普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:57.03KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢high high歌词中文翻译_百度知道
high high歌词中文翻译
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
m so highfly fly touch the skyha ha ha ha hasay la la la la laha ha ha ha ha(ah~) &lt! high high I&#39.G in the the club in ma b-boys'm so highhigh high up in the skyhigh high I' move 拉住我数着手指期待的freedom 人数超限凶悍狐狸之间的颤抖 一分一秒我和你约定至永远 hey come on and make some noise我就是今夜的领头人 我的少女 yo fly尖叫吧 自觉点靠过来TOP class and Mr;m so highhigh high up in the skyhigh high I'm so highfly fly touch the skyha ha ha ha hasay la la la la laha ha ha ha ha(ah~) Ok 哼着小曲儿有如 butturfly high 闪电般高高蹦起吧 like忍者虽然彼此意见不同 但其实用意一样疯狂地重复 都跟上来 从空中自由落体这些就像一切都解脱了般的愉快人们如果就这样简简单单 没有做作 只是纯真而已拉着我的手和我玩吧 不喜欢的话就逃开这都市上方的中心 让我问问看是谁 high high I's dance在这让真正爱玩的人完全疯狂的感觉中everybody makin'm so highhigh high up in the skyhigh high I' move makin'm so highfly fly touch the skyha ha ha ha hasay la la la la laha ha ha ha ha(ah~)Baby 稍等 stop now 时间所剩无几人生就是一次毫无缘由的彷徨Baby 稍等 stop now 时间所剩无几人生就是一次充满缘由的彷徨ghetto electro 不知早已疯狂 不要拦我 here we goghetto electro 根本不知疲倦 不要停歇 here we go(go go go go go go)(ah~)high high I&#39
HIGH HIGH   LYRICS BY GD&TOP+TEDDY COMPOSED&ARRANGED BY TEDDY   (ah~)   소리쳐알아서모셔   尖叫吧 自觉点陪我一起   TOP class and Mr.G in the the club in ma b-boys's dance   진짜놀줄아는도제대로터진감속   让真正会玩的人也会在完全爆发的感觉中   everybody makin' move makin' move 땡겨줘   everybody makin' move makin' move 拉住我   손꼽아기다리던freedom 정원초과   期盼已久的自由 早已超员   드센여우들만의씨름일분일초가   与强悍的狐狸们交手 一分一秒  너에게영원을약속해   与你永远的约定  hey come on and make some noise   嘿过来制造点噪音   난이밤의대통령   我是这夜晚的总统   나의소녀yo fly!   我的少女yo fly!   high high I'm so high high high up in the sky   high high I'm so high fly fly touch the sky   ha ha ha ha ha say la la la la la ha ha ha ha ha   (ah~)   ok 콧노래부르며마치butturfly high   ok 哼唱着歌时就像butturfly high   번개처럼높게뛰어올라like 닌자   像闪电一样跳得很高就像忍者   서로의견은안맞지만결국뜻은같아   虽然相互意见不同但其实用意是相同的   복창에미쳐다타   全都疯狂地跟着唱吧   하늘로자유낙하   从空中自由落体  모든걸해탈한듯   全都得到解脱   즐기는저사람들   愉快的那些人们   어쩌면그냥별뜻없이   如果就那样简简单单  그저내숭없이다만순수할뿐   没有做作 只有纯真   날잡고놀아봐요   抓着我的手一起玩吧  싫다면도망가요   不喜欢的话就避开吧   이도시위중심이나는묻지누군지   在这都市上方的中心 我会问问看是谁   high high I'm so high high high up in the sky   high high I'm so high fly fly touch the sky   ha ha ha ha ha say la la la la la ha ha ha ha ha   (ah~)   Baby 잠깐stop now 시간이없잖아   宝贝现在稍微停一下 没有多少时间了   인생이란한방이유없는방황   人生就是一次没有缘由的彷徨   Baby 잠깐stop now 시간이없잖아   宝贝现在稍微停一下 没有多少时间了   인생이란한방이유있는방황   人生就是一次充满缘由的彷徨   ghettoelectro 미칠지모르죠말리지마here we go   ghettoelectro 不知不觉中早已疯狂 别拦着我here we go   ghettoelectro 지칠줄모르죠멈추지마here we go   ghettoelectro 不知不觉中精疲力尽 别停下来here we go   (go go go go go go)   (ah~)   high high I'm so high   high high up in the sky   high high I'm so high   fly fly touch the sky   ha ha ha ha ha   say la la la la la   ha ha ha ha ha
翻译big bang是吧
big bang意思是;大爆炸
望采纳 谢谢
已通知提问者对您的回答进行评价,请稍等
已通知提问者对您的回答进行评价,请稍等
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁其中,采用交流注入法的实现内阻的精确测量,配以高精度采样电阻和4路8位ADC芯片PCF8591实现对蓄电池电压、电流、内阻等参数的实时监测。人机接口采用独立按键以及LCD12864液晶显示器,控制界面直观、简洁,具有良好的人际交互性能。的翻译:Where AC internal resistance of injection method to achieve accurate measurements, equipped with resistance and high precision sampling 4-channel 8-bit ADC chip PCF8591 to battery voltage, current, resistance and other parameters monitored in real time. Human-machine interfaces using independent pre 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
其中,采用交流注入法的实现内阻的精确测量,配以高精度采样电阻和4路8位ADC芯片PCF8591实现对蓄电池电压、电流、内阻等参数的实时监测。人机接口采用独立按键以及LCD12864液晶显示器,控制界面直观、简洁,具有良好的人际交互性能。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Among them, the AC injection method to achieve accurate measurement of internal resistance, together with the high-precision sampling resistor and a 4-channel 8-bit adc chip pcf8591 achieve real-time monitoring of battery voltage, current, internal resistance and other parameters. Man-machine interf
Where AC internal resistance of injection method to achieve accurate measurements, equipped with resistance and high precision sampling 4-channel 8-bit ADC chip PCF8591 to battery voltage, current, resistance and other parameters monitored in real time. Human-machine interfaces using independent pre
Among them, uses the exchange injection method the realization interface resistance precision measuring, matches by the high accuracy sampling resistance and 4 group 8 ADC the chip PCF8591 realization to parameter and so on accumulator cell voltage, electric current, interface resistance real-time m
In exchange, the injection of the Resistance for precise measurements, with high-precision sampling resistors and 4-way 8-bit ADC PCF 8591 chip to the battery voltage, current, resistance, and other parameters of the real-time monitoring. Human-machine interface is an independent press, as well as 1
Where AC internal resistance of injection method to achieve accurate measurements, equipped with resistance and high precision sampling 4-channel 8-bit ADC chip PCF8591 to battery voltage, current, resistance and other parameters monitored in real time. Human-machine interfaces using independent pre关于Jason Marz的Live high谁有live high这首歌的中文翻译啊!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于Jason Marz的Live high谁有live high这首歌的中文翻译啊!
谁有live high这首歌的中文翻译啊!
  I try to picture a girl  Through a looking glass  See her as a carbon atom  See her eyes and stare back at them  See that girl  As her own new world  Though a home is on the surface,she is still a universe  透过镜子  我试着描绘一个女孩  可以选择把她看成一颗小小的尘埃  我转过身凝视他的眼睛  也可以去想象她有一个只属于自己的全新世界  尽管她看上去很平凡,但仍可能像宇宙那样神秘  Glory God,oh God is peeking through the blinds  Are we all here standing naked  Taking guesses at the actual date and time  Oh my,justifying reasons why  Is an absolutely insane resolution to live by  光荣的上帝啊,上帝正在偷偷看着我们这群浑然不觉的人们  在他面前我们是不是都是一样,赤裸裸站在那儿  猜一猜确切的日期和时间  上帝啊,为了追寻世间万物的因由而活着  是最疯狂的决心吧  Live high  Live mighty  Live righteously  Takin it easy  Live high,  live mighty  Live righteously  开心的活着  用力的生活  正直的生活  让自己放轻松吧  开心的活着,  用力的生活  正直的活着  Try to picture the man  To always have an open hand  See him as a giving tree  See him as matter  Matter fact he's not a beast  No not the devil either  Always a good deed doer  And it's laughter that we're makin after all  我试着描绘一个男人  一个平时很慷慨的男人  把他想象成一颗挂着礼物的树  把他想象成一件东西  事实上,他不是牲口  也不是魔鬼  但我们这样想象着,他就变得很可笑  The call of the wild is still an ordination why  And the order of the permeates  All our politics are too late  Oh my,the congregation in my mind  Is this assembly singing gratitude  Practicing their livin for you  为什么,自然界依旧要被分类  有为什么要有区别的对待  我们的规则总是滞后  哦,我的上帝,我的脑子里有人在集会  是在合唱着对你的感激吗?  奋力的表达着他们对你的爱  Live high  Live mighty  Live righteously  Takin it easy  Live high,  live mighty  Live righteously  开心的活着  用力的生活  正直的生活  让自己放轻松吧  开心的活着,  用力的生活  正直的活着  Let's take it easy  And celebrate the malleable reality  Because nothing is ever as it seems  This life is but a dream  让自己放轻松吧  去赞美着充满一切可能的世界吧  因为一切都不会只有看上去的那么简单  这就是生活,不是梦想  take it easy  Live high  Live mighty  Live righteously  take it easy  Live high  Live mighty  Live righteously  放松吧  开心的活着  用力的生活  正直的生活  让自己放轻松吧  开心的活着,  用力的生活  正直的生活  Let's take it easy  Live high  Live mighty  Live righteously  Takin it easy  Live high,live mighty  Live righteously  Let's take it easyhighbrave翻译成中文翻译_百度知道
highbrave翻译成中文翻译
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译英文 的文章

随机推荐