but that's alright because i love the way you lie, i love the way you lie
i can't tell you what it really is
i can only tell you what it feels like
and right now it's a still night in my wind pipe
i can't breathe but i still fight while i can fight
as long as the wrong feels right it's like i'm in flight
high off the law, drunk from my hate,
it's like i'm huffing paint and i love it the more i suffer, i suffocate
and right before i'm about to drown, she resuscitates m...
开始是没有音乐的吗?
没有前奏,直接唱的,楼主你可以去听听看嘛。。。
谢谢你。!
was……什么的。高潮部分
副歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这首英文歌是什么。是女生唱的,有点粗狂的感觉。一开头是咚咚咚的,高潮有架子鼓的伴奏,有拍打声,最后几句好像是the players重复了三次
求这首英文歌是什么。是女生唱的,有点粗狂的感觉。一开头是咚咚咚的,高潮有架子鼓的伴奏,有拍打声,最后几句好像是the players重复了三次
If you fall
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求一首英文歌 高潮部分的每一句开头都是you...you....,节奏感很强,女生唱的_百度知道
求一首英文歌 高潮部分的每一句开头都是you...you....,节奏感很强,女生唱的
高潮每一句开头都是you的
Britney Spears 布兰妮唱的,很有节奏好听歌词SuperstarWhere you from, how's it going?I know youGotta clue, what youre doing?You can play brand new to all the other chicks out hereBut I know what you are, what you are, babyLook at youGettin' more than just re-upBaby, youGot all the puppets with their strings upFakin' like a good one, but I call 'em like I see 'emI know what you are, what you are, babyWomanizerWoman-WomanizerYou're a womanizerOh WomanizerOh You're a Womanizer BabyYou, You You
高潮部分You, You YouWomanizer, Womanizer, WomanizerBoy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)You Got Me Goin'You're Oh-So Charmin'But I can't do itU WomanizerBoy don供弗垛煌艹号讹铜番扩't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)You Say I'm CrazyI got Your CrazyYou're nothing butA WomanizerDaddy-OYou got the swagger of championsToo bad for youJust can't find the right companionI guess when you have one too many, makes hardIt could be easy, but that's who you are, babyLollipopMust mistake me as a suckerTo think that IWould be a victim not anotherSay it, play it how you wannaBut no way I'm ever gonna fall for you, never you, babyWomanizerWoman-WomanizerYou're a womanizerOh WomanizerOh You're a Womanizer BabyYou, You You
高潮部分You, You YouWomanizer, Womanizer, WomanizerBoy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)You Got Me Goin'You're Oh-So Charmin'But I can't do itU WomanizerBoy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)You Say I'm CrazyI got Your CrazyYou're nothing butA WomanizerMaybe if we both lived in a different worldIt would be all good, and maybe I could be ya girlBut I can't 'cause we don'tWoman-WomanizerYou're a womanizerOh WomanizerOh You're a Womanizer Baby
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识
其他3条回答
黑眼豆豆的 The time。我的手机铃声就是这个~呵呵
so yesterday (da coalition的)试试
Taylor Swift的mean,,是不是?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌,女生唱的开头就是高潮部分的_百度知道
找一首英文歌,女生唱的开头就是高潮部分的
开头有听到why so o ruai什么的
This could be your big chance to make-upToday will soon beGre immortal?She said he said live like no tomorrowEvery moment that we borrow brings us closerto a God who'd rather fix her makeupthan try and fix what&#39, goingGre immortal)Ha-ahWe are not infiniteWe are not permanentNothing is immediateWe are so confident incause today will soon beGve got information in the information agebut do we know what life is outside of our convenient Lexus cages, and s immortal, where't say so long.Look at our decadence, like yesterday is goneLike history is goneThe world keeps spinning onYou's going onBut the problem keeps on callingeven with the cell phone gone, I's your treasure.She told him that she believes in livingbigger than she're not that far gone.Life is more than money.Sre immortal)You's living nowBut her world keeps spinning backwardsAnd upside down.Life is more than hundred dollar bills and roto-tom fills.Time was never cash.Don&#39.Don&#39,Like Al Pacino's not short of cashHey Bono.Gone, like summer break is gone.Don&#39, he said, life is still more than girls,my childhood sweets are goneLife is a day that doesn&#39. It spin today away, like Elvis and his mom.Life is more than fame and rock and roll and thrills, you&#39, &#39, like Frank Sinatra, like yesterday is goneLike history is goneJust try and prove me wrong andpretend like you&#39.My High School dreams are gone, live like no tomorrowEverday we borrow brings usone step closer to the edge.Where're immortal (you's your hopeif you get the world and lose your soul, time was never money?She pretends like she pretends like she're going,Like Saturday is goneJust try and prove me wrong andpretend like you&#39She told him she&#39.Life is still worth living,All the riches of the kings end up in willsWe&#39.Lifere immortal (you&#39, Life is still worth living, nothing lasts in this life
不是这首,是女生唱的
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首女生唱的英文歌从头至尾都是调都很高,很好听,好似从开头就是高潮,一直到结尾。_百度知道
一首女生唱的英文歌从头至尾都是调都很高,很好听,好似从开头就是高潮,一直到结尾。
Nothing in the world (Atomic Kitten(原子猫)唱的)Just one last dance (Sarah Connor 唱的)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 口哨开头的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐