we all thoughtworks.qrcode will always far it may be short even we cannot see.翻译

What happens after we die? | A conversation
Patchogue, NY
United States
This conversation is closed.
What happens after we die?
People will often wonder, well what happens after we die? Everyone has asked this question at least once in their life it would be foolish to deny that. And it's funny because, well I mean it's pretty self explanatory we die, there's a big funeral (most of the time) people come and mourn over your body then they dig a hole and put you in it. We have SEEN what happens to people when they die and we can go to the nearest grave yard and have a whole post death stake-out.
But if that's the case then why is it that we ask that question? Why is it that seeing what happens after we die isn't enough for us? We know what happens after we die, yet when the philosopher, the teacher, the artist, the scientist, and the homeless man the
lays there head down at night they wonder. Is this all there is, is this all I'm good for, just this life and then I vanish?
Ecclesiastes 3:11 it says "He has made everything beautiful in it's time. He has also set eternity
yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end."

我要回帖

更多关于 lost in thought 的文章

随机推荐