假如你叫李华,假设你的外地朋友李华朋友linda将去英国.请你将她的基本情况介绍给你英国朋友vic

假如你是李华你的好朋友Linda最近课业繁重,来信向你诉说苦恼,每天有很多作业要写,没有运动也没有娱乐按以下要点回信:制定合理的时间表多和家人及同学沟通多参加课外活动,放松心情.高_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假如你是李华你的好朋友Linda最近课业繁重,来信向你诉说苦恼,每天有很多作业要写,没有运动也没有娱乐按以下要点回信:制定合理的时间表多和家人及同学沟通多参加课外活动,放松心情.高
假如你是李华你的好朋友Linda最近课业繁重,来信向你诉说苦恼,每天有很多作业要写,没有运动也没有娱乐按以下要点回信:制定合理的时间表多和家人及同学沟通多参加课外活动,放松心情.高中英语作文
楼上的几个小错误,以帮助你改变亲爱的琳达:我知道这是一个全新的环境中,你很难加入.但是,不要担心.这只是时间问题.如果你感到孤独.只要去交朋友.我相信每个同学,你是愿意帮助你,如果你有问题,用新的语言.不要害怕说话有人说,你不知道.一个新的环境始终困扰着新人.只是尽你所能. 你黎呼吖欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
假设你叫李华, 你的英国笔友Linda 将作为交换生(exchange student)来中国学习,她报名参加了汉语培训学习汉语。请根据下列提示和你学习英语的体会给Linda写一封回信。注意:(1) 回信需要包括全部要点;(2) 开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总数;(3)字数在60以上。Dear Linda,
I’m very glad that you’ll come to China as an exchange student. I know it isn’t easy to learn Chinese, but I have some ideas that may help. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Best wishes and looking forward to meeting you in China.Yours, Li Hua
答案Dear Linda,
I’m very glad that you’ll come to China as an exchange student. I know it isn’t easy to learn Chinese, but I have some ideas that may help. Firstly, it’s very important to listen to the teacher carefully in class and take some notes so that you can go over your lessons later. Secondly, try to catch every chance to practice speaking, both in and out of class. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. Then try to listen and read more in Chinese. What’s more, you’d better plan your time well and study it very often every day. Above all, you should be confident in yourself and don’t give up whenever you meet with difficulty. I’m sure you will succeed through your hard work.
解析试题分析: 这是一篇应用文写作,写一封信。给出的材料比较全面,我们所要做的首先是应用正确的英语句子把这些内容表达出来,在此基础上亦可适当发挥,注意不要遗漏材料中给出的要点。写作前先结合要表达的事情确定句子的人称时态,注意标点符号及大小写等问题,不要犯语法错误。注意上下文之间的逻辑关系,语意连贯。考点:考查应用文的写作点评:注意写作中的时态、人称和数的问题,时态一般是一般现在时态,人称是第一人称较多。写作中语言要准确、简明,说明有条理,符合逻辑。欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
假如你是李华,你的外籍教师Linda邀请你去参加她周日下午举办的生日聚会,可是你有事不能参加。请你给她写一封100词左右的电子邮件,说明原因并表达祝福。开头已写好,要点如下:1.&感谢邀请,并表达歉意;2.&原因:周六和父母一起去乡下看望生病的祖父,周日晚上才能返回家,很遗憾不能及时赶回参加她的生日聚会;3.&生日礼物:汉英词典,托同学刘红给她带去;4.&表达祝福。 Dear Linda,Thank you for inviting me to your birthday party on Sunday afternoon. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,Li Hua&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
答案Dear Linda,Thank you for inviting me to your birthday party on Sunday afternoon. I would like to go but I am afraid that I can’t make it .My grandpa ,who lives in the countryside , fell ill suddenly ,so my parents are taking me to see him on Saturday. We won’t come back home until Sunday evening. I’m terribly sorry about this, I know that you are learning Chinese, so I bought you a Chinese-English dictionary as a birthday present. I will ask Liu Hong to take it to you. I wish you a happy time&& at the party!假设你叫李华,你的英国笔友Linda为了来中国参观奥运会而报名参加了汉语培训班学习汉语.她最近写信向你询问学习外语的建议.请根据下列提示和你学习英语的体会给Linda写一封回信.注意:1_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假设你叫李华,你的英国笔友Linda为了来中国参观奥运会而报名参加了汉语培训班学习汉语.她最近写信向你询问学习外语的建议.请根据下列提示和你学习英语的体会给Linda写一封回信.注意:1
假设你叫李华,你的英国笔友Linda为了来中国参观奥运会而报名参加了汉语培训班学习汉语.她最近写信向你询问学习外语的建议.请根据下列提示和你学习英语的体会给Linda写一封回信.注意:1.回信需要包括全部要点;2.开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数;3.字数60左右.Dear&Linda,& &I’m&very&glad&that&you’ll&come&to&China&to&watch&the&Olympic&Games.&I&know&it&isn’t&easy&tolearn&a&foreign&language,&but&I&have&some&ideas&that&may&help.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Best&wishes&and&looking&forward&to&meeting&you&in&China.Yours,Li&Hua
我就直接写中间的了.比较简单.你凑活着用吧.你自己注意首字母大小写. fristly,you should take some notes while you are having lessons. notes can help you review zhe knowledge after class. then, i think you can discuss with your classmates or your study group. don't be afraid of opening your mouse.
i probably should introduce you some exra books or movies which can help you learning. because thirdly the more you read and listen, the more you can learn. if i have troble learning english, i will stop reading text books. i will read somrthing interesting in english instead. i think it's also suitable for you learning chinese. you can't put too much stress on yourslef. combine education with recreation(寓教于乐). i am forward to hearing from you again. hoping next time we can meet in person in china.假设你是李华,你的一个好朋友Linda现在正感到生活不快乐,不健康,有压力,可又不知道如何改变自己的生活方式,于是写信给你,请求给她提些建议。下面是你提的几点建议,请你按照以下内容给Linda回一封信..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%假设你是李华,你的一个好朋友Linda 现在正感到生活不快乐,不健康,有压力,可又不知道如何改变自己的生活方式,于是写信给你,请求给她提些建议。下面是你提的几点建议,请你按照以下内容给Linda回一封信(约100词左右)1.要有足够的睡眠,至少8小时,这样才能精力充沛(energetic)、学习积极(active)。2.多锻炼是非常重要的3.多吃水果和蔬菜,禁止吃垃圾食品(junk food)。4.学习之余听听音乐可以减轻压力。5.尽可能地微笑,它会帮助你快乐、忘记烦恼。Dear Linda ,If you? want to be healthy and happy,you need to have a healthy lifestyle. I have some advice for you and I hope you will follow all of it.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Yours LiHua 马上分享给朋友:答案Dear Linda,If you want to be healthy and happy,you need to have a healthy lifestyle. I have some advice for you and I hope you will follow all of it. As a young student , you need to get enough sleep , so you need to try to go to bed earlier every night. You should try to sleep for at least 8 hours every day .That will help you be active and energetic for your day at school . Doing more exercise is also very important ,and you should remember to eat more vegetables and fruits. You mustn’t eat junk food . It can reduce your stress to listen to music sometimes after studying . Often smiling as often as possible can help you stay happy and forget your troubles . Hope my advice can be of help to you. Good luck to you..Yours LiHua点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题

我要回帖

更多关于 南京李华手机 的文章

随机推荐