世界背后有我的世界翻译期待翻译

英语翻译2008年奥运会对中国有着非同寻常的意义,也是全世界共同期盼的盛世.该项目位于北京奥运公园区,不仅是中国向世界展示风采的窗口,也是赛后承办国际性会议、展览及公共活动的场_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译2008年奥运会对中国有着非同寻常的意义,也是全世界共同期盼的盛世.该项目位于北京奥运公园区,不仅是中国向世界展示风采的窗口,也是赛后承办国际性会议、展览及公共活动的场
英语翻译2008年奥运会对中国有着非同寻常的意义,也是全世界共同期盼的盛世.该项目位于北京奥运公园区,不仅是中国向世界展示风采的窗口,也是赛后承办国际性会议、展览及公共活动的场所,酒店在奥运会期间接待贵宾及赞助商,会后主要的接待对象是参加会议及展览的宾客.美国NBBJ公司作为此次项目的外方设计公司,对整体项目的室内设计提出了完整的构想:运用现代化手法来表达中国传统文化和艺术之美,通过材料、照明和艺术品的运用体现出建筑与文化交融的特色.作为中方设计配合,我们将这理念很好的得到体现,使设计得以最大程度的实现.
抱歉,答复有点晚了,不过翻译质量请放心.说明,第二段里put forward中的put为什么不用puts,因为这里是用的过去式,put的过去式和过去分词都是put.2008年奥运会对中国有着非同寻常的意义,也是全世界共同期盼的盛世.该项目位于北京奥运公园区,不仅是中国向世界展示风采的窗口,也是赛后承办国际性会议、展览及公共活动的场所,酒店在奥运会期间接待贵宾及赞助商,会后主要的接待对象是参加会议及展览的宾客.The 2008 Olympic Games has extraordinary meaning to China, it is also the flourishing moment when the whole world looks forward to. This project is located in Beijing Olympic Park District, is not only the window for China to
show her elegance to the world, but also the places for holding international conference, exhibition, and public activities after the Games. The hotel received honored guests and sponsors during Olympic Games. And the main reception targets are the guests participating in conference and exhibition after the Game. 美国NBBJ公司作为此次项目的外方设计公司,对整体项目的室内设计提出了完整的构想:运用现代化手法来表达中国传统文化和艺术之美,通过材料、照明和艺术品的运用体现出建筑与文化交融的特色.As the design company of foreign side for this project, NBBJ, USA put forward a complete idea on the indoor design of the whole project, that is, utilizing modernized tactics to express the beauty of China's traditional culture and art, and utilizing materials, illumination, and work of art to embody the characteristics that combine architecture with culture.作为中方设计配合,我们将这理念很好的得到体现,使设计得以最大程度的实现As the design partner of Chinese side we made this idea very well embodied, and realized the design in maximum degree.
The 2008 Olympic Games has its unusual sense to China. Also, it is a great festival that the whole world is looking forward to. This project is located in the Beijing Olympics Park.. It is not only a ...
The 2008 Olympic Games has its unusual sense to China. Also, it is a great festival that the whole world is looking forward to. This project is located in the Beijing Olympics Park.. It is not only a ...
In 2008 the Olympic Games have the unusual significance to China, also is the prosperous times which the world hoped for together.This project is located the Beijing Olympic Games park area, not only ...
事先声明,一楼和二楼两位都翻译得很好,我的答案是结合两位的翻译得好的地方并改动一些小错误得来的。第一段的原型是二楼的sy199125,第二段的原型是一楼的raphaelorhw。The 2008 Olympic Games has its unusual importance to China. Also, it is also a great festival that the who...
The 2008 Olympic Games is very important to China, which at the same time is a feast being expected by the world. The project locates in Bejing Olympic parks. It is not only a display to the world of ...
2008 Olympic Games to China has extraordinary significance, but also the common aspirations of peace and prosperity throughout the world. The project is located in the Beijing Olympic Park area, not o...帮我翻译成英文!我理想的家园是海底世界,那儿只有一座房子,房子是绿色的.在房子的后面有一个大花园,旁边有五颜六色的花.这座房子一共有三层.我有属于我的卧室,他们在第三层.其他的房_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮我翻译成英文!我理想的家园是海底世界,那儿只有一座房子,房子是绿色的.在房子的后面有一个大花园,旁边有五颜六色的花.这座房子一共有三层.我有属于我的卧室,他们在第三层.其他的房
帮我翻译成英文!我理想的家园是海底世界,那儿只有一座房子,房子是绿色的.在房子的后面有一个大花园,旁边有五颜六色的花.这座房子一共有三层.我有属于我的卧室,他们在第三层.其他的房间在第一和第二层,它们有别具匠心的窗户,有:兔子的、贝壳等.在屋顶上有一个大大的望远镜和一个小阁楼.我可以在海里自由的游泳!
My ideal home is the underwater world,where there is only one house,the house is green.Behind the house there is a large garden,next to colorful flowers.This house has three floors.I belong to my bedroom,they are in the three floor.Other rooms in the first and second floor,they have Special windows which are rabbits,shells and so on.On the roof there is a big telescope and a small loft.I can swim freely in the sea!我的没用软件翻译的
My dream home is the underwater world, where there is only one house, the house is green. Behind the house there is a large garden, next to colorful flowers. House a total of three. I belong to my bed...内马尔的期待
05-29&&作者:译/赵晓囡&&来源:英语世界
Neymar: Messi and I Dream of the Final
内马尔的期待
(节选自《英语世界》2014年第6期)
Though just 22, Neymar is carrying the expectations of an entire nation on his shoulders, with many experts tipping him to lead Brazil to
at this year&s FIFA World Cup& on home soil. In Zurich& where he was attending the FIFA Ballon d&Or as a nominee for the FIFA Pusk&s Award, the former Santos starlet made time for an
chat . Among other topics, Neymar spoke about life with new club Barcelona, his relationship with Lionel Messi and the strengths of the Brazilian national team. &I will be a World Cup winner,& he told us.
年仅22岁的内马尔如今承载着整个巴西的期望,诸多业内人士对他寄予厚望,希望2014年他能带领巴西队在家乡父老面前捧起大力神杯。作为国际足联普斯卡什奖提名人,内马尔参加了在苏黎世举办的国际足联金球奖颁奖仪式。在此期间,国际足联官网对这位前桑托斯足球新星进行了专访。访谈中,内马尔谈到了加盟新俱乐部巴萨后的生活、同队友莱昂内尔&梅西的关系以及巴西国家队的优势。他表示:&我将成为世界杯冠军。&
You&ve been at Bar&a a little over six months now. Would you say you&re a different player to the one who left Santos?
No, I&m still the same, though obviously more d having been in new surroundings, in another city and a new country. You learn new things, a new culture, and that&s very good.
你加盟巴萨已六个多月,现在的你和为桑托斯效力时有什么不同吗?
没什么不同,我还是原来的我,当然,身处新环境、新城市和新国家,我的经历更加丰富。学到新东西,体验不同的文化,感觉很好。
What do you miss about Brazil?
I miss my home there and always miss my family and friends. But as I said, I&m very happy to be discovering new things. Right now I&m living my boyhood dream, which was to play for a European club. The fact that it&s a huge club like Barcelona makes it a tremendous honour. I like everything about the city: the climate, the people. It&s quite similar to Brazil, which helps a lot. There&s even a beach!
你想念巴西吗?
我想念那里的家,特别想念亲友们。我提到过,很开心尝试新事物。我儿时曾梦想为一家欧洲足球俱乐部效力,如今,梦想成真了。为巴萨这样的顶级俱乐部效力,令我倍感荣幸。我喜欢巴塞罗那的一切,这里的气候,这里的人们。这里跟巴西非常像,有助于我迅速适应新生活。这里甚至还有海滩!
How has A Sele&&o changed since Luiz Felipe Scolari&s arrival?
I don&t know that it has changed. I think the team created its own identity. We needed time to train and get to know each other better, time for our game to flow. We had that at the Confederations Cup and everything worked out well. The way the group bonded, both on and off the pitch, was fantastic, and that just d us even more to run and work for each other. It helped us win that title.
自路易斯&费利佩&斯科拉里担任教练后,巴西队发生了哪些变化?
我不知道巴西队是否有所改变。我想巴西队是支特色鲜明的队伍。随着世界杯的临近,我们需要更多的时间训练,加强彼此的默契。联合会杯时,我们就配合得天衣无缝。无论场上还是场下,整个球队团结一致,那种气氛很棒,也更加激励所有球员为队友努力拼搏。正是这种精神让我们最终夺冠。
What would say are Felip&o&s main strengths as a coach?
As a coach he&s a normal, unassuming guy, just like one of us. He can crack a joke but he can be tough when he has to be. He&s a hard-working man who always likes to win, and a great person. Those are his main virtues and the reason he&s won over the squad.
作为教练,费利佩有哪些优点?
他是个平和谦虚的人,就像我们之中的一员。他会和我们开玩笑,但必要时也很严厉。他很勤奋,很伟大,充满求胜欲,这些是他的主要优点,也是他赢得球员支持的原因。
What does it mean to be able to play your first World Cup on home soil?
It&s a unique opportunity & we know that only too well. We&re delighted about it and happy that other people will be able to come here and discover our culture and country. I know Brazil will welcome everyone.
能在家乡参加自己的第一届世界杯,对你意味着什么?
我们都很清楚,这是千载难逢的机会,也很高兴大家能来到这里,游览我们的国家,了解我们的文化。巴西欢迎大家。
Did you watch the Final Draw?
Yes, I saw it while on club duty with Barcelona. We&ve been given a tough group with some great teams, but we hope to have the best
tournament. Who do I see as our main rivals? Well, nowadays there&s very little to choose between teams, so you need to take care no matter who you play. All the competing teams are strong so you need to prepare for that to avoid any s.
你是否观看了决赛抽签仪式?
是的,在巴萨训练时,我收看了决赛抽签。我们所在的小组对手很强,其中一些颇具实力,但我们希望和强手过招。噢,谁是最强劲的对手?现在,球队之间势均力敌,因此不管对手是谁,都需要小心谨慎。所有参赛球队实力都很强,必须积极备战以防发生任何意外。
You&ve always spoken in glowing s about Lionel Messi, but come the World Cup, he&ll be a direct rival chasing the same goal.
(Laughs) Indeed, I&ve even spoken to him about a
Final between Brazil and Argentina, obviously with Brazil winning. I was always a big fan of his, and am even more so now that I know him. I have the good fortune to work with him every day and I wish him well in everything.
你总是对莱昂内尔&梅西称赞有加,但世界杯上,他可是你夺冠的对手。
(笑)确实如此,我俩聊过巴西队和阿根廷队会在决赛中遭遇,当然是巴西队获胜。我是梅西的头号粉丝,如今成为队友后,就更崇拜他了。能每天与他合作实在太幸运了,希望他一切顺利。
Your country&s fans have placed great store in you for the World Cup. What would you like to say to them ahead of big event?
To rest assured they can count on 23 warriors who will be fighting for the national team in our bid to realise everyone&s dream, not just that of the players. Hopefully they&ll drive us on till the end, and we&ll be giving our all for them too.
你家乡的球迷为世界杯对你寄予厚望。这场盛事来临前,你想对他们说些什么?
请他们放心,为国家队征战的23名勇士会为实现每个人而不仅仅是球员的梦想而奋战。希望他们鼓舞我们战斗到最后,我们也会为他们全力以赴。
Lastly, we&d like you to finish this sentence for us? &In 2014, Neymar will be&&
(Thinks for a bit, then laughs) &a World Cup winner!&
最后,我们想请你把这句话填写完整:&2014年,内马尔将成为&&&
(思考片刻后笑答)&&世界杯冠军!&
【版权声明:本文内容版权属于《英语世界》杂志,由该杂志独家授权爱思网使用。版权所有,未经书面许可,任何机构不得全部或部分转载。】
欢迎在邮局订购《英语世界》杂志,邮发代号为2-445
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。帮忙翻译成英语,明知道让你离开他的世界不可能会,我还一直傻傻等待奇迹出现的那一天!急_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮忙翻译成英语,明知道让你离开他的世界不可能会,我还一直傻傻等待奇迹出现的那一天!急
帮忙翻译成英语,明知道让你离开他的世界不可能会,我还一直傻傻等待奇迹出现的那一天!急
Know that let you leave his world is not possible,I am still stupided to wait for the day when the wonder appears.
I clearly know that u will never leave his world, I still silly to wait a day of miracle appear!英语翻译世界第29届奥运会终于在中国人们的期待下,与2008年8月晚上8时在中国受都北京奥运会体育馆中心鸟巢正式拉开帷幕.来自世界全国各地的人们,有个国的主席,领导人,运动员们,还有许_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译世界第29届奥运会终于在中国人们的期待下,与2008年8月晚上8时在中国受都北京奥运会体育馆中心鸟巢正式拉开帷幕.来自世界全国各地的人们,有个国的主席,领导人,运动员们,还有许
英语翻译世界第29届奥运会终于在中国人们的期待下,与2008年8月晚上8时在中国受都北京奥运会体育馆中心鸟巢正式拉开帷幕.来自世界全国各地的人们,有个国的主席,领导人,运动员们,还有许多的观看群众.开幕式整整举行了5个小时,展示了中国上下五前年来国家的各种独特艺术特点.参加这次奥运会的国家有来自世界的204个国家,也是首次参加奥运会国家最多的一次.奥运会结束后,对这次中国主办的奥运会许多人看过的人们都说这次奥运会中国举办的太好了太成功了,有中国人也有外国人们,他们对中国的这次奥运会评价太高了太好了,许多国外报社说到,中国这次举办的奥运会真是太精彩了,真是无与伦比,也是举办过奥运会最好的国家.
Beijing Olympic Games is over,but with every Chinese people,my heart is still unable to calm!People around talking about the most is still the theme of the Olympic Games!Do not know you have not seen the opening and closing ceremonies of the broadcast,I find it very exciting,do you think?& I love those events,especially the art of the game,beautiful!As long as I will have time to watch live television.Phelps,is a Qiren!记得加分哦!

我要回帖

更多关于 我的世界附魔台翻译 的文章

随机推荐