jefern的中文伤翻译成英文是什么是什么什么

当前位置: &
fm stereo是什么意思
中文翻译调频立体声:&&&&Fm = fermium 【化学】元素镄的符号。 :&&&& 〔口语〕 1.=stereotype. 2.=ster ...
例句与用法1.It has manual transmission , plenty of trunk space and an am / fm stereo cassette player .它有用手操作的传动系统,充裕的行李箱空间和调幅调频的立体声盒式收录音机。2.Fm stereo fm - am standard signal generator函数信号产生器3.Am / fm stereo synthesizer tunerFm立体声合成调谐器4.Fm stereo signal generatorFm立体声信号发生器5.I should ( also ) point out ( that ) an am - fm stereo radio is included我还想指出, (车上)配有调幅-调频立体声收音机。 6.Fm stereo broadcasting was introduced , further enhanced the broadcasting services开始短波调频立体声广播,进一步提高广播服务。 7.For fm stereo , connect the stereo headphones to the 2 ( headphones ) jack收听fm立体声广播时,请接立体声耳机于2 (耳机)插孔收听。 8.Detail specification for electronic component . semiconductor integrated circuit - type cd 7343 gs phaselocked loop fm stereo decoder电子元器件详细规范.半导体集成电路cd 7343 gs型锁相环调频立体声解码器9.Name officially changed to radio television hong kong rthk to reflect increasin radio broadcast in fm stereo a pioneering attempt in asia加设电视节目制作,电台名称改为香港电台同年,采用短波调频立体声广播,开创亚洲先河
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
orange flower是什么意思
中文翻译橙子花:&&&&n. 1.【植物;植物学】橘香橙;橙;柑橙类。 2.橙色 ...:&&&&n. 1.花;花卉;花状装饰物。 2.精华 (of)。 ...
例句与用法1.Old world alpine poppy with white or yellow to orange flowers东半球一种山罂粟,开白或黄到橙黄色花。 2.The floral heart contains creamy jasmine , pink peony , freesia lace , moroccan rose and orange flower花的心含有像奶油般柔滑的素馨,石竹科的芍药,小苍兰,摩洛哥的玫瑰和柑橘的花
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
calhoun是什么意思
中文翻译卡尔洪卡尔霍恩
例句与用法1.- allie , who is this guy ? - i don ' t know , noah calhoun-艾丽,这家伙是谁? -我不知道,诺亚?卡尔霍恩2.Allie , who is this guy ? - i don ' t know , noah calhoun艾丽,这家伙是谁? -我不知道,诺亚?卡尔霍恩3.Calhoun , born march 18 , 1782 , near abbeville , south carolina , looked back on a life of many important political jobs他一生中曾担任过许多重要的政治职位。 4.Calhoun , j . b . the ecology and sociology of the norway rat . public health service publication no . 1008 . u . s . government printing office , 1962《挪威鼠的生态学与社会学》 。公共医疗卫生服务刊物编号1008 。美国政府印刷部, 1962 。 5.Both leon calhoun our chapter chairman and i have already expressed our personal than but it was important to us that you hear again how grateful we are for your contribution虽然本分会主席理昂卡弘和我本人曾当面道谢,但我们愿在此再次对您郑重申谢,您的捐助使我们更有能力为灾民提供及时的服务。 6.Co - education obtains in all state institutions , except in the alabama girls industrial school and the livingston state normal school , there are several schools for the higher education of negroes in addition to the three normal schools above noted , namely : talladega college , alabama baptist normal and theological school , academic and industrial institute , calhoun colored school , and normal industrial institute , snow hill大学有三成学生住宿,宿位一律采取先到先得办法分配,据学生说, new college是最佳的宿舍,但同学一定要获选修读荣誉学士课程,才有资格入住,大学每年4月1日便截止申请,前一两年共有6245人投考,录取率高达83 % ,不算难考取。
相邻词汇热门词汇it的中文翻译,it中文是什么意思_百度知道
it的中文翻译,it中文是什么意思
提问者采纳
很高兴为你翻译问题:it中文是什么意思翻译后答案是:它谢谢。
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
动物人称:它
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询