我没有一想到你啊会静悄悄的出现在我生命里的翻译

我想我很幸运,有你们在我生命里英文正确翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我想我很幸运,有你们在我生命里英文正确翻译
我想我很幸运,有你们在我生命里英文正确翻译
I think I am lucky to have you guys in my life
fortunately, I shared my life with you guys.
I am lucky really as I have you in my life~~很适合跟自己的小伙伴说哦~~~西西~~或者可以这么说,Thank god for grant me you guys as best gift!你的小伙伴会感受到你的感情的当前位置: &
求翻译:你在我生命里留下了痕迹是什么意思?
你在我生命里留下了痕迹
问题补充:
You in my life, left its mark
You have left their imprint on my life
You have left behind the trace in my life
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!不要翻译软体 真正会英语的 请帮忙翻译 中文翻英文 -1_百度知道
不要翻译软体 真正会英语的 请帮忙翻译 中文翻英文 -1
这两个主要语言 , 这三点 在我的生命里是非常重要的,敬拜上帝和祷告,不刺青,沟通 , 我的个人价值观是不吸菸,每天吃晚饭前 我和我的家人都会祷告第二个例子 , 我的个人价值观是 我是亚洲人 我移民到加拿大, 在我的生命中 ,我都会和我的家人去教会 ,不喝酒, 我依旧保有我自己国家的习俗和传统不一定要追随不同国家的习俗和传统 :在我的生活中 我有很多不同的个人传统 (personal culture)给第一个例子 ,yahooo 等任何翻译的我要看得懂得英文 文法要对以下,但那并不代表我就不能说自己的母语要翻译软体 google,例如蒙特娄的语言是法文和英文,喝酒, 但那并不代表 我就是加拿大人 ,吸菸 这三点是永远都不会出现在在我生命里第三个例子 ,我每天在这个城市里都是用这两个语言和大家讲话,每个星期天 ,因为闻起来真的很不舒服 会想呕吐, 坏女孩才会刺青 等等的这些价值观有时候 我和我妹妹 闻到菸味 就马上离开 . 我喜欢圣诞节和复活节 因为这两个都是和基督教相关的节日圣诞节时 我喜欢收到朋友们的礼物 也喜欢送礼物给朋友们 复活节时 我都和家人 去教会 庆祝复活节 感谢主耶稣为我们复活在我的生活中,基督教是非常重要的,刺青则是不端庄 又伤害人体的皮肤 . 从小我妈妈就告诉我 吸菸和喝酒是不好的行为 危害身体健康,我是基督徒 ,和自己相同国家的人讲话,沟通 ,. 我想 刺青
提问者采纳
As an example. Since i was young.Sometimes. (Therefore, that does not mean that I&#39, although I had migrated to Canada. I love Christmas and EasterIn my life, this does not mean that i can not speak in my own language, Christian is very important, the languages of Montreal is French and English, me and my family will always pray, i would go to the church with my family, my personal value is that I&#39, drking and smoke will never appare in my life,我个人觉得比较有气势点.Fristly, only bad girls will do tatoos.In Es cum still using them to communicate to others, in my own opinion, for those tow mean languages, workship and pray to God, i&#39, we will leave immediately.. Is cum a Christian。怎么说呢. Furthermore. Those 3 points plays a very important rule in my life, because the smells make us feeling uncomfortable and wanted to vomit,also like to give out gifts too, on every sunday, and thank the Lord Jesus raised for us, I love receiving presents from friends. I still keep my own country&#39, when i and my sister smelled cigarette, before every dinner.In my life, because they both are related Christian.;m a Cm a Asian.In Christmas,不要也可以.Thirdly。, and use it to communicate with the people who came from the same country, my mother had told me that smoking and drinking are band habits, and bad for your health, drink and no tattoo.etc, me and my family will go to the chruch to celebrate for Easter day.secondly,my personal values are not to smoke,直接从这开始→】Maintaining the language of my own country is very important, i&#39,)【()里面的是我自己加上去的,读起来, tatoo is undecent and damages your skin。, in my life, and not necessarily to follow other country&#39. However, i have alot of different personal colutre
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
drinking and tatoo!;s traditional custom。In my life,such as bad girls will have a tatoo,but that doesn't means I am a Canandian.On christmas.I use these two language to communicate in this city,I will go church with my family and thank god for our renascence.Tatoo is not civility and also hurt people&#39,just make me vomit.For the third example,such as montreal
speaks French and English,and so on.There are some views,I like receive presents from my friends and also like gs unnecessary to follow different country&#39,in my life.Since I was young,smoking.It&#39,Christianis custom and tradition.打死我了~~给我加芬阿.Every day before dinner.I immgrate to Canada which doesn&#39.On Easter,I will go to church,my personal view is I am an Asian,my family and I will pray,no drinking and no tatooThose three points is quite important.Every sunday,those three point will never appear in my life.For the first example.I think。.Ss body.I still remain my country&#39,my mother told me that smoking and drinking is bad manner which bad for health.For the second example.Remaining the language of my country is quite important,for both of them are related to the Christianity.I like Chrismas and Easter,serve God and pray,my personal values is no smoking,I have several differs people.It mean I cannot speak my mother tongue and speak to my own country&#39,my sister and I will leave away when we smell of the smokey because it smells really uncomfortable,I am a christian
In my life that I have a lot of different personal traditional (personal culture)To the first example I is Christian, every Sunday, I will go with my family to go to church and worship god and pray. I like Christmas and Easter because the two are related festival and ChristianI like to receive Christmas presents also like friends gifts to friendsI have and family at Easter to church celebrates Easter thank the Lord Jesus raised for usIn my life, Christianity is very important, every day before I eat dinner my family and I will prayThe second example, my personal values are not smoking, don't drink, tattoos, these three points in my life is very important. As a boy, my mother would tell me smoking and drinking are bad behavior, health hazardTattoos are not dignified and hurt human skin, bad girl will tattoos of these values, etcSometimes I and my sister smell smoke flavour will leave, because it smells really uncomfortable. I think will want to vomit tattoo, drinking, smoking these three are never appear in in my lifeThe third example, in my life, my personal values is I am Asian I had emigrated toCanada, but that doesn't mean I'm Canadian, I still keep my own country's customs and traditionsNot necessarily follow the customs and traditions from different countries, such as Montreal language is French and English, the two main language every day, I was in the city with the two languages and everybody talk, communication, but that doesn't mean I can not speak his native language, and his speech, the same countries who maintain their countries communication and language is very importantInput content has reached length limitationStill can input 1-9999 wordInsert the pictures to delete picture insert map video video map delete map insert
In my life, I have many different personal cultures.Here gives the first example. I am a Christian, every Sunday I go to church with my family members, worshiping god and preying. I like Christmas and Easter because both are Christian relevant festivals.
During Christmas I would like to receive gifts from friends and also like to give gifts to friends. During Easter festival my family and I go to church to celebrate Easter, thanking the reviving of Lord Jesus Christ.
In my life, Christian is very important. My family and I prey before every supper.The second example, my personal value ideas are no smoking, no alcohol, no tattoos. These are very important in my life. From my childhood my mom told me the following value ideas that smoking and drinking (alcohol) were bad behaviors and would damage health and for tattoos, it was undignified and would damage the skin, only bad girls would have tattoos.
Sometimes as soon as my sister and I smell of cigarettes we would leave immediately because it really made us very uncomfortable and we felt of vomiting. Therefore I believe that tattoos, drinking and smoking would never happen to me in my entire life.The third example, my personal value idea of my life is that I am an Asian. I migrate to Canada, but it does not represent that I am a Canadian. I still keep the customs and traditions of my own country and I don’t have to follow the customs and traditions of other nations. For example, the official languages of Montréal are French and English. Everyday I use these languages to speak and communicate with others, but it does not represent I can not speak my mother tongue. It is very import to keep using the language of our own country when I speak and communicate with my fellow countrymen.
In my life, I have many different personal cultures.Here gives the first example. I am a Christian, every Sunday I go to church with my family members, worshiping god and preying. I like Christmas and Easter because both are Christian relevant festivals.
During Christmas I would like to receive gifts from friends and also like to give gifts to friends. During Easter festival my family and I go to church to celebrate Easter, thanking the reviving of Lord Jesus Christ.
In my life, Christian is very important. My family and I prey before every supper.The second example, my personal value ideas are no smoking, no alcohol, no tattoos. These are very important in my life. From my childhood my mom told me the following value ideas that smoking and drinking (alcohol) were bad behaviors and would damage health and for tattoos, it was undignified and would damage the skin, only bad girls would have tattoos.
Sometimes as soon as my sister and I smell of cigarettes we would leave immediately because it really made us very uncomfortable and we felt of vomiting. Therefore I believe that tattoos, drinking and smoking would never happen to me in my entire life.The third example, my personal value idea of my life is that I am an Asian. I migrate to Canada, but it does not represent that I am a Canadian. I still keep the customs and traditions of my own country and I don’t have to follow the customs and traditions of other nations. For example, the official languages of Montréal are French and English. Everyday I use these languages to speak and communicate with others, but it does not represent I can not speak my mother tongue. It is very import to keep using the language of our own country when I speak and communicate with my fellow countrymen.
你得给我加50分
In my life, I have many different personal culture.To the first example,I am a Christian,every Sunday,I would go to church with my family,worship God and pray.I like Christmas and Easter,because both of them are related to the festival and the Christian .In Christmas,I like to receive the gift of friends,also like to give gifts to friends.In Easter, I went to church with my
family to celebrate it and thanked the Lord Jesus as our risen.In my life, Christianity is very important.I will pray with my family before dinner everyday.To the second example,my personal values are non-smoking, no drinking, no tattoos.These three points are very important in my life.At early age my mother told me that
smoking and drinking are bad behavior to health, Tattoo is not dignified and also damage to human skin.Bad girl be thinked have tattoos,these values, etc. Sometimes,I and my sister always leave immediately when smelled smoke,because the smell really uncomfortable and will want to vomit.I think tattoos, drinking, smoking ,these three points are never in my life .To the third example,in my life,my personal values are ,I am an Asian,I immigrated to Canada.But that does not mean I am a Canadian,I still maintain my own country's customs and traditions .I think it is unnecessary to follow the customs and traditions of different countries.For example, Montreal's language is French and English,the two main language,I have been spoken and communicated with the people in this city everyday with
these two language.But that does not mean I can not say my mother tongue,and
to talk and communicate with someone in the same country, retain our
own language is very important.朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音字典 - 查看字典详细内容朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音字典 - 查看字典详细内容朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音字典 - 查看字典详细内容朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音字典 - 查看字典详细内容朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音字典 - 查看字典详细内容朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音字典 - 查看字典详细内容朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音字典 - 查看字典详细内容朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音字典 - 查看字典详细内容朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音字典 - 查看字典详细内容朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在我生命里大放异彩翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
在我生命里大放异彩翻译
在我生命里大放异彩翻译
这句话很感人啊。抽象翻译一下吧。You are burning yourself in my life as bright as sun .You are burning yourself in my life brightly .

我要回帖

更多关于 一想到你呀 张惠妹 的文章

随机推荐