和leaves bunnies 相同类别e开头的单词有哪些些

shake这个单词有哪些意思?_百度知道
shake这个单词有哪些意思?
求详解,越多越好
最好是和这个有关的,什么意思啊,神有人和我说“SHAKE常常和佛对话”
getting a fair shake.颤抖、常常急速的运动来回移动To tremble:在投掷前使(骰子)发出响声并搅混v、不规律的:摇动的行为A trembling or quivering movement,经营. , rather slight trembling, shakesv:用来覆盖乡村建筑物如谷仓的粗制石棉瓦;s hand tremble in mine:“It is not easy to shake one&#39. people called me unsolicited to itemize his mistakes or praise his courage” (Tina Brown)“〔他〕 是如此震动了好莱坞.此危机使我坚定的信念也为之动摇To remove or dislodge by jerky movements:The child&#39:Let&#39,瞬间。The floor shook when she walked across the room,如对新环境或新工作shake offTs shake on it:挥动.把椅垫上的灰尘拍掉To bring to a specified condition by or as if by shaking:藉着摇动而…:shake one&#39.【非正式用语】 地震A fissure in rock.我们摆脱了恐惧shake upTo upset by or as if by a physical jolt or shock,由于激动.摇动:粗盖板、快速的:颤抖,就象一个要哭的孩子” (伯斯·塔金顿): shakes 【非正式用语】 发抖;k] shak:“Her lip quivered like that of a child about to cry” (Booth Tarkington);打扰; cells for hidden weapons, such as barns.混合饮料.做了一笔公平交易shake downSlang T hurry up:I was so terrified that my legs began to quake:[sh&sup3:cedar shakes. “她的嘴唇抖动着.不稳; ,摆脱:使扰乱或骚动,晃动:“She starts like one that spies an adder &#47, rapid: Shiver
意指受寒后快速,房子摇晃起来, tremble:I&#39. 当她穿过房间时地板晃动:通过不平稳的运动使除去或移去;智囊团…及名目繁多的基金会”(国内评论)Middle English shaken 中古英语 shaken from Old English sceacan 源自 古英语 sceacan shak“able 或shake“ableadj.哆嗦.试图摆脱他、虚弱或生气引起. .跳舞To move quickly, designate,如由于冲击或巨变引起发抖, 摇:因风吹或霜冻引起的木材裂纹Informal A moment or an instant,连腿都开始发抖:上下或左右剧烈地移动某物。挥去. :使某人自己免除…、发烧或生病的人身上发生的.试航;s tree that .See also Synonyms at
agitate, especially in anger, quiver.(不及物动词)To move to and fro in short。使忧烦动摇。The apple blossoms trembled in the wind, tremble。Tremble
implies quick, vi,拍掉:We managed to give our pursuers the shake.ing, or anger:受惊吓. Often used with the :【俚语】 对…进行一次彻底搜查,数落他的过失或褒奖他的勇气” (蒂娜·布朗)shake a stick at【俚语】To point out,抖掉to shake
leaves from a tree把树叶从树上摇落握手Thell do it in a shake.摇动, shudderThese verbs mean to manifest involuntary vibratory movement.我们设法摆脱了追赶者no great shakes【俚语】Unexceptional;普通的: Tremble
意指迅速.J; get rid of,使颤抖, shaking摇动. “我站在古老的冬日雪夜中颤抖” (罗伯特·索恩韦尔);震动shake a rug抖动地毯The house shook
as the heavy truck went past:通过或好象通过震动使达到一特定状态:“stepping in between the victim and the bully:【俚语】 摆脱.受害者用激动得发抖的声音描述了敌人轰炸的经过. ;s head摇头表示不同意shaken:以颤言发(一个音节)Games To rattle and mix (dice)s small bod a trice:挥舞或摇动.【游戏】 摇骰子.彻底搜查犯人牢房以查出隐藏的武器To subject (a new ship or aircraft) to shakedown testing;挥动:was badly shaken up by the accident.摇动.我一会儿就干Music A trill,以至于各界人士都主动打电话给我.(及物动词)To cause to move to and fro with jerky movements: Quake
指更强烈的运动: think-tanks : Quiver
暗指轻微的:使动摇, rather slight movement,重组;s) tree【俚语】To arouse to action or reaction。The victim described the enemy&#39: was suffering from a bad case of the shakes, often jerky movements.【音乐】 以颤音发音To shake hands. .intr、颤抖, as from cold or in anger. 孩子的小身躯因抽泣而抖动, or ill,如寒冷. 苹果花在风中摇曳.(名词)The act of shaking, irregular:We shook off our fears.[。shake one's heart free of the impression”(John Middleton Murry)“要将印象抹灭是不容易的”(约翰·米德尔顿·默里)Slang To get rid of:I could feel the youngster&#39, or name,舞动:被或好象被一种身体上的颠簸或震动扰得心神不安:脱离.. 。Quives fist:引起行动或反应.【音乐】 颤音See milk shake参见 milk shakeA beverage in which the ingredients are mixed by shaking. all manner of .摇动:一种通过晃动从而混合其中成分的饮料A rough shingle used to cover rustic buildings;安居下来 shake up重新组织(一组织)搅拌, 颤抖; ordinary.快速移动, vibrate:抖去, as that caused by shock or upheaval, dismay “她象看到蝮蛇一般突然跳起来&#47:变得适应或习惯的。Quake
refers to more violent movement:使受到变动很大的安排或组织; 使缺乏信心逃脱.两人握手:new management bent on shaking up the company。Shudder
applies chiefly to convulsive shaking caused by fear。Shake
is the most general.握手, as to a new environment or a new job、害怕, or rock;除去…, quake;赶快shake (another&#39,如因寒冷或发怒To be unsteady. :couldn&#39:【非正式用语】 一会儿.【俚语】 从…敲诈金钱Slang To make a thorough search of:【俚语】 交易:一瞬间或一刹那:在问候或告别时或作为表示同意时紧握(双手)Music To trill (a note).使发抖, 颤抖。The man shook his fist angrily.shook;摇落;“k…n] shak, feverishshake[Feik]v.K: Shudder
主要指由于恐惧.en[sh&sup3,摆脱Try to shake him off:shook down the prisoners&#39. The fear whereof doth make him shake and shudder” (Shakespeare);t shake the man who was following us, even when the victim happens to be no great shakes”(Louis Auchincloss)“即使受害者是普通百姓:a crisis that shook my deepest beliefs.tr:大力整顿:“[He]
so shook Hollywood&#39, as in a person who is cold.挥拳To clasp (hands) in greeting or leave-taking or as a sign of agreement;使失去自制.使适应:以短的、震颤的运动:使失去稳定性或动摇, as from excitement:指出.ek]v:不能控制的颤抖;挥动一会儿, or revulsion;顷刻, 震动shakeshakeAHD.摇动, frightened, 摇,如在混合中Music To trill. 我能感到那个年轻人的手在我的手中颤抖:非例外的、振动或摆动To cause to lose stability or waver.他愤怒地挥动着拳头.让我们为此握手n, dismayshake[FeIk]s bombardment in a voice shaking with emotion.eik]K, as of a person experiencing chill, weakness.正患有严重的颤抖病Slang A bargain or deal, shiver.摇晃.裂缝:从…逃离或摆脱…,尤指愤怒时. 。常与the 连用;k] D.因那次事故而饱受惊吓To subject to a drastic rearrangement or reorganization.(动词)shook[sh&#8249:使不安;摇动或摇曳To move something vigorously up and down or from side to side:使震颤.摇晃.重载的卡车经过时;摇混shake it up快点, shaken,使震动. and more foundations than you could shake a stick at”(National Review)“突然出现了一个庞大的保守的行政机构:不稳定. 这些动词意味着显示出不由自主的振动:使(一艘新船或飞行器)受到试飞测试To become accl…这种恐惧使他震颤” (莎士比亚)参见同义词 agitate、相当轻微的运动.[、恐怖或心情的突变引起的骤发性震动, tremulous movement.无法摆脱跟踪我们的男人To disturb or agitate.新领导集中全力对公司进行了整顿give (someone) the shake【俚语】To escape from or get rid of:颤抖或震颤运动Informal An earthquake, disturb,转眼间in half a shake立刻(pl) (身体的)颤动,战栗no great shakes并无不凡之处,摇摆; unnerve。Shiver
involves rapid. 我被吓坏了:She was shaken by the news of the disaster.【音乐】 用颤音演唱: Shake
是最普通的:使伴着不平稳的运动来回移动To cause to quiver,我们也应保护受害者不受恶霸欺侮”(路易斯·奥金克洛斯)shake a leg【非正式用语】To dance,晃 动:“All of a sudden there came into being a vast conservative infrastructure、相当轻微的颤抖,指明.西洋杉木制的屋顶shakes Informal Uncontrollable trembling, as in mixing.岩石中的裂缝A crack in timber caused by wind or frost;并不出色 shake down用某物做临时床铺to shake down on the floor在地板上打地铺习惯新环境.她被那个灾难性的消息震惊了To brandish or wave:shook the dust from the cushions.(形容词)shake:“as I in hoary winter night stood shivering in the snow”
(Robert Southwell):握手,命名, 震动n
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
shake的相关知识
其他4条回答
摇动,晃动,颤抖
只有我最摇摆~~就是摇晃啦,晃动拉,摇头啦之类的意思。
shakevt.1. 摇,摇动;震动;抖动[O8]His heavy steps shook the room.他沉重的脚步使房间都为之震动。Shake the bottle before taking the medicine.服药之前把瓶子摇一摇。2. 握(手)He came forward and shook me by the hand.他走上前来和我握手。3. 使震惊,使心烦意乱[H][(+up)]4. 动摇,减弱This shook Arthur's religious faith.这动摇了阿瑟的宗教信仰。5. 【美】【口】摆脱vi.1. 摇动;震动;发抖He was shaking with anger.他气得浑身发抖。2. 【口】握手3. 动摇,变弱n.1. 摇动;震动;握手[S1]It is customary to welcome a visitor with a shake.习惯上大家都以握手迎接客人。2. 【口】一刹那[C]He finished the bottle of wine in a shake.他片刻功夫就把一瓶酒喝完了。3. 【美】【口】待遇[S]I got a much better shake than she did.我受到比她好得多的待遇。4. 发抖;寒颤;疟疾[the P]5. 【口】地震6. 【美】【口】奶昔(由牛奶和冰淇淋等搅制而成的混合饮料)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有着几个根据音标选单词的英语答案?谢谢(
) 1.In autumn, there are some______/
/ on the ground.
D. leafs (
) 2.He knew____/
/ how they felt when they heard that.
A. exactly
B. egactly _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案