作文我的世界附魔翻译器(不要我的世界附魔翻译器器我的世界附魔翻译器的作文)

麻烦帮忙翻译一下 英语作文,谢谢! 不要翻译器翻译的!谢谢了很急!_百度知道
麻烦帮忙翻译一下 英语作文,谢谢! 不要翻译器翻译的!谢谢了很急!
Library and interest groups are available but not favourable, they prefer to surf on the internet. More time should be spent not only on green field but also in the libraries to build up themselves physically and mentally, and some will lose their appetite, watch TV;re taking an important exam, go shopping rather than involve in sports games.Personally I think. In this way we can avoid suffering from the pressure of exams, it&#39, we should not stay up too late, students are now freed from heavy burden but their spare time is not well arranged. They are only a means of checking how we are getting along with our studies, Guangming Middle School.(We&#39. They are expected to spend some time on what they learn instead of hanging out. Therefore. Besides(One possible version)This form displays the result of a survey on how to spend students&#39, during the period of exams. Some will feel dizzy or tired. They might help us to have a sound sleep.Besides. All these will contributes a lot to a well-informed and highld better go out for a walk or do some outdoor exercises before and during an exam so that we can keep ourselves relaxed and then concentrate ourselves on exams. Instead, all these symptoms have terrible effects on our exams and we are all eager to get rid of them, students should be more scheduled with colorful and fruitful activities(One possible version)I am Li Ming of Senior Three. We can also try a warm bath or a cup of warm milks important for us to have a fight at weekend.In conclusion. I am writing to tell you about some symptoms of anxiety among us students before exams. Study hard every day and make careful plans for every exam.Most of us feel nervous whenever we&#39, some will suffer from lack of sleep. It says that few students are glued to their schoolwork any more, more interest groups should be established for students to widen their horizon and sharpen their brains so that they can become more creative eventually, enough sleep can make us energetic and enable us to perform well in an exam. In fact, so there is no need to worry too much about the results.First of all, in my opinion
提问者采纳
以使我们能够保持自己放松,在此期间的考试,我们的考试,我们不应该停留了为时已晚。图书馆和利益集团提供,考试,我们就能避免遭受的压力。 首先。他说,使他们能够最终成为更有创造性。图书馆和利益集团提供。 我们大多数人感到紧张时,使我们能够在一个良好的考试。 我个人认为,但不利于。这样,我们正在考虑一个重要的考试,而不是参与体育比赛,使他们能够最终成为更有创造性,而且在图书馆建立自己的身体和精神,更多的利益团体应建立学生扩阔视野和提高他们的大脑。相反,在我看来,我们都渴望摆脱他们,现在学生摆脱沉重的负担。更多的时间应该花在不仅在绿色领域,但他们的闲暇时间是没有得到很好的安排。 ) (一种可能的版本) 此表显示进行调查所得的结果如何花费学生的周末,有些将失去他们的胃口。每天都在刻苦学习和精心计划的每一个考试,充足的睡眠可以使我们充满活力,光明中学,几个学生坐在自己的功课了。我写信告诉你的一些症状的焦虑我们中间学生考试前。更多的时间应该花在不仅在绿色领域,学生应该更多地与丰富多彩的计划和富有成果的活动 (一种可能的版本) 我黎靡嗯高级三,看电视,这是非常重要的我们有一个战斗的态度考试,而且在图书馆建立自己的身体和精神。他说。 我个人认为,他们喜欢在互联网上冲浪。 在结束发言时。所有这些将有助于许多充分知情和高素质的少年,有些人可能会遭受睡眠不足,但不利于。 (我们最好去散步或做一些户外活动之前和期间的考试。我们也可以尝试热烈浴或一杯热牛奶睡觉前使用,更多的利益团体应建立学生扩阔视野和提高他们的大脑。事实上,所有这些症状有可怕的影响,现在学生摆脱沉重的负担,看电视,逛街购物。 此外。他们可能会帮助我们有一个良好的睡眠,但他们的闲暇时间是没有得到很好的安排。但它们仅仅是一个手段核对我们如何相处我们的研究,然后集中精力对自己的考试,几个学生坐在自己的功课了,而不是参与体育比赛。此外,他们喜欢在互联网上冲浪。他们预计将花费一些时间对他们学习而不是挂了。他们预计将花费一些时间对他们学习而不是挂了。因此。 在结束发言时。此外。有些人会觉得头晕或疲倦。相反。所有这些将有助于许多充分知情和高素质的少年,因此没有必要过于担心的结果,逛街购物(一种可能的版本) 此表显示进行调查所得的结果如何花费学生的周末
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
(一种可能的版本)
此表显示进行调查所得的结果如何花费学生的周末。他说,几个学生坐在自己的功课了。相反,他们喜欢在互联网上冲浪,看电视,逛街购物,而不是参与体育比赛。图书馆和利益集团提供,但不利于。
我个人认为,现在学生摆脱沉重的负担,但他们的闲暇时间是没有得到很好的安排。他们预计将花费一些时间对他们学习而不是挂了。更多的时间应该花在不仅在绿色领域,而且在图书馆建立自己的身体和精神。此外,更多的利益团体应建立学生扩阔视野和提高他们的大脑,使他们能够最终成为更有创造性。所有这些将有助于许多充分知情和高素质的少年。
在结束发言时,学生应该更多地与丰富多彩的计划和富有成果的活动
(一种可能的版本)
我黎靡嗯高级三,光明中学。我写信告诉你的一些症状的焦虑我们...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手给翻译一篇短文,拿翻译器翻译的不要(下面是文章)
求高手给翻译一篇短文,拿翻译器翻译的不要(下面是文章) 80
我最喜欢的国家是瑞士。  在瑞士,人们享有高品位的生活,洁净清爽的环境,壮丽秀美的景色。瑞士气候宜人,当地居民纯扑友好。   据世界环境部门调查那里是世界上空气最好的,可以养老哦,还能延长寿命呢?环境如画一般,蓝蓝的天,绿绿的草地,芳香的花朵,人的心情就特舒畅,我很乐意在瑞士呆一辈子,因为我喜欢融于大自然的感觉!  瑞士有高质量的教育, 世界上没有任何一个国家能象瑞士一样,为您提供从幼儿园阶段到研究生阶段如此广泛全面的教育,而且每个阶段都会为您营造一份国际化的学习氛围。  瑞士是一个高度发达的现代化国家,拥有国际上一流的邮政,电信,银行和保险业,以及属于世界先进水平的公共交通服务设施。,保障了瑞士人民享有世界最高品质的生活。   瑞士是欧洲犯罪率最低的国家,几乎无重大刑事犯罪案件发生。即使已入深夜,您仍可放心大胆的漫步瑞士的城市街头。  那里社会福利特高,小孩从一出生开始就有保障生活的福利,一直到死,所以你在那里不用找工作都可以生存,呵呵,当然你想活的比别人更好的话,就要努力赚钱了!  瑞士人的文明素质很高,如果你开车抢道,或者是插队,那他们会笑话你的,身在这样的国度,自身素质也会提高。  瑞士钟表业有500多年的历史,迄今一直保持世界领先地位,称为"钟表王国"。瑞士手表是世界是最贵的,属于名牌,因为它的手表最精确,质量最过关,体现了瑞士人严谨的态度。还有瑞士的军刀,都成了珍藏品和男孩子互相赠送的生日礼物哦!  瑞士有完善的金融体系及闻名遐尔的"银行保密"制度,对国际现金的流动产生巨大吸引力,从而使瑞士继英国、日本和美国之后,成为世界第四大国际金融中心。   朋友,听了我的对瑞士的讲解,是不是你也有同感,想去瑞士一游,或者是长期居住在那里呢?
My favorite country is Switzerland.
In Switzerland, the people enjoy a high quality of life, clean and refreshing environment, beautiful scenery magnificent.
Switzerland, pleasant weather, local residents rush of pure friendship.
According to the World survey, where the environmental sector is the world's best air, you can pension Oh, but also to extend the life of it?
Picturesque environment, in general, blue sky, dazzling grass, fragrant flowers, people's emotions on the special comfortable, I am very happy to stay in Switzerland for life, because I like the feeling of melting in nature!
Switzerland has high-quality education, there is no country in the world can be as Switzerland, to provide you with graduate students from kindergarten stage to stage such a broad and comprehensive education, but each stage will be for you to create an international learning atmosphere.
Switzerland is a highly developed modern state, with international first-class postal services, telecommunications, banking and insurance industries, as well as among the world's advanced level of public transport services. , To protect the Swiss people enjoy the world's highest quality of life.
Switzerland is Europe's lowest crime rates, almost no major criminal cases. Into the middle of the night even though you can rest assured that boldly walk the streets of cities in Switzerland.
Follett, where the high society, children have from birth to protect the welfare of life, until death, so you do not find work where they can survive, Oh, of course, you want to live better than others, they have to make money!
The high quality of Swiss civilization, if you grab Road, driving, or jumped the queue, then they would laugh at you, are in this country, their quality tends to increase.
Swiss watch industry has 500 years of history, has remained a world leader, known as "clock kingdoms."
Swiss watches is the world's most expensive, are famous, as it watches the most accurate, the quality of the most clearance, reflects the strict attitude of the Swiss. There are swords, Switzerland, have become treasures and boys give each other a birthday gift Oh!
Switzerland has a sound financial system and the prestigious "bank secrecy" system of international cash flows enormously attractive, so that, following Switzerland, Britain, Japan and the United States as the world's fourth largest international financial center.
Friends, listened to me explain to Switzerland, is not you, too, want to go to Switzerland, a tour, or a long-term residents do?
其他回答 (1)
My favorite country is Switzerland.In Switzerland, the people enjoy a high quality of life, clean and refreshing environment, beautiful scenery magnificent. Switzerland, pleasant weather, local residents rush of pure friendship.According to the World survey, where the environmental sector is the world's best air, you can pension Oh, but also to extend the life of it? Picturesque environment, in general, blue sky, dazzling grass, fragrant flowers, people's emotions on the special comfortable, I am very happy to stay in Switzerland for life, because I like the feeling of melting in nature!Switzerland has high-quality education, there is no country in the world can be as Switzerland, to provide you with graduate students from kindergarten stage to stage such a broad and comprehensive education, but each stage will be for you to create an international learning atmosphere.Switzerland is a highly developed modern state, with international first-class postal services, telecommunications, banking and insurance industries, as well as among the world's advanced level of public transport services. To protect the Swiss people enjoy the world's highest quality of life.Switzerland is Europe's lowest crime rates, almost no major criminal cases. Into the middle of the night even though you can rest assured that boldly walk the streets of cities in Switzerland.Follett, where the high society, children have from birth to protect the welfare of life, until death, so you do not find work where they can survive, Oh, of course, you want to live better than others, they have to make money!The high quality of Swiss civilization, if you grab Road, driving, or jumped the queue, then they would laugh at you, are in this country, their quality tends to increase.Swiss watch industry has 500 years of history, has remained a world leader, known as "clock kingdoms." Swiss watches is the world's most expensive, are famous, as it watches the most accurate, the quality of the most clearance, reflects the strict attitude of the Swiss. There are swords, Switzerland, have become treasures and boys give each other a birthday gift Oh!Switzerland has a sound financial system and the prestigious "bank secrecy" system of international cash flows enormously attractive, so that, following Switzerland, Britain, Japan and the United States as the world's fourth largest international financial center.Friends, listened to me explain to Switzerland, is not you, too, want to go to Switzerland, a tour, or a long-term residents do?
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语作文翻译,不要翻译器的翻译~谢谢咯~_百度知道
英语作文翻译,不要翻译器的翻译~谢谢咯~
Respectfully yours.
However . since I have had more training than the rest of the men , and I have often worked late to catch up on my regular duties.
One of the men who left was the head of the department . This ha sentailed more work
and responsibility for me :
As you know . In that period , I automatically assumed most of his duties , and I get the satisfaction that comes from this knowledge, only one of whom has been replaced, the department has lost two men . I think I am doing a good job .CDear Mr, I have been working in the shipping department at Continental for more than a year , I feel that in view of the new responsibility and work , I enjoy my work and the new responsibility it involves .
Needless to say , Jerry Wt agree with me .
Would you be kind enough to investigate and see if you don&#39, an adjustment in my pay is indicated
提问者采纳
我认为亲爱的Mr。我想我做的很好,该部已经失去了两名男子:
如你所知.C 。
但是,我会自动假定他的大部分职责,只有其中一人已被替换,我喜欢我的工作和新的责任涉及,我一直在从事航运部在大陆一年多了,杰里惠伦。
其中一名男子是谁留下的部门负责人。在此期间。
你会得到足够的实物进行调查,我也常常晚赶上我的正常职责。因为我有更多的培训比其他男人,看看如果你不同意我的,调整我的工资表示?
肃然,我满意地得到来自这方面的知识。这公顷sentailed更多的工作和责任对我来说,鉴于新的责任和工作,
鲍勃&#8226
提问者评价
非常感谢你,我的疏忽没有标注翻译的语言。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
你要说明翻什么语言啊!!!!!!!!!!
亲爱的Mr.C :
如你所知,我一直在从事航运部在大陆一年多了。在此期间,该部已经失去了两名男子,只有其中一人已被替换。
其中一名男子是谁留下的部门负责人,杰里惠伦。因为我有更多的培训比其他男人,我会自动假定他的大部分职责。这公顷更多的工作和责任对我来说,我也常常晚赶上我的正常职责。
不用说,我喜欢我的工作和新的责任涉及。我想我做的很好,我满意地得到来自这方面的知识。
但是,我认为,鉴于新的责任和工作,调整我的工资表示。
你会得到足够的实物进行调查,看看如果你不同意我的?
鲍勃•史密斯
Уважаемые Mr.C:
Как вы знаете, я участво...
亲爱的C先生:如你所知,我在大陆的成品库部门工作已经一年有余。在此期间,部门有两人离职,但是只有一个补缺。其中一人名叫Jerry Whalen 是这个部门的头。因为我受过比其它人更多的培训,我自动承担了大部分他的职责,导致增加了我的工作和更多的责任,我经常需要工作到很晚为了完成我的本职工作。不必说的是,我很满足于现在的工作和涉及的责任。我认为我做的很好,并且我很满意从工作中获得的知识。但是,考虑到我新增的工作和职责,相应的报酬调整也是应该的。如果你不同意我的提议的话,能否请您实际考察一下在做决定。尊敬你的:BOb Smith
参考资料:
完全自给翻译的 和楼上一比较就知道
宝贵C先生: 如你所知,我一直在运送中加工超过一年部门阿特大陆人.在那时期中,部门已经失去仅一个谁已经被取 代个两个男人.离开的男人之一是部门的头儿,杰里Whalen.由于我有更多与其余的男人相比训练,我自动假定他 的职责大部分的.这个哈sentailed更多工作和对我和我的责任已经常常加工得到我的正常职责的消息迟.不用 说,我欣赏它涉及的我的工作和新责任.我认为我正干得很好,和我得到来自这知识的满足.但是,我感受到那在 朝派对新责任和工作的展望,一我的薪水存在指示的调整在朝派.足够调查和看是否你不我同意你是种类希望吗 ?敬上,鲍勃史密斯
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 最准确的英文翻译器 的文章

随机推荐