min and mon—their faces of deathevery morning填空

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thingyan (: ????????; : sangkran, ; : ; from
, which means "transit [of the Sun from Pisces to Aries]") is the Burmese New Year Water Festival and usually falls around mid-April (the Burmese month of ). It is a
celebrated over a period of four to five days culminating in the new year. Formerly the dates of the Thingyan festival are calculated according to the
calendar, but now fixed to Gregorian calendar 13 to 16 A it often coincides with . The dates of the festival are observed as the most important public holiday throughout
and are part of the summer holidays at the end of the school year. Water-throwing or dousing one another from any shape or form of vessel or device that delivers water is the distinguishing feature of this festival and may be done on the first four days of the festival. However, in most parts of the country, it does not begin in earnest until the second day. Thingyan is comparable to other new year festivities in
in ,Tamil new year
in India and Sri Lanka.
An Arakan (Rakhine) girl pours water at revelers during Myanmar New Year Thingyan Water Festival in Yangon, Myanmar on 13 April 2011.
Thingyan is originated from the
version of a . The King of Brahmas called , lost a wager to the King of Devas,
(Thagya Min), who decapitated Arsi as agreed but the head of an elephant was put onto the Brahma's body who then became . The Brahma was so powerful that if the head were thrown into the sea it would dry up immediately. If it were thrown onto land it would be scorched. If it were thrown up into the air the sky would burst into flames. Sakra therefore ordained that the Brahma's head be carried by one princess devi after another taking turns for a year each. The new year henceforth has come to signify the changing of hands of the Brahma's head.
Burmese girls perform traditional dance during closing ceremony of Myanmar New Year Water Festival 2011 in ,
on 16 April 2011.
The eve of Thingyan, the first day of the festival called a-kyo nei (in Myanmar, ????????), is the start of a variety of religious activities. Buddhists are expected to observe the , more than the basic , including having only one meal before noon. Thingyan is a time when
observance days, similar to the Christian sabbath, are held. Alms and offerings are laid before monks in their monasteries and offerings of a green coconut with its stalk intact encircled by bunches of green bananas (???????????????????, nga pyaw pwè oun pwè) and sprigs of thabyay or
(Syzygium cumini) before the
images over which
is poured in a ceremonial washing from the head down. In ancient times Burmese kings had a hairwashing ceremony with clear pristine water from Gaungsay Kyun (lit. Headwash Island), a small rocky outcrop of an island in the
Mandalay legendary Thingyan float Myoma arrives to perform in front of Mandalay City Hall in , Myanmar on 12 April 2012.
By nightfall, the real fun begins with music, song and dance, merrymaking and general gaiety in anticipation of the water festival. In every neighbourhood pavilions or stages, with festive names and made from bamboo, wood and beautifully decorated papier mache, have sprung up overnight. Local belles have been rehearsing for weeks and even years, in the run-up to the great event in song and dance in chorus lines, each band of girls uniformly dressed in colourful tops and skirts and garlanded in flowers and tinsel. They wear fragrant
- a paste of the ground bark of
paniculata which acts as both sunblock and astringent - on their faces, and sweet-scented yellow
blossoms in their hair. The padauk (Pterocarpus macrocarpus) blooms but one day each year during Thingyan and is popularly known as the "Thingyan flower". Large crowds of revellers, on foot, bicycles and motorbikes, and in opentop jeeps and trucks, will do the rounds of all the mandat, some making their own music and most of the womenfolk wearing thanaka and padauk. Floats, gaily decorated and lit up, also with festive names and carrying an orchestra as well as dozens of amorous young men on each of them, will roam the streets stopping at every mandat exchanging songs specially written for the festival including the Thingyan classics that everyone knows, and performing than gyat (similar to rapping but one man leads and the rest bellows at the top of their voices making fun of and criticising whatever is wrong in the country today such as fashion, consumerism, runaway inflation, crime, drugs, AIDS, corruption, inept politicians etc.). It is indeed a time for letting go, a major safety valve for stress and simmering discontent. There will be the usual spate of accidents and incidents from drink driving or just reckless driving in crowded streets full of revellers and all manner of vehicles, as well as drunkenness, arguments and brawling which the authorities have to be prepared for at this time of the year. Generally however friendliness and goodwill prevail along with some boisterous jollity.
Typical season flowers, , yellow up during Thingyan
girls dancing round a float in 1950s Thingyan,
The next day called a-kya nei (??????) is when Thingyan truly arrives as
makes his descent from his celestial abode to earth. At a given signal, a cannon (Thingyan a-hmyauk) is fired and people come out with pots of water and sprigs of thabyay, then pour the water onto the ground with a prayer. A prophesy for the new year (??????????, Thingyan sa) will have been announced by the
(ponna) and this is based on what animal Thagya Min will be riding on his way down and what he might carry in his hand. Children will be told that if they have been good Thagya Min will take their names down in a
but if they have been naughty their names will go into a dog book!
Serious water throwing does not begin until a-kya nei in most of the country although there are exceptions to the rule. Traditionally, Thingyan involved the sprinkling of scented water in a silver bowl using sprigs of thabyay (), a practice that continues to be prevalent in rural areas. The sprinkling of water was intended to metaphorically "wash away" one's sins of the previous year. In major cities such as , garden hoses, huge syringes made of bamboo, brass or plastic, water pistols and other devices from which water can be squirted are used in addition to the gentler bowls and cups, but water balloons and even fire hoses have been employed! It is the hottest time of the year and a good dousing is welcomed by most. Everyone is fair game except monks and obviously pregnant women. Some overenthusiastic young lads may get captured by women, who often are their main target, and become kids of a practical joke with soot from cooking pots smeared on their faces. Maidens from mandats with dozens of garden hoses exchange hundreds of gallons of water with throngs of revellers and one float after another. Many revellers carry towels to block the jet of water getting into the ear and for modesty's sake as they get thoroughly soaked and drenched in their light summer clothes. The odd prankster might use ice water and a drive-by splash with this would provoke shrieks of surprise followed by laughs from its victims. Pwè (performances) by puppeteers, orchestras, dance troupes, comedians, film stars and singers including modern pop groups are commonplace during this festival.
During the Water Festival, the Myanmar government relaxes the restrictions on gatherings. In the former capital, Yangon, the government permits crowds to gather on the Kadawgyi Pet and Kabaraye Roads. Temporary water-spraying stations, known as pandals are set up, and double as dance floors. Many of these pavilions are sponsored by rich and powerful families and businesses
Modern day Water Festival celebrations in
The third day is called a-kyat nei () and there may be two of them, an extra day in certain years. The fourth is known as a-tet nei (???????) when Thagya Min returns to the heavens, the last day of the water festival. Some would throw water at people late into the day making an excuse such as "Thagya Min left his pipe and has come back for it"! Over the long festive holiday, a time-honoured tradition is mont lone yeibaw (???????????????),
balls with
() inside thrown into boiling water in a huge wok and served as soon as they resurface which gave it the name. All the young men and women help in making it and all are welcome, but watch out for some prankster putting a birdseye chilli inside instead of jaggery for a laugh! Mont let saung (??????????????) is another refreshing Thingyan snack, bits of sticky rice with toasted sesame in jaggery syrup and coconut milk. They are both served with grated coconut. In major cities such as
Thingyan can also be experienced as Rakhine residents of the city celebrate in their own tradition. Water is scooped from a long boat (?????????, laung hlei) to throw at revellers and Rakhine
is served.
A pickup truck full of revelers is doused with water on the streets of , .
The next day is New Year's Day (?????????????????, hnit hsan ta yet nei). It is a time for people to visit the elders and pay obeisance by
(also called shihko) with a traditional offering of water in a terracotta pot and shampoo. Young people perform hairwashing for the elderly often in the traditional manner with shampoo beans () and bark. Many make new year resolutions, generally in the mending of ways and doing meritorious deeds for their . Releasing fish (???????????, nga hlut pwè) is another time-honoured t fish are rescued from lakes and rivers drying up under the hot sun, then kept in huge glazed earthen pots and jars before releasing into larger lakes and rivers with a prayer and a wish saying "I release you once, you release me ten times". Thingyan (a-hka dwin) is also a favourite time for , novitiation ceremonies for boys in the tradition of
when they will join the monks () and spend a short time, perhaps longer, in a monastery immersed in the teachings of the Buddha, the . It is akin to
ceremonies in other religions.
On the New Year's Day, people make food donations called satuditha (???????) at various places. They typically provide free food to those participating in the new year's celebrations.
have three unique customs that form Thingyan, namely the
grinding ceremony, the nantha pouring ceremony and the water festival. On the evening of New Year's Eve, Rakhine girls assemble to grind blocks of nantha
(used as a traditional cosmetic in Burma) on a kyaukpyin (a flat, circular stone used to grind sandalwood), as part of a competition. The following morning, the Rakhine visit monasteries and pagodas to offer the ground nantha to Buddha statues, as a gesture of ushering the new year.
- As part of Thingyan traditions, the
offer a festive dish called Thingyan rice, which consists of rice, dried , a generous sprinkle of fried onions, a few flakes of
and served alongside a salad of unripen green mangoes.
pay respects to elders and provide free meals to accompany Thaman Kyar dance performances.
Shan State - The
call Thingyan "Sangkyan" (???????????) and prepare a steamed sweetmeat called khaw mun haw (?????????????), made of glutinous rice flour and , wrapped in banana leaf. This is offered to neighbors as a gift of goodwill.
Min Kyaw Min. . .
Ronald M. Mallen (April 2002). . Astonomical Society of South Australia. Archived from
on March 20, . List of Easter Sunday Dates
Shway Yoe (Sir James George Scott) 1882. The Burman - His Life and Notions. New York: Norton Library 1963. pp. 353, 348–349, 343–344.
Ko Thet (June 2006). . .
"In Myanmar, Celebrating Water, Letting Off Steam", in the New York Times, April 20, 2009, p. A11.
"In Myanmar, Celebrating Water, Letting Off Steam", in the New York Times, April 20, 2009, p. A11
Feng, Yingqiu (14 April 2010). . Xinhua 2014.
. Myanmar's NET 2014.
Sao Tern Moeng (1995). Shan-English Dictionary.  .
Yeni, , April 11, 2007
, April 2008
: Hidden categories:高一英语完形填空测试题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
高一英语完形填空测试题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
高一英语完形填空测试题及答案
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om 完形填空(2)(同步类)1、 江苏省姜堰市溱潼中学10-11学年高一10月月考(英语)&When I was a boy, every holiday that I had seemed wonderful. My&& 36&& took me by train or by car to a hotel by the&& 37& . All day, I seem to remember, I&& 38&& on the sands with strange&& 39&& children. We made houses and gardens, and&& 40&& the tide destroy them. When the tide went out, we&& 41&& over the rocks and looked down at the fish in the rock-pools.In those days the&& 42&& seemed to shine always brightly&& 43&& the water was always warm. Sometimes we& 44&& beach and walked in the country, exploring(搜寻) ruined houses and dark woods and climbing trees. There were&& 45&& in one’s pockets or good places where one could&& 46&& ice creams. Each day seemed a life-time.Although I am now thirty-five years old, my idea of a good&& 47&& is much the same as it was. I&& 48&& like the sun and warm sand and the sound of&& 49&& beating the rocks. I no longer wish to&& 50&& any sand house or sand garden, and I dislike sweets.&& 51& , I love the sea and often feel sand running through my fingers.Sometimes I&& 52&& what my ideal(理想的) holiday will be like when I am&& 53& . All I want to do then, perhaps, will be to lie in bed, reading books about&& 54&& who make houses and gardens with sands, who watch the incoming tide, who make themselves&& 55&& on too many ices creams. 教学资源网 36. A. teacher&&&&&&&&&& B. parents&&&&&&&&&& C. nurse&&&&&&&&&& D. younger sister37. A. sea&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lake&&&&&&&&&&& C. mountain&&&&&&& D. river38. A. played&&&&&&&&&& B. slept&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sat&&&&&&&&&&&& D. stood39. A. moving&&&&&&&&& B. exciting&&&&&&&&&&& C. anxious&&&&&&&& D. nervous40. A. made&&&&&&&&&&& B. brought&&&&&&&&&&&& C. watched&&&&&&&& D. heard41. A. collected&&&&&&&&& B. jumped&&&&&&&&& C. turned&&&&&&&&&&& D. climbed42. A. light&&&&&&&&&&& B. sun&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. moon&&&&&&&&&& D. lamp43. A. and&&&&&&&&&&&& B. yet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. but&&&&&&&&&&&& D. or44. A. left&&&&&&&&&&&& B. came to&&&&&&&&&&&& C. stood by&&&&&&&& D. played by45. A. sweets&&&&&&&&& B. sand&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. ice-creams&&&&&&&& D. money46. A. make&&&&&&&&&& B. sell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. buy&&&&&&&&&&& D. offer47. A. house&&&&&&&&&& B. holiday&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. garden&&&&&&&&&& D. tide48. A. hardly&&&&&&&&&& B. almost&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. still&&&&&&&&&&&& D. perhaps49. A. waves&&&&&&&&&& B. tides&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hands&&&&&&&&&&& D. feet50. A. destroy&&&&&&&&& B. fix&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. use&&&&&&&&&&&& D. build51. A. But&&&&&&&&&&&& B. However&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Otherwise&&&&&& D. Besides52. A. wonder&&&&&&&&& B. feel&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. understand&&&&&& D. believe53. A. strong&&&&&&&&&& B. weak&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. young&&&&&&&&&& D. old54. A. children&&&&&&&&& B. boys&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. girls&&&&&&&&&& D. grown-ups55. A. happy&&&&&&&&&& B. tired&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sad&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sick36. 【解析】B作者回忆儿时假日,根据常识可判断为其父母亲(parents)带他远游。37. 【解析】A从后文提到的词语beach(海滨),sand(沙滩)等可知作者在海边(by the sea)。38. 【解析】A& play with sb.,与某人玩耍。39. 【解析】B 去海边度假,孩子们感到激动,故答案为B。moving令人感动的;anxious,焦急的;nervous,紧张的,均不合题意。教学资源网 40. 【解析】C watch sb / sth do, 看着某人 / 某物做某事。教学资源网 41. 【解析】D从后面的look down at判断,此处应该用climbed。教学资源网 42. 【解析】B& 由于在海边玩耍,心情好,所以太阳也特别明亮。教学资源网 43. 【解析】A 前后两句为并列关系,所以用and。44. 【解析】A前文说“在海边玩耍”,后文说“乡村探寻、购物”,因此,该空应该用left表示离开海滨。45. 【解析】A 下一段说I dislike sweets,故选A。46. 【解析】C& make、sell和offer都不可能是孩子们的所为,故用buy表示“买冰淇淋”。47. 【解析】B& 上文叙述儿时度假的快乐时光,成年后他对于假期的想法依然如故。48. 【解析】C与上句照应,多年来,我“仍然”喜欢……。49. 【解析】A& tides指“潮汐”,而文中指“海浪”(waves)拍打岩石的声音。50. 【解析】D& build sand house(建沙房子)与文章开头make sand house同义。51. 【解析】B 空格后有逗号,所以用however。52. 【解析】A& wonder想知道;feel感到;understand明白;believe相信。从句意看应该用wonder。53. 【解析】D作者回忆了儿童时代快乐的假期,但是不知道老年以后理想中的假期是什么模样。54. 【解析】A& children包括boys和girls,只有孩子们才迷恋于沙子堆成的小房子,所以此处用children。55. 【解析】D由于吃了太多的冰淇淋,病了。2、 江苏省启东中学10-11年高一上学期第一次月考(英语)&A couple of weeks ago, my friend offered to sell some of our things for us. I thought it was a good opportunity to&& 41& my 7-year-old son’s room and&& 42& some toys that were no longer suitable for him to play with. We&& 43&& that all the money we got from selling the toys would be his money.The night before the&& 44& , we loaded up the truck with toys and a little bike that was too&& 45& for him. In the yard he&& 46& the bike for the last time and then happily put it onto the truck. This little bike had at least two previous owners as far as we&&& 47& . It wasn’t in the best&& 48&& and was certainly not new, but the tires were&& 49& good.We put a price of $10 on it, but it didn’t sell. So, after the sale was& 50& , my friend put it on the sidewalk, with a sign that&& 51& “FREE BIKE”. Within five minutes her doorbell rang. A little boy was&& 52 there. In poor English he asked whether the bike was&& 53& free. She said yes and that he could have it for&& 54& . He smiled, got on the bike and rode away.Later that evening when I told my son how much money he had made at the sale, he was very&& 55& , shouting happily. He asked about a few of his things, wondering&& 56& they had been sold. When he asked about the bike, I told him about the little boy and that made him&& 57 . He was much happier than when I told him how much he had&& 58& . He was so happy to&& 59& that someone else would make good& 60& of that little bike!41. A. clean&&&&&& &B. check&&&&&&&& &C. display&&&&&&& &D. design42. A. look for&&&& &B. go through&&&& C. show off&&&&&&& &D. deal with43. A. refused&&&&&&& &B. agreed&&&& &C. wrote&&&&&&&&& &D. lied44. A. trip&&&&&&&&&& &B. show&&&&&&& &C. sale&&&&&&&&&&& &D. decision45. A. weak&&&&&& &B. small&&&&&&&& &C. new&&&&&&&&&&& &D. thin46. A. rode&&&&&&& &B. found&&&&& &C. watched&&&&&&& &D. felt47. A. doubted&&&& &B. knew&&&&&&&& &C. told&&&&&&&&&&& &D. thought48. A. time&&&&&&& &B. chance&&&&&&& C. place&&&&&&&&& &D. shape49. A. also&&&&&&&&&& &B. never&&&&&&& &C. still&&&&&&&&&& &D. hardly50. A. ahead&&&&&&&& &B. on&&&&&&&&& &C. near&&&&&&&&& &&D. over51. A. said&&&&&&&&&& &B. repeated&&&& &C. copied&&&&&&& &&D. expressed 52. A. jumping&&&&&& &B. standing&&&&& &C. walking&&&&&&& &D. shouting53. A. barely&&&&&&&& &B. usually&&& &C. really&&&&&&&&& &D. always54. A. something&&&& &B. anything&&&& &C. everything&&&&& &D. nothing55. A. calm&&&&&&&&& &B. scared&&&&&& &C. excited&&&&&&&& &D. disappointed56. A. when&&&&&&&&& B. if&&&&&&&&&&& &C. why&&&&&&&&&& &D. how57. A. smile&&&&&&&&& B. worry&&&&&&& &C. leave&&&&&&&&&& &D. cry58. A. enjoyed&&&&&&& B. lost&&&&&&&&&& C. bought&&&&&&&&& &D. made59. A. hear&&&&&&&&&& B. understand&&&& C. remember&&&&&& &D. think60. A. interest&&&&&&& &B. money&&&&&& &C. use&&&&&&&&&&& &D. priceADBCB & ABDCD&&ABCDC&&BADAC3、 江苏省王集中学10-11学年高一上学期第一次月考(英语)&Soon it would be the holidays, but before that, there were year exams. All the 36 _____ had been working hard for some time, reviewing their lessons for the exams. If they didn’t 37 _____, they would have to retake them in September. There were usually a few who 38 _____, but Jane didn’t want to be one of them. She had worked hard all year, 39 _____ just before the exams she was working so hard that her sister Barbara was 40 _____ about her. She went to bed too 41 _____. The night before the first exam, Barbara 42 ____ that she have an early night and take a 43 ____ pill. She promised to wake 44 _____ up in the morning.As she was falling asleep, Jane was afraid that she might oversleep. Her 45 _____ kept jumping from subject to subject. At last, with the help of 46 ____, she went to sleep. In no time at all, she was sitting in the examination hall, looking at the examination 47 _____, but she couldn’t answer any of the questions. 48 _____ around her was writing pages and gages. 49 _____ she thought hard, she couldn’t find anything to write 50 _____. She kept looking at her 51 _____. Time was running out. There was only an hour to go. She started one question, wrote two sentences, 52 _____ and tried another one. With only half an hour left she wrote another two sentences. By this time she was so worried that she started 53 ____. Her whole body shook. It shook so much that she 54 ____ up. She was still in bed and it had all been a 55 _____ dream. A minute later, Barbara called her name.36. A. teachers&&&&&& B. students&&&&&& C. classmates&&&&&& D. schools37. A. prepare&&&&&&& B. miss&&&&&&&&& C. join&&&&&&&&&&& D. pass38. A. succeeded&&&&& B. failed&&&&&&&& C. ended&&&&&&&&&& D. called39. A. but&&&&&&&&&& B. so&&&&&&&&&&&& C. and&&&&&&&&&&& D. because40. A. excited&&&&&&& B. frightened&&&&& C. worried&&&&&&&& D. pleased41. A. early&&&&&&&&& B. late&&&&&&&&&& C. heavily&&&&&&&& D. eagerly42. A. insisted&&&&&&& B. hoped&&&&&&&& C. ordered&&&&&&&& D. wished43. A. sleeping&&&&&& B. resting&&&&&&&& C. exciting&&&&&&& D. breathing44. A. him&&&&&&&&&& B. her&&&&&&&&&&& C. them&&&&&&&&&& D. herself45. A. hand&&&&&&&&&& B. eye&&&&&&&&&& C. mind&&&&&&&&&& D. body46. A. her sister&& B. her parents&&&&& C. the lessons&&&&& D. the medicine47. A. result&&&&&&&&& B. marks&&&&&&&&& C. desk&&&&&&&&&& D. paper48. A. The teacher&&& B. The students&&& C. No one&&&&&&&& D. Everyone49. A.If&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Though&&&&&&& C. So&&&&&&&&&&&& D. How50. A. with&&&&&&&&& B. about&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to51. A. watch&&&&&&&& B. textbook&&&&&& C. sister&&&&&&&&&& D. subject52. A. gave up&&&&&& B. put off&&&&&&&&& C. look around&&& D. think over53. A. examining&&&& B. leaving&&&&&&&&& C. copying&&&&&&& D. crying54. A. raised&&&&&&&& B. woke&&&&&&&&&& C. stood&&&&&&&&& D. cheered55. A. nice&&&&&&&&& B. wonderful&&&&&&& C. terrible&&&&&& D. special36―40 BDBAC& 41―45 BAABC& 46―50 DDDBB& 51―55 AADBC36、选B。根据reviewing their lessons for the exams可推知。classmates在此表意不清。37、选D。由have to retake them可推知。 38、选B。由Jane didn’t want to be one of them前一句话可推知。39、选A。前后形成对比,全句意思为“她已刻苦学习整整一年,可是临考前还得努力。”& 40、选C。根据上下文之间的逻辑关系予以选定。41、选B。从下句的she should have an early night可推知,临近时她睡得很迟。42、选A。 根据从句中的虚拟语气形式可排除B、D,根据语境可排除C。43、选A。根据下一句和下一节第三句可知是“安眠药”。44、选B。从上文可知,是将Jane叫醒。45、选C。思维活动应在“大脑”中进行。46、选D。后来终于睡着了,这说明之前吃的“安眠药”起了作用。47、选D。从下两句可推知他看的是“”。48、选D。选项A不合常识,选项B主谓不一致,选项C不合上下文,应一一排除。49、选B。与下一分句形成对比。50、选B。根据语境,应为“不知道写什么”。51、选A。根据look at和Time was running out 可推知。52、选A。一题未做完又做下一题,说明暂时放弃了前一题。53、选D。从第四个空格前的内容可知Jane 极不愿意不及格并补考,为此刻苦学习了一年,而时却一败涂地,怎能不会焦急、伤心。54、选B。身体的剧烈晃动导致自己从睡梦中“醒”来。55、选C。原来做的是一个“可怕的”梦。4、 江西省安福中学10-11学年高一上学期第一次月考(英语)&The captain of a ship and a merchant (商人) were friends.The merchant had a young son,who wanted to be a sailor (水手),so the captain took him for voyages in his 36 .One day when the captain had come from a& 37& with a lot of money,the merchant told him that the price of iron(铁) had& 38& and suggested that he should buy some with his money.“I’ll&& 39 it for you in my storehouse 40 you return from your next voyage,and perhaps you’ll get& 41&& money.”But while the captain was away,the price of iron went up very& 42& ,so the merchant sold it and kept the money.When the captain came back,his& 43 friend told him that he was very sorry and the mice had& 44& all the iron.The captain knew that his friend was& 45& lies,but he stayed& 46_and said,“I knew that you had problems& 47& mice in your storehouse.”After a few days,the captain started& 48 voyage,and when he returned home,he said to the merchant,“I’m very sorry,but& 49_our voyage a bird came down and carried your son away.”&&&&&& The merchant was very& 50& and said,“Birds cannot carry boys!” “And 51 can mice eat iron,” answered the captain.The merchant took the captain to a& 52 ,who said,“The merchant must 53 the captain the money which he got when he& 54 the iron,and then the captain must& 55& the merchant’s son back to him.”36.A.car&&&B.cart&&&C.ship&&&D.plane37.A.voyage&&B.travel&&&&&&&& C.business&&D.visit38.A.fallen&&&&& B.changed &&C.widened&&D.risen39.A.keep&&&B.hide&&&C.hold&&&D.put40.A.when&&&B.since&&&&& C.after&&&D.until41.A.many&&&&& B.more&&&C.a bit &&&&& D.less42.A.slowly&&B.low&&&C.little&&&&& D.high43.A.dishonest&&B.honest&&C.real&&&&&&&& D.former44.A. sold&&&B.borrowed&&C.eaten&&&&&&&& D.drunk45.A.talking&&B.making&&C.telling&&& &D.saying46.A.friendly&&B.calm&&&C.quiet&&&& &D.angry47.A.about&&&&& B.in&&&& &C.on&&&&& D.with48.A.another&&B.next&&&C.the other&&&& D.other49.A.while&&&B.after&&&&& C.during&&D.before50.A.boring&&B.puzzled&&C.angry&&&&& D.afraid51.A.yet&&&B.neither&&C.so&&&D.either52.A.lawyer&&B.manager&&C.child&&&D.judge53.A.return&&B.give&&&C.offer&&&D.lend54.A.kept&&&B.bought&&C.sold&&&& &D.stole55.A.bring&&&B.fetch&&&&& C.carry&&&D.catch&5、 江西省白鹭洲中学10-11学年高一上学期第一次月考(英语)&A&& 36&& thing happened&& 37& me last Sunday. It was such a beautiful day __38_ I drove to go for a look in the country.&On the way back home, my&& 39&& stopped. It was out of gas on a&& 40&& road far from a town! I decided to walk until I found someone&& 41& could sell some gas. I had walked almost a mile&& 42& I finally found a house near the __43__. I was glad to see it because it was getting dark.&I knocked at the door and a little old lady with long white hair __44_. She said, “I’ve been __45__ for you here for a long time. Come in.&& 46&& is almost ready.”&“But I only came for some gas,” I answered. I couldn’t&& 47&& what she was talking about.&“Oh, Alfred! Gas? You&& 48& tea,” said she.&I quickly&& 49& that my car was out of&& 50& , but she didn’t seem to listen to me. She just kept&& 51& me Alfred and talking about how long it had been&& 52&& she had seen me. She was acting very strangely and I was anxious to leave. As soon as she went to get tea, I went out of the house as fast as I&& 53& .&Fortunately, there was another house down the road and I was able to buy the gas I needed. When I told the man about my&& 54 , he said, “Oh, that’s Miss Emily. She lives by herself in that big house. She’s strange, but she wouldn’t&& 55& anybody. She is still waiting for the man she was going to marry thirty years ago. The day before their& wedding he left home and never came back because of the war.” 36. A. happy&B. strange&C. common&D. bad37. A. on&B. in&C. upon&D. to38. A. and&B. so&C. but&D. that39. A. car&B. bus&C. bike&D. truck40. A. narrow&B. lonely&C. crowded&D. busy41. A. what&B. whom&C. who&D. how42. A. before&B. after&C. while&D. as43. A. street&B. path&C. way&D. road44. A. came&B. answered&C. opened&D. appeared45. A. asking&B. looking&C. calling&D. waiting46. A. Gas&B. Coffee&C. Tea&D. Lunch47. A. consider&B. understand&C. accept&D. think48. A. like&B. love&C. used to like&D. liking49. A. answered&B. explained&C. refused&D. promised50. A. gas&B. tea&C. strength&D. energy51. A. calling&B. call&C. to call&D. called52. A. until&B. before&C. since&D. when53. A. could&B. can&C. would&D. wanted54. A. accident&B. incident&C. experience&D. surprise55. A. hit&B. injury&C. hurt&D. frighten完型BDDAB&& CADBD&& CBCBA&& ACACC6、 &江西省吉安一中10-11学年高一上学期第一次段考(英语)&A boy student was admitted to a university after 36__ all his school examinations. There he put his name down for world geography, 37_ after the first day, he did not go to 38_ any more. The teacher noticed that this student was 39_ absent (缺课) and thought that he had changed to 40 class. He was very 41_ when he saw the boy's name on the list(名单) of students 42_ wanted to take the geography examination 43_ the end of the year.The teacher had prepared a difficult examination paper, which covered 44 he had taught, and he was eager(急切) to see 45 this student answered the questions. He expected that his answer would be very 46_; but when he examined his paper carefully, he found only one small mistake in them.47_ this surprised him very much, he went through the paper 48_, but was still not able to find 49 one mistake, so he sent 50 the student to question him about his work..When the student had 51 the room, the teacher said to him, “I know that you came to my class only once on the first day and that you have been absent from all the others. Yet I have found only one small mistake in your paper. 52_ is that?”“Oh, I'm sorry about that mistake, sir, ”answered the student. “After the examination, I realized 53 I ought to have written. I would not have made that mistake 54 I had not been confused(弄糊涂) by your 55_ lecture.”(& )36. A. having&&&B. taking&&&C. passing&&&D. failing(& )37. A. so&&&&B. but&&&C. however&&&D. and(& )38. A. it&&&&B. lesson&&&C. college&&&D. class(& )39. A. always&&&B. once&&&C. never&&&&D. sometimes(& )40. A.& another&&&B. the other&&C. other&&&&D. others(& )41. A. angry&&&B. happy&&&C. sorry&&&&D. surprised(& )42. A. that he&&&B. he&&&C. who&&&&D. whom(& )43. A. in&&&&B. at &&&C. after&&&&D. by(& )44. A. everything&&B. something&&C. anything&&&D. nothing(& )45. A. what&&&B. when&&&C. how&&&&D. why(& )46. A. good&&&B. full&&&C. nice&&&&D. bad(& )47. A. For&&&&B. As&&&C. So&&&&D. Though(& )48. A. two rimes&&B. twice&&&C. once&&&&D. again once(& )49. A. more than&&B. another&&C. the other&&&D .second(& )50. A. with&&&B. to&&&&C. x&&&&&D. for(& )51. A. reached to&&B. arrived to&&C. arrived into&&&D. come into(& )52. A. Why&&&B. What&&&C.& How&&&&D. Which(& )53. A. where&&&&B. why&&&C. what&&&D. when(& )54. A. unless&&&&B .if&&&&C. because&&D. as(& )55. A. first&&&&&B. last&&&C. latest&&&D. certain36-40 CBDAA& 41-45 DCBAC&&& 46-50 DBBAD&& 51-55 DCCBA7、 &江西省九江一中10-11学年高一上学期第一次月考(英语)Dear Seth,& You are only three years old, and at this point in your life you are not able to understand this letter. But some day when you___36___, I hope you will find something __37__in what I am going to share& with you.& Life can be __38__ . There will be people in your life who won’t be very nice. They’ll __39___ you because you are different,& 40& for no good reason . You will also face heartbreak and might be __41__ by those you love. I hope you don’t have to face these too much , but such things __42__.& Be open to life anyway. You’ll find cruelty(残忍) and& 43& in your journey through life , but don’t let that__44__&& you from finding new things . Don’t retreat (退却)from life , and don’t __45__ or wall yourself off . Be open to new things , new experiences ,and new people . You will __46__ many times ,but if you allow that to stop you from trying , you will __47_ many chances . Do remember failure is a stepping stone to __48__. & You will meet many people who will try to do __49__ than you , in school, in college, and at work. They’ll try to have nicer cars, bigger houses, nicer clothes, and so on. . To __50_ , life is a competition .However, I believe life is a __51_. If you always try your best to __52__ others, you are wasting your life . Learn to enjoy your life__53_ and you will make it a journey of __54__ ,of learning and of love.& Finally , know that I love you and always will. You are _55__ a really wonderful journey , and I will always be there for you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Love&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Dad36. A. grow& up&&&&& B. show& up&&&&& C.& cheer& up&&&&& D. give& up37. A. familiar&&&&&&& B. valuable&&&&&& C. normal&&&&&&&&& D. interesting 38. A. unkind&&&&&&&& B. peaceful&&&&&& C. equal&&&&&&&&&& D. simple39. A. look at&&&&&&& B. run after&&&&&&& C. laugh at&&&&&&&& D. look after40. A. if&&&&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&&&&& C. so&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. or41. A. hurt&&&&&&&&& B. found&&&&&&&&& C. accepted&&&&&&&& D. impressed42. A. matter&&&&&&& B. work&&&&&&&&&& C. disappear&&&&&&& D. happen43. A. luck&&&&&&&&& B. pain&&&&&&&&&& C. difference&&&&&&& D. hope44. A. protect&&&&&&& B. encourage&&&&&& C. stop&&&&&&&& D. choose 45. A. forgive&&&&&&& B. struggle&&&&&&& C. compete&&&&&&& D. hide46. A. leave&&&&&&&&& B. prepare&&&&&&&& C. escape&&&&&&&&& D. fail47. A. enjoy&&&&&&&&& B. try&&&&&&&&&&&& C. miss&&&&&&&&&& D. meet48. A. success&&&&&&& B. life&&&&&&&&&&& C. action&&&&&&&&& D. sorrow49. A. earlier&&&&&&&& B. better&&&&&&&&&& C. less&&&&&&&&&&& D. faster 50. A. you&&&&&&&&&& B. me&&&&&&&&&&&& C. him&&&&&&&&&&& D. them 51. A. challenge&&&&&& B. drama&&&&&&&&& C. journey&&&&&&&& D. dream 52. A. change&&&&&&&& B. pardon&&&&&&&& C. follow&&&&&&&&& D. beat53. A. somewhere&&& B. instead&&&&&&&&&& C. afterwards&&&&& D. though 54. A. cruelty&&&&&&& B. danger&&&&&&&&&& C. happiness&&&&&& D. quietness55. A. starting&&&&&&& B. destroying&&&&&&& C. finishing&&&&&& D. replacing36-40 ABACD&& 41-45 ADBCD&& 46-50 DCABD& 51-55 CDBCA8、 江西省上高二中10-11学年高一上学期第一次月考(英语) &When we are unfamiliar with something, we may feel nervous and fearful. The help of others is a good&&& 36&&& to help us pull through.I write for a big newspaper, and I wanted to&&& 37&&& a story about parachute jumping(跳伞). To make it a realistic as well as exciting&&& 38&& , I decided that I had to make a jump myself&&& 39&& . Unluckily, I’m not good at any&&& 40&& , let alone(更不用说)parachute jumping.My friend Mr. Smith was willing to give me a&&& 41&& . He took me to a ground school. The first day’s&&& 42&&& included several hours of instruction but not my first drop from a(n)&& 43 . For this, I had to wait until the following&&& 44&& .The next morning, I was taken to the airfield.&&& 45&& , a heavy parachute was put on my back. Then I was&&& 46&&& to make my way to a small plane which had just stopped slowly on the runway. Once on board, the plane was soon&&& 47&& . I began to feel nervous. As we reached one thousand meters, Harry, my teacher, hooked(钩)a&&& 48&&& from my parachute to a steel ring inside the plane. The line was to pull my parachute&&& 49&& after I jumped.“Get&&& 50&& , Henry,” Harry said. I moved carefully to the door. I wanted to&&& 51&& , “NO, no, no!” But no word came.“Jump!” Harry called&&& 52&& . “Jump!”Away from the plane, and down, down I fell, arms stretched. It worked All at once I was very happy. Then I felt a quick&&& 53&& . My big parachute had opened! It was the best&&& 54&&& I ever had. I looked down. There were rivers, trees, fields and houses. I heard the soft sound of the air. This was&&& 55&& .36. A. way&&&B. chance&&&&C. idea&&&&D. value37. A. tell&&&&B. write&&&&C. read&&&&D. copy38. A. film&&&B. poem&&&&C. story&&&& D. program39. A. secretly&&&B. instead&&&&C. finally&&&&D. first40. A. sport&&&B. driving&&&C. lesson&&&&D. drawing41. A. try&&&&B. hand&&&&C. gift&&&&D. suggestion42. A. jumping&&B. journey&&&C. training&&&D. entertainment43. A. tree&&&B. tower&&&&C. building&&&D. airplane44. A. week&&&B. month&&&&C. evening&&&D. morning45. A. Besides&&&B. Once&&&&C. There&&&&D. However46. A. asked&&&B. invited&&&&C. forced&&&&D. taught47. A. slowing&&&B. climbing&&&C. landing&&&D. filling48. A. belt&&&B. steel&&&&C. line&&&&D. seat49. A. light&&&B. broken&&&&C. fixed&&&&D. open50. A. ready&&&B. up&&&&C. on&&&&D. away51. A. cry&&&&B. rest&&&&C. laugh&&&&D. lie52. A. softly&&&B. loudly&&&&C. nervously&&&D. excitedly53. A. comfort&&&B. wind&&&&C. pull&&&&D. push54. A. failure&&&B. experience&&&C. competition&&&D. danger55. A. tiring&&&B. shocking&&&C. true&&&&D. fun& 36―40&& ABCAD&&& 41―45& BCDDC&&& 46―50& ABCDA&& 51―55&& ABCBD9、 江西省樟树中学10-11学年高一第一次月考(英语) &Making friends is a skill.Like most skills, it&& 36&&& patience(耐心).If you want to meet people and make friends, you must be willing to& 37&& some action.You must first go where there are people.You won’t make friends staying home& 38&& .&&& Joining a club or group, talking to those who like the same things& 39& you do is much easier.Or join someone& 40&& some activity.&&& Many people are 41&& when talking to new people.&& 42&& meeting strangers means seeing the unknown.And it’s human nature to feel a bit& 43& about the unknown.Most of fears about&& 44&& new people come from doubts (怀疑) about& 45&& .We imagine other people are& 46& us――finding us too tall or too short, too this or too that. But don’t forget that they must be feeling the same way.Try to accept yourself& 47&& you are, and try to put the other at ease.You’ll both feel more comfortable.&& Try to act self-confident(自信)& 48& you don’t feel that way when you& 49& a room full of strangers.Walk tall and straight, look at other people directly and __50_.&& If you see someone you’d like to& 51& , say something.Don’t wait for& 52& person to start a talk.&& Just meeting someone& 53& does not mean that you’ll make friends with that person. 54& is based on mutual(相互的) likings and “give and take”.It takes time to __55__ friendship.36. A. costs& &B. needs&&&& &C. spends&& &D. wants37. A. take&&&&&& &B. make&&&&&&&& &C. do&&&&&&& &D. carry38. A. lonely&&&& &B. yourself&&&&&& &C. alone&&&& &D. with you39. A. as&&&&&&&& &B. that&&&&&&&&& &C. which&&&& &D. what40. A. with&&&&&& &B. in&&&&&&&&&&& &C. on&&&&&&& &D. to41. A. shy&&& &B. excited&& &C. afraid& &D. worried42. A. At all&&&&&&&& &B. For all&&&&&& &C. In all&&&&&&& &D. After all43. A. unhappy&&& &B. usual&&&& &C. upset&D. unlucky44. A. meeting&&&&&& &B. talking&&&&&&&&& C. visiting&&&&&&& &D. speaking45. A. your self&&& &B. himself&&& &C. yourselves&& &D. ourselves46. A. talking&&&& &B. saying&&&&&& &C. judging&&&& &D. laughing47. A. like&&&&&&& &B. as&&&&&&&&& &C. what&&&&&&& &D. that48. A. even when&&&&&&& B. even if&&&&&&&&& C. as if&&&&&&&& &D. what if49. A. come&& &B. go& &C. enter&&&&& &D. step to50. A. laugh&& &B. smile&&&& &C. cry&&&& &D. jump51. A. speak to&B. talk about&&& &C. say to&&&&& &D. call up52. A. other&&&& &B. the other&&&& &C. another&&&& &D. others53. A. old&&&&& &B. young&&&&& &C. new&&&&&& &D. little54. A. Relation&B. Friendship&& &C. Connection&& &D. Feeling55. A. develop&&&&&&&&& B. start&&&&&&&&&&&& C. keep&&&&&&&&&& D. change36-40 BACAB 41-45 ADCAD 46-50 CBBCB 51-55 ABCBA 10、 辽宁省大连市二十三中学10-11学年高一上学期第一次月考(英语)&The story goes that some time ago, a man had a very lovely little daughter. One day the man&& 26& his 3-year-old daughter for& 27& a roll of gold wrapping(包装) paper. Money was tight and he became&& 28&& when the child tried to decorate (装饰)a&& 29 to put under the Christmas tree.&&& 30&& , the little girl brought the gift to her&& 31__& the next morning and said, "This is for you, Daddy."&&& The man was& 32&& by his earlier& 33& , but his anger flared(骤然爆发)again when he found out the box was&& 34& . He yelled (喊叫)at her, saying, "Don’t you know, when you give someone a present, there&& 35&&& to be something inside?" The little girl looked& 36_&& at him with tears in her eyes and cried, "Oh, Daddy, it’s not empty&& 37& . I blew kisses into the box. They are all for you, Daddy."& The father was crushed(征服,说服). He& 38& his arms around his littl e girl, and he begged (乞求)for her&& 39& .Only a short time later, an& 40& took the life of the child. It is also told that her father kept that gold box by his bed for many& 41& and whenever he was discouraged, he would take out an&& 42& kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there. In a very real sense, each one of us, as human beings(人类), has been given a gold container&& 43_&& with unconditional(无条件的) love and kisses...from our children, family members, friends and God. There is simply no other&& 44&& , anyone could have, more&& 45& than this. 26. A. asked&&&&&&&&&& &B. praised&&&&&&&& &C. begged&&&&&&&&&& &D. punished 27. A. wasting&&&&&&&& &B. stealing&&&&&&&& &C. selling&&&&&&&&&& &D. holding 28. A. glad&&&&&&&&&&& &B. angry&&&&&&&&& &C. sad&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. upset& 29. A. room&&&&&&&&&& &B. hall&&&&&&&&&&& &C. box&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. ball& 30. A. Still& &&&&B. But&&&&&& &&C. Therefore&&&&&&&& &D. And 31. A. father&&&&&&&&&& &B. mother&&&&&&&& &C. teacher&&&&&&&&&& &D. sister 32. A. puzzled&&&&&&&& &B. surprised&&&&&&& &C. scared (恐慌)&&&&& &D. embarrassed 33. A. words&&&&&&&&&& &B. action&&&&&&&&& &C. feelings&&&&&&&&& &D. expression34. A. empty&&&&&&&&&& &B. heavy&&&&&&&&& &C. full&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. wet& 35. A. happened&&&&&&& &B. seemed&&&&&&&& &C. ought&&&&&&&&&&& &D. should 36. A. down&&&&&&&&&& &B. back&&&&&&&&&&& &C. up&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. forward& 37. A. at all&&&&&&&&&&& &B. after all&&&&&&&& &C. above all&&&&&&&& &D. in all& 38. A. put&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. turned&&&&&&&&&& &C. handed&&&&&&&&& &D. gave& 39. A. kindness&&&&&&&& &B. forgiveness(原谅)&C. sadness&&&&&&& &D. carelessness 40. A. overcoat&&&&&&&& &B. incident&&&&&&&& &C. accident&&&&&&&& &D. action& 41. A. days&&&&&&&&&&& &B. months&&&&&&&&& &C. nights&&&&&&&&&& &D. years 42. A. imaginary&&&&&&& &B. kind&&&&&&&&&&& &C . gentle&&&&&&&&& &D. warm 43. A. filled&&&&&&&& &&B. pleased&&&& &&C. crowded&&&& &&D.equipped 44. A. world&&&&&&&&&& &B. feeling&&&&&&&&& &C. possession(财产)&D. love 45. A. expensive&&&&&&& &B. precious&&&&&&&& &C. comfortable&&&&& &D. interesting&11、 &辽宁省沈阳二中10-11学年高一上学期10月月考(英语) &I was eight years old then. Looking __36__ I remember the time in a baseball field passing the team that we had just __37__ . We shook their hands and said, "Good game!"It is __38__ to do that when you win! When you lose, you have a tendency(倾向) to slap (拍) the hand ― instead of shaking it ― and __39__ the ground instead of the eyes. This is not only true for an eight-year- it is true for adults, too.A few years ago, in a softball league, we lost 15 games! And we thought it was __40__ . But during the " Good game" handshake after each __41__, I looked each player in the eyes and shook their hands. I couldn't look my opponents (对手) in the eyes and congratulate them on a good __42__ when I was eight. Somehow I took the loss as a __43__ on my self-worth and felt my self-confide __44_- I did what most eight-year-olds do and I slapped the opponents' hands, not giving them the satisfaction of a shake. I was wrong to do this. I'm happy today as a(n) __45__ that I have learned this __46__ : There is something to be said for losing well.__47__ it is a baseball game or an important examination, yo u can __48__ a lot about a person by now they deal with defeat. The person who deals with defeat as an __49__ blow is not allowing the event to define (定义) him, while someone who cannot __50__ defeat is allowing the event to __51__ his self-worth. In my opinion, when you __52__ in something― though it may be __53__ ― look at your opponents in the eyes, and shake their hands in a __54__ way as you say, "Good game!" __55__ to allow the event to define your life. You might find yourself winning the next game.36. A. about&B. before&C. back&D. round37. A. taught&B. met&C. caught&D. defeated38. A. easy&B. difficult&C. proper&D. bad39. A. look at&B. shout at&C. knock at&D. laugh at40. A. unbelievable&B. embarrassing&C. reasonable&D. challenging41.A. disappointing&B. sadness&C. loss&D. failure42. A. day&B. time&C. team&D. game43. A. hit&B. limit&C. test&D. cost44. A. otherwise&B. therefore&C. besides&D. finally45. adult&B. child&C. player&D. parent46. course&B. rule&C. lesson&D. opinion47. As &B. Although &C. Once &D. Whether 48. A. argue&B. get&C. tell&D. disagree49. A. unacceptable&B. unfortunate&C. unnecessary&D. unimportant50. A. carry out&B. care about&C. take up&D. deal with51. A. affect&B. disturb&C. order&D. remark52. A. begin&B. lose&C. end&D. stop53. A. hard&B. certain&C.& impossible&D. funny54. A. cold&B. friendly&C. immediate&D. slow55. Refuse &B. Try &C. Fear &D. Prepare 36-40:CDAAB&41-45: CDABA46-50: CDCDD&51-55: ABABA12、&四川省南充高中顺庆校区10-11学年高一第一次阶段性考试 (英语)&To be a good teacher, you need some of the gifts of a good actor: you must be able to 41 the attention and interest of your students, you must be a 42 speaker, with a good, strong pleasing voice which is full and you must be able to 43 what you are teaching, in order to make its meaning clear.Watch a good teacher, and you will see that he does not sit still 44& his class: he stands the whole he walks about, using his 45& , hands and fingers to help him in his explanation, and his face to express feelings. Listen to him, and you will 46 the loudness, the quality and the musical note of his voice always 47 according to what he is 48 about. The fact that a good teacher has some of the gifts of a good actor doesn’t 49 that he will indeed be able to act 50 on the stage, for there are very important 51 between the teacher’s work and the actor’s. The 52 has to speak words which he he has to repeat exactly the 53 words each time he plays a certain part, 54& his movements and the ways in which he uses his voice are usually 55 beforehand. What he has to do is to make all th ese carefully learnt words and actions seem natural on the stage.A good teacher 56 in quite a different way. His students take an active part in his 57 : they ask and answer questions, they obey orders, and if they don’t 58 something, they say so. The teacher therefore has to suit his act to the needs of his students, which is in his class. He can’t learn his part by heart, but must 59 it as he goes along.I have known many teachers who were fine 60& in class but unable to take part in a stage-play because their brains wouldn’t keep discipline: they could not keep strictly to what another had written.41. A. play&&B. hold&C. give&D. know42. A. clear&&B. slow&C. quick&D. loud43. A. act&&B. talk&C. say&D. report44. A. for&&B. before&C. behind&D. with& 45. A. tongues&B. words&C. legs&D. arms46. A. hear&B. see&C. think&D. guess47. A. making &B. changing&C. expressing&D. giving48. A. talking&B. thinking&C. hearing&D. saying49. A. tell&&B.& express&C. show&D. mean50. A.carefully&B. badly&C. well&D. actively51. A. things&&B. differences& &C. points&D.similarities52. A. actor&&B. teacher&C.audience&D. student53. A. different&B. same&C. above&D. following54. A. just&&B. never&C. ever&D. even55. A. read&&B. known&C. fixed&D. written56. A.talks&&B. works&C.teaches&D. thinks57. A. groups&B. party&C. play&D. class58. A. give&&B. place&C. obey&D. hear59. A.create&&B. discover&C. teach&D. continue60. A. speakers&B. watchers&C. actors&D. listeners41-45 BAABD&& 46-50 ABADC&&& 51-55 BABDC&&& 56-60 BDCAC13、 云南省保山市龙陵县第二中学10-11学年高一第一次月考(英语)&Professor Green, known to the world as a scientist, is not only absent-minded but short-sighted as well. His mind is always busy& 41 scientific problems and seldom notices what is going on 42& him.&&& One fine day recently, he went& 43 a walk in the countryside, but as& 44& he has a book in his hand. When he went out , he began to read his book . He hadn’t gone far 45 he run into a big cow and fell down. In the fall, he had lost his glasses, without which he couldn’t see anything. He thought he had hit his head& 46 a fat lady. “I’m sorry, Madam.” He said politely 47 searching for his glasses. As soon as he had 48 , he realized his mistake.Soon he was fixing his mind on his book 49& and paid no attention to anything else. He had scarcely been walking for five minutes when he fell over again, _50 both his book and his glasses. This time he got very angry, seizing his umbrella, he gave the “cow” a wild blow. Then, after finding his glasses, he realized with horror that he made a second mistake. A large fat woman was fleeing from him in a horror.41. A. to think&&&&&&& &B. thinking&&&&&& C. thinking about&&& &D. to think of42. A. with&&&&&&&&&& &B. around&&&&&&& &C. for&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. at43 .A. for&&&&&&&&&&& &B. to&&&&&&&&&&& C. towards&&&&&&&& &D. over44. A. also&&&&&&&&&& &B. often&&&&&&&& &C. ever&&&&&&&&& &&D. usual45. A. when&&&&&&&&& &B. while&&&&&&&& &C. just then&&&&&&&& &D. at that time46. A. to&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. against&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&&&&& &D. onto47. A. after&&&&&&&&&& &B. in&&&&&&&&&&& C. before&&&&&&&& &D. during48. A .put it on&&&&&&& &B. taken them off& C. put them on&&&& &D. taken them out49. A. always&&&&&&& &B. again&&&&&&&& &C. usually&&&&&&& &D. very much50. A. holding&&&&&&& &B. getting&&&&&&& C. finding&&&&&&& &D. losing&14、 &浙江省嘉兴一中10-11学年高一上学期10月月考(英语) &Water costs money. In some places water is hard 31. What 32 when a town has these problems? A small town in California found a happy 33.   Very 34 rain ever fell there. The town had no water 35. The water it used was 36 from a river 300 miles away. As more people 37 live in the town, 38 water was needed. Now water 39 to be brought in from 600 miles away. All these cost 40 money.  The town 41 a plan. It found 42 to clean its “dirty” water. Once the cleaned water was reused 43 many ways. Five 44 lakes were built. Here people could swim and fish and go 45. They 46 have picnics in their new parks. Farmers had more water 47 their crops. New factories can be built, now that they have the promise of 48.In most places, water is used and thrown 49. The town that saved 50 water has saved the town!(&&&& )&31 A. supplying&B. getting&C. to get&D. to supply(&&&& )&32 A. happens&B. happening&C. is happened&D. happened(&&&& )&33 A. key&B. answer&C. answering&D. way(&&&& )&34 A. little&B. a little&C. few&D. a few(&&&& )&35 A. of it self&B. of its own&C. for its own&D. for itself(&&&& )&36 A. fetch&B. take&C. brought in&D. guided(&&&& )&37 A. come to&B. came to&C. coming to&D. came for(&&&& )&38 A. many&B. plenty of&C. more&D. many more(&&&& )&39 A. has&B. had&C. must&D. needed(&&&& )&40 A. many&B. a few&C. a great many&D. a lot of(&&&& )&41 A. put&B. made&C. supply&D. noticed(&&&& )&42 A. a way&B. ways&C. an answer&D. a key(&&&& )&43 A. for&B. by&C. at&D. in(&&&& )&44 A. man-making&B. man-make&C. man-made&D. manmade(&&&& )&45 A. boating&B. to boat&C. to boating&D. on boating(&&&& )&46 A. must&B. could&C. needed&D. had to(&&&& )&47 A. as&B. with&C. for&D. to(&&&& )&48 A. water enough&B. enough water&C. crops enough&D. enough crops(&&&& )&49 A. off&B. of&C. away&D. out of(&&&& )&50 A. it’s&B. its&C. one’s&D. his31-40&& C A B A B& C B C A D&& 41-50&& B A D C A& B C B C B15、 &浙江省南马高级中学10-11学年高一9月月考(英语) &Many years ago, Dad worked as a farmhand(农场工人). At that time, he had a horse. Every Saturday he& 21& to the town after dinner and spent a few hours on social& 22& with other farmhands, such as drinking, chatting, and playing cards in the café. On Saturday evenings, the café was& 23& because many farmhands were there. Before midnight Dad returned home on his horse, quite satisfied with his& 24& . In his words, he& 25& thought of changing his job.At the age of 31, Dad married my mother who was a school teacher. In the following spring I came& 26& into the world. Life became hard, so my mother felt& 27& . She told Dad that they must make a& 28& .My mother had& 29& of how some famous persons, especially Thomas Edison who was born in a poor family, fought against fate and achieved greatness and& 30& . And she& 31& that I would some day become a great leader& 32& men or cities and Dad should be a successful businessman. So she& 33& Dad to give up his job as a farmhand, sell his horse and& 34& a small business of his own. And I went to high school and college. She even sent me abroad for& 35& education when I graduated from college. Under the drive of my mother’s hope, Dad and I& 36& what we have today. Dad runs a big international& 37& and I am a successful lawyer& 38& great fame in my country,&& 39& not a leader as my mother expected.Dad said, without my mother, we wouldn’t
at least, he would remain a farmhand.& 40& he got a lesson of life ―sometimes we really need drive from outside.21.A.rode&B.walked&C.ran&D.drove22.A.conversations&B.games&C.relationships&D.activities23.A.cold&B.crowded&C.quiet&D.dirty24.A.horse&B.entertainment&C.life&D.beer25.A.often&B.ever& C.never&D.sometimes26.A.laughing&B.singing&C.sleeping&D.crying27.A.unimportant&B.busy&C.unsatisfied&D.tired28.A.living&B.change&C.decision&D.house29.A.dreamed&B.heard&C.thought&D.spoken30.A.honesty&B.money&C.fame&D.energy31.A.cared&B.knew&C.forgot&D.hoped32.A.training&B.ruling&C.helping&D.protecting33.A.warned&B.wanted&C.allowed&D.persuaded34.A.start&B.find&C.design&D.sell35.A.farther&B.higher&C.easier&&D.closer36.A.showed&B.kept&C.lost&D.achieved37.A.company&B.school&C.farm&D.cafe38.A.suffering&B.sharing&C.enjoying&D.following39.A.though&B.if&C.and&D.since40.A.So&B.However&C.Or&D.Because21-25& ADBCC&&&& 26-30& DCBBC&&&& 31-35& DBDAB&&&& 36-40& DACAA16、 浙江省温州市任岩松中学10-11学年高一第一次月考(英语)&Do you know how many languages there are in the world? There are about 1, 500, but many of them are not considered very&& 21& .English is considered one of the most important languages because many people& 22& it, not only in England and America,&& 23& in other countries of the world. About 200, 000, 000 speak it& 24& their own language, and another 230, 000, 000 use it as& 25& language. It is& 26& to say how many people are learning it.&& 27& boys and girls in schools are trying to do so.&&&&& Many& 28& children study French. French is also a very important language.&& 29&& children study German, Russian, Japanese and& Chinese.&&&&& Which is the best& 30& to learn a language? We know that we all learnt& 31& language well when we were 32& . If we learn a second language in the& 33& way, it may not seem so difficult. What does a small child do? It& 34& what people say, and it tries to guess what it hears. When it wants something, it has to& 35& it. It is using the language,& 36& and& talking in it all of the time. If people use a second language&& 37&& , they will learn it& 38.&&&&& In school, you learn to read, to write, to hear and to& 39& . It is best to learn all new words through the& 40& . You can read them, spell them and speak them later.21. A. spoken&&&B. happy&&&C. important&&&D. ideal(理想的)22. A. like&&&&&&&&& &B. use&&&&&&&& &C. operate&&&&&&& &D. play23. A. but&&&&&&&&&& &B. and&&&&&&&&& &C. too&&&&&&&&&& &&D. so24. A. like&&&&&&&&& &B. with&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&&& &D. as25. A. distant&&&&&& &B. a second&&&&& &C. the second&&& &&D. a special26. A. easy&&&&&&&&& &B. again&&&&&&& &C. difficult&&&&& &&D. best27. A. Millions of&& &B. Hundreds of& &C. Tens of&&&&&&& &D. Thousands of28. A. Chinese&&&&&& &B. Japanese&&&& &C. English&&&&&&& &D. Asian29. A. Some&&&&&&&&& B. Thousands&&&& C. All&&&&&&&&&&& &D. Much30. A. time&&&&&&&& &B. way &&&C. thing&&&&&&&&& &D. place31. A. a foreign&&& &B. our mothers'&& &C. other's&&&&&&& &&D. our own32. A. born&&&&&&&& &B. children&&&&&& C. grown&&&&&&&&& &D. boys33. A. same&&&&&&&& &B. different&&&&& &C. useful&&&&&&&& &D. good34. A. talks&&&&&&& &B. wants&&&&&&& &C. cries&&&&&&&&& &D. follows35. A. ask&&&&&&&&& &B. want&&&&&&&& &C. get&&&&&&&&&&& &D. ask for36. A. speaking&&&& &B. writing&&&&& &C. thinking&&&&&& &D. doing37. A. some time&&& &B. sometimes& &C. all the time&& &&D. for the time38. A. fluent&&&&&& &B. confident&&&&& C. freely&&&&&&&& &&D. easily39. A. fight&&&&&&& &B. sing&&&&&&&& &C. speak&&&&&&&&& &D. play40. A. mouth&&&&&&& &B. hands&&&&&&& &C. ears&&&&&&&&& &&D. eyes&文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 interfaces 的文章

随机推荐