服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by推荐到广播
134256 人聚集在这个小组
(卿本自由身)
(leonhill)
(吾皇万岁万万岁)
第三方登录:求英语高手帮我翻译一段话!十分感谢_百度知道
求英语高手帮我翻译一段话!十分感谢
就走吧,你都感觉不到,如果你想走:我们之间缺少太多的信任,你总是不信任我,因为或许你就不曾爱过我,因为从头到尾你都没有相信过我,或许你需要的爱不是我可以给你的,即使我再怎样爱你,或许你很想离开我,推翻我求高手帮我翻译以下这段话,我们之间的问题越来越多,再为你付出再多,祝你幸福,总是因为别人而和我争吵
请大家不要是用翻译机,手工翻译哦~~谢谢大家~~~
提问者采纳
try to push me hard and fight with me for other personthere is few belief between you and me ,i couldn't give you what you want,you have not been trusting met love me all the time ,if you want go ,i think you don&#39,no matter how i love you , we have too many problems, you could never feel anything ,what i do for you ,wish you happy, you always don&#39,just go ,maybe you want to leave me
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
You never trust me and you always disagree with me. Maybe you want to leave me. No matter how much I love you or how much I do for you. You always fight with me for other people. Maybe the love you want is not something Ive never trusted me to start with, you never feel it, then leave. There are more and more problems between us. Wish yve never really loved me. If you want to leave me, because you's too little trust between usThere&#39. Maybe because you&#39
There had no any trust between us,you never trusted me ,against with me.You fighted with me,only because of otherone,the probloms come more and more between you and me.Maybe you want to leave me away,because you never trusted me from the begainning,even I loved you so deeply,give you so many,but you still can not feel them.Maybe as you never loved me,if you want to go,then you can go,maybe I can not give you the love that you want to have. Wish you felicity.
There's too much of a lack of trust between us, you never trust me, and overthrows me, always quarreling with me for the others, there's too much problems between you and me, maybe you want to leave me,
because you never trusted me from the beginning, no matter how i love you, how much i give, you can never feel it, or maybe you have never loved me, if you want to go, just go, perhaps the love you need i might never give you, wish you happiness.
这绝对不是机器翻的,这是我自己翻的!
Lack too much trust between us, you always distrust me, overthrow me, always quarrel with me because of others, the question between us is getting more and more, perhaps you want to leave me very much, because you have not believed me from the beginning to the end, even if how I love you, and then pay it more for you, you are imperceptible, because perhaps you never love me, if you want to go, walk, perhaps the love which you needed can be given to you by me, wish you happiness. 我已经很努力了,努力学英语把!
Too many of our lack of trust between, you always do not trust me, to overthrow me, and always as the others and I quarrel between us more and more problems, perhaps you want to leave me, because from start to finish you do not believe me, even how I love you, and then you pay more, you do not feel, because perhaps you never loved me, if you want to practice on the go, perhaps you need to love is not I can give you, and wish you happiness.
感谢的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:大家好,我叫周佳。我非常高兴来到这里,在这里我结识了许多好朋友,我的理想是当一名设计师。我来自中国临汾,希望大家多多帮助我 关心我。希望老师多多关注我,多多提醒我。谢谢大家!是什么意思?
大家好,我叫周佳。我非常高兴来到这里,在这里我结识了许多好朋友,我的理想是当一名设计师。我来自中国临汾,希望大家多多帮助我 关心我。希望老师多多关注我,多多提醒我。谢谢大家!
问题补充:
Hello, my name is Zhou Jia. I am very happy to be here, where I met many good friends, my vision is to become a designer. Linfen, I come from China, I hope that we can help me concern. I hope that teachers can concern, lot for reminding me. Thank you all!
Good for you, My Name is Zhou Jia. I am very pleased to be here, here, I know a lot of good friends, my ideal is that when a designer. I am from China's Linfen. I hope Members can help me care of me. I hope that teachers, Dodo Dodo concern remind me of it. Thank you all!
Everybody good, my name am Zhou Jia.I arrive extremely happily here, has known many good friends in here me, my ideal is works as a designer.I come from the Chinese Linfen, hoped everybody very much helps me to care about me.Hoped teacher very much pays attention to me, very much reminds me.Thanks e
Hello, my name is Zhou Jia. I am very happy to be here, where I met many good friends, my vision is to become a designer. Linfen, I come from China, I hope that we can help me concern. I hope that teachers can concern, lot for reminding me. Thank you all!
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 感谢父母的一段话 的文章

随机推荐