初二英语短文 短文理解

高中知识点
鲁教版(,)牛津沈阳版(,)牛津广州版(,)北京课改版(,)牛津广州版(,)牛津沈阳版(,)牛津广州版(,)
初中知识点
[自主命题]
[统一命题]
&& 资料信息
摘要:文档属性:1247K doc | 适用地区:,
审核站长: [] []
时间: 15:34:00 上传 |
19:50:00 审核
统计:日() 周()
消费:扣点数:1.00 点
互动:[] []
评分:[我要评论] 共有0人评价
标签:初二,阅读,训练,理解,英语
套卷:暂无
专辑:暂无
用于QQ、MSN等聊天平台,直接粘贴发送
用于嵌入到各种BBS论坛或者签名中
HTML代码:
用于粘贴到网站、微博或者博客里面
资料评价 下载地址 相关下载
1、如果发现下载的资料有质量问题,请投诉该资料。您的投诉经核实如情况属实,会补偿您下载此资料而需要的点数 (本网慎重提示您,如果诬告受到的处罚会很重)。
2、下载资料前请注意看资料页面中的下载等级、需要储值、需要点数,并检查您是否有相应的权限以及足够的储值与点数以正常的下载到资料。同时注意看资料页面中的其它信息以及会员对此资料的评论,以在下载前对资料有个初步的了解,资料下载遇到的问题可以参阅[]。
3、每个资料提供有多个地址供下载,可以点击不同的地址下载,不会重复扣除点数。如果发现不能下载,请临时关闭防火墙,特别是诺顿防火墙,再进行下载。若依然不能下载请通过页面的[]或者发表评论来进行反映。
4、本网大部分资源来源于会员上传,如有侵犯版权,请和本网联系,本网将在三个工作日内改正。
5、未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资料;如引用,请注明来自本站。
6、如果没有找到所需要的资料,请到本网论坛[]里提出,本网会尽力满足您的要求。
下载权限: 普通/高级用户(扣1.00普通点)&网校通用户(免费)&普通用户()
提示:本自然月内重复下载不再扣除
普通下载通道
高级会员通道
网校通专属通道
该用户其他资料
[] 全国学年高中下学.[] 山东淄博临淄区第八中学七.[] 2015中考英语听力训练(扫.[] 江苏省(译林牛津版)2015.[] 【倍速课时学练】2015外研.[] 浙江省金华市苏孟中学外研.
谁下载了这份试卷
客服热线:010-57
传真:010-
商务合作:010-
Copyright© Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved
北京市公安局海淀分局备案号:
京ICP证080135号初二英语阅读理解_北京学大教育
初二英语阅读理解
阅读理解在中有40分的分值,这个分值是很大的,对于这么大的一块分数,我们大家不能有丝毫的松懈,在日常学习中应该坚持做阅读理解,那么接下来就给大家带来英语阅读理解,同学们认真的去学习这些知识吧。
阅读理解. (40分)
In many English homes people eat four meals a day: breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner. People have breakfast at any time from seven to nine in the morning. They eat porridge,eggs or bread. English people drink tea or coffee at breakfast. Lunch comes at one o'clock. Afternoon tea is from four to five in the afternoon and dinner is about half past seven. First they have soups, and then they have meat or fish with vegetables. After that they eat some other things, like bananas,apples or oranges. But not all English people eat like that. Some of them have their dinner in the middle of the day. Their meals are breakfast, dinner, tea and supper and all these meals are very necessary.
( )46. Many English people have ___________meals a day.
A. two B. three C. four D. three or four
( )47. People may have ___________ for their breakfast.
A. tea and eggs B. porridge,eggs,bread,tea or coffee
C. tea and coffee D. bread and eggs
( )48. People have lunch at ___________ .
A. any time B. nine C. five D. one
( )49. People don't have _____________ for their dinner.
A. porridge B. bana nas and apples
C. some soup and meat D. meat and fish
( ) 50. In many English homes dinner comes______________.
A. at one o'clock B. about half past seven C. at noon D. at night
The Lunar Calendar(阴历)
Modern Chinese use the solar calendar(阳历)as English people do . But at the same time, they use their own lunar calendar. Each lunar year is given the name of one of these animals : the rat , the ox , the tiger , the hare , the dragon , the snake , the horse , the goat , the monkey , the chicken , the dog and the pig . This list lasts for 12 years and then starts again.
Each Chinese month starts on the day of the new moon. And the full moon comes on the 15th day of the month. The New Year always starts between January 21 and February 20. On the last day of the lunar year, there is a big family dinner. All members of the family except(除了) married (已婚的)daughters try to be present at this meal, even of they have to travel many miles to reach the home of their parents. Old quarrels(吵架)are forgotten, and everybody is happy. After the dinner, the children keep awake to welcome the New Year.
The New Year celebrations last for 15 days, from the new moon to the full moon. On the first day, children and unmarried people go to visit their elder.
( )51. If next year is the year of the dragon, what was the name of last year?
A. It was the year of tiger. B. It was the year of the hare.
C. It was the year of snake. D. It was the year of the ox.
( )52. Suppose that next Chinese New Year&s Day is on 15th February, when will people
have their big family dinner?
A. On February 15 B. On February 16
C. On February 14 D. On February 17
( ) 53. The fam ily usually have their big family dinner at the home of _____________.
A. the married son B. the married daughter
C. the unmarried son D. the parents
( ) 54. People celebrate the New Year ________.
A. for 15 days
B. from the new moon to the full moon in the first month of the lunar year
C. from January 21 to February 20 D. both A and B
( ) 55. From this selection we know that each Chinese month is measured by __.
A. the sun&s revolutions(旋转) B. the moon&s revolutions
C. the earth&s revolutions D. both the earth&s and moon&s revolutions
My name is Betty Sanders. I&m a telephone operator(话务员), and work for a company. My job is very interesting. I love it very much. I work five days a week,and my hours are from 9 o&clock to 5 o&clock. I do a lot of things&I place long-distance(长途)I answered questions,and I help people when they are in trouble.
Today,for example,I had an interesting experience. At 11 o&clock this morning,I got a call from a man. I don&t know who he was. He was in trouble and I could tell that he was worried about something. He gave me address and asked me to send an ambulance(救护车)right away. I asked him if somebody was hurt,but he didn&t answer my question. He told me he needed a doctor at once,so I said I&d call an ambulance for him but I still wanted to know what was wrong. Then he said,&Our keys are gone!&I didn&t understand that! Why would he need an ambulance just because he couldn&t find his keys? Then I found out what the trouble was. The man and his wife left the car keys on a coffee table,and later they couldn&t find them. Their little boy Johnny was playing in the room,and they thought he swallowed them.
But before I could help him,he told me he wouldn&t need an ambulance anymore. His wife found the keys in her bag. They were there all the time.
( )56.Betty Sanders works____________.
A. in a factory B. in a shop C. in a company D. in a hospital
( )57.She works____________.
A. forty hours a week B. from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
C. from Monday to Saturday D. seven days a week
( )58.The man called Betty because_____________.
A. he thought Betty was a doctor B. he had lost his keys
C. he wanted to take an ambulance D. his son was ill
( )59.In fact,his keys____________.
A. were swallowed by his little son B. were on a coffee table
C. were left in the car D. were put in his wife&s bag
( )60. From the passage we can see____________.
A. Betty Sanders likes her work B. Betty&s job is to place long-distance
C. the man&s little boy likes playing with keys D. doctors can help people find keys
Dear editor,
I am not a good-looking boy and I'm not good at studying, either. Some people don't even want to talk to me. So I usually feel lonely. Sometimes I think that if I wanted to leave home, nobody would care. How can I stop feeling like this?
Dear Peter,
Without knowing more about you, it is hard for me to give you some good advice.
But first, I am sure that you are wrong that nobody would care if you left home. What about your parents? And other family members? It seems that you are very sad. You'd better go to see a doctor or talk to your parents. They will be able to help you.
Secondly, I'm sure there is someone in your class who feels lonely, too. You never know how other people feel inside. Try to m ake friends with them.
Or you may join a club to meet new people and to keep yourself busy.
Yo u need to find happiness in yourself. Write a list of all the good things about yourself, learn to like yourself, and then others will see your confidence and like you, too.
( ) 61. What's the trouble with Peter?
A. He doesn't like his parents. B. He doesn't like others.
C. His parents don't like him. D. He isn't good at studying and feels lonely.
( )62. Why does Peter write to the editor?
A. Because he wants to make friends with him.
B. Because he wants to ask the editor to help him.
C. Because he wants the editor to know about him.
D. Because he wants to give the editor some advice.
( )63. If Peter joins a club, he can __________ .
A. meet new people and make friends with them B. keep his friends busy
C. study hard but never think about others D. be a good-looking boy
( )64. Peter will probably feel ________ when he reads the letter from the editor.
A. sad B. lonely C. glad D. afraid
( ) 65. How many pieces of advice did the editor give to Peter?
A. one B. two C. three D. four
初二英语阅读理解送给我们同学们了,阅读理解训练需要我们大家坚持下来,只有我们大家坚持下去,我们才能成绩优异。
最后阅读完本文()之后,学大教育的小编将为大家推荐更多的相关文章,内容相当精彩,一定不要错过。
学大辅导热线:400-059-4662
明星学员辅导科目:物理辅导前:63.0分 辅导后:84.0分 辅导科目:物理辅导前:64.0分 辅导后:88.0分 辅导科目:语文辅导前:78.0分 辅导后:89.0分
辅导年级:初中辅导科目:物理
辅导年级:高中辅导科目:语文
辅导年级:高中辅导科目:化学
为什么选择学大教育 关于学大教育 客服中心中考英语高瞻远瞩放眼全球
每天学英语
想进步,请坚持参与每天学英语活动!
每天一词:
最新社区精华帖子
走遍美国教学版
哈利学前班[英语儿歌]
海绵宝宝 英文版
风中的女王第1季
经典学习方法
文章资料目录导航

免责声明:本站只提供资源播放平台,如果站内部分资源侵犯您的权益,请您告知,我们会立即处理。
Copyright &
大耳朵英语 & | 京公网安备 20
&&&大耳朵在线聊天就中考而言,今年北京中考更把原来的22分提高到24分,文章篇幅也有所加长。从某种意义上说,阅读已经成为英语考试成绩的一个风向标。因此谈起阅读,同学们是爱恨交织。现在我们就来看看,为什么我们会恨阅读。
最新阅读理解、初中英语阅读理解技巧信息由沪江网提供
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&初二英语阅读理解
初二英语阅读理解
Sally was a student. It was going to be her mother's birthday. She wanted to buy her a present that would be nice and useful but not expensive.
She went shopping after a quick and simple lunch. After she looked for half an hour, she found a shop that was selling cheap umbrellas, and she decided to take a black one.
She thought, “Mom can carry it when she is wearing clothes of any color.” So she bought a lovely black umbrella and took it to school with her until her class finished.
On her way home on the train she felt hungry because she had so little for lunch. So she went to the buffet car (餐车). She left the umbrella on her seat. But when she got back, it had gone!
Sally began to cry. The other passengers felt very sorry for her and asked what the matter was. She told them the black umbrella she bought for her mother had gone, and she had to get off at the next station. After the three passengers heard this, they asked her for her mother's address so that they could send the umbrella to her if someone took it by mistake and brought it back.
And now a week passed. Sally got a letter from her mother. It said “Thank you very much for your lovely gifts, but why do you send me three black umbrellas?”
1.Which sentence has the same meaning as “Mom can carry it when she is wearing&& clothes of any color”?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. Mom must carry it when she is wearing any clothes.
B. Mom is beautiful in any clothes.
C. The color of the umbrella is OK for Mom's clothes of any color.
D. Mom can buy any clothes that she likes to wear.
2.Where did Sally find the umbrella missing?
A. On the train.&&&& &&&&B. At her school.&&&&
C. At the train station.&&&& D. In the shop.
3.From the passage, we can know that _____.
A. Sally's mother would write to her if she didn’t receive the gift
B. one of the umbrellas must be sent by Sally
C. the three umbrellas were sent by the three passengers
D. nobody on the train took away the umbrella
4.The best title for the story is “_________”. A.A lucky girl&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. The story of an umbrella
C. On the train&&&&&&&&&&
D. A happy mother
5.The writer wants to tell us _________.
A. we should look after our things when we are traveling
B. if we show our love to others, we can get love from others
C. we should often send our parents gifts
D. it’s no use crying when we are in trouble
其他回答 (1)
答案是:cacab
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语 的文章

随机推荐