sleeping beauty原唱ty故事里她的猫叫什么?

电影《睡美……_来自果爱aml的图片分享-堆糖
关联账号登录:
电影《睡美人》(Sleeping Beauty )是迪士尼第16部经典动画,取材自查尔斯·佩罗整理撰写的童话故事,艾罗拉公主一出生就遭到黑巫婆的嫉妒下了可怕的咒语,说在她十八岁生日当天将被纺锤刺死,後来即使三位仙女极力帮忙,却仍然摆脱不了事实的发生,艾罗拉公主因此长眠不醒,後来与公主互生情愫的菲利普王子为爱劈荆斩棘,克服万难打败黑巫婆,才用真爱破除了魔咒。本片经过六年才拍完成,除了王子戏份加重之外,迪士尼还把原著中七位仙女减为三位。影片获得奥斯卡金像奖最佳音乐片配乐提名。
还被收集在23个专辑中
你可能感兴趣
&Copyright by 堆糖 2010-, all rights reserved
沪ICP备号-1谁知道邓紫棋的sleeping beauty 的歌词?_百度知道
谁知道邓紫棋的sleeping beauty 的歌词?
我需要邓紫棋的sleeping beauty 的歌词,最好有中文翻译
Sleeping Beauty(睡公主英文版)歌词:作词:邓紫棋(G.E.M.) 作曲:邓紫棋(G.E.M.)Dream, the only way that I can see youDream, the only place for me to find youAt night, the stars are shining brightI start closing my eyes, you then appearThough you can't imagine how much I want youand you won't pay attention on my love to youbut now, I'm searching deep insideAnd I realise that I only get you in my mindI am so lonely..My heart is emptyBut I still try my best to remember you toughlySince a girl like me can never catch your eyesWhen I wake up from my dream then you'll say goodbyeI'm the Sleeping Beauty and had slept for hundred yearsI'm the Sleeping Beauty who are waiting you right hereI love you, can't you hear?I can't explain so clearLosing you is all I fearWords can never help to tell I miss youWords can never let you know I'm so blueYes I can never tell you whyI'll just think of you and I.. I then simleI am so lonely..My heart is emptyBut I still try my best to remember you toughlySince a girl like me can never catch your eyesWhen I wake up from my dream then you'll say goodbyeThere's only your love can wash my tearsAnd I wish I can always stay by theeYou're the one I'm longing for.. You lie within my coreCan I dream of you once moreI just wanna hold you close when you lose your soulI gonna tell you now..gonna tell.. how my love just seems to grow with timeI'm the Sleeping Beauty and had slept for hundred yearsI'm the Sleeping Beauty who are waiting you right hereI love you, can't you hear? I can't explain so clearLosing you is all I fearThere's only your love can wash my tearsAnd I wish I can always stay by theeYou're the one I'm longing for.. You lie within my coreCan I dream of you once more
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
邓紫棋的相关知识
其他1条回答
Dream, the only way that I can see you Dream, the only place for me to find you At night, the stars are shining bright I start closing my eyes, you then appear Though you cant imagine how much I want you and you wont pay attention on my love to you but now, Im searching deep inside And I realise that I only get you in my mind I am so lonely..My heart is empty But I still try my best to remember you toughly Since a girl like me can never catch your eyes When I wake up from my dream then youll say goodbye Im the Sleeping Beauty and had slept for hundred years Im the Sleeping Beauty who are waiting you right here I love you, cant you hear? I cant explain ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁"The princess goes to sleep and wakes up again," Gail told us, making the fairy tale sound about as pedestrian as Echo's nightly routine. When pressed about this, our faithful podcaster paused, and then added mention of glass slippers and singing furniture, with the caveat that these were not "central to the plot" and may have been "made up by Disney".Regardless of how well you remember the classics yourself, once you're in China you're in uncharted waters. Which is why we've taken a few liberties ourselves this lesson. So join us for an enjoyable look at what happens when you mix a traditional Western fairy tale with the process-oriented crime-solving prowess of your local Beijing police bureau. We hope our love for the boys in blue shines through in this dialogue filled with danger, intrigue, and the requisite quota of social harmony.sleeping beaty故事里她的猫叫什么?_百度知道
sleeping beaty故事里她的猫叫什么?
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)

我要回帖

更多关于 sleeping beauty原唱 的文章

随机推荐