&&¥1.00
&&¥5.00
&&¥5.00
&&¥0.05
&&¥1.00
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
安徽省安庆市第九中学学年高二上学期分班考试数学试题 Word版含答案(新人教A版)
安​徽​省​安​庆​市​第​九​中​学04​-05​学​年​高​二​上​学​期​分​班​考​试​数​学​试​题​ ​W​o​r​d​版​含​答​案​(​新​人​教​A​版​)
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢安庆九中2014秋季开学高二英语分班试题(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
安庆九中2014秋季开学高二英语分班试题(含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
安庆九中2014秋季开学高二英语分班试题(含答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om 安庆九中2014秋季开学高二英语分班试题(含答案)本试卷分第一卷(选择题)和第二卷(非选择题)第I卷 (选择题共100分)第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分)
第一节(共5 小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面五段对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. What does the man want?& A. a door&&&&&B. a key&&&&&&C. milk2. What is the woman doing?& A. taking a picture&&&B. enjoying a fountain (喷泉)&&C. climbing mountains3. What advice does the woman give the man?& A. run fast&&&&&B. take mild exercise&&&C. run slowly for long4. What are the speakers mainly talking about?& A. a ghost&&&&&B. a film&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. a story5. What is the man most probably?& A. a policeman&&&&B. a teacher&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. a doctor
第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有2至4个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有5秒钟的时间阅读各个小题;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听下面一段对话,回答第6和第7题。6. What are the speakers doing?& A. preparing for a meal&&B. doing some shopping&&&C. talking about a recipe7. What do the speakers need to buy?& A. cheese and potatoes&&B. onions and pepper&&&C. mushrooms and butter听下面一段对话,回答第8和第9题。[Z#]8. What is the party for?& A. John’s birthday&&&B. Christmas&&&&&C. John’s wedding9. What do we know about the man?& A. He’ll go to the party with the woman.& B. He has told Anna to keep a secret.& C. He looks forward to visiting the woman.听下面一段对话,回答第10至第12题。10. Who is making the telephone call?& A. Lewis Brothers&&&B. Oliver Martin&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. Mark Hanson11. What has the man failed to receive?& A. the pricelists&&&&B. the brochures (手册)&&&&&&&& C. the invitation cards12. When did the man place the order?& A. about 15 days ago&&&B. about 30 days ago&&&&&&&& &C. about 40 days ago听下面一段对话,回答第13至第16题。13. What is the relationship between the speakers?& A. teacher and student& B. grandpa and granddaughter& C. boss and secretary14. What does the man think of the typewriter?& A. slow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. unreliable&&&&&C. OK15. What once caused the loss of papers?A. There was a power cut.&&&& B. The battery ran down.&&C. The computer was broken.16. How did the man finish his paper?& A. He used a typewriter.&&B. He used a word processor.&&C. He used a computer.听下面一段独白,回答第17至第20题。17. What is the talk about?& A. spoken English&&&B. practical English&&&&C. listening EnglishX K B 1.C O M18. How many activities does the speaker mention?& A. two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. three&&&&&&C. four19. Why does the speaker recommend reading books?& A. It is a popular way to improve one’s English.& B. It is interesting and books have different levels.& C. It is the most beneficial to English learning.20. What does the speaker think of watching the news in English?& A. It is too boring to secondary school students.& B. It is more useful to advanced English learners.& C. It can help students learn how to use body language.
第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)
第一节:单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。21. The control of ________ bird flu in China finally proved to be ________ great success.A. the&&&& B. /&&& C. /; a&&& D. /; /22. Green vegetables&&&&&& nutrients,&&&&&&& vitamin A and C.&& A. contain&&& B. containin&&& C. include&& D. including23. The living room is clean and tidy ,with a dining table already _____for a meal to be cooked.A. laid&&&&&&&&& B. laying&&&&&& C. to lay&&&&&&& D. being laid24.Some of the scientists held the point ______ ______ the book said was right.A. what&& B. that&&& C. that&&&&& D. what25.The little girl was_______to look at the _______tiger.&& A.frightened , frightening&&&& B.& frightening , frightened,&& C. frightened, rightened,&&& D. frightening , frightening 26.I’d like to live in the house______there is plenty of sunshine.& A. which&&&&& B. that&&&& C.to which&&&&&&& D. where27. We are told that Xu Ke’s new film Flying Swords of Dragon Gate deserves______ .&&& A.being seen&&&& B. to be seen&&& C. to see&&&& D. seen28 .Because every day we have _______mail to receive ,we may not be able to reply to your letter. &&& A. a great many of&&& B.a large number of&&&&& C.a large amount of&&& D. a plenty of29.It is the prevention of disease ______its successful treatment that has led to the rapid increase of the world’s population.&& A.rather than&&&& B.other than&&&&& C.more than&&&& D.better than30. Sometimes the result its it is the efforts you have made to achieve it that ______.&& A. work&&&&B. help&&&&C. control&&&D. count31. After hearing the terrifying story, Polly hid behind the door, _______ with fear.&& A. to shake&&& B. shaking&&&& C. shook&&&&&& D. having shaken32. While watching Titanic, I was deeply impressed by the scene____Jack saves the life of the girl but dies in icy water himself.&& A. which&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&& C. where&&&&& D. whose 33. I’m going to bed. I’d appreciate_____if you would turn your MP5 player down.&& A. this&&&&& B. it&&&&&& C. you&&&& D. that 34, How did it ____that you missed so good a chance, which was very important for your promotion in the company?&& A.bring about&&& B. break out&&&&& C.come about&&& D. turn out35. The police were seeking more information to find out _____killed the rich merchant.&& A.who was it that&&&& B.who it was that&&&& C. it was who&& D. who was it
第二节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Father’s secret&& My father grew up in a fatherless home. At that time, the family struggled hard to _36_. The childhood experiences caused my father to be extremely mean.&&&&& There was a period of time when _39_of us had a car, so we had to ride the bus home. _40_the bus stopped more than two miles from home, Dad never met us. If someone _41_, he ‘d say in his loudest voice, “That’s what your _42_are for!” When I went to senior high school, I had to _43_a long way each time I came home. The walk didn’t _44____me as much as the fear of walking alone. I also felt that my father didn’t care about my _45_. That feeling was _46_one spring evening.&&& It had been a quite difficult week at school. Tests and long hours in labs had left me _47_. As other students were _48_at their stops, I looked out of the window _49_. Finally ,the bus pulled into my stop, and I _50_off, beginning the long journey home.&&& On that evening, I saw something gray moving along the hedge(树篱) towards my house. Upon a closer watch, I _51_ it was the top of my father’s head. Then I knew, each time I ‘d come home, he had _52_behind the hedge, watching, until I arrived safely. He did _53_ after all.After that, that spot of gray became my focus. I could hardly wait to watch for its ___54___movement on my way home. Upon reaching home I would find my father sitting in his chair. “So, it’s you !” he’d say, pretending to be __55___.&I replied, “Yes, Dad, it’s me. I’m home.”36.&& A. travel&&&&&&&& B. survive&&&&&& C. succeed&&&&&&&&&& D. escape37.&& A. excuse&&&&&&& B. point&&&&&&&& C. mistake&&&&&&&&&& D. discovery38.&& A. waste&&&&&&&& B. borrow&&&&&& C. save&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. earn39.&& A. each&&&&&&&&& B. none&&&&&&&& C. one&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. all40.&& A. Though&&&&&& B. Since&&&&&&&& C. When&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Until41.&& A. complained&&& B. forgot&&&&&&& C. arrived&&&&&&&&&&&& D. failed42.&& A. buses&&&&&&&& B. legs&&&&&&&&& C. brains&&&&&&&&&&&& D. friends43.&& A. walk&&&&&&&&& B. run&&&&&&&&& C. ride&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. drive44.&& A. tire&&&&&&&&&& B. help&&&&&&&&& C. trouble&&&&&&&&&&& D. excite45.&& A. opinion&&&&&&& B. grade&&&&&&& C. safety&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. interest46.&& A. felt&&&&&&&&&& B. discussed&&&&& C. shown&&&&&&&&&&& D. removed47.&& A. curious&&&&&&& B. exhausted&&&& C. worried&&&&&&&&&&& D. delighted48.&& A. met&&&&&&&&&& B. singing&&&&&& C. talking&&&&&&&&&&&& D. kept49.&& A. sadly&&&&&&&&& B. coldly&&&&&&& C. seriously&&&&&&&&&& D. carefully50.&& A. paid&&&&&&&&&& B. stepped&&&&&& C. called&&&&&&&&&&&& D. dropped51.&& A. considered&&&&& B. imagined&&&&& C. remembered&&&&&& D. realized52.&& A. fallen&&&&&&&&& B. left&&&&&&&&&& C. stood&&&&&&&&&&&& D. lain53.&& A. care&&&&&&&&&& B. try&&&&&&&&&&& C. watch&&&&&&&&&&& D.know54.&& A. secret&&&&&&&&& B. quick&&&&&&&&& C. easy&&&&&&&&&&&& D. small55.&& A. confident&&&&&& B. surprised&&&&&& C. happy&&&&&&&&&&& D.angry
第三部分: 阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。A&&&&&&&&&&&&& Young Music Scene Concert&&& Young musicians from all over Germany perform at Young Scene Concert at Berlin’s famous Quasimodo music hall. The concert is part of the Berlin Festival.Time: 15――20 Nov.Place: 45, 18756Berlin, GermanyCost: VariousEmail: Phone: +34(0)45 839 5986
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Documentary Film Month&&& Cinemas, schools and libraries across France and the French-speaking world take part in November’s Documentary Film Month. About 120, 000 visitors take part each year.Time: 1――20 Mar.Place: 25 Road Pyramids, 75001 ParisCost: VariousPhone: +12(0)1 43 38 1973Email:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Craft Show&&& You can come to the show twice a year, in spring and at Christmas. There are hundreds of artisans(手艺人) from across Canada selling jewellery, pottery, glass, ironwork and clothing.Time: 26 Nov. ――7 Dec.&&&& Mon.――Fri. 11 am――10 pm&&&& Sat. 10 am――8 pm&&&& Sun. 9 am――6 pmPlace: Direct Energy CentreCost: $ 10Phone: +7 658 198 3245Email:
&&&&&&&&&& Canada Blooms&&&&&&& Toronto Garden and Flower Show&&& The Canada Blooms Show every year at the Metro Toronto Convention Center is the country’s largest indoor garden show.Time: Mar. 9 am――6pm&Sun. 11 am――5 pmPlace: Metro Toronto Convention CenterCost: $ 18; under 12 freePhone: +1 235 4478768Email: 56. People can enjoy music at Young Scene Concert from________.&& A. 1――20 Mar&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 15――20 Nov.& &C. 26 Nov.――7 Dec&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 1 Mar. ――20 Nov.57. You can e-mail ___________if you want to see Documentary Film.&& A. &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. && C. &&&& D.& 58. You can buy ________at the Craft Show.&& A. glass, ironwork and clothing&&&&& B. different kinds of flowers&& C. classic music CDs&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. some books about film59. If two adults and two boys of 9 want to see Flower Show and Craft Show, it will cost them ________.&& A. $40&&&&& B. $56&&&&&&& C. $76&&&&&&& D. $11260. Which of the following is not true according to the passage?&& A. Young musicians from all over Germany perform at Quasimodo music hall. && B. Cinemas, schools and libraries across France take part in Documentary Film Month.&& C. People can enjoy the Craft Show from 9 am to 6 pm on Sunday.&& D. Toronto Garden and Flower Show is the world’s largest garden show.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& BAs a teenager, Simon Weston wasn’t particularly good at his studies, but he was a good football player. He could also be naughty sometimes so his mother decided Simon should join the army when he was sixteen to teach him some discipline(纪律).&&& S Simon really enjoyed army life and became a well-respected member. However, Simon’s life was changed forever in 1982. Argentina invaded the Falkland Islands, which belong to Britain, and Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher declared war(宣战). Simon was on board a ship taking troops to the Falklands when it was attacked and set on fire. In an act of great heroism, Simon tried to save one of his friends from being burnt alive. Sadly, he failed and was seriously burnt himself. At the age of 21, Simon’s life seemed over.&& Simon had 70 operations to rebuild his face and body. He was so badly burnt that his mother walked past him in the hospital without recognizing her son. Simon struggled to call out, “Mum, it’s me, Simon.” Hearing his voice, his mother broke down in tears. Many thought Simon would die, but to everyone’s astonishment, he survived. Although he experienced terrible pain, Simon never gave up hope. After months of treatment, Simon slowly started to recover and, although he would be terribly scarred for the rest of his life, he was able to leave hospital.&& This was when the real battle started. The physical pai however, the emotional pain became worse. Simon started to gout but was wounded by the stares of people who looked at him like he was some kind of freak(畸形的人). He felt like saying, “I wasn’t born like this you know. I was injured defending my country.” It took great courage for Simon to continue to go out.&& Eventually, Simon became involved in charity work and met his wife Lucy with whom he has three children. Life has never been the same for Simon but his Bravery is an example to us all.61. Simon’s mother wanted him to join the army because ________.&& A. he liked the life in the army&&&&&&&&& B. she wanted him to be fit&& C. he was very good at playing sports&&& D. she felt it would change his behavior.62. What can we infer from the text about Simon?&& A. He succeeded in saving his friend in danger.&& B. he became an excellent professional soldier.&& C. he didn’t get along with other soldiers.&& D. he found life in the army very terrible63. What does the underlined part “the real battle started ” in Paragraph 4 refer to ?&& A. Fighting against the physical pain.&& B. The struggle to come out of hospital.&& C. The misunderstanding by Simon’s mother.&& D. Dealing with people’s unfriendly attitudes.64. Which of the following can best describe Simon?&& A. Aggressive and strong.&&& B. Calm and kind&& C. Brave and generous&&&&& D. Strange and selfish.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& CTwo words rhyme with each other when they have the same ending word, like “think,” ”pink”. The last word in each of the lines of a poem does not have to have a rhyming sound, many of them do. Two lines of poetry that rhyme with each other at the end are call rhyming couplet.&& Writing rhyming poetry can be difficult because you need to choose words that not only rhyme but have meaning, too. Even though some poems are short, you have to think extra long at which words to choose. Here is an example of a short poem: &&&&&& He was only a bug, but he was the king.&&&&&& She smiled at him when he gave her a ring.&&&&&& He forgot to be careful of one little thing.&&&&&& His queen was a bee, and she could sting.65. What does it mean when two words rhyme?&& A. They have the same ending sound.&& B. They have different ending sounds.&& C. They must have the same meaning.&& D. They must have different meanings.66. Which of the following rhyme with each other in the short poem?&& A. Ring and thing&&&&&& B. Bug and king&& C. Queen and king&&&&&& D. Bee and sting67. Rhyming poetry is sometimes hard to write because you need to choose___________.&& A. rhyming words without meaning&& B. rhyming words with meaning && C. short lines with extra long words&& D. meaningful words without rhyming
D&& You and your friends are settling into your seats. The new Spider-Man movie is about to start and you’ve got the snacks: soda and popcorn. Food is part of what makes the movies fun.&& Just as the lights go out, you catch a slight smell of … tuna fish?! You turn your head, searching for the source. Then you spot him: A couple rows back, some guy is enjoying a tuna fish sandwich. How’d he get that in here? You wonder. Then you remember how much you paid for your snacks.&& What invites the unwelcome outside food is probably the price. Why pay $ 5 for a bag of M&Ms when you can get them for a dollar at the corner store?&& Earlier this year, a Michigan man decided to fight for his right to snack. Joshua Thompson is using his local theater after it banned outside food. He argues the ban breaks a Michigan law that prevents businesses from charging extremely high prices. However, most legal experts believe Thompson has little chance of winning his case, though he does have a point: 85 cents out of a dollar of treats a movie theater sells is pure profit(纯利).&& The truth is that movie theaters are more in the snack business than the movie business. A huge part of the ticket income goes to the Hollywood studio. This makes sense, since the studios have to pay the costs of movie production and advertising. But that often doesn’t leave much cash for the theater, which also has its own running costs. If customers stopped buying food, owners would have to raise ticket prices even higher.&& Of course, there’s another reason to think twice before bringing food into the movies: It’s against the rules. Breaking those rules can have unpleasant consequences too. Some theaters will kick you out if they catch you. Even without the threat of punishment, we should follow rules all the time------out of respect. && Here’s a good idea: Eat before the movie. 68. What is the topic of the text?&& A. The pleasure of enjoying snacks.&& B. A Michigan man’s fight for his right.&& C. Movie theaters’ ban on outside food.&& D. Bad manners in movie theaters.69. What do we know about Joshua Thompson?&& A. He broke a Michigan law.&& B. He is likely to lose the case.&& C. He thinks cinema tickets are too expensive. && D. He was forbidden to have snacks at the theaters.70. In Paragraph 5, the author mainly explains _________.&& A. how movie studios work with movie theaters&& B. how movie theaters reduce their operating costs&& C. why Hollywood studios must pay high costs&& D. why snack sales are important to movie theaters 71. How does the author feel about bringing outside food into the cinema?&& A. It is unacceptable.&& B. It is convenient.&& C. It is great fun.&&&&& D. It is lawful..&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E“Show them the money!” That’s what some people are saying for college athletes. They say students who play sports for their school should receive salaries.&&& Top athletes should be paid because many of them practice full time, Mark Jameson argues. Rico Cannon, a former college football player, agrees. “Nonathletes can get a job for extra spending money, but many student athletes spend so many hours in training that they don’t have time to work,” he explains. “Shouldn’t athletes be able to earn extra money too?”&&& The students also make money for their schools when people buy tickets to their games. The players should receive some of that cash, supporter Robbie Pokora reasons.&&& College athletes are about honor and tradition, but they’re also a business. Thanks to ticket sales, there’s money for schools to build new athletic stadiums and give the coaches high salaries. The cash should be shared with athletes. They’re the ones out on the field or court working hard for their school.&&& The money matter has others crying foul, though. Kaitlyn Rentala argues that colleges should not pay their athletes. Students are in school to get an education. Playing a sport is an extracurricular(课外的)activity, not a job. If athletes need extra money, they can apply for college scholarships(奖学金). Michael Massett is a middle school teacher and a football and a basketball coach. He agrees. “Athletes should be paid with scholarships, like nonathletes are,” Massett explains.&&& In addition, if colleges pay their athletes, those students might focus more on sports than on their education. “Most students do not become professional athletes after college. If they focus too much on sports, they may not learn the skills they need to get good jobs,” Kate Macrae reasons. Plus, she says, many athletes have schoolships that help them pay for school.72. What is Rico Cannon’s opinion on paying student athletes?&& A. They make money for their schools and should receive salaries.&& B. Training leaves them no time to work and they should be paid.&& C. Playing a sport at school is not a job and they shouldn’t be paid.&& D. They can apply for scholarships and should not be paid.73. Who supports the idea of paying student athletes?&& A. Kaitlyn Rentala&&&&&&& B. Robbie Pokora&& C. Michael Massett&&&&&&& D. Kate Macrae74. What does the underlined part “crying foul” in Paragraph 5 mean?&& A. Making no progress.&&&&&&&&& B. Giving up beliefs.&& C. having different opinions&&&&& D. Taking no interest.75. What’s the best title for the text?&& A. Pay to play? ―― Will it be popular with college athletes?&& B. College athletes make a lot of money for their schools.&& C. College athletes can apply for scholarships as their salaries.&& D. Pay to play?―― Should college athletes be paid?
第II卷(非选择题& 共35分)第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)
第一节 任务型读写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)&
阅读下面短文,根据所读内容在表格中的空白处填入恰当的单词。 注意:每个空格只填一个单词。
Millions of children are considered fat in the United States. And these children are at greater risk of bone and joint(关节) problems, and poor self-confidence. While the government is working on programs to stop this trend, experts stress that prevention should start at home.&&& The first step to a healthy home is to simplify your shopping list, Mary Jones Verbovski, a pediatric dietitian(儿科营养学家)at Seattle Children’s Hospital, recommends fresh milk products, meats and vegetables――the brighter, the better. “Look for naturally colorful foods,” she said. “More nutrients, vitamins and minerals are naturally present there.”&&&& Parents can become role models for their children by enjoying the process of cooking for the family. “When children grow up in a positive, loving environment where they cook and eat meals together, they’re more likely to absorb that into their own lives and families as they grow,” Verbovski said. “Inviting kids to join in the kitchen activities also helps the parents,” notes Verbovski. “If your child helps with cooking and food preparation, you get an understanding of what they like and what they may be willing to try,” she said.&&&& It’s important to pass on nutritional facts to your children in a way that they’ll remember them. Nancy Walsh, who volunteers with the Junior League program, says keeping kids involved form start to finish helps them to learn nutritional and exercise tips and they’ll remember what they have learned through play and carry it with them as they grow up. The key is making it fun, while encouraging good discipline(纪律) and limits. “Find a way to make exercise and fitness fun and playful, not work or a chore,” Verbovski said. &&&&&&&&&&&&& 书面表达假如你是李华,你发现部分同学每次遇到重要考试,都会出现一些焦虑症状。请你用英语写一封信,向某学生英文报编辑反映该问题。信的内容应包括以下要点: 焦虑症状: 头晕,乏力睡眠不好,食欲不振,无法安心复习,慌乱不安建议: 1. 考前制定好合适的复习计划;2. 考试期间正常休息; 3. 睡前洗热水&&&&&& 澡, 喝热牛奶等有助于睡眠其他建议(自拟)注意:1. 根据以上内容写一篇短文,不要逐句翻译,可适当增加细节以使行文连贯;要准确适用语法和词汇; 适用一定的句型、词汇、清楚、连贯地表达自己的意思;词数:120字左右。开头已给出,不计词数。参考词汇: 头晕: dizzy(adj.)
Dear editor, I’m Li Hua, a high school student. I’m writing to tell you about some symptoms of anxiety among us students before exams._________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __&英语参考答案
&第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满40分)56~60:B C A C D&& 61~65:D B D C A&&& 66~70:A B C B D&& 71~75:A B B C D第四部分 写作(共两节,满分35分) 第一节 任务型读写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)& 阅读下面短文,根据所读内容在表格中的空白处填入恰当的单词。 注意:每个空格只填一个单词。76. fatness& 77. confident& 78.Simplify&& 79. color&& 80. kitchen81.treat/regard& 82. understand/know& 83. fun&& 84. nutritional& 85. encouraged
&&&& 第二节 书面表达(满分25分)I am Li Hua, a high school student. I am writing to tell you about some symptoms of anxiety among us students before exams.Most of us feel nervous whenever we’re taking an important exam. Some will feel dizzy or tired, some will suffer from lack of sleep, and some will lose their appetite. In fact, all these symptoms have terrible effects on our exams and we are all eager to get rid of them.First of all, in my opinion, it’s important for us to have a right attitude towards exams. They are only a means of checking how we getting along with our studies, so there is no need to worry too much about the results. Study hard every day and make careful plans for every exam. In this way we can avoid suffering form the pressure of exams.&
&文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 泸县九中校长 的文章

随机推荐