求翻译(中译英翻译器)

求翻译 中译英 谢谢_百度知道
求翻译 中译英 谢谢
可以通过邀请客户对本司的服务以及提供的商品做详细的问卷调查 。此对本企业安排员工人手以及决定打折促销时间1:KnowledgeCapture Externalization——a:KnowledgeDiscovery Combination——我们可以通过联合explicit的knowledge 。4:开展一带多的培训活动。让新员工能够学习到老员工积累下来的丰富的经验与知识 。归纳推导出rule来指导将来的运营。Internalization——员工上岗前经过相应工种的培训、运营知识, to discovery 更多的规律。 当需要相应知识时通过database 查询。以帮助我们提高服务的水准,就算是最新的信息也会变得过时,平均每个顾客花在挑选商品的时间以及买单的时间,测算出平均每天店面的人流量和高峰时段.将内部员工以派往学校或行业协会接受培训教育;搭配上季节变化与假期安排之数据。2。 3。因为市场是一个动态变化的市场,为每位员工派发相应的操作手册指南以及拥有hotlineknowledge database to store:定期组织公司的管理人员开展经验分享以及讨论学习。以帮助我们提升效率;用以提升本公司的服务质量;最有效的知识也避免不了更新换代的需要: 利用我们掌握的data,言传身教指导新入职的员工。B:聘请专家团对本司的业务流程以及行政管理做一个细致的调查。Routinein KM process 同需与时俱进,提供有力的数据(知识)支持。b,把顾客的个人评价转化→具体的数据,我们更能推测出一年内的人流。转化课本的知识融入到日常工作中,information:KnowledgeSharing Socialization - Sharing tacit knowledgeA;让其帮我我们做一个流程再造和对我们的行政效率做出评价:KnowledgeApplication Routines。有经验的管理人员、营业高峰分布;学习新的管理;根据需求调整、对本司的意见转化为figurativelanguage,我们每天可以记录到顾客们到店的时间以及离店的时间。作为一家超市。 Internalization——Converting explicit knowledge intotacit knowledge
提问者采纳
the internalstaff to sent to schools or associations receive training and education:KnowledgeCaptureExternalization -- A, business peak distribution within one year1:KnowledgeDiscoveryCombination -- we can through the combination os service quality, any of our comments into figurativelanguage: can invite customers of our services and the provision ofgoods do a detailed questionnaire. When in need of corresponding knowledge through database query, provide strong data support (knowledge). As a supermarket. Experienced management personnel. This paper deduces the rule to guide t learning new management and operation of knowledge, every day we can record to customers to store time anddeparture time:KnowledgeApplicationRoutines. B. To help usimprove the efficiency, calculates the average daily flow of people and store the peak period, new recruitsprecept guiding staff, the average of each customer spends in the selection of goods of the taccording to the demand of adjustment, the individual evaluation o match data on seasonal and holiday arrangement, todiscovery more rules.3. To help us improve the service level.4. Rich experience and knowledge to make the new employees to be able to learn the old staff accumulated: to carry out the areamany training activities: to carry out the experience sharing and discussion learning regularorganization of the company management personnel. The transformation of the textbook knowledge into daily work. Routinein KM process is the same to the times, for each employee to distribute the corresponding operation manual and have hotlineknowledge database to store. Because the market is a dynamic market.Internalization -- employee after the correspondi let it help us to make aprocess reengineering and evaluate our administrative efficiency, even the new information will become obsolete.B, the specific data.2; the most effective knowledge but also avoid the need for not updating:KnowledgeSharingSocialization - Sharing tacit knowledgeA; to improve the company&#39.Internalization - Converting explicit knowledge intotacit knowledge, wecan guess the stream of people.This the enterprise staffing arrangements and decided to discount promotiontime:Use our mastery of data, information: hire experts group to make a detailed investigation on the division of thebusiness process and administrative management
提问者评价
其他类似问题
中译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译(中译英)不要机译_百度知道
求翻译(中译英)不要机译
本文就网民在使用网络的过程中某些行为对传统道德和法律的负面影响进行一些探讨浅析网民行为对道德和法律的负面影响[内容摘要],网民会出现道德责任感缺失、道德情感淡漠等问题。然而,在相对自由的网络情境下,网络时代比过去任何时候都强调个性化、价值取向扭曲,网络已经成为人们获取信息,并就出现这些现象的成因及解决的方法进行简单分析。[关键词]:在信息化的今天:网民行为;传播,在追求个性化的传播过程中;法律、表达观点的重要途径;道德,甚至漠视法律的存在
提问者采纳
望认真看完、希望可以帮助你, network times expressing a viewpoint than any moment going over all emphasizes to individuation, morality abepithymia 、, gaining information . Netizen morality sense of responsibility hiatus appears on meeting , and appearing right away to tradition morality and the law negative part in some process middle behavior using a network go along analyses the main body of a book right away simplely、, in propagation process individuation in go after, the existence treating a law with indifference even but、.文章有些长, important approach 。内容翻译如下Informationize the network already becomes people today问题翻译如下Behavior negative part to morality and law affects shallow Xi netizen, under relatively free network circumstances, value chooses to problem such as warping 、标准人工翻译. Netizen cause of formation and the method solving affecting these phenomenon carrying out a few investigation and discussion、
提问者评价
其他类似问题
中译英的相关知识
其他3条回答
Content abstract: in today's information, the network has become people to obtain information and the important way to express ideas in network era, more than ever, emphasize individual. However, in relatively free network situation, in pursuit of the spread of individuation, users will appear in the process of moral responsibility, value orientation distortion, moral emotion indifference, even ignore the existence of law. Based on the use of Internet users in the process of certain behaviors of traditional moral and legal negative impact is discussed, and the causes of these phenomena appeared and analysis.
[key] : netizen behavior, Communication, ...
英译中还行
Analysis of Internet users on the ethical and legal conduct of a negative impact on
[Abstract]: In today's information-based, network access to information has become a people, an important way to express their views, the Internet age than it has ever been to emphasize personalized. However, in the relatively free context of the network, in the pursuit of personalized dissemination process, users will be missing the moral sense of responsibility, value orientation, distortions, and moral issues such as emotional indifference, or even ignore the existence of the law. This article on the Internet in the course of using the Internet to the traditional mo...
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求中译英:论文摘要翻译!!!(求人工翻译啊,不需要翻译软件翻译的)对数运算法则的学习方式(自学、讲解、互动)及学习内容的不同自我解释方式(自发自我解释、诱发自我解释_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求中译英:论文摘要翻译!!!(求人工翻译啊,不需要翻译软件翻译的)对数运算法则的学习方式(自学、讲解、互动)及学习内容的不同自我解释方式(自发自我解释、诱发自我解释
急求中译英:论文摘要翻译!!!(求人工翻译啊,不需要翻译软件翻译的)对数运算法则的学习方式(自学、讲解、互动)及学习内容的不同自我解释方式(自发自我解释、诱发自我解释)的不同水平对数学学习中不同程度的迁移问题的解决有着不同的影响,实验一选取我校(中等生源的学生)高一三个平行班学生作为被试,按照学习方式和自我解释方式的不同随机分为六组,进行对数运算法则的学习和问题的类比迁移;实验二选取**中学(优等生源的学生)进行同样实验,将结果与实验一进行比对分析。结果表明:对于近迁移成绩,法则学习方式和自我解释方式的主效应均不显著;对于中迁移成绩,法则学习方式和自我解释方式的主效应均显著,但它们的交互作用不显著;中等生源解决远迁移问题的过程中,自我解释方式的主效应不显著;优等生源学生解决远迁移问题时,自我解释方式的主效应呈边缘性显著;对近迁移成绩,学生生源类型的主效应不显著;对于中迁移和远迁移成绩,学生生源类型的主效应显著。关键字:法则学习方式 自我解释对数运算法则 类比迁移 问题链·导学
Logarithmic algorithms of learning style, interpretation, interactive (self-study) and learning content explain different way of spontaneous interpretation of self, self induced () of the different le...求翻译(中译英)不要在线翻译谢谢中文是:我以为你只是我梦中的一个故事,没想到我就是你PS:这句话的场景是在一个人恢复记忆后,发现自己原来是自己刚讲的故事里的主人公(突出_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求翻译(中译英)不要在线翻译谢谢中文是:我以为你只是我梦中的一个故事,没想到我就是你PS:这句话的场景是在一个人恢复记忆后,发现自己原来是自己刚讲的故事里的主人公(突出
求翻译(中译英)不要在线翻译谢谢中文是:我以为你只是我梦中的一个故事,没想到我就是你PS:这句话的场景是在一个人恢复记忆后,发现自己原来是自己刚讲的故事里的主人公(突出悲伤苍凉的感情)
I thought that you were just a story in my dream, but I have never thought that you were myself.
I thought you were just a character in my dream. And I never expected that I am you.
I believed that you are the one in the story of my dream, it would never be expected I was the one.
I thought you are a story in my dream,but actually I am you
I thought that you were the one in the story of my dreams, unexpectedly and sadly, I was the one.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译中译英 的文章

随机推荐