babyGood lovin' don't play, give me the showOh yeah I like the way you roll roll roll itKeep the party goingThere's really only one thing I gotta know-ohIf you're waiting for the moment, here it isIf you're aiming for the heart then you can't missYou wanna know oh oh oh oh, where's the loveHere it isIf you're waiting for the moment, here it isIf you're aiming for the heart then you can't missYou wanna know oh oh oh oh, where's the loveHere it isHere It Is - Flo Rida,Chris Brown
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于韩国组合H.O.T的一首英文歌_百度知道
关于韩国组合H.O.T的一首英文歌
那首歌叫“the greatest love of all” 但是找不到下载,就算有也是安七炫独唱的,我想要s.e.s+h.o.t的那个版本,觉得那个更好听~~~~~有哪位朋友有H.O.T版的麻烦给我传下(留下您的QQ,我会联系您)或者给个下载地址,谢谢各位了,如果有的话追加20
我想要MP3格式的,哪位有,帮帮忙,我很喜欢
提问者采纳
你要HOT和SES版本的啊,土豆、优酷上好多的哈,随便注册个用户名就可以下载哈,先给你个土豆链接要是只要MP3版本的,我觉得还是惠特妮.休斯顿的原版比较好听,百度下载就好。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
这首歌他们不是原唱啊....应该是为哪个节目录制的吧很难找啊,帮不了你作为HOT的粉丝路过
那个原唱是惠特尼 休斯顿啊。。你说的那个视频是我最喜欢的视频之一。。爱死白唱的太好了 SES先出来唱的第一段 我儿时的珍藏啊留我的QQ
加的时候注明下。。
留给我你的qq
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁